General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: On discussing Court Cases Here

It was not my intention to make it personal with you Melissa and I am so very sorry. I was criticizing the situation.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: On discussing Court Cases Here

Apology accepted. I hope that you are able to see the situation for what it truly is.

Melissa

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: On discussing Court Cases Here

I think I do. I hope you do, too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: On discussing Court Cases Here

I do, it's unfortunate.

Re: Re: On discussing Court Cases Here

Hey, excuse me for hitting your tender spot again.

The post is an insult? I just see it as a well-placed, good-intentioned critique.

Lighten up brother Geo.

I am missing your point about the surchrge expiring anyway.

As far as I know it's "on" until DCS says it's "off" or until gas drops below the trigger.

One man's trash is another man's gold.

One man's insult is another man's praise.

You do go overboard from time to time. We all do....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wolf,

You're doing it again. As I said, I'm not going to put up with it. You used to get a pass because you are a taxi driver. That no longer applies because I'm simply not going to tolerate you insulting me in a cowardly and dishonest way.

You and your lawyer didn't understand the ordinance when you filed your petition so you're trying to bury that point by insulting me. It won't fly.

The surcharge does not expire in 60 days. Your argument is trash. You acted unilaterally with such arrogance on something that affects 12,000 other taxi drivers without making the slightest effort to reach out to them. Even the city doesn't do that.

I provide a way for you to reach out to your fellow drivers through the Chicago Dispatcher and this forum and I don't charge you a penny for it and you insult me for that.

It's people like you who make it worse for taxi drivers.

George

All cab drivers and supporters, pls stop being divisive!

We should all argue less among each other and talk more in good manner about how to improve our cab driving life.

Let's stop being divisive.

Lets talk about how to help our cause.

UNITED WE STAND
DIVIDED WE FALL

Re: All cab drivers and supporters, pls stop being divisive!

I agree. The only way cabdrivers can gain any power with the city is by working together.

Re: Re: All cab drivers and supporters, pls stop being divisive!

You're an expert on that aren't you, George.

Re: All cab drivers and supporters, pls stop being divisive!

“I saw the truth in how one person can make a
difference, but that people working together
for a greater goal is even more powerful.”