General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: credit card acceptance policy - for mopes and mu

The reference was not to cabdrivers in general, but to you and some of the other sages of wisdom and meaning on this forum.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I will not associate with any schlongs (or pussies) that refer to cabdrivers as "mugs" or "mopes".

Elitism is thinking you are so much smarter than everyone else and therefore your opinion counts for more...

Disassociating with non-cabdrivers who insult cabdrivers with (lies and) elitist terms like "mugs" and "mopes" isn't elitism...

It's called integrity or self-respect.

Come get some, Wolf-howl, if you can keep your fangs off of Tang and Nathan's schlongs.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Anyway, the issue is credit card policy, not mopes, mugs,or schlongs.

Try to focus! I know, it's so difficult....)

And, hey, if there is going to be a general "strike" (rumor spreads fast!) over a meter increase, let's try to coordinate it with a the hearings at CIty Hall.

Don't forget, Alderman Allen and Commissioner "No Raise" Reyes have said to bring hundreds of cabbies with to those hearings or else no raise.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: credit card acceptance policy - for mopes an

Just pray I don't sink my fangs into you.

The full moon is coming.