NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I've joined the Dark Side.

Mike.... I am your father....

Re: Re: Re: Can you answer my question or address the points I made

What points?

You haven't made any points.

What you made normally comes out of the back end of one's anatomy.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can you answer my question or address the points I made

Go back to original message I posted in this thread, Wolf. There's three big paragraphs about Yi Tang, Donald Nathan, and Prateek Sampat.

What lines (points) in any of those paragraphs do you object to?

Or do you find the descriptions completely truthful and acceptable?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

What points?

You haven't made any points.

What you made normally comes out of the back end of one's anatomy.

Re: Wolf Weiss (49285) wants some attention for his clever phrase, "nabobs of negativity"!

Earth to Mike....

Come in, Mike....

This is Earth. Earth to Mike.....

Come in Mike.

Sir, we can't reach him. He's really gone way out there this time.

Replying to:

Hey, look everybody!

Wolf used a clever phrase, "nabob of negativity"!

He called me a name with a word of Hindi origin and Muslim connotation!

You're so worldy and smart, Wolf!

Now would you care to address the points I made about Yi Tang, Donald Nathan, and Prateek Sampat?

Or will you persist in attacking me with nonsense like "nabob of negativity" to distract the discussion from my more explanatory criticisms of those three non-cabdrivers which are a lot more factual than your shallow opinion of me?

I'm predicting more unproductive sarcasm and obstinate graffiti from the Bull-s.h.i.t. Artist Formerly Known As The Prince Of Aliases, A.K.A. The One And Only Wolgang "Jack-Ass" Weiss.

I dare you to prove me wrong, Wolf-Dogg. I double-Dogg dare you, Wolf-Jack.

Can't handle the truthful negativity, Wimpy? Then how about this question:

What POSITIVE effects has Yi Tang, Donald Nathan, and Prateek Sampat had with "organizing cabdrivers"?

Take your time...there are no "right" answers.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

And you're still a nabob of negativisim.

Re: Re: Wolf Weiss (49285) wants some attention for his clever phrase, "nabobs of negativity"!

Wolf,

Anytime I find myself off the ground and relying on you to "bring me down" safely is exactly the point when I hit "Abort" or "Eject".

It's no surprise you "lost me".

You're having a crisis; reality colliding with your fantasies.

Would you care to answer my question about Yi Tang, Donald Nathan, or Prateek Sampat...or address my valid criticisms of them?

Or more of this childish rhetoric?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Earth to Mike....

Come in, Mike....

This is Earth. Earth to Mike.....

Come in Mike.

Sir, we can't reach him. He's really gone way out there this time.

Replying to:

Hey, look everybody!

Wolf used a clever phrase, "nabob of negativity"!

He called me a name with a word of Hindi origin and Muslim connotation!

You're so worldy and smart, Wolf!

Now would you care to address the points I made about Yi Tang, Donald Nathan, and Prateek Sampat?

Or will you persist in attacking me with nonsense like "nabob of negativity" to distract the discussion from my more explanatory criticisms of those three non-cabdrivers which are a lot more factual than your shallow opinion of me?

I'm predicting more unproductive sarcasm and obstinate graffiti from the Bull-s.h.i.t. Artist Formerly Known As The Prince Of Aliases, A.K.A. The One And Only Wolgang "Jack-Ass" Weiss.

I dare you to prove me wrong, Wolf-Dogg. I double-Dogg dare you, Wolf-Jack.

Can't handle the truthful negativity, Wimpy? Then how about this question:

What POSITIVE effects has Yi Tang, Donald Nathan, and Prateek Sampat had with "organizing cabdrivers"?

Take your time...there are no "right" answers.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

And you're still a nabob of negativisim.

Re: Re: Re: Wolf Weiss, an etymological review

Origins of Wolfgang:

(The following text may contain original research and/or unverified claims.)

Wolfgang is often thought of as a mischievous nature spirit.

However Wolfgang is also a generalized personification of land and/or creation spirits.

Whilst being an aspect of ‘wolf spirit,’ he is also known as ‘Wolf-Man and Wulfus.

Wolfgang is known in some lands and regions by other names and titles such as the ’werewolf’ animal spirit.

As such, he often takes the form of a taxi driver, known as White Wolf, in French ‘le loup blanche’, or in Old English, ‘Beowulf’ or 'Bwca'.

This family of words is arguably the root of the term 'Wolfixies' (in Cornwall, 'On Wolves and Other Wildlife').

There are other theories for the origin of the word 'Wolfgang.'

Wolfgang is in some traditions, “The Coyote.”

The pagan trickster was re-imagined in Old English puca (Christianized as ‘devil’) as a kind of half-tamed woodland sprite, leading folk astray with echoes and lights in nighttime woodlands (like the German and Dutch ‘Weisse Wolf’ and ‘Witte Wulf’ and the French ‘Loup Blanches’), as well as coming into the farmsteads and eating the inhabitants raw.

Significantly for such a place-spirit, the Old English word occurs mainly in place names.

Some believe this to suggest that the ‘Woelgoeff’ is older in the landscape of Britain than the language itself.

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the etymology of the name Wolfgang is ‘unsettled’, and it is not even clear whether its origin is Germanic (cf. Old Norse Wulefw, Old Swedish Wulffe, Icelandic Wulffang, Frisian Wuffe) .

A logical inference would surmise that the Proto-Indo-European origin is much earlier than the linguistic split.

The latest ranting seems to have no motivation.

Mr. Foulks:

You seem to have a fixation of some sort: you go off periodically on attacking three individuals who couldn't give much less a rat's patootie what you do or think about who all have but one thing in common: none of us is a Chicago cab driver.

Prateek Sampat never was one, but so what? So what's so magical about being a Chicago cab driver? Why did he ever have to sit behind the wheel to have concern for cabdriver issues?

Yi Tang was a Chicago cabdriver until just recently. The guy never attacked you ever. The fact that he now drives for a suburban company makes him no longer qualified to discuss issues involving Chicago cabdrivers? That's just stupid. Come on, sir. Think for a moment. Any cabdriver can understand that.

I was a Chicago cabdriver a long time ago. You were barely out of diapers when I was behind the wheel. After doing it for seven years, one of them full time between college and law school, I became a recovering cab driver - like Don McCurdy down in Texas. Having worked with cabdrivers over more than the last three decades, I'm more than passingly familiar with most of the issues that concern them, and most of the drivers know it whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

So what is your problem? Really. What's bugging you so much? Why are you worried about who Wolf Weiss associates with?

By the by, Mr. Foulks, are you advocating for the guy who battered Stanley Shen that he should have had Ritz Carlton treatment at the County Jail? Don't you suggest what an "...honorable lawyer should do..." unless you're touting for one of the dishonorable ones - which is probably the case; you're just that type.

Out of the blue, you chose to try to assassinate my character in print, sir. Climb back into your hole, sir. You weren't missed.

Donald Nathan

Mike Foulks responds to Mr. Donald Nathan, S-Squirrel

Mr. Donald Nathan,

I do not have a "fixation of some sort". I have not "gone off periodically" on a "ranting attack".

You, Yi Tang, and Prateek Sampat have more than one thing in common:

You are attempting to "organize" cabdrivers.

You claim than none of the three of you give a "rat's ass" about what I think about or do.

This is an obvious lie...should I start posting e-mails and refer you to places on the Internet that prove otherwise? Why do you try to lie, Mr. Nathan?

Should I describe incidents which prove otherwise?

Why are you concerned about the "magic" of being a cabdriver? I don't get your point.

When did I ever claim that Prateek Sampat had to be a cabdriver to have concern for cabdriver issues?

Why is Yi Tang no longer a Chicago cabdriver?

When did I ever claim that "he is no longer qualified to discuss issues involving Chicago cabdrivers"?

Your suggestion that I have reveals YOUR stupidity, "SIR". If you think for a moment that the people who are paying attention don't understand what you are doing...THINK AGAIN.

Either you're not paying enough attention or you are playing games with the truth. We're not the stupid "mopes" you think we are, Mr. Nathan.

Mr. Nathan, most cabdrivers and I weren't even born when you started driving a cab. You quit in the 1970's...the business has changed so much in the THIRTY-PLUS years since then that your intimate knowledge of what being a Chicago cabdrivers means today is ANCIENT HISTORY.

The veteran cabdrivers who have knowledge of you had nothing nice to say about you when I asked them their honest opinion.

You use the phrase "recovering cabdriver", which suggests "recovering alcoholic". How sad. Is that how you view your days and nights of driving a cab so long ago? Like being an "alcoholic"?

Were you a "mope" when you drove a cab, Mr. Nathan?

Maybe this negative attitude of yours is why you are rejected by those of us who choose to remain in this occupation despite the hardships and hope to improve it for everybody involved and make it a respectable "profession". Are we "addicts", Mr. Nathan?

Could you describe just how you have "worked with cabdrivers over more (sic) than the last three decades"?

I don't think you are as familiar with Chicago cabdrivers or the issues that concern them as you claim...could you please give me some names and contact information of cabdrivers who could give you a good personal reference?

Mr. Nathan, most Chicago cabdrivers have absolutely no idea who you are whether YOU chose to acknowledge it or not. Don't worry, I intend to make them fully aware of just what kind of "lawyer" you are.

Mr. Nathan, I'd never "tout" for a dishonorable lawyer, especially one like you.

I never advocated for "Ritz Carlton treatment" for Mr. Thomas Gniadek (the guy who attacked Stanley Shen).

YOU PUBLICLY WISHED HIM TO BE RAPED AT COOK COUNTY JAIL. Don't you believe that to be an inappropriate statement to be made by an attorney licensed by the State of Illinois, especially one involved with the case? Why did you make it?

Mr. Nathan, it is you who keeps digging your own hole and I do not intend to throw you a rope (you'd only hang yourself with it).

Missed? I've been right here all along, available everyday for the "community". You've been jetting off to California wine country.

Maybe you should put your own money where your mouth is instead of a bottle...

...And pay for your own costs and filing fees for your usually errant and frivilous lawsuits and "legal work" which has more to do with your self-interests than those of Chicago cabdrivers.

Why is Yi Tang begging cabdrivers to send you money if you are here to give us "free help"? Sounds like a scam to me.

Before one can assassinate your character, Mr. Nathan, you'd need to have one.

Why am I concerned about Wolf Weiss? Because he is a Chicago cabdriver, *******.

Maybe you just don't get it.

-Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)

P.S. Did I lie in the post where I stated my reasons for not associating with you, Yi Tang, and Prateek Sampat? Didn't think so, Mr. Nathan. Have a nice funeral. I won't be attending.

Replying to:

Mr. Foulks:

You seem to have a fixation of some sort: you go off periodically on attacking three individuals who couldn't give much less a rat's patootie what you do or think about who all have but one thing in common: none of us is a Chicago cab driver.

Prateek Sampat never was one, but so what? So what's so magical about being a Chicago cab driver? Why did he ever have to sit behind the wheel to have concern for cabdriver issues?

Yi Tang was a Chicago cabdriver until just recently. The guy never attacked you ever. The fact that he now drives for a suburban company makes him no longer qualified to discuss issues involving Chicago cabdrivers? That's just stupid. Come on, sir. Think for a moment. Any cabdriver can understand that.

I was a Chicago cabdriver a long time ago. You were barely out of diapers when I was behind the wheel. After doing it for seven years, one of them full time between college and law school, I became a recovering cab driver - like Don McCurdy down in Texas. Having worked with cabdrivers over more than the last three decades, I'm more than passingly familiar with most of the issues that concern them, and most of the drivers know it whether you choose to acknowledge it or not.

So what is your problem? Really. What's bugging you so much? Why are you worried about who Wolf Weiss associates with?

By the by, Mr. Foulks, are you advocating for the guy who battered Stanley Shen that he should have had Ritz Carlton treatment at the County Jail? Don't you suggest what an "...honorable lawyer should do..." unless you're touting for one of the dishonorable ones - which is probably the case; you're just that type.

Out of the blue, you chose to try to assassinate my character in print, sir. Climb back into your hole, sir. You weren't missed.

Donald Nathan

Re: Mike Foulks responds to Mr. Donald Nathan, S-Squirrel

Earth to Mike.....

Gone again! Off to De Nile land....

See? You buy 'em books, send 'em to school and what do they do? The tear out the pages and eat them!

Lord have mercy! A tisket, a tasket, this is why we are on our way to hell in hand basket.