General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's wrong with George ?

Hey wjw, striker, 49285, or whoever you really are, I happen to agree with ahmed (for a change). You said George and Jonathan need to "sincerely apologize for their transgressions, mistakes and errors."

Ahmed asked you what George and Jonathan have to apologize for and I'm anxiously awaiting an answer. You're not giving one, which makes me think you don't have one.

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's wrong with George ?

In reply to telling me that's none of my business, I make it my business.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's wrong with George ?

No, no, no, no, no.

IF (and only if) YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT (the reason the shadow is hanging over their heads) IS ABOUT, THEN (and only in that case)IS IT NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Just because a person posts on this forum, neither the subject of that post, nor any allusions in that post to to other matters -- automatically become your business.

You make it your business? How, by magic? Poof! OK, now it's my business.

sinsurley,
fortyninetwoeightyfive

Re: Re: What's wrong with George ?

If you have the courage, then why don't you use your real name instead of calling yourself striker?

If you don't agree with someone, then you should at least confront them and tell them how you feel. Only a man would stand up for what he believes in, and you do it by hiding your identity, calling yourself STRIKER. I use my real name because I have nothing to be ashamed of. If you are an adult, than stand up to what you believe in as an adult. I have nothing more to say to you, so don't reply to this message.

Re: Re: Re: The Subject Is Stiking

Ted asks, "If you have the courage, then why don't you use your real name instead of calling yourself striker?"

49285 answers: (a) This has nothing to do with courage; (b) I don't have to use any name, I can use a number if I want; (c) "Striker" is to get your attention about the talk I have been hearing about a possible strike if we don't get a 20% [+/-] fare increase; and not to hide my identity as you incorrectly surmised.

Ted says: "If you don't agree with someone, then you should at least confront them and tell them how you feel.

49285 answers: This has nothing to do with an agreement or disagreement; one cannot confront a person if that person refuses to see reality and the errors of his ways and; telling someone how one feels only works when dealing with people who lie to themselves into thinking they have done nothing wrong in the first place.

And Ted says, "Only a man would stand up for what he believes in, and you do it by hiding your identity, calling yourself STRIKER.

49285 answers a) "49285" is as real as it gets becuase it is part of a valid government-issued document that can and has been be used in banks, stores and for official taxi business as supporting identification; (b) not to hide my identity as you incorrectly surmised; and (c) you don't know what I believe and what I stand up for becuase you don't listen and you don't respect anyone who doesn't with you.

(Hint: "You can lead a [derogatory explitive deleted] to the water and tell him he can't walk on it, but he may not believe you until he starts drowning.")

Ted also says: "I use my real name because I have nothing to be ashamed of. If you are an adult, than stand up to what you believe in as an adult."

49285 answers a) yOu should be ashamed of the things you have written, said and done, such as misquoting ancient literature (out of ignorance or malevolence or both?) or changing the subject matter from "rumors of a strike" to your burned out personal BS such as (1) personal courage, (2) personal identification; (3) personal agreeing or disagreeing; (4) personal confrontation; (5) personal age category status; (6) personal behavior; and (7) personal beliefs.

And Ted says: "I have nothing more to say to you, so don't reply to this message."

49285 answers a) you never had anything worthwhile to say to me in the first place; (b) a perfect example of my last statement is "so don't reply to this message" and (c) the subject is still IS THEIR GOING TO BE A STRIKE!"

--4-9-2-8-5--

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

If you have the courage, then why don't you use your real name instead of calling yourself striker?

If you don't agree with someone, then you should at least confront them and tell them how you feel. Only a man would stand up for what he believes in, and you do it by hiding your identity, calling yourself STRIKER. I use my real name because I have nothing to be ashamed of. If you are an adult, than stand up to what you believe in as an adult. I have nothing more to say to you, so don't reply to this message.

Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION

I wrote:

"49285 answers: This has nothing to do with an agreement or disagreement; one cannot confront a person if that person refuses to see reality and the errors of his ways and; telling someone how one feels only works when dealing with people who lie to themselves into thinking they have done nothing wrong in the first place."

I should have written:

"... telling someone how one feels only works when dealing with people who DO NOT lie to themselves into thinking they have done nothing wrong in the first place."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION

Whoever you are 49285, stop hiding because someone will find you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What about the rumored Strike

What about the rumored Strike:

Strike may refer to a refusal to work or perform, including:

* Strike action or work strike, mass refusal by employees to perform work for a corporation or public institution
* General strike, a strike action by a critical mass of the labor force in a city, region or country
* Church strike, strike decided by the Christian church
* Prison strike, a strike taking place inside a prison
* Student strike a mass refusal of students to go to class, in protest of school issues, or in sympathy with a strike action or general strike
* Culture strike, refusal to produce or show art
* Hunger strike, voluntary refusal to eat as an act of protest
* Rent strike, the withholding of rent to achieve certain goals
* Sex strike, refraining from sex to achieve goals

HUH?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What about the rumored Strike

"* Sex strike, refraining from sex to achieve goals"

My wife has gone on these kinds of strikes many times. She usually gets what she wants.