General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: a question for m. foulks and p. enger only please

Sorry, Shinto...

Nothing is the wrong answer. I think what me and Peter Enger had in common today is that we both were out working very hard on a very busy day. It is important to remember that the stronger each of us remains as individuals, the easier it becomes for us to help each other and anyone else who might need it.

Some of the differences between the CCO and the UTCC to me at this moment are:

The CCO was created first. The CCO is open to all current Chicago cabdrivers equally. The CCO doesn't rely on collecting funds to operate. The CCO isn't dependent on outsiders with their own agendas. The CCO holds open elections, the second one coming this Wednesday. The CCO hasn't spread misleading information. The CCO is tolerant of other cabdrivers forming or joining independent organizations and encourages more activity. The CCO has a "Registered Membership". All UTCC members who are current Chicago cabdrivers are welcome to join the CCO membership and participate in a leadership position if they wish. The CCO has published Articles of Organization. The CCO records its meetings.

I think you should be patient and give Peter Enger some time to answer this question, Shinto, before you jump to any negative conclusions. I'll let him describe what makes the UTCC more different because he is in a position to know better.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Looks like you got your answer. Nothing.

In response to:
"what is the difference between the utcc and the cco?"

I AM THE GREAT PETER "ALI" "X" ENGER! PLEASE- NO QUESTIONS!

Shinto,

I guess another difference between the UTCC and the CCO is that the CCO seems to be more responsive to your queries.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Sorry, Shinto...

Nothing is the wrong answer. I think what me and Peter Enger had in common today is that we both were out working very hard on a very busy day. It is important to remember that the stronger each of us remains as individuals, the easier it becomes for us to help each other and anyone else who might need it.

The CCO was created first. The CCO is open to all current Chicago cabdrivers equally. The CCO doesn't rely on collecting funds to operate. The CCO isn't dependent on outsiders with their own agendas. The CCO holds open elections, the second one coming this Wednesday. The CCO hasn't spread misleading information. The CCO is tolerant of other cabdrivers forming or joining independent organizations and encourages more activity. The CCO has a "Registered Membership". All UTCC members who are current Chicago cabdrivers are welcome to join the CCO membership and participate in a leadership position if they wish. The CCO has published Articles of Organization. The CCO records its meetings.

I think you should be patient and give Peter Enger some time to answer this question, Shinto, before you jump to any negative conclusions. I'll let him describe what makes the UTCC more different because he is in a position to know better.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

In response to:

Re: I AM THE GREAT PETER "ALI" "X" ENGER! PLEASE- NO QUESTIONS!

Another difference between CCO and UTCC is CCO is only in Mike's head, UTCC is for real.

Replying to:

Shinto,

I guess another difference between the UTCC and the CCO is that the CCO seems to be more responsive to your queries.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Sorry, Shinto...

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

In response to:

Re: Re: I AM THE GREAT PETER "ALI" "X" ENGER! PLEASE- NO QUESTIONS!

Does that make the CPTDA extinct?

Quoting: "Another difference between CCO and UTCC is CCO is only in Mike's head, UTCC is for real."

Re: Re: Re: NO QUESTION

Hi Mr. Mirtz.

The Chicago Professional Taxidrivers' Association (CPTDA) alive and well.

Being that as it may, most of the board members have enough sense to stay away from this forum.

Thanks for asking.