General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by Ahmed R.

Your apologizing for the UTCC newsletter not reporting the whole truth is odd when you fail to give George Lutfallah enough credit for reporting the truth to an incomparably higher degree
Mike Foulks

Where and when did I do this. All I said was that Peter Engers letter was just about spot on. In other words, just about hit the nail perfectly. He didn't mention all of the wrong doings. It would have filled more than one newsletter.

Where is the CCO newsletter distributed? I don't recall ever seeing one. Are you jealous of the new upstart?

George might not even have a city business license. I hope he does though and can stay around. For you to even suggest that the city cannot walk hard on the ones they want to tells me that you're still a rookie. Kind of like a cop that you yell back at and he issues not one but three tickets. One wrong move by George could get the inspectors showing up at his office.

I also praise the UTCC for the complaint form. I hope they collect thousands of them. You could do much worse by joing forces with George. He speaks and appears very well in public. Your loss.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by Ahmed R.

My apologies, Mr. Ahmed R.,

I was confused by a comment in this thread from Z. Khan which I mistakenly attributed to you.

There is no "CCO newsletter". Why would you think that I would be "jealous" of the new upstart, then?

Mr. Ahmed R., I'm no "rookie". I've been elected to be a Ward Committeeman for the Democratic Party, a paid employee as an Office Manager of a County Democratic Party, part of the attending and voting delegation of two National Young Democrat conventions. My organizing thus far has provided me with a professional relationship of one degree of separation between me and Barack Obama.

You statements show that you are willfully ignorant of the law in theory and practice and overly fearful of "retaliation" from anyone opposing the City.

Any "inspector" showing up to the Chicago Dispatcher's office for anything other than a valid reason would be a "wrong move" by the City; it would quickly make George Lutfallah a nice sum of money and become an embarrassment and the start of unemployment for anyone who would dare orchestrate any petty harassment you are imagining.

Your suggestion that I "join forces" with George Lutfallah should come as a surprise to those who believe a "Foulks/Lufallah" conspiracy already exists, among others more fanciful. George Lutfallah, and anyone else, who can qualify and wishes to particpate in the CCO is free to do so. George Lutfallah has never expressed an interest in doing so. Frankly, I don't blame him.

The UTCC "incident-report form" is a good idea- in theory. Unfortunately, it isn't an idea originating from any of the "steering committee" members. It's like a stolen car which looks nice but they don't know how to drive because the instruction manual remains with the manufacturer and the keys to start it with the owner. They don't have enough gas to get very far with it anyhow.

Their "fervent" hopes that there will be thousands of these processed is a fever, indeed.

Ask Tom Allen which cabdrivers he can remember or easily identify. That should lay to rest your some of your worries about how I speak or appear to whom. That is, if you're not afraid he's going to take your chauffeur's license away or send a "building inspector" to your house in the middle of the night.

Don't be so ridiculous.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Your apologizing for the UTCC newsletter not reporting the whole truth is odd when you fail to give George Lutfallah enough credit for reporting the truth to an incomparably higher degree
Mike Foulks

Where and when did I do this. All I said was that Peter Engers letter was just about spot on. In other words, just about hit the nail perfectly. He didn't mention all of the wrong doings. It would have filled more than one newsletter.

Where is the CCO newsletter distributed? I don't recall ever seeing one. Are you jealous of the new upstart?

George might not even have a city business license. I hope he does though and can stay around. For you to even suggest that the city cannot walk hard on the ones they want to tells me that you're still a rookie. Kind of like a cop that you yell back at and he issues not one but three tickets. One wrong move by George could get the inspectors showing up at his office.

I also praise the UTCC for the complaint form. I hope they collect thousands of them. You could do much worse by joing forces with George. He speaks and appears very well in public. Your loss.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by Ahmed R.

A valid reason is a yearly inspection. Every business license owner gets at least one. My brother operates a small grocery. He gets many. The fire dept. gets involved too. I tend to the store from time to time. I was once bombarded by inspectors from each branch of city gov. in one week. One took me on the side and explained to me that I was on a city sh** list. Don't you realize that the city has the license to run roughshod over us?

You are very naive Mr. Mike. You might know of theory and how government is supposed to work. Chicago runs by its own rules. George Lutfallah notices a "hot potato" when he sees it. You have no idea how things really work at city hall. Lets think about the state for a minute, George Ryan is in prison. He went down. How much do you think he inherited from the previous administrations in Springfield? He wasn't alone. He took the fall for many. Daley is in a class of his own. A#1 TOP CROOK! Perfection inherited from his daddy. The guys that were busted the other day are just the wee little smallest bit of the crooks known as city hall sponsored crooks. Gambling machines were common at all corner bars in Chicago. Once in awhile there was a big headline about a bust where 50 machines were seized. What the rest of the untold story was that 9950 were still going. Get the idea. The city uses the media to beat us. The city uses the media to make the city look great. The city does have lists of business and license holders to attack. You also have a license Mr. Mike. Three complaints and you might not get yours renewed. Its in the rules now. A list, get it. Ask Stuart Alpern to show it to you. He has one and I've seen it!

A taxi driver is driving down a one way street. Another guy drives the wrong way heading right at him. The taxi hits the other vehicle head on. The taxi driver could have pulled over, but didn't. He said it was the other drivers responsibility. "I had the right of way" he exclaimed. He also didn't have any idea of how things work. Just because you're on the "right" doesn't mean you won't get hit. Get the idea?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by Ahmed R.

Ahmed R.,

I am far from naive, Ahmed R. I was born on the South side of Chicago and I live in Chinatown. I was raised in a Northwest suburb of Cook County. I have dozens upon scores of cousins spread across the Tri-State area, some who are named Ryan. I am quite familiar informationally and personally with many of the "movers and shakers" of Illinois and how they operate.

I would love for the City to try to tamper with my license. It is you who doesn't get that. Got it?

The City can't touch George Lutfallah. He doesn't even own the building his office is in. Your concern has some basis, but overall, you paranoia far outdistances any naivete you perceive in me.

Perhaps you should just make your arguments without presuming you know my political background or experience to make your case of "you know better".

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

A valid reason is a yearly inspection. Every business license owner gets at least one. My brother operates a small grocery. He gets many. The fire dept. gets involved too. I tend to the store from time to time. I was once bombarded by inspectors from each branch of city gov. in one week. One took me on the side and explained to me that I was on a city sh** list. Don't you realize that the city has the license to run roughshod over us?

You are very naive Mr. Mike. You might know of theory and how government is supposed to work. Chicago runs by its own rules. George Lutfallah notices a "hot potato" when he sees it. You have no idea how things really work at city hall. Lets think about the state for a minute, George Ryan is in prison. He went down. How much do you think he inherited from the previous administrations in Springfield? He wasn't alone. He took the fall for many. Daley is in a class of his own. A#1 TOP CROOK! Perfection inherited from his daddy. The guys that were busted the other day are just the wee little smallest bit of the crooks known as city hall sponsored crooks. Gambling machines were common at all corner bars in Chicago. Once in awhile there was a big headline about a bust where 50 machines were seized. What the rest of the untold story was that 9950 were still going. Get the idea. The city uses the media to beat us. The city uses the media to make the city look great. The city does have lists of business and license holders to attack. You also have a license Mr. Mike. Three complaints and you might not get yours renewed. Its in the rules now. A list, get it. Ask Stuart Alpern to show it to you. He has one and I've seen it!

A taxi driver is driving down a one way street. Another guy drives the wrong way heading right at him. The taxi hits the other vehicle head on. The taxi driver could have pulled over, but didn't. He said it was the other drivers responsibility. "I had the right of way" he exclaimed. He also didn't have any idea of how things work. Just because you're on the "right" doesn't mean you won't get hit. Get the idea?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by Ahmed R.

he does not get it

mr f only answers questions that he thinks will benefit him and detract from the person he is asking or one or more of his favorite whipping boy victims of wrath

he likes to build himself up by tearing others down

the real issues are lost in waves of meaningless banter inappropriate challenges personal bias and trash none of which qualifies as intelligent discourse by any stretch of the imagination except of course in mr f's mind gone wild

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

I am far from naive, Ahmed R. I was born on the South side of Chicago and I live in Chinatown. I was raised in a Northwest suburb of Cook County. I have dozens upon scores of cousins spread across the Tri-State area, some who are named Ryan. I am quite familiar informationally and personally with many of the "movers and shakers" of Illinois and how they operate.

I would love for the City to try to tamper with my license. It is you who doesn't get that. Got it?

The City can't touch George Lutfallah. He doesn't even own the building his office is in. Your concern has some basis, but overall, you paranoia far outdistances any naivete you perceive in me.

Perhaps you should just make your arguments without presuming you know my political background or experience to make your case of "you know better".

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by Ahmed R.

Luke Miskof,

For a third time,

What questions would you like me to answer?

Your charges of meaningless banter are better-directed towards Wolf Weiss and others.

Do you "get it", yet?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

he does not get it

mr f only answers questions that he thinks will benefit him and detract from the person he is asking or one or more of his favorite whipping boy victims of wrath

he likes to build himself up by tearing others down

the real issues are lost in waves of meaningless banter inappropriate challenges personal bias and trash none of which qualifies as intelligent discourse by any stretch of the imagination except of course in mr f's mind gone wild

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by Ahmed R.

Mike, do you want me to repost the line about being a step or two away from Barack Obama? I'm trying to help you do good. You are off course. Get real. Come back down to earth. Go to 400 W. Superior or City hall and ask for Stuart Alpern. He is the large middle aged man that is in charge of collecting the blood money for the city from us. He can show you the sh** list. Its there for all to see.

George has a going business. You might not realize it but there are paying advertisers. I do not believe he is a "trust fund" guy that is paying from his pocket. He has invested in equipment. He has risk. You do notice that George doesn't respond to "hot potato" kind of posts. He's too samrt for this. I still say you would do more for all if you would join forces with him. One man can't move a mountain.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by Ahmed R.

Ahmed R.,

You may re-post anything you like. I think you'd be surprised at the error of your attempted ridicule. My professional connection and his connection to our future President of the United States is well-documentable.

You believe things that aren't true however likely you perceive them to be and you don't believe things that are true, however unlikely you misperceive them to be.

I can recognize Stuart Alpern walking down the street and he can recognize me, as well as other City lawyers and personnel at 400 W. Superior.

Sorry to put a dent in your "all Mike does is spew junk" belief but I've been to 400 W. Superior a lot in the past year and not just to pay a fine.

How would you I propose I "join forces" with George Lutfallah and why, exactly?

I haven't "rejected" any overtures by George Lutfallah, by-the-way. You thoughts along these lines are very imaginary and not clear to me.

Please explain further.

What "hot potato" post had George Lutfallah not responded to?

If you think I "don't realize...(George Lutfallah) has paying advertisers", you're an idiot, Ahmed R..

Not only do I know this, I know what they pay for space in the Chicago Dispatcher.

Tell me more about the City "****list". Did you ever see it? Or is your knowledge of it second-hand? Are you aware of anyone whose name is on the "****list"? How?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike, do you want me to repost the line about being a step or two away from Barack Obama? I'm trying to help you do good. You are off course. Get real. Come back down to earth. Go to 400 W. Superior or City hall and ask for Stuart Alpern. He is the large middle aged man that is in charge of collecting the blood money for the city from us. He can show you the sh** list. Its there for all to see.

George has a going business. You might not realize it but there are paying advertisers. I do not believe he is a "trust fund" guy that is paying from his pocket. He has invested in equipment. He has risk. You do notice that George doesn't respond to "hot potato" kind of posts. He's too samrt for this. I still say you would do more for all if you would join forces with him. One man can't move a mountain.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by Ahmed R.

To start from the bottom I did see this list in Stuart Alperns hands. It was a list of the drivers names and how may complaints they had. The city is going to try and deny licenses to these guys. He also had this list to really hammer these guys when they come in for a violation. Unfair treatment.

A guy(profiled in the Dispatcher) that makes hundreds of complaints a year can knock a driver out of his license. There is something wrong here. I tell this complainer to get (bad word) and he makes some complaints against me. I end up on the city Sh** list. He didn't even ride in my cab.

"You may re-post anything you like. I think you'd be surprised at the error of your attempted ridicule. My professional connection and his connection to our future President of the United States is well-documentable." - Mike Foulks

Please provide details. Can you get Barack Obama to help us? Perhaps some pressure from Barack to Daley would do the trick. Didn't realize you were one of Obamas right hand men here in Chicago. Or should I say left hand man. Barack is a lefty!

What governmental position do you hold? Did you mention something about being an assistant to your alderman? This means you are next to Obama? George is also? No ridicule. I would think a man or men (if George is included) with such high connections would have fixed our problems by now though. Again, please provide details.

PS Do you think you will end up being a cabinet member?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by Ahmed R

Ahmed R.,

If you get multiple complaints, you will receive successively harsher punishment. That is in the current rules of the City. It's nothing sinister or underhanded.

I am aware of the Great Complainer's real name, and I also am aware of his providing false, borderline perjurous statements in a contested complaint against a cabdriver at I hearing I witnessed. The cabdriver won his case.

I know his name, what he looks like (I've seen him with my own eyes), and what his voice sounds like.

A CCO member is a former client of Barack Obama's. If you are a regular reader of the local newspapers you might know who I'm talking about. Until I see you in person, I see no point in publicizing this important connection to our Junior Senator and future Prez.

I never said I was "Obama's right hand man"...I said there is only one degree of professional separation between me and him.

I do not hold a "governmental position" nor will I ever seek one. My alderman is Danny Solis. I've never been "his assistant"...you must be getting bad information from somewhere else again.

How do you think the Junior Senator from Illinois would "fix" our problems with the City of Chicago? You are showing your ridiculous, naive, and jealous side, I think. If you are so incredulous that I have political connections, I can't take you seriously, Ahmed R..

I can't be certain, but I might have had Obama in my cab years ago. I have had many famous people in my cab over the years.

-Mike Foulks

PS. No, I don't think I will end up in anyone's cabinet. I don't understand...what's the point of this question?

Your tone is very disturbing, Ahmed R.. Why do you find it so hard to believe that I know a few prominent politicians personally or through one degree of separation?

Did you presume that my political life only began in the last six months?

Replying to:

To start from the bottom I did see this list in Stuart Alperns hands. It was a list of the drivers names and how may complaints they had. The city is going to try and deny licenses to these guys. He also had this list to really hammer these guys when they come in for a violation. Unfair treatment.

A guy(profiled in the Dispatcher) that makes hundreds of complaints a year can knock a driver out of his license. There is something wrong here. I tell this complainer to get (bad word) and he makes some complaints against me. I end up on the city Sh** list. He didn't even ride in my cab.

"You may re-post anything you like. I think you'd be surprised at the error of your attempted ridicule. My professional connection and his connection to our future President of the United States is well-documentable." - Mike Foulks

Please provide details. Can you get Barack Obama to help us? Perhaps some pressure from Barack to Daley would do the trick. Didn't realize you were one of Obamas right hand men here in Chicago. Or should I say left hand man. Barack is a lefty!

What governmental position do you hold? Did you mention something about being an assistant to your alderman? This means you are next to Obama? George is also? No ridicule. I would think a man or men (if George is included) with such high connections would have fixed our problems by now though. Again, please provide details.

PS Do you think you will end up being a cabinet member?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by Ahm

I see that you don't think a call from Barack on our behalf wouldn't make Ritchie Rich consider his actions. In other words, you think our Great Mayor Rich is on a higher playing field and wouldn't take YOUR man seriously. Again, you Mike Foulks claim to have just one degree of seperation from Barack. I can't resist this: In other words was your last psych ward stay in a hospital where Michelle Obama is president of the board? This would explain your comments to the fullest!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by

Ahmed R.,

Take your meds, Ahmed R.. You're getting too giddy in your "laughable" attempt to ridicule me.

A CCO Registered-Member is a former client of Barack Obama's.

You are naive if you think that I would ask him to ask Barack Obama at this point in time to call anybody for anything.

You are also naive if you think that such a call to Mr. Richard M. Daley would have any different effect than a call to Mr. Richard J. Daley.

I'm not sure if Michelle Obama has been even a regular Board Member of any hospital I've stayed in, psych or otherwise, much less "President".

By the way, Ahmed R., it's usually called "Chairman" of the Board...the President is usually the executive elected by the Board.

But who am I to be such an authority on organizational structure? I'm just the crazy CCO President to you!!!...

...who also has exactly one degree of separation from Barack Obama through a former client of his who is a CCO member.

Maybe you're taking too many meds, Ahmed R..

Anyhow, keep mocking so I can prepare my favorite dish to people who act like you...CROW.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

I see that you don't think a call from Barack on our behalf wouldn't make Ritchie Rich consider his actions. In other words, you think our Great Mayor Rich is on a higher playing field and wouldn't take YOUR man seriously. Again, you Mike Foulks claim to have just one degree of seperation from Barack. I can't resist this: In other words was your last psych ward stay in a hospital where Michelle Obama is president of the board? This would explain your comments to the fullest!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by

I do take back the psych ward stuff. It was bad of me to say this.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally poste

Ahmed R.,

Don't feel too bad. I am sometimes amused when someone accuses me of mental illness, however accurate or not. Apology accepted.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

I do take back the psych ward stuff. It was bad of me to say this.