General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by

Ahmed R.,

Take your meds, Ahmed R.. You're getting too giddy in your "laughable" attempt to ridicule me.

A CCO Registered-Member is a former client of Barack Obama's.

You are naive if you think that I would ask him to ask Barack Obama at this point in time to call anybody for anything.

You are also naive if you think that such a call to Mr. Richard M. Daley would have any different effect than a call to Mr. Richard J. Daley.

I'm not sure if Michelle Obama has been even a regular Board Member of any hospital I've stayed in, psych or otherwise, much less "President".

By the way, Ahmed R., it's usually called "Chairman" of the Board...the President is usually the executive elected by the Board.

But who am I to be such an authority on organizational structure? I'm just the crazy CCO President to you!!!...

...who also has exactly one degree of separation from Barack Obama through a former client of his who is a CCO member.

Maybe you're taking too many meds, Ahmed R..

Anyhow, keep mocking so I can prepare my favorite dish to people who act like you...CROW.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I see that you don't think a call from Barack on our behalf wouldn't make Ritchie Rich consider his actions. In other words, you think our Great Mayor Rich is on a higher playing field and wouldn't take YOUR man seriously. Again, you Mike Foulks claim to have just one degree of seperation from Barack. I can't resist this: In other words was your last psych ward stay in a hospital where Michelle Obama is president of the board? This would explain your comments to the fullest!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally posted by

I do take back the psych ward stuff. It was bad of me to say this.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Originally poste

Ahmed R.,

Don't feel too bad. I am sometimes amused when someone accuses me of mental illness, however accurate or not. Apology accepted.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I do take back the psych ward stuff. It was bad of me to say this.