General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike, I am truly sorry

OK Mr, Foulks, you have proven beyond any doubt that you are a prime candidate for hospitalization in a locked ward -- for you own good!

Your postings – obvious to even a non medical professional -- are the output of a person suffering from an OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER.

This is very real debilitative and destructive illness, not just wise remarks or flagrantly abusive commentary.

These postings do not further the cause or provide insight to any of the issues at hand, other than the issue of “one of our own” in deep distress.

When you allow this kind of extremely excessive behavior, you no longer have a "DISCUSSION FORUM, but rather a VOMITORIUM.

We, on this forum sadly can not help this poor demented, tortured soul. I would hope that common sense and decency prevail – must prevail.

It is very saddening for me, personally to see this. I have seen mental illness of this type destroy a very close and true friend.

And I have seen proud and brave men – decorated soldiers who withstood and survived the worst horrors of war one can live through -- succumb to the devils and demons in their heads.

I am hereby abstaining from any further comments regarding Mr. Foulks and his alleged organization.

Mike, I am truly sorry. Please get help.

--Wolfgang J. Weiss—

Save it, Wolf-gong.

Wolf,

If you truly believe that I am a "prime candidate for hospitalization in a locked ward", it is you whose mental state needs observing.

Shame on you for using the very real world of mentally ill people in a failed attempt to ridicule or belittle me, someone who simply disagrees with you on political issues or events.

"Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder"? Wolf, it seems that you can't help yourself when you schizophrenically post remarks under many different aliases.

Are you sure that you aren't the one who needs medical attention?

I know for a fact that you suffer from verbal diarrhea.

When you use "we", Wolf, who are you referring to? You and yourself?

Mental illness won't destroy me, Wolf, don't worry. Sorry to hear about your friend.

There are no "devils and demons" in my head, Wolf. Are there any in yours we should know about?

"I am hereby abstaining from any further comments regarding Mr. Foulks and his alleged organization." -Wolf Weiss

If I could only believe this to be true, Wolf. Let me help you by saying that you don't have to quit your abberrant behavior permanently, just each time you get the urge.

Practice right now. See if you can abstain from responding to this current comment from mine. It's not as hard as it seems. Just don't hit "Post Message".

It gets easier with time, Wolf, trust me.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

OK Mr, Foulks, you have proven beyond any doubt that you are a prime candidate for hospitalization in a locked ward -- for you own good!

Your postings – obvious to even a non medical professional -- are the output of a person suffering from an OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER.

This is very real debilitative and destructive illness, not just wise remarks or flagrantly abusive commentary.

These postings do not further the cause or provide insight to any of the issues at hand, other than the issue of “one of our own” in deep distress.

When you allow this kind of extremely excessive behavior, you no longer have a "DISCUSSION FORUM, but rather a VOMITORIUM.

We, on this forum sadly can not help this poor demented, tortured soul. I would hope that common sense and decency prevail – must prevail.

It is very saddening for me, personally to see this. I have seen mental illness of this type destroy a very close and true friend.

And I have seen proud and brave men – decorated soldiers who withstood and survived the worst horrors of war one can live through -- succumb to the devils and demons in their heads.

I am hereby abstaining from any further comments regarding Mr. Foulks and his alleged organization.

Mike, I am truly sorry. Please get help.

--Wolfgang J. Weiss—

Re: Save it, Wolf-gong.

June 3rd 2008

Mike,

If you would like Mr.Weiss to stop critisizing you, than don't give him anything to critisize you about. You know the man is sick and he's got a problem, so just pray for him to help his amnesia. Wolf is one of the members of a group that you'll never what what he does that's positive. At least your group is a group that wants to help others, but Wolf's group don't. That is why you never hear about them.

Re: Re: Save it, Wolf-gong.

I hear you.

I'm not that worried about Wolfgang J. Weiss or any of his pseudonyms.

For the record, I really enjoy Wolf when he's at his best, and at worst, I'm simply annoyed by his worst.

I don't mind criticism that's based on an honest opinion or some semblance of the truth.

I still say there's no real "group" of Wolf's; that is the likeliest motivation for his attacks on me.

I don't think prayer will help Wolf's amnesia as much as gently reminding him of the facts, or beating him over the head with them when necessary.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

June 3rd 2008

Mike,

If you would like Mr.Weiss to stop critisizing you, than don't give him anything to critisize you about. You know the man is sick and he's got a problem, so just pray for him to help his amnesia. Wolf is one of the members of a group that you'll never what what he does that's positive. At least your group is a group that wants to help others, but Wolf's group don't. That is why you never hear about them.