General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Mike Foulks responds to Matthew

Mike
My torturous English is better than Your torturous fact, torturous truth, torturous vision.

Yes, I left my message to your phone. The message was " you can meet me at any time, any place. This is my response for your claim as "you never call me".(Once again, This one sentence as " you never call me" was torturous fact by you.( Refer to my response on "Vote?")

Can we meet together for serious meeting? If you Really Really ready, any time call me. If you not ready yet, I can wait for you. I hope you would understand the meaning of 'ready'.

Steve.

My mistake. Previous message was written by Steve.Not Mike (Type Error)

My mistake. Previous message was written by Steve.

Re: Mike Foulks responds to Matthew

Mike
My torturous English is better than Your torturous fact, torturous truth, torturous vision.

Yes, I left my message to your phone. The message was " you can meet me at any time, any place. This is my response for your claim as "you never call me".(Once again, This one sentence as " you never call me" was torturous fact by you.( Refer to my response on "Vote?")

Can we meet together for serious meeting? If you Really Really ready, any time call me. If you not ready yet, I can wait for you. I hope you would understand the meaning of 'ready'.

Steve.