General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I was carefully clear

Ahmed R.,

What "kind of stuff"? Holding Mr. Nathan up to the light for all to see?

"Hurting" me? How?

By not being a friend or partner of Donald Nathan's?

Or challenging your apparent reluctance to investigate and judge Donald Nathan or your unwillingness to hold him accountable for his deliberate character assassinations?

How did you ever misperceive that George Lutfallah and I were in "unison"? "Unison" in what? I suspect you've been misinformed by others who wish to "kill" two birds with one stoner-conspiracy-theory.

Why does George Lutfallah "need me"? For what?

I personally don't "need" George Lutfallah, nor does any of my organizing. Chicago cabdrivers do collectively benefit from his newspaper and its reporting and editorials.

Haven't ads been on this site for a long time? What is this dogmatic fascination with advertising?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mike, This is the kind of stuff that's hurting you. This why I asked you to step back and perhaps let George stand in front since you two seemed to be in unison. That was before I realized why George needed you. You're hurting yourself.

BTW George I see that you have added ads to the site. You are a good businessman.

Re: Re: Re: I was carefully clear

George didn't give your election one bit of coverage that I could see. Perhaps I missed it. It only took my five minutes to check from cover to cover. I did say that George has used you in the past to fill his pages with ink. He seems to have stopped. Could be from calling it to his attention or not. Maybe you teed him off like you have done to many others.

The Chicago Dispatcher logo at the top of this page is brand new. I guess some are more observant than others. I was complimenting him on this. You were in too much of a hurry to notice this since you were bombarding this site with old email from last November. My guess is that Nathan and the others were still willing to work with you then. Big deal. I don't think you proved anything other than you had more guys interested in the CCO then than now. You're driving people away Mike. Deny it all you want. It is easy for all to see. Having guys that would be at the restaurant even if there was no election voting means nothing to me. It seem that if you had 48 votes, Peter Enger might have been the only "outsider" at the restaurant that day/night.

While others grow, you still haven't posted the results of the election or verified if a guy named Tahir is the vice president or not. You promised election results some time ago. Where are they? Again, this is how I see it, not trying to "cut you up" but telling it from my point of view. I'm not backing Nathan, Enger or the lawsuit guys. I'm telling how the CCO election looks to me. Not very well supported. Just like the "March" that took place a few months back. George says the CCO is great and has helped many. Where are these people when you demonstrate?

Loud and clear

Ahmed R.,

I sent no "press release" to the Chicago Dispatcher about the results of the CCO election. It was listed in the "Upcoming Events" in the previous issue.

I don't think I've "teed off" George Lutfallah. I am not concerned with CCO or myself not being in the most recent issue of the Chicago Dispatcher. I think that has to do with the relevant facts, not your "calling attention" to anything.

I noticed that new Dispatcher logo at the top of the page. I guess you're too interested in trying to ridicule me that you won't admit that the Dispatcher logo isn't new advertising. Whatever.

I assert that I am one of the most observant Chicago cabdrivers.

Mr. Nathan was "still willing to work with me"? What kind of crap are you ingesting, Ahmed R.? I rejected Mr. Nathan, for good reason. Would you like to see the e-mails?

Maybe in time you'll come to understand why Mr. Nathan, among others, so fervently "attacks" me.

Who exactly have I "driven away", Ahmed R.?

I absolutely agree with you, having regular restaurant patrons means a lot less than those who came who aren't.

The problem is, you don't believe that anyone came who wasn't a regular restaurant patron.

And, I now have conatct information from those regular restaurant patrons who SHOWED AN INTEREST, however untested.

I didn't "beg" anyone to vote for anything.

Peter Enger was the only one pretending to be a "monitor" or "reporter" on anything else at Zaiqa that day.

What "others" have "grown"? How, exactly?

All of the Cabdriver-Representatives who have been written in have yet to be contacted. There has been no selection of Vice President as of yet. There were approximately 48 BALLOTS; there were more "votes" than that. I won, accepted the Presidency again, and twice as many names were written in for Cabdriver-Representatives.

Did you participate, Ahmed R.? It doesn't appear so. So, why do you care now?

You are criticizing the "lack of support" for the CCO election and you yourself didn't support it with your participation? How convenient.

Some of the people I have helped didn't march and didn't vote in either CCO election. Others have. So what?

Ahmed R., where's YOUR SUPPORT for you and your ideas? Only in your head? Or recorded in reality?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

George didn't give your election one bit of coverage that I could see. Perhaps I missed it. It only took my five minutes to check from cover to cover. I did say that George has used you in the past to fill his pages with ink. He seems to have stopped. Could be from calling it to his attention or not. Maybe you teed him off like you have done to many others.

The Chicago Dispatcher logo at the top of this page is brand new. I guess some are more observant than others. I was complimenting him on this. You were in too much of a hurry to notice this since you were bombarding this site with old email from last November. My guess is that Nathan and the others were still willing to work with you then. Big deal. I don't think you proved anything other than you had more guys interested in the CCO then than now. You're driving people away Mike. Deny it all you want. It is easy for all to see. Having guys that would be at the restaurant even if there was no election voting means nothing to me. It seem that if you had 48 votes, Peter Enger might have been the only "outsider" at the restaurant that day/night.

While others grow, you still haven't posted the results of the election or verified if a guy named Tahir is the vice president or not. You promised election results some time ago. Where are they? Again, this is how I see it, not trying to "cut you up" but telling it from my point of view. I'm not backing Nathan, Enger or the lawsuit guys. I'm telling how the CCO election looks to me. Not very well supported. Just like the "March" that took place a few months back. George says the CCO is great and has helped many. Where are these people when you demonstrate?

Re: Loud and clear begging

denial and begging to be understood
begging for attention
he begged george to list his begelection
he driving away other beggars
her begs in restaurants for garbage
it is hard to find good dheep dip around here
48 beggars makes a football team
The President of Beggars
the march of beggars

Re: Loud and clear

Mike, the UTCC seems to have grown overnight. I am going to stay away from the Foulks Nathan squabble. Nathan is a guy that has helped cabdrivers for years. He has collected for guys that otherwise would have gotten nothing. If you and George don't like him or agree with him, so be it. As I have mentioned before, I do agree with the lawsuit. However, if dropping the suit would get us the necessary raise in the rate of fare we have coming, I would agree with this also. Get the idea? I agree with what works. Doing nothing but screaming at someone here doesn't really help my wallet.

The dispatcher ad is to make the name more recognizable when you see it in the street. I stand by my comment of good advertising. I also stand by the one that said you were more interested in attacking Nathan and didn't notice the good work George is doing.

Describe the "growth" of the UTCC, Ahmed R.

Ahmed R.,

What are the names of the cabdrivers that Donald Nathan claims to have "collected for that otherwise would have gotten nothing"? Names and phone numbers. Of how about just five of them?

Look at Donald Nathan's "claims" of how I would be committing a felony to help Mr. Duako, blah, blah, blah and see him backpedal from his "claims".

If he's counting all the simple injury/workmen's comp cases he handled which any other schmuck lawyer could have also handled and you're using that as his "dedication to cabdrivers", you're Donald Nathan's fool, all right.

I say his cut motivated him more than anything.

You question closely the City of Chicago, but you don't question a scheming personal-injury lawyer who wants to create a "union" to collect fees from cabdrivers?

This isn't a question of "disagreeing" with Mr. Nathan...this is proving his devious, deceptive characater...with HIS OWN WORDS!

It doesn't make one shred of difference if you "agree" or "disagree" with "the lawsuit". It will be decided on its merits by Judge Epstein and/or a Jury of some sort if the City doesn't come to an agreement with the plaintiffs.

Don't you see Donald Nathan setting up a scapegoat of "Mike Foulks wished the lawsuit to fail..so it failed...blame him"?

Especially in light of the fact that I have been on record from the word go of supporting the lawsuit?

The lawsuit is likely to go nowhere, Ahmed R..

Get the idea? You're spreading the "good word, work, and intention" of a man who is TAKING YOU NOWHERE!

But he is getting a step closer to creating HIS UNION of cabdrivers in the "Chicago Metro" area.

I'm not screaming at you, Ahmed R.. But Wolf Weiss, the lead plaintiff of the lawsuit is using "Brain Damage", "Big Bad Mouth", "Big Fat Mouth", etc. to SCREAM at me so you'll miss Mr. Nathan and Mr. Tang's "little trick" regarding Mr. Lutfallah.

Wolf Weiss, who didn't attend the infamous meeting, actually believes that the "little trick" refers to George Lutfallah "bursting in to break up an organizing meeting"...but the facts of ALL of the e-mails, not any "out of context", prove otherwise.

Show all of your e-mails the 48 hours before and after that infamous meeting, Yi Tang and Donald Nathan!!!

Ahmed R.. don't get so defensive about the "good advertising"...you said "I now see there are ads on this site...you're a good businessman, George" or words to that effect.

Prateek Sampat and Peter Enger have brought up and grossly overstated the influence that advertisers have on George Lutfallah...I simply thought you were falling into their trap of propaganda...if you weren't, good.

Don't let Donald Nathan fool you...the only thing he wants support for the "lawsuit" for is so his (false) reputation for "fighting for cabdrivers" grows among anyone you spread that unexamined notion to, so that Yi Tang and Donald Nathan will eventually get THEIR UNION and have a vote to force cabdrivers to pay into a Health Insurance Plan or "pension" of some sort, I'm sure.

If I'm wrong, it isn't because I haven't been asking the questions...

...it's because Yi Tang and Donald Nathan haven't been giving the answers!!!!!

Wolf Weiss is just a patsy right now. With the TWO Project, he is a cuckold.

Could you describe the "growth" of the UTCC, Ahmed R.?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike, the UTCC seems to have grown overnight. I am going to stay away from the Foulks Nathan squabble. Nathan is a guy that has helped cabdrivers for years. He has collected for guys that otherwise would have gotten nothing. If you and George don't like him or agree with him, so be it. As I have mentioned before, I do agree with the lawsuit. However, if dropping the suit would get us the necessary raise in the rate of fare we have coming, I would agree with this also. Get the idea? I agree with what works. Doing nothing but screaming at someone here doesn't really help my wallet.

The dispatcher ad is to make the name more recognizable when you see it in the street. I stand by my comment of good advertising. I also stand by the one that said you were more interested in attacking Nathan and didn't notice the good work George is doing.

Sounds Like Sour Grapes to Me

Mikey, boy --- Sounds like some professional jeolousy there, fella. If UTCC has grown like a mushroom in the night while your CCO has withered to a lunctime coffee klaltch, face the music, and come to the next Fare Increase Subcommittee meeting. You'll find the Steering Committee members there and several general members as well. It's worth your time.

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

What are the names of the cabdrivers that Donald Nathan claims to have "collected for that otherwise would have gotten nothing"? Names and phone numbers. Of how about just five of them?

Look at Donald Nathan's "claims" of how I would be committing a felony to help Mr. Duako, blah, blah, blah and see him backpedal from his "claims".

If he's counting all the simple injury/workmen's comp cases he handled which any other schmuck lawyer could have also handled and you're using that as his "dedication to cabdrivers", you're Donald Nathan's fool, all right.

You question closely the City of Chicago, but you don't question a scheming personal-injury lawyer who wants to create a "union" to collect fees from cabdrivers?

This isn't a question of "disagreeing" with Mr. Nathan...this is proving his devious, deceptive characater...with HIS OWN WORDS!

It doesn't make one shred of difference if you "agree" or "disagree" with "the lawsuit". It will be decided on its merits by Judge Epstein and/or a Jury of some sort if the City doesn't come to an agreement with the plaintiffs.

Don't you see Donald Nathan setting up a scapegoat of "Mike Foulks wished the lawsuit to fail..so it failed...blame him"?

Especially in light of the fact that I have been on record from the word go of supporting the lawsuit?

Get the idea? You're spreading the "good word, work, and intention" of a man who is TAKING YOU NOWHERE!

But he is getting a step closer to creating HIS UNION of cabdrivers in the "Chicago Metro" area.

I'm not screaming at you, Ahmed R.. But Wolf Weiss, the lead plaintiff of the lawsuit is using "Brain Damage", "Big Bad Mouth", "Big Fat Mouth", etc. to SCREAM at me so you'll miss Mr. Nathan and Mr. Tang's "little trick" regarding Mr. Lutfallah.

Wolf Weiss, who didn't attend the infamous meeting, actually believes that the "little trick" refers to George Lutfallah "bursting in to break up an organizing meeting"...but the facts of ALL of the e-mails, not any "out of context", prove otherwise.

Show all of your e-mails the 48 hours before and after that infamous meeting, Yi Tang and Donald Nathan!!!

Ahmed R.. don't get so defensive about the "good advertising"...you said "I now see there are ads on this site...you're a good businessman, George" or words to that effect.

Prateek Sampat and Peter Enger have brought up and grossly overstated the influence that advertisers have on George Lutfallah...I simply thought you were falling into their trap of propaganda...if you weren't, good.

Don't let Donald Nathan fool you...the only thing he wants support for the "lawsuit" for is so his (false) reputation for "fighting for cabdrivers" grows among anyone you spread that unexamined notion to, so that Yi Tang and Donald Nathan will eventually get THEIR UNION and have a vote to force cabdrivers to pay into a Health Insurance Plan or "pension" of some sort, I'm sure.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Sour grapes? I've already asked!

"Big Fat Mouth",

I've already asked to attend anything the UTCC does regarding a fare increase, even before they changed their name from "CTO" or "CTDO" to "UTCC".

"UTCC has grown like a mushroom"? How? Like a tiny tit at the base of a tree? Or underground where only pigs and rats like Yi Tang and Donald Nathan can smell it?

Please be more specific about how you think that "UTCC" has "grown".

I've already asked Peter Enger publicly here on CabMarket.com to invite me to the next "Fare Increase Subcommittee Meeting".

He hasn't responded yet. I haven't checked my e-mail yet, but I doubt a reply, public or private, is forthcoming.

How many "general members" does the UTCC really have? How did they become "general members"?

My time is extremely valuable. I'm am willing to sacrifice some of it in the interest of my fellow cabdrivers.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mikey, boy --- Sounds like some professional jeolousy there, fella. If UTCC has grown like a mushroom in the night while your CCO has withered to a lunctime coffee klaltch, face the music, and come to the next Fare Increase Subcommittee meeting. You'll find the Steering Committee members there and several general members as well. It's worth your time.

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re:Describing the "growth" or "decline"

Against my own restriction, but I must say:

You weren't there when the incident that generated the "little trick" comment.

You still got it all wrong. Ask Mr. L for the details. I trust he can and will clear things up for you -- in private, where it belongs now.

I also trust he will tell you the truth.

People have been really nailing you Mr. Foulks, so I don't mean this as criticism or condemnation.

That bit of history, like your flyer quest and other useless undertakings to stir up trouble and division are the signs of one who has nothing constructive to do.

Idle hands are the play things of the devil, as the old saying goes.

By the way, are you ever going to submit your evidence and eye witness testimony, sworn affidavits that prove manipulation by anyone in this little circle of friendly and not so friendly fire?

Just kidding, I know such evidence doesn't exist and I don't believe even you would risk perjury charges, even though you acted very indiscreetly when you released those private emails.

Such a thing raises serious concerns and questions about trustworthiness.

Not even you can be accused of manipulation though. Well, you're not very good at it if that's what you have been trying to do.

Why don't do something constructive with your 100. Sue the city too.

The more the merrier! Use the "Mag 7" pleadings as a model -- for once you won't be ripping off other people's work ad you can use to benefit yourself and others.

Go get 'em tiger, let's see what you really got.

If I had my way, we'd be camping in Grant Park, faces painted in "peace paint" facing off the cops with their riot gear and tear gas, screaming "Sig Heil Sig Hiel" ... "The whole world is watching!"

But that was another "Chicago Seven" and a very different world.

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re:Describing a new tamendment to the injunction

The request for an injunction should be amended again to exclude Father of Fools Foulks from getting a meter increase. Eveybody else, ok, not Mike.

Replying to:

You still got it all wrong. Ask Mr. L for the details. I trust he can and will clear things up for you -- in private, where it belongs now.

People have been really nailing you Mr. Foulks, so I don't mean this as criticism or condemnation.

That bit of history, like your flyer quest and other useless undertakings to stir up trouble and division are the signs of one who has nothing constructive to do.

By the way, are you ever going to submit your evidence and eye witness testimony, sworn affidavits that prove manipulation by anyone in this little circle of friendly and not so friendly fire?

Just kidding, I know such evidence doesn't exist and I don't believe even you would risk perjury charges, even though you acted very indiscreetly when you released those private emails.

Not even you can be accused of manipulation though. Well, you're not very good at it if that's what you have been trying to do.

The more the merrier! Use the "Mag 7" pleadings as a model -- for once you won't be ripping off other people's work ad you can use to benefit yourself and others.

If I had my way, we'd be camping in Grant Park, faces painted in "peace paint" facing off the cops with their riot gear and tear gas, screaming "Sig Heil Sig Hiel" ... "The whole world is watching!"

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

You are deluding yourself again, Wolf Weiss. I was there. Why weren't you?

Wolf-gonzo:

What incident exactly are you referring to? The infamous meeting at Kabob Corner?

I was there, dumb****. Why weren't you, by the way?

The only one who has been "nailing me", Wolf-puck, is you and your alter-egos, "Brain Damaged" as they (you) may be with their (your) "Big Bad Fat Mouths".

Sue the City? For what, exactly, Wolf? Who's "stopping" you, now?

Sue, Wolf, sue.

Again, you tell others to do what you aren't willing to do yourself. All hail the Great, Wise, White-Wolf of Chicago cabdrivers!

May the CPTDA rise again!

Yi Tang is the one who can't be trusted with Donald Nathan's devious plans outlined in those e-mails.

"Camping out in Grant Park with painted feces"???

Do you and Peter Enger want to have a gay marriage ceremony, too? Your wife can be your bridesmaid. You both suffer from "aging hippie syndrome". You're perfect for each other. You can ride each others "donkeys".

At least you recognize you have a problem. Peter Enger's seem to be complicated by those pesky "Twelve Steps" of sobriety he always falls down.

Don't break a hip, Mr. Enger, Donald Nathan hasn't "sued" for your "health insurance" or "pension" yet!!!

-Mike Foulks

Poor, self-deluded Wolfgang J. Weiss...I was there, why weren't you?

Wolf-gonzo:

What incident exactly are you referring to? The infamous meeting at Kabob Corner?

I was there, dumb****. Why weren't you, by the way?

The only one who has been "nailing me", Wolf-puck, is you and your alter-egos, "Brain Damaged" as they (you) may be with their (your) "Big Bad Fat Mouths".

Sue the City? For what, exactly, Wolf? Who's "stopping" you, now?

Sue, Wolf, sue.

Again, you tell others to do what you aren't willing to do yourself. All hail the Great, Wise, White-Wolf of Chicago cabdrivers!

May the CPTDA rise again!

Yi Tang is the one who can't be trusted with Donald Nathan's devious plans outlined in those e-mails.

"Camping out in Grant Park with painted faces"???

Do you and Peter Enger want to have a gay marriage ceremony, too? Your wife can be your bridesmaid. You both suffer from "aging hippie syndrome". You're perfect for each other. You can ride each others "donkeys".

At least you recognize you have a problem. Peter Enger's seem to be complicated by those pesky "Twelve Steps" of sobriety he always falls down.

Don't break a hip, Mr. Enger, Donald Nathan hasn't "sued" for your "health insurance" or "pension" yet!!!

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to: