General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ahmed R's claim

"what we need in the town is some competent investigative journalism"

how competent of an investigative journalist are you when ahmed r has already said he sent an email to your parter steve at utcc? khan is right. you already know who ahmed r is. how can anybody respect you as a journalist when you are lying to all of us through your teeth? this is a conspiracy to make people think that ahmed r has valuable information and will deem you to be more trustworthy with it to give you fake credibility when all along he is one of you. everyone can see that. i said it before and ill say it again. you are full of s h i t.

you should have stayed with melissa. f'ing sellout.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ahmed R's claim

I am not yet a member of the UTCC. I am a concerned owner operator. I am blowing the whistle on the ways we are exploited. Would any whistle blower with something to valuable to lose stand in the road with a target on his forehead? My brain is in my head, not my rear.

I have corresponded with Steve Kim. Big deal. I told him to make Prateek focus on the city. To focus on the 2617 South mob would be a mistake. They do not set the rates of fare to my knowledge. Besides, riders are getting smarter and sometimes pass a maroon cab to ride with me. I still deal with jerks though. I guess we all do from time to time.

Prateek deals mostly with factories and other business that take advantage of employees. We do not have that problem here. The city sets our pay. We need a raise! Quit picking on Enger and throw your arrows at city hall or better yet at Tom Allens office!

Peter Enger, I suggest you focus

Mr. Enger,

I was re-reading this post of yours and it struck me to do some editing to express a thought I can't quite put into words:

This way is better, I think:

"ahmed,

we in the UTCC would love to hear about your ideas and testimony. we have a law and safety subcommittee that is designed to be dealing with just the issues you describe.

please contact us and come to our next law and safety subcommittee meeting. i think you'd find it interesting and worth your while. you have our number. mine is 773 550 7921

peter enger, secretary, UTCC"

I think it's better for you to leave out:

"we don't automatically believe anything the city officials say to us. some people seem to believe the city officials would never lie to them. on the other hand we feel it is their default position to subvert the truth, unless challenged and caught out on it. what we need in the town is some competent investigative journalism, to investigate the many corrupt practices the city officials engage in to exploit us."

Any thoughts?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

ahmed,

we in the UTCC would love to hear about your ideas and testimony. we have a law and safety subcommittee that is designed to be dealing with just the issues you describe. we don't automatically believe anything the city officials say to us. some people seem to believe the city officials would never lie to them. on the other hand we feel it is their default position to subvert the truth, unless challenged and caught out on it. what we need in the town is some competent investigative journalism, to investigate the many corrupt practices the city officials engage in to exploit us.

please contact us and come to our next law and safety subcommittee meeting. i think you'd find it interesting and worth your while. you have our number. mine is 773 550 7921

peter enger, secretary, UTCC

Re: Re: Re: Ahmed R's claim

George, Look at the posts I made in the last few weeks when you stopped responding. You thumped your chest and said nothing could stop you or close you down. When I mentioned the ways it could happen and insinuated who I believe is giving you pressure, you took 10 days or so off. Now you come back with this. If I'm not credible check out my earlier post from tonight and tell me what isn't right on.

You refused/ignored my question about Seinfled. It's Ok, it was just a nice joke anyway. Not some kind of thrashing or bashing that sometimes goes on here. I have a good impresson of you. Just quit trying to act immortal when you have the same and what I suspect is even more pressure on your shoulders from the city and your business associates. I will detail some if you force me to.

I did notice that you gave very little space to the Weiss Shen Seven and no mention of the CCO election. There was actually very little content compared to your other issues of 2008. I did like your coverage of the Union Station accident. But you did leave me wondering how the driver got injured? I would have to give you an incomplete on this one. Whats the difference between weak weekly and good monthly? Again, please don't take this as an insult, rather an independent review. I'm not a spear chuckeror machine gunner, just a guy giving you my two cents. Can you be nice? I'm embarrased for you sir.

The new brake machine is a joke. The changes made to credit card and radio testing have noting to do with this piece of dog doo the city bought from Hunter company. Ask your close associates what they think about the machine. You might be surprised to find out I'm on the mark.

One last thing, you and Mike Foulks are not veterans. You might want to sell yourself as one, but really aren't. Mike isn't either. Quit claiming to be the tough guy. Take it from me, it takes years and years of hard knocks to gain certain kinds of knowledge. You haven't been knocked around enough yet. I hope I can throw this in your face in 2028. You will agree with me then!

By the way George, would you sell your newspaper to me for 135k? I have an offer for my medallion. I also bought and fully own a home for my family to live in. I have one entering college. Where's your wife and kids? Forget the money, I think you might be a loner. I can claim success in the wallet and something else that no money can replace, I have a family. If you can dish it, you can take it too. Here are your words sir,

"It would be upsetting to me to learn that in 26 years of cab driving, all you can claim is something you can't back up."

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

My friend, you rent your office and taxi. You do not have any offspring that call you Daddy to my knowledge. This does not make you a loser. However, you better look in the mirror before you make more comments like the ones above. Will it take you another 20 years to learn? I hope not. We need you to get better to help us all! And no, I'm not going to pat myself on the back and say this is my activist advice for the day. All that read this please remember, I am not cutting George up, just giving him my honest opinion. I really do hope he can improve from his recent comments and issue. He has done better work in the past, and I hope, in the future as well!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ahmed R's claim

A notice to all. This was not responded to. Again, the chest was thumped almost a week ago and then he went back and hid. The dates do not lie. Perhaps there wasn't a response since the posting I made June 5th. was 100% the truth.

Keep on trying man. Just don't forget what is really important in life. -Ahmed to George.

"I'm embarrased for you sir."- George Lutfallah.

Don't be George. I think I might be a little better off than you my friend.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ahmed R's claim

Again, I might be beating a dead horse here, but you do see the results. I am going to let this die now. Before I do please notice that the respondent, George Lutfallah didn't respond. It's hard to dispute the truth.

"I'm embarrased for you sir."- George Lutfallah.

Don't be George. I think I might be a little better off than you my friend. Ahmed R.

And for the record, I really do hope George and I can revisit this in 20 years!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ahmed R's claim

Re: Re: Ahmed R's claim
Name: George Lutfallah
Date Posted: Jun 5, 08 - 2:22 PM

I have found no basis to substantiate your claim that your complaint changed inspection procedures.

I'd love to believe your claim but unfortunately you haven't provided enough to go on yet and the evidence I have found suggests otherwise.

According to my sources, the procedural changes that were made at the inspection station were a result of the new brake testing machine and had nothing to do with a driver complaint.

First you said you spoke with the commissioner. When I informed you that the commissioner didn't back up your claim, you implied that I was lied to and then you contradictorily implied you spoke with another commissioner. Which commissioner was it? I'll be happy to call him or her to verify.

The way things appear, you're trying to take credit for something you had nothing to do with. The burden is on you to prove otherwise. If you have info to share, you can call or write. I've already provided you with my contact information, but you haven't contacted me. Therefore, when you claim that things are "too hot to handle" I'm embarrassed for you.

I certainly hope that's not the case though. It would be upsetting to me to learn that in 26 years of cab driving, all you can claim is something you can't back up.

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ahmed R's claim

I have re-posted what George said June 5th. Again he didn't or more likely wasn't able to back this up.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ahmed R's claim

Here is what I said in reply to George on June 5th. He isn't able to reply since this took the wind out of his sails. This will make an end to this unless I finally hear from George. Again, my comments of June 5th have been proven to be true by the lack of response.

Re: Re: Re: Ahmed R's claim
Name: Ahmed R.
Date Posted: Jun 5, 08 - 9:42 PM
Message: George, Look at the posts I made in the last few weeks when you stopped responding. You thumped your chest and said nothing could stop you or close you down. When I mentioned the ways it could happen and insinuated who I believe is giving you pressure, you took 10 days or so off. Now you come back with this. If I'm not credible check out my earlier post from tonight and tell me what isn't right on.

You refused/ignored my question about Seinfled. It's Ok, it was just a nice joke anyway. Not some kind of thrashing or bashing that sometimes goes on here. I have a good impresson of you. Just quit trying to act immortal when you have the same and what I suspect is even more pressure on your shoulders from the city and your business associates. I will detail some if you force me to.

I did notice that you gave very little space to the Weiss Shen Seven and no mention of the CCO election. There was actually very little content compared to your other issues of 2008. I did like your coverage of the Union Station accident. But you did leave me wondering how the driver got injured? I would have to give you an incomplete on this one. Whats the difference between weak weekly and good monthly? Again, please don't take this as an insult, rather an independent review. I'm not a spear chuckeror machine gunner, just a guy giving you my two cents. Can you be nice? I'm embarrased for you sir.

The new brake machine is a joke. The changes made to credit card and radio testing have noting to do with this piece of dog doo the city bought from Hunter company. Ask your close associates what they think about the machine. You might be surprised to find out I'm on the mark.

One last thing, you and Mike Foulks are not veterans. You might want to sell yourself as one, but really aren't. Mike isn't either. Quit claiming to be the tough guy. Take it from me, it takes years and years of hard knocks to gain certain kinds of knowledge. You haven't been knocked around enough yet. I hope I can throw this in your face in 2028. You will agree with me then!

By the way George, would you sell your newspaper to me for 135k? I have an offer for my medallion. I also bought and fully own a home for my family to live in. I have one entering college. Where's your wife and kids? Forget the money, I think you might be a loner. I can claim success in the wallet and something else that no money can replace, I have a family. If you can dish it, you can take it too. Here are your words sir,

"It would be upsetting to me to learn that in 26 years of cab driving, all you can claim is something you can't back up."

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

My friend, you rent your office and taxi. You do not have any offspring that call you Daddy to my knowledge. This does not make you a loser. However, you better look in the mirror before you make more comments like the ones above. Will it take you another 20 years to learn? I hope not. We need you to get better to help us all! And no, I'm not going to pat myself on the back and say this is my activist advice for the day. All that read this please remember, I am not cutting George up, just giving him my honest opinion. I really do hope he can improve from his recent comments and issue. He has done better work in the past, and I hope, in the future as well!