Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Look here", There He Goes again

Shooting off after jacking himself off.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

"Look here", Mr. Nathan, I don't have to commit a felony to represent anybody as a lawyer does; all I would have to do is become a lawyer.

I am not representing anyone as a lawyer would. I am not representing Mr. Duako in any way. I met him, offered him my help and started to make sure that the truth about his unfortunate accident becomes more widely known.

It's a shame that you and Yi Tang take this "opportunity" to cast aspersions towards me.

A real f u c k i n g shame on YOU, Mr. Nathan. Your partner Yi Tang brought up the Duako situation and my name. I made no mention of him here until then.

You both are scumbags. Your lead client, Wolf Weiss (and his numerous names), should also be ashamed of himself for the deliberate sabotage he continues on this website.

All three of you have something in common:

You wanted George Lutfallah to go along with your organizing schemes or give you more coverage than he thought you deserved. You didn't want him to be a journalist; you wanted him to be your promoter, historian, and a source of the credibility with cabdrivers you both sorely lack to even fool yourselves into creating YOUR "union".

When he didn't do what you wished, you played insulting games with him and told lies to assassinate his character and tried to ruin his reputation to make yourselves look like the "good guys" or the "smart guys" or the "guys who know the real secrets" or the "brave guys" or whatever you can "sell".

The three of you don't know s h i t about organizing cabdrivers. At least Peter Enger has a clue. I'm sure Steve Kim is part of the reason, too.

You want to help cabdrivers, Mr. Nathan? Try worrying more about your seven clients' lawsuits and less about the "unauthorized practice of law".

You may be "authorized", Mr. Nathan, but so far, you don't seem to be authoring anything besides careless, inaccurate b u l l s h i t about George Lutfallah, myself, and any who dare question you and your conspirators too closely.

Your preparation of cabdrivers and their witnesses, as well as your initial briefs to the courts leave a lot to be desired. No wonder you're free.

I don't need a license of any kind to speak up for Mr. Duako.

Why are you now worried about Mr. Duako choosing me to speak up for him "over you"? What choice must he make? I don't see what you are talking about other than you seeing Mr. Duako as a pawn in some imaginary chess game, if not simply to collect some fame as his attorney if you really don't want the money.

You are a ******* scumbag.

There are plenty of lawyers who can help Mr. Duako. I can't recommend you to him, Mr. Nathan. You are clearly corrupting what the interests of your clients are or may be with your own.

Let me know when Shen collects his money for his injuries so that I can more seriously consider a complaint to the ARDC or even a civil suit against you.

You really are a Jackass.

"Cool MY jets?"...Go **** yourself.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Look here, Mr. Foulks. This is no lie. You have to be a licensed attorney to represent them at the Illinois Workers Compensation Commission. If you think you can represent the unfortuante driver who had his leg mangled over by Union Station in a workers compensation case, try first getting an attorney identification number at the IWWC. Of course, you'll have to commit a felony to do it.

There are plenty of non-lawyers negotiating claims with insurance adjusters on the phone. Maybe it can be said that these people are "speaking up" for injured cabdrivers. My take on it is that they are guilty of unauthorized practice of law - a felony.

You don't see this as a violation of the law. Most would. There are lots of things you see differently from lawyers. That's fine. That doesn't make you a liar or me a liar or anything else necessarily. Cool your jets.

As for licensure, yours is to talk with people from the front seat of a cab. Mine is to talk with judges from in front of the Bar. If a cabdriver chooses you to speak up for him over me, I say he deserves what he gets. I'm not looking for any new loads on the streets or in the courts. Evidently you must be.

I don't have a reason to be campaigning so hard.

Donald Nathan, Esq.

Re: Randy and Darby didn't misread you, Mr. Nathan, they caught you in a blatant lie.

BAD WORDS, BAD WORDS, WHAT'S YOU GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU TO WASH YOUR FILTHY MOUTH OUT?

Re: Re: Re: Mr. Foulks can BEG for him

his activism is "creative begging"

say, brother, can you spare a brain

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan what do you think you are trying to do by saying that an activist cabdriver can't speak up for a fellow cabdriver? Would you have said the same thing about any activist cabdriver or is it just because it is Mike Foulks?

Re: Mr. Foulks cannot speak up for him at this time or any time

is not true that people watch mike foulks. no one knows mike foulks. he is figment.

bilder is a blind cabdriver

"bilder",

Plenty of people know and watch me, "bilder". Do I have to kick you in your ass for you to figure that I am not a "figment"?

Just tell me what cab you drive from which garage and I'll have some of our fellow cabdrivers there describe me to you so you might recognize me before you feel my foot!

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

is not true that people watch mike foulks. no one knows mike foulks. he is figment.

Re: bilder is a blind cabdriver

THIS IS MENTAL DISEASE AT ITS FINEST.

Focus on Donald Nathan's manipulation here; he's not good for any of us!

Mr. Nathan,

I am free to speak up for this or any other cabdriver I choose at any time in any forum.

It's called freedom of speech and association.

Why do you keep bringing up this phrase, "unauthorized practice of law"?

I am not a lawyer, nor do I practice law in any fashion.

I have met and spoken with Mr. Duako in the hospital. He's in no shape to be moved anywhere at this time.

I have done a lot more than just "hope" for Mr. Duako.

Quite frankly, Mr. Nathan, that is none of your business.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

It would be a felony for Mr. Foulks to speak up for this driver at this time or at any time. That would be the unauthorized practice of law. Do not expect him to commit such a crime.

If Mr. Foulks were to run this driver over to a lawyer's office, it would also be a felony: it's called barratry. Some people call it ambulance chasing. Surely someone like Foulks would never be expected to do something like that. Too many people watch his every move.

Perhaps the best bet would be to hope for a speedy recovery for this unfortunate driver for his sake and the sake of his family.

Donald Nathan

Replying to:

It could be worse. Thanks God!

If I am correct, it is one of the Chicago Carriage Taxi. I hope that the driver can get some help to file the Workman’s Compensation timely for his injury. He was injured on duty as an employee to the cab company, regarless whose at fault.

I hope that Mike Foulks of CCO is going to speak up for him this time.

Mr. Tang

Stop trying to pick a needless fight - try a moratorium

Mr. Foulks:

You have a right to speak TO this unfortuante man, Duako, anywhere you like anytime you like. However, you do not have a right to speak FOR this cabdriver in any public forum as his representative. To do so, you would be committing an act which is known as the "UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW".

Your licensure gives you the right to speak to people in the back seat of your cab. You can stand on a soap-box and say whatever you want whenever you want. I'll fight for your right to do it again just like millions of other Americans are doing right now on the other side of the planet. But you don't have a license to speak FOR this man, or anyone else, as his LEGAL representative. You can associate with anyone you like. But you do not have the appropriate license to represent anyone you like.

I have no interest in Mr. Duako's personal business other than to wish him a speedy recovery. I feel bad for the guy, and I do hope he seeks a recovery through the remedies that are available to him under the law from his "employer". That's as far as it goes.

Why should Mr. Duako be moved? Who suggested he should be? Not me. That is a completely off the wall comment. It has nothing to do whatever with anything I said. No doubt you're being a good friend to him by paying him daily visits. Good show. Stop trying to pick a fight.

Donald Nathan

Re: Stop trying to BEG a needless fight -

riddle:

A BEGGAR'S BROTHER DIED, BUT THE MAN WHO DIED HAD NO BROTHER.

answer: THE BEGGAR IS MIKE, HE IS A SHEP DIP SUCKING NOBODY.

Donald Nathan, you are "off-the-wall" and "out-of-bounds".

Mr. Nathan,

You are "off-the-wall" and "out-of-bounds". These are your OWN WORDS, scumbag!

DONALD WROTE ALL OF THIS:

"Why should Mr. Duako be moved? Who suggested he should be? Not me. That is a completely off the wall comment. It has nothing to do whatever with anything I said. No doubt you're being a good friend to him by paying him daily visits. Good show. Stop trying to pick a fight."

Donald Nathan

"If Mr. Foulks were to run this driver over to a lawyer's office, it would also be a felony: it's called barratry. Some people call it ambulance chasing. Surely someone like Foulks would never be expected to do something like that. Too many people watch his every move."

Donald Nathan

And for the record, Mr. Nathan, I am not "paying Mr. Duako daily visits" nor am I his "friend". He is a fellow cabdriver in need.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Foulks:

You have a right to speak TO this unfortuante man, Duako, anywhere you like anytime you like. However, you do not have a right to speak FOR this cabdriver in any public forum as his representative. To do so, you would be committing an act which is known as the "UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW".

Your licensure gives you the right to speak to people in the back seat of your cab. You can stand on a soap-box and say whatever you want whenever you want. I'll fight for your right to do it again just like millions of other Americans are doing right now on the other side of the planet. But you don't have a license to speak FOR this man, or anyone else, as his LEGAL representative. You can associate with anyone you like. But you do not have the appropriate license to represent anyone you like.

I have no interest in Mr. Duako's personal business other than to wish him a speedy recovery. I feel bad for the guy, and I do hope he seeks a recovery through the remedies that are available to him under the law from his "employer". That's as far as it goes.

Why should Mr. Duako be moved? Who suggested he should be? Not me. That is a completely off the wall comment. It has nothing to do whatever with anything I said. No doubt you're being a good friend to him by paying him daily visits. Good show. Stop trying to pick a fight.

Donald Nathan

Re: Focus on Donald Nathan's manipulation here; he's not good for any of us!

lITTLE BOY BLUE COME BLOW YOUR HORN...

FOR YOURSELF AS USUAL.

WHAT A LEECH.

HE USES OTHER PEOPLE'S MISFORTUNE TO BLAST HIS ENEMIES AND BOAST ABOUT HIMSELF.

WHAT A PILE O' MANURE. SHEEP DIP.

ALL YOU CAN EAT.

FREE!

Re: Focus on Donald Nathan's manipulation here; he's not good for any of us!

QUITE FRANKLY MR. FOULKS NO ONE GIVES **** WHAT YOU THINK.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T THINK. BARKING BEGGING AND THREATENING IS ALL YOU DO.

TIME TO LEARN A NEW TRICK....ROLL OVER BOY. PLAY DEAD.

Mr. Tang does nothing for Mr. Duako, but makes a snide remark about Mike Foulks and the CCO

Mr. Tang,

I have already made contact with Mr. Duako. I think the Chicago Dispatcher should be considered for a journalism award for its diligent reporting of the facts of Mr. Duako's unfortunate accident.

It is sad when even fellow cabdrivers are so willing to believe and parrot negative hearsay, even sadder when their source of misinformation is the mainstream media.

You are correct, he is indeed eligible for Workman's Compensation.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

If I am correct, it is one of the Chicago Carriage Taxi. I hope that the driver can get some help to file the Workman’s Compensation timely for his injury. He was injured on duty as an employee to the cab company, regarless whose at fault.

Mr. Tang

Re: Re: Mr. Doulks "thinks"?

Then why does stuff other people post almost always appear in his posts, not as quotes or references, but in his own (supposedly) response. Monkey see monkey do. The boy has never had an original thought of his own, not on this forum. It would be a total waste of cyberspace to post all of his "rips" from other posts and it would acting just as manic as him to do so. He keeps taunting people to read all the crap he posted. But is he taunting or BEGGING? Perhaps if he had one intelligent thing to post he wouldn't have to beg people to read. Of course he is an experienced beggar. CITY HELL, for example. Who knows where else. He should get his own website - "Skin Head Mike's Hate Forum." GO Mike GO, give me hell, I love it.

--BD--

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

I have already made contact with Mr. Duako. I think the Chicago Dispatcher should be considered for a journalism award for its diligent reporting of the facts of Mr. Duako's unfortunate accident.

It is sad when even fellow cabdrivers are so willing to believe and parrot negative hearsay, even sadder when their source of misinformation is the mainstream media.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Re: Re: Re: Mr. Doulks "thinks"? Mr. Foulks Begs

PS: This guy "Mathew" (I think its a guy, it could be a girls last name) is not the only one who has Mike's number.

Foulks loves to misquote and take other people's statements out of context so he can rant a rave on whatever mental deficient tangent he happens to go off on.

Mr. Nathan gives the fool too much credit. Why would anyone even think that he is capable of "representing" anyone on any level in the first place?

He usurped the wishes, the hopes and the will of cab drivers when he claimed he was the man to go to City Hall and get us a meter increase by BEGGING for it.

He likes to call others derogatory names but he goes off like a firecracker when some calls him a name.

This was not just characterization by the media, it was a statement of fact.

HJe should BEGGING for our PARDON.

He should go back to his old job in Wyoming, cleaning up sheep dip.

When are you people going to get it in your head that he is just a leech of another kind, like the city, only smaller and scummier.

And powerless, like the BEGGAR he is. YOu can tell he has no real power becuase he has to resort to threats of violence and intimidation.

I would love to see him and Bag Bad Mouth in a ring.

Re: Re: Re: Re: He usurped the wishes, the hopes and the will of cab drivers

But he did it without BEGGING too much from them.

Replying to:

PS: This guy "Mathew" (I think its a guy, it could be a girls last name) is not the only one who has Mike's number.

Foulks loves to misquote and take other people's statements out of context so he can rant a rave on whatever mental deficient tangent he happens to go off on.

Mr. Nathan gives the fool too much credit. Why would anyone even think that he is capable of "representing" anyone on any level in the first place?

He usurped the wishes, the hopes and the will of cab drivers when he claimed he was the man to go to City Hall and get us a meter increase by BEGGING for it.

He likes to call others derogatory names but he goes off like a firecracker when some calls him a name.

When are you people going to get it in your head that he is just a leech of another kind, like the city, only smaller and scummier.

And powerless, like the BEGGAR he is. YOu can tell he has no real power becuase he has to resort to threats of violence and intimidation.

Begged or Threatened? How about just plain "asked"?

"Brain Damage",

You know, what I find funny is that people who "lean left" here are taking the Chicago Tribune's characterization of my testimony before the Transportation Committee last fall as the Word of God.

Funny because these same people would never accept a Tribune account of any other event without verifying it from a "friendlier" source, especially with regards to anything political.

"Beg" pardon, "Brain Damage", but did you actually attend the hearing?

My critics who did attend the hearing fault me for "threatening" the Committee. I also take issue with this charcterization because it's based on Mr. Reyboras' interruption of "don't come in here and theaten us (the Committee)" when I was simply stating the fact that each and every ward has Chicago cabdrivers who are registered to vote.

I heard exchanges between the Committee and Steve Wiedersberg which showed the Committee's reluctance to say "yes" to 25%. I went on record as asking for 20%, 15%, 10%, but that "nothing" was not acceptable.

This would have prevented the simple act of voting "no" to 25%, giving us nothing, and calling it a day, to be ignorant of the fact that the Committee indeed has the ability to modify the proposed amount.

The Committee never voted on the proposal. The City Council never voted on the proposal.

"He usurped the wishes, the hopes and the will of cab drivers when he claimed he was the man to go to City Hall and get us a meter increase by BEGGING for it."

"Brain Damage", I never "claimed I was the man to go to City Hall and get us a meter increase". Ever. 3-2-1-Cue: You're a ******* moron, Brain Damage.

I'm begging you, please stop posting your nonsense and falsehoods here. I'm representing the wishes of many on this site.

If you don't, show your face, and I will indeed consider going 3 rounds with you, hopefully when nobody else is watching.

What "real power" do you have, "Brain Damage"?

The "real power" I have is my power to vote. Chicago cabdrivers would do better to link all of their voting power into a bloc and selecting democratic representatives themselves to negotiate with the City in recognition of this "empowered representative".

I asked the City to give us a fare increase, among other things, DIRECTLY.

You, "Brain Damage", are too much of coward to even post your real name here. You'll never engage the City or any of its officials; and they won't pay much attention to you, anyhow.

You are part of the problem, "Brain Damage". Be a solution...fix your brain.

Any of this "out of context" for you, (insert derogatory term here)?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Begged or Threatened? How about just plain "asked"?

Was I at the hearing? I bumped into your smelly ass and said "Nice job." You didn't even notice dooby brother.

I don't lean left, I only have one working brain lobe, it makes me act this way.

What's your excuse?

I am something-plexic so I only believe in one Dog creator of the universe. A nice doctor who gives me my thorezene said so.

I would like to take this opportunity to state that the people of the world are not ready for any type of pro evidence of UFOs or extraterestial life.

We cannot get along with our own race, The human race.

How can we get along with another? We fight and fued with others for nothing.

We are not willing to better ourselves and would rather have other humans tell us what to do and think and support us.

If you would have "threatened" one the Transportation Committee or the commissioner, you would have been wrestled to the ground and beaten by the cops.

You should have had Wolf there to bark at them for you. OUCH!!

The wishes of the many? How many? Those voices again!

Replying to:

"Brain Damage",

You know, what I find funny is that people who "lean left" here are taking the Chicago Tribune's characterization of my testimony before the Transportation Committee last fall as the Word of God.

Funny because these same people would never accept a Tribune account of any other event without verifying it from a "friendlier" source, especially with regards to anything political.

My critics who did attend the hearing fault me for "threatening" the Committee. I also take issue with this charcterization because it's based on Mr. Reyboras' interruption of "don't come in here and theaten us (the Committee)" when I was simply stating the fact that each and every ward has Chicago cabdrivers who are registered to vote.

I heard exchanges between the Committee and Steve Wiedersberg which showed the Committee's reluctance to say "yes" to 25%. I went on record as asking for 20%, 15%, 10%, but that "nothing" was not acceptable.

This would have prevented the simple act of voting "no" to 25%, giving us nothing, and calling it a day, to be ignorant of the fact that the Committee indeed has the ability to modify the proposed amount.

The Committee never voted on the proposal. The City Council never voted on the proposal.

"He usurped the wishes, the hopes and the will of cab drivers when he claimed he was the man to go to City Hall and get us a meter increase by BEGGING for it."

"Brain Damage", I never "claimed I was the man to go to City Hall and get us a meter increase". Ever. 3-2-1-Cue: You're a ******* moron, Brain Damage.

I'm begging you, please stop posting your nonsense and falsehoods here. I'm representing the wishes of many on this site.

If you don't, show your face, and I will indeed consider going 3 rounds with you, hopefully when nobody else is watching.

The "real power" I have is my power to vote. Chicago cabdrivers would do better to link all of their voting power into a bloc and selecting democratic representatives themselves to negotiate with the City in recognition of this "empowered representative".

You, "Brain Damage", are too much of coward to even post your real name here. You'll never engage the City or any of its officials; and they won't pay much attention to you, anyhow.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

You'll have to be more specific...

Brain Damage,

You'll have to be more specific...lots of people said, "Nice job".

Let's put it to a vote:

How many would like "Brain Damage" to stop posting nonsense and falsehoods here?

Vote early and often. I vote "stop" and "stayed stopped" for Vice President.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Was I at the hearing? I bumped into your smelly ass and said "Nice job." You didn't even notice dooby brother.

I don't lean left, I only have one working brain lobe, it makes me act this way.

What's your excuse?

I am something-plexic so I only believe in one Dog creator of the universe. A nice doctor who gives me my thorezene said so.

I would like to take this opportunity to state that the people of the world are not ready for any type of pro evidence of UFOs or extraterestial life.

We cannot get along with our own race, The human race.

How can we get along with another? We fight and fued with others for nothing.

We are not willing to better ourselves and would rather have other humans tell us what to do and think and support us.

If you would have "threatened" one the Transportation Committee or the commissioner, you would have been wrestled to the ground and beaten by the cops.

You should have had Wolf there to bark at them for you. OUCH!!

The wishes of the many? How many? Those voices again!

Replying to:

"Brain Damage",

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

What is the best interest for Mr. Duako?

What ever you did is all about you, isn't it?

I hope that Mr. Duako had a lot of comfort from your visit, and you should be the one awarded.

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Re: Re: He usurped the wishes, the hopes and the will of cab drivers

But he did without begging too much from them.

Replying to:

I hope that Mr. Duako had a lot of comfort from your visit, and you should be the one awarded.

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Go **** yourself, Mr. Tang.

Mr. Tang,

You wrote, "I hope that Mike Foulks of CCO is going to speak up for him this time.".

You implied that I didn't "speak up" for Mr. Duako some other "time".

You stated, "I hope that the driver can get some help to file the Workman’s Compensation timely for his injury.".

I made you aware that someone was indeed looking out for Mr. Duako's needs.

None of my interactions with Mr. Duako were publicly known until you forced me to correct the record with your shameful abuse of Mr. Duako's misfortune to take pokes at me.

Consider this a knock-out punch to you, Mr. Tang:

GO **** YOURSELF!

You had nothing in mind other than leading your partner-in-shame, Mr. Nathan, to Mr. Duako's bedside, for both of your selfish interests. That, and denigrating me and the CCO.

While YOU were focused on YOURSELVES and YOUR INTERESTS, myself and a few others were focused on what Mr. Duako is going through.

Why do you suggest an "award" for me other than to insult me, ****head? You really want a real punch in your mouth, don't you?

You won't get up from this, Yi Tang:

You wrote, "He was injured on duty as an employee to the cab company, regarless whose at fault.".

This implies that you accepted the inaccurate mainstream media accounts of "two cabdrivers were fighting and one, Mr. Duako, got out of his car while it was in reverse" NONSENSE that was parroted publicly.

Your not a "fellow Chicago cabdriver", Yi Tang. You're a ******* passive-aggressive opportunist who doesn't give a **** about Mr. Duako, personally or professionally.

George Lutfallah and Jonathan Bullington should proudly accept any journalism award they might receive for getting the truth about what happened at Union Station out as far as they have so far.

If I ever see you again and "go crazy" and punch your ******* teeth out and break your ******* fingers, I'll expect a medal, which I'll best use to choke Mr. Nathan if he ever tells outrageous lies involving my name or the CCO again.

Your English vocabulary word for the day is "extralegal", Mr. Tang. I suggest you have Donald Nathan to carefully explain what that means to you so that you REALLY understand it.

You are a ******* rodent. So is your partner, Donald Nathan. You both need to be exterminated from the House of Chicago cabdrivers.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Re: So begins the Summer Of Love 2008: Mr. Foulks says **** yourselves

Hey Cheesey Balls Mike!

Now that you've sucked up to the victim of a taxi tragedy and used it for your own promotional cause:

This may be obvious failure to stop a vehicle properly for the safe unloading of passengers.

Are you gonna buy yourself a blue ribbon and a fake medal of honor? Wear them proudly like your models of public behavior, the Italian guy, Fedrico or how about the ***** Adolf?

Be sure to keep them safe by depositing them up your donkey.

I have it on solid professional certified mechanics' (opinion, not having seen the vehicle in question) that there is a slim -- almost no chance -- that the failure to shift into Park may have been caused by a worn and torn gear shift lever or the steering column mounts or something in that area.

But then it calls into question the professionalism of the driver. Something about not taking due caution and care.....

I heard Garber's cars are referred to Garbage Cars and "ccc" stands for Chicago Crime Cabs.

Maybe it's Simon's fault that those two ladies and the driver were injured.

A worn out driver behind the wheel of a worn out car can be a deadly combination.

The guy needs money more than your empty-headed heartless opporunisctic fake Foulks sympathy.

Are you going to take up a collection Mr. Self Styled Defender of the Downtrodden?

HAve you donated or given real support to the Stanely Shen's case fund? Don't lie about it braintwistoid.

You Cheesey-balled Maniac.

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

You wrote, "I hope that Mike Foulks of CCO is going to speak up for him this time.".

You stated, "I hope that the driver can get some help to file the Workman’s Compensation timely for his injury.".

None of my interactions with Mr. Duako were publicly known until you forced me to correct the record with your shameful abuse of Mr. Duako's misfortune to take pokes at me.

GO **** YOURSELF!

You had nothing in mind other than leading your partner-in-shame, Mr. Nathan, to Mr. Duako's bedside, for both of your selfish interests. That, and denigrating me and the CCO.

While YOU were focused on YOURSELVES and YOUR INTERESTS, myself and a few others were focused on what Mr. Duako is going through.

Why do you suggest an "award" for me other than to insult me, ****head? You really want a real punch in your mouth, don't you?

You wrote, "He was injured on duty as an employee to the cab company, regarless whose at fault.".

This implies that you accepted the inaccurate mainstream media accounts of "two cabdrivers were fighting and one, Mr. Duako, got out of his car while it was in reverse" NONSENSE that was parroted publicly.

Your not a "fellow Chicago cabdriver", Yi Tang. You're a ******* passive-aggressive opportunist who doesn't give a **** about Mr. Duako, personally or professionally.

George Lutfallah and Jonathan Bullington should proudly accept any journalism award they might receive for getting the truth about what happened at Union Station out as far as they have so far.

If I ever see you again and "go crazy" and punch your ******* teeth out and break your ******* fingers, I'll expect a medal, which I'll best use to choke Mr. Nathan if he ever tells outrageous lies involving my name or the CCO again.

Your English vocabulary word for the day is "extralegal", Mr. Tang. I suggest you have Donald Nathan to carefully explain what that means to you so that you REALLY understand it.

You are a ******* rodent. So is your partner, Donald Nathan. You both need to be exterminated from the House of Chicago cabdrivers.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Re: Re: So begins the Summer Of Love 2008: Mr. Foulks says **** yourselves

CCC already has documented history with mechanical problems and deficiencies; problem cars because they cheat their mechanics and don't pay their mechanics who are suing them.

Even millionaire mobsters get what the pay for, nothing for nothing.

Replying to:

Hey Cheesey Balls Mike!

Now that you've sucked up to the victim of a taxi tragedy and used it for your own promotional cause:

This may be obvious failure to stop a vehicle properly for the safe unloading of passengers.

Are you gonna buy yourself a blue ribbon and a fake medal of honor? Wear them proudly like your models of public behavior, the Italian guy, Fedrico or how about the ***** Adolf?

I have it on solid professional certified mechanics' (opinion, not having seen the vehicle in question) that there is a slim -- almost no chance -- that the failure to shift into Park may have been caused by a worn and torn gear shift lever or the steering column mounts or something in that area.

But then it calls into question the professionalism of the driver. Something about not taking due caution and care.....

I heard Garber's cars are referred to Garbage Cars and "ccc" stands for Chicago Crime Cabs.

A worn out driver behind the wheel of a worn out car can be a deadly combination.

The guy needs money more than your empty-headed heartless opporunisctic fake Foulks sympathy.

Are you going to take up a collection Mr. Self Styled Defender of the Downtrodden?

HAve you donated or given real support to the Stanely Shen's case fund? Don't lie about it braintwistoid.

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

GO **** YOURSELF!

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Re: Re: Re: So begins the Summer Of Love 2008: Mr. Foulks says **** yourselves

Did you ever notice how most of the cabs that get their nedallions pulled in the airport lot are painted burgundy?

Replying to:

CCC already has documented history with mechanical problems and deficiencies; problem cars because they cheat their mechanics and don't pay their mechanics who are suing them.

Even millionaire mobsters get what the pay for, nothing for nothing.

Replying to:

Hey Cheesey Balls Mike!

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

GO **** YOURSELF!

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

You can go **** yourself, too, "Big Fat Mouth"

"Big Fat Mouth",

To answer your questions:

No, I'm not going to buy myself a "blue ribbon" or "fake medal of honor".

No, I have no plans to "take up a collection" for anyone at this time.

No, I have not donated to the "Stanley Shen's case fund". Yes, I have given "real support" to the Stanley Shen case by marching publicly to States' Attorney Office in the Daley Center, delivering a letter to the top three officials, and speaking with a high-ranking official about it afterwards.

Now, to address your errors of fact or opinions:

My "balls" are not "Cheesey". I have never served a "cheeseball" at any function. I avoid cheeseballs at others' parties.

I haven't "sucked up" to Mr. Duako, nor have I used any victim of any tragedy for any "promotional cause" of "mine".

You are presuming you know the "obvious" facts when you haven't witnessed the accident or even spoken with the victims or witnesses.

My "donkey" is a one-way street. Please observe that for your own safety.

Who is your "professional certified mechanic" that you got your "opinion" from? Name, phone number, and place of business, please.

It is entirely plausible that "failure to shift into Park" was caused by a "worn and torn gear shift lever", etc. as you have so quickly dismissed.

It seems that you want to convict Mr. Duako in the Court of Public Opinion. I'm here to defend Mr. Duako and other cabdrivers or overturn that conviction with something you lack or don't repsect: the facts.

I've heard of plenty of cabs as being referred to as "garbage". This is the first I've heard of "CCC" referring to "Chicago Crime Cabs".

It may very well be Mr. Garber's responsibility of negligence that hurt Mr. Duako and the other victims of this accident.

It's true, the City could share some of that responsibility if Mr. Duako or any other cabdriver was indeed "worn out" by the City's exploitative policies.

My head isn't empty nor is my sympathy fake. I do have a heart, which still beats thanks only to God.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Hey Cheesey Balls Mike!

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

GO **** YOURSELF!

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Re: You can go stroke my monkey

My dearest Father of Fools and Demi-god of Beggars, Long-Eared Buddy:

Lots of denial no substance. Lots of do nothing.

High-ranking officials. They are as rank as you, no doubt.

You should learn to goose step with your high smelling officials. Walk their walk.

I spoke to your parents. You are definitely an error.

What you do is called "chest thumping" as Mr. Ahmed R has pointed out on another issues.

"Obvious failure" is just that. It doesn't make the driver "at fault" or "derelict" or "remiss" in his driving nor does it question his ability.

It means the cab did not stop, obviously! (So brainless, when are you gonna learn to think for yourself.

He is a Ford Dealer Service Manager with umpteen years of qualified training and pit experience.

You're always interested in guys' phone numbers aren't you. There's nothing wrong with that....

Mr. Ford will be glad to meet you after I chop you up and re-manufacture you into a Ford.

I haven't dismissed the equipment failure theory, the truth is it is very a slim chance and but it could be offered as a defense for the negligent driving ticket. Dummy.

Mr. D would need a mechanic to certify in a sworn affidavit (like an excuse note from your mom) -- "primal facial evidence" something or other.

I hope Nathan does not see this, we might practicing law or something.

It is entirely plausible that you are an accidental cheese ball.

Hey I don't judge, I don't convict - except you. Your as guilty as Original Sin and a beggar.

I am just your romping, stomping bundle of love avenging angel m***** f***** (little stars voluntarily provided - screw the censor software!).

Lawyers defend, you offend.

Sure, the Father of Fools and Demi-god of Beggars can have a heart and a brain. NO balls though.

You could have been Dorothy's fourth companion on her way to the Emerald City. The choirboy singing "If I only had some balls....

Mike Foulks! Did you get that jug yet and the 20 bucks? Say where and when monkey see monkey do girly apeman.

Sin-surly,
Brain Damage

Replying to:

"Big Fat Mouth",

No, I have not donated to the "Stanley Shen's case fund". Yes, I have given "real support" to the Stanley Shen case by marching publicly to States' Attorney Office in the Daley Center, delivering a letter to the top three officials, and speaking with a high-ranking official about it afterwards.

My "balls" are not "Cheesey". I have never served a "cheeseball" at any function. I avoid cheeseballs at others' parties.

I haven't "sucked up" to Mr. Duako, nor have I used any victim of any tragedy for any "promotional cause" of "mine".

You are presuming you know the "obvious" facts when you haven't witnessed the accident or even spoken with the victims or witnesses.

Who is your "professional certified mechanic" that you got your "opinion" from? Name, phone number, and place of business, please.

It is entirely plausible that "failure to shift into Park" was caused by a "worn and torn gear shift lever", etc. as you have so quickly dismissed.

It seems that you want to convict Mr. Duako in the Court of Public Opinion. I'm here to defend Mr. Duako and other cabdrivers or overturn that conviction with something you lack or don't repsect: the facts.

I've heard of plenty of cabs as being referred to as "garbage". This is the first I've heard of "CCC" referring to "Chicago Crime Cabs".

It may very well be Mr. Garber's responsibility of negligence that hurt Mr. Duako and the other victims of this accident.

It's true, the City could share some of that responsibility if Mr. Duako or any other cabdriver was indeed "worn out" by the City's exploitative policies.

My head isn't empty nor is my sympathy fake. I do have a heart, which still beats thanks only to God.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Hey Cheesey Balls Mike!

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

GO **** YOURSELF!

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

I rest my case against "Brain Damage"

I rest my case.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

My dearest Father of Fools and Demi-god of Beggars, Long-Eared Buddy:

Lots of denial no substance. Lots of do nothing.

High-ranking officials. They are as rank as you, no doubt.

You should learn to goose step with your high smelling officials. Walk their walk.

I spoke to your parents. You are definitely an error.

What you do is called "chest thumping" as Mr. Ahmed R has pointed out on another issues.

"Obvious failure" is just that. It doesn't make the driver "at fault" or "derelict" or "remiss" in his driving nor does it question his ability.

It means the cab did not stop, obviously! (So brainless, when are you gonna learn to think for yourself.

He is a Ford Dealer Service Manager with umpteen years of qualified training and pit experience.

You're always interested in guys' phone numbers aren't you. There's nothing wrong with that....

Mr. Ford will be glad to meet you after I chop you up and re-manufacture you into a Ford.

I haven't dismissed the equipment failure theory, the truth is it is very a slim chance and but it could be offered as a defense for the negligent driving ticket. Dummy.

Mr. D would need a mechanic to certify in a sworn affidavit (like an excuse note from your mom) -- "primal facial evidence" something or other.

I hope Nathan does not see this, we might practicing law or something.

It is entirely plausible that you are an accidental cheese ball.

Hey I don't judge, I don't convict - except you. Your as guilty as Original Sin and a beggar.

I am just your romping, stomping bundle of love avenging angel m***** f***** (little stars voluntarily provided - screw the censor software!).

Lawyers defend, you offend.

Sure, the Father of Fools and Demi-god of Beggars can have a heart and a brain. NO balls though.

You could have been Dorothy's fourth companion on her way to the Emerald City. The choirboy singing "If I only had some balls....

Mike Foulks! Did you get that jug yet and the 20 bucks? Say where and when monkey see monkey do girly apeman.

Sin-surly,
Brain Damage

Replying to:

"Big Fat Mouth",

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Hey Cheesey Balls Mike!

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

GO **** YOURSELF!

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang

Re: Go **** yourself, Mr. Tang.

Mike why do you gotta curse and make threat? I think you make more sense and have more smarts than most everybody who posts here but then it ruins it by swearing and threatening.

He should be celeberating for winning the election.

It is very sad, isn't it?

I have not even had a chance to congradulate him.

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

Mike why do you gotta curse and make threat? I think you make more sense and have more smarts than most everybody who posts here but then it ruins it by swearing and threatening.