General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: We must do more than just talk about the issues, Ahmed R.

I don't see how crooked teeth have anything to do with this. Crooked starts with city hall and the best crooks reside there. We need to root these guys out. The fact Chicago made the olympic final four just screws us up more. I can work with Jason Alexander, George Costanza, Kramer, can't think of someone like Mike, etc. Get the idea. The guy can have blue skin. I don't care. George get over it if you're upset. We need a united front. I am starting to see that it will never happen. Perhaps Melissa was the best at getting action.

As you can probably see, I do know the issues. I can alomst predict how the city will mess us up next. Why are you insisting on talking about personal issues when it's our working conditions and terms that need to improve. I can care less about your teeth Mike.

The biggest issue right now is the costs of doing business vs. what we can charge. The abuses the city dishes out every day can be delt with as soon as we can make a living without turning out 16 hour days. I was out from 5am til 8pm tonight. I went home after I almost passed out. I guess I'm better than some. Some work until they drop. I don't sleep in my cab. When it will be necessary, I'll sell. We need a raise in the rate of fare!

Okay, bilder

Okay, bilder,

I agree with you. The issues should be discussed more.

Unfortunately, "people" involved with the "issues" are sometimes as relevant as the issues themselves.

I am trying to warn you about certain people you should know because they are doing things or making plans that could affect you in a negative way.

Some of them simply want to react to my truth-telling by pointing out my crooked teeth.

Which of us do you really have a problem with, again?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hey all you cabdrivers. i agree wthi that one guy. too much talk about mike foulks. and mike foulks, you talk too much about5 other people like i don't even know them or you or why we waste time thinking aboutr them.

i declare moratorium on any talking about peple here. how about just issues for cabdrivers. i am sick of it.

Re: Okay, beggar

poor beggar give him some sheep dip