General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: True comedy

Mike, That is spelled Saleem Quereshi. Not Salem, that is a brand of smokes. Or at least it was at one time. Winston-Salem, NC. I guees he took the one degree comment seriously. Is that the comedy?

Saleem he has been messed up by the city more that once with his van. We discussed this at the 'field the other day. A yellow light was illuminated at the airport. His medallion was stripped for awhile due to this. Yellow means proceed with caution, not stop. The city says this means stop not call your dealer and make an appointment like the owners manual says. He also wanted to sue the city. I am surprised he isn't one of the Weiss Shen Seven. Saleem is a good man. The UTCC wants to get the city to follow the manfacturers instructions and quit shutting a taxi down due to a yellow light. I think they are right.

So can you help Saleem with Obama or not?

Re: Re: True comedy

Ahmed R.,

I have asked Salem or Saleem about the spelling of his name many times, as it is spelled Salem on his e-mail.

He has assured me he doesn't care which way it is spelled.

I don't think that Saleem is aware of the "one-degree" comment, so how could he "take it seriously"?

Are you still not believing that an original CCO member was a client of Obama's?

And, what exactly do you expect me or Obama to do about what, exactly? I think you are being ridiculous.

By the way, Donald Nathan was representing Mr. Quereshi at 400 W. Superior...the results were less-than-stellar...I'll let Mr. Nathan explain, if he cares to.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mike, That is spelled Saleem Quereshi. Not Salem, that is a brand of smokes. Or at least it was at one time. Winston-Salem, NC. I guees he took the one degree comment seriously. Is that the comedy?

Saleem he has been messed up by the city more that once with his van. We discussed this at the 'field the other day. A yellow light was illuminated at the airport. His medallion was stripped for awhile due to this. Yellow means proceed with caution, not stop. The city says this means stop not call your dealer and make an appointment like the owners manual says. He also wanted to sue the city. I am surprised he isn't one of the Weiss Shen Seven. Saleem is a good man. The UTCC wants to get the city to follow the manfacturers instructions and quit shutting a taxi down due to a yellow light. I think they are right.

Re: Re: Re: True comedy

Saleem uses a computer to send email, but Mike foulks is sure he doesn't go to this site eh? Do you use a ball to see into the future as well?

I'm not surprised Nathan didn't win at Superior. Most of the hearings go the way Stuart Alpern dictates to the administrative law officer. Richard Byrne and a few others actually have a backbone and sometimes deny the city blood money. The rest just find it easier to go the city way. There are a few ALO's that couldn't qualify to work as a cashier at Jewel. The reason for the actual hearing is to make a tape recording to show the Cook County courts that the respondent got a "fair hearing" and is guilty. Alpern tries to cross the t's and dot the i's so the Cook County judge doesn't find the decision of the ALO was in error. If Nathan didn't get a lucky draw as far as the ALO who was to hear the case he was sunk before he even got to 400 W. Superior.

Since a man with such high connections like Mike Foulks can't help, we might be sunk as far as getting a fair rate of fare and a fair hearing. When Obama is sworn in will things change?

Considering printed material from Mike Foulks and Saleem it is more likely than not that Saleem thinks you have a line to Obama. THIS IS HOW THE CITY SCREWS US AT 400 WEST SUPERIOR ST. Do you understand? If a cop says you spit on the sidewalk and writes a citation you're already guilty. The ticket is the testimony of the cop. You would need several witnesses to overturn this. People that didn't know you until after the citation was written. The ticket and the cop bear stronger weight than your own testimony alone. Nathan would have needed three or four certified experts to have a chance at the hearing.

The reason for the city loss of the brake machine citation was that the inspector admitted that the machine isn't always accurate. I am going to ask the UTCC to try to obtain an official copy of the transcript of this hearing. I know the date and time it took place. This would help to discredit future brake citations. This is called helping drivers.

A warning light is kind of like a bald tire. Its bald or it isn't. Its on or its not. The way to win would be to show it isn't a dangerous condition and stoppage of the vehicle isn't the required from the manufacturer. I will check the City of Chicago rules to see if warning lights are included. Yellow means proceed with caution to every one and every organization other than the City of Chicago. The light on Saleem's van and all airbag warning lights are yellow.

Ahmed R., watch your tone with me

Ahmed R.,

You need to watch your tone with me. Your age is giving you hubris, and your hubris is giving me a headache.

You are very presumptive about your denigration of me.

DONALD NATHAN'S WITNESS WAS USELESS BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE A WITNESS WHO WAS WILLING TO "TAKE THE OATH".

Everything else you mentioned is mostly true, yet irrelevant in my criticism of Donald Nathan having a pointless hearing because his witness DIDN'T TAKE THE OATH!!!

And by the way, Barack Obama is our Junior Senator, for Federal matters IN THE SENATE. Any relevant legislation in the US SENATE??? No? Then I'm not going to send a "Letter to Santa Claus", either.

You mock my very real connection, but I'm shaking my head at your VERY IGNORANT IDEAS of how the system works, if you are seriously wishing me to "write a letter" to Barack Obama and actually expect that anything would happen.

I am quite aware of what "preponderence of the evidence" is, sir.

And by the way, as I have a check-engine light ticket myself, and I'm ready to "fight it" based on the legal argument you suggest, no group of cabdrivers is going to make it worth my time.

So, instead of setting a "precedent", I am just as likely to accept liability for a small penance and go about my merry way.

If you actually supported an event such as the CCO election, maybe we could have easily found several cabdrivers on that day who also had pending check-engine light tickets and made a small group to fight these together more economically...but you decided to diss me for dissing others who diss me because I dissed them.

Great "solidarity"...always asking for it after the fact, at the last minute, it seems. At least I'm accepting the reality of the general apathy of cabdrivers who don't want to do something until they're directly affected themselves.

Oh. I'm sorry, that's right...it's George Lutfallah's fault...a conspiracy/influence from the owners and City...blah, blah, blah.

I've helped several cabdrivers "stand up" to the City's specious complaints at 400 W. Superior and watched them win...in front of several different ALO's.

Want to help a cabdriver, Ahmed R.? Tell me all you discover relevant to this issue...in a private e-mail: chinatownmike@yahoo.com. Thanks.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Saleem uses a computer to send email, but Mike foulks is sure he doesn't go to this site eh? Do you use a ball to see into the future as well?

I'm not surprised Nathan didn't win at Superior. Most of the hearings go the way Stuart Alpern dictates to the administrative law officer. Richard Byrne and a few others actually have a backbone and sometimes deny the city blood money. The rest just find it easier to go the city way. There are a few ALO's that couldn't qualify to work as a cashier at Jewel. The reason for the actual hearing is to make a tape recording to show the Cook County courts that the respondent got a "fair hearing" and is guilty. Alpern tries to cross the t's and dot the i's so the Cook County judge doesn't find the decision of the ALO was in error. If Nathan didn't get a lucky draw as far as the ALO who was to hear the case he was sunk before he even got to 400 W. Superior.

Since a man with such high connections like Mike Foulks can't help, we might be sunk as far as getting a fair rate of fare and a fair hearing. When Obama is sworn in will things change?

Considering printed material from Mike Foulks and Saleem it is more likely than not that Saleem thinks you have a line to Obama. THIS IS HOW THE CITY SCREWS US AT 400 WEST SUPERIOR ST. Do you understand? If a cop says you spit on the sidewalk and writes a citation you're already guilty. The ticket is the testimony of the cop. You would need several witnesses to overturn this. People that didn't know you until after the citation was written. The ticket and the cop bear stronger weight than your own testimony alone. Nathan would have needed three or four certified experts to have a chance at the hearing.

The reason for the city loss of the brake machine citation was that the inspector admitted that the machine isn't always accurate. I am going to ask the UTCC to try to obtain an official copy of the transcript of this hearing. I know the date and time it took place. This would help to discredit future brake citations. This is called helping drivers.

A warning light is kind of like a bald tire. Its bald or it isn't. Its on or its not. The way to win would be to show it isn't a dangerous condition and stoppage of the vehicle isn't the required from the manufacturer. I will check the City of Chicago rules to see if warning lights are included. Yellow means proceed with caution to every one and every organization other than the City of Chicago. The light on Saleem's van and all airbag warning lights are yellow.

Re: Ahmed R., watch your tone with me

..."but you decided to diss me for dissing others who diss me because I dissed them." Mike Foulks

Sounds like you started it. Lets bury the hatchet here and now.

"Everything else you mentioned is mostly true" Mike Foulks

Nathan didn't have the witnesses to overcome the case presented by Alpern. He would have needed 100 so called experts to change the mind of some of those alo's. A****** law officers. I believe this is your language Mike. It is not right. However, some of these guys decisions could be easily turned over by the judges at the first division if they weren't also in the pocket of King Richard.

Lets forget the strong connection to Obama remark you made. Perhaps Saleem just looks up to you and asked you to help him do this without knowing your background. The city wouldn't agree with this. Any kind of innuendo is good for them to convict at 400 W. Superior.

Just to remind you of your own words:"Everything else you mentioned is mostly true" Mike Foulks
I never said George was part of any conspiracy. I just said you filled the pages of his paper in the past for him. He is under a great deal of pressure. He thumped his chest once then went into hiding. When he came out he went right back in once he saw the truth in front of him. Again, George isn't a bad fellow. Kind of likeable actually. He just has business interests and cannot P*** off a certain association or city hall. It's that simple.

George still has to learn what's really important in life. I hope he can obtain it before his time here passes. Seriously, no jokes. A good guy in a tough situation.

Ahmed R., too bad you "believe" too much

Ahmed R.,

"Sounds like you started it"?

Started what? An open, democratic ogranization for real Chicago cabdrivers to select their representatives? That is the basis of the "conflict".

Asking questions about the CPTDA, the AFSC, the AUPD, Yi Tang and Donald Nathan?

I have never referred to an ALO as an "*******". That isn't "my language".

I never said I had a "strong connection to Obama". I have a one-degree of separation between a CCO member who was once a client of Mr. Obama's. I'm not forgetting that and neither should you.

What you should forget is trying to ridicule me for your false belief that that isn't true or valuable.

Saleem knows me well and I know Saleem just as well.

"The city wouldn't agree with this."? What are you talking about?

Donald Nathan screwed up by presenting a witness who wasn't prepared to take the oath...a worthless witness.

Why didn't he have 100 witnesses, then?

You are wrong about what you think happens with "any kind of innuendo". I've seen WITH MY OWN EYES cabdrivers who've stood up, told the truth, and have had false or overcharged complaints against them dismissed by several different ALO's.

You presume to know too much about George Lutfallah's feelings or motivations.

It seems you want him to lead cabdrivers but you realize that he can't or won't due to his newspaper's interest.

So why do you keep bringing it up?

Start your organizing Ahmed R.. If you don't want to start another group, join the CCO or another organization. It is really as simple as that.

Until then, you are just another cabdriver with a singular opinion. Start participating with others.

I guess you can't be part of the UTCC now...unless you happen to totally agree with Peter Enger. You DID just use the A-word in a "public" forum. Oh well!

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

..."but you decided to diss me for dissing others who diss me because I dissed them." Mike Foulks

Sounds like you started it. Lets bury the hatchet here and now.

"Everything else you mentioned is mostly true" Mike Foulks

Nathan didn't have the witnesses to overcome the case presented by Alpern. He would have needed 100 so called experts to change the mind of some of those alo's. A****** law officers. I believe this is your language Mike. It is not right. However, some of these guys decisions could be easily turned over by the judges at the first division if they weren't also in the pocket of King Richard.

Lets forget the strong connection to Obama remark you made. Perhaps Saleem just looks up to you and asked you to help him do this without knowing your background. The city wouldn't agree with this. Any kind of innuendo is good for them to convict at 400 W. Superior.

Just to remind you of your own words:"Everything else you mentioned is mostly true" Mike Foulks
I never said George was part of any conspiracy. I just said you filled the pages of his paper in the past for him. He is under a great deal of pressure. He thumped his chest once then went into hiding. When he came out he went right back in once he saw the truth in front of him. Again, George isn't a bad fellow. Kind of likeable actually. He just has business interests and cannot P*** off a certain association or city hall. It's that simple.

George still has to learn what's really important in life. I hope he can obtain it before his time here passes. Seriously, no jokes. A good guy in a tough situation.

The matter is one of public record.

Qureshi had lined up a so-called expert to "testify" about the light that flashed meaninglessly on the dashboard at inspection. The expert was a service manager at a Dodge dealership. When the Administrative Hearing Officer called the expert and asked him to take the oath and swear that his testimony would be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, the guy refused to do so.

Needless to say, the hearing officer refused to accept testimony from a witness who refused to take the oath. In 32 years of practice, I've never had a witness my client provided me who refused to take an oath to tell the truth. I guess the guy must have had a reason to refuse to take that oath.
q
In any event, the City's so-called expert did not have the expertise to offer his opinion testimony. He had no engineering background, and the record so demonstrates. Based on the testimony of this non-expert, the administrative hearing officer made a finding against Qureshi which is now the subject matter of a lawsuit pending in the Circuit Court of Cook County. No date has been set for a hearing on that matter as yet, although the lawsuit was timely filed for administrative review without any fee being charged by me.

Got those facts straight, Foulks? You can get the record transcribed at your own cost if you think my take was less than accurate. I guarantee it's more accurate than anyone else's who sat through that administrative hearing and you sure weren't there.

Donald Nathan

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

I have asked Salem or Saleem about the spelling of his name many times, as it is spelled Salem on his e-mail.

I don't think that Saleem is aware of the "one-degree" comment, so how could he "take it seriously"?

Are you still not believing that an original CCO member was a client of Obama's?

And, what exactly do you expect me or Obama to do about what, exactly? I think you are being ridiculous.

By the way, Donald Nathan was representing Mr. Quereshi at 400 W. Superior...the results were less-than-stellar...I'll let Mr. Nathan explain, if he cares to.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

You really do underestimate my ability to investigate, don't you, Mr. Nathan?

Mr. Nathan,

What was the name of your plaintiff's witness, Mr. Nathan?

Which "Dodge dealership" did he work for?

What "reason" do you suspect he didn't take the oath?

Why did you have Saleem produce an expert witness? Did you speak with the witness beforehand and explain that he would be called and asked to take the oath before testifying?

Did you speak with the "expert witness" afterwards?

I've heard from you earlier what happened and I've also heard from Saleem. Are you and your client lying?

When do you think the Circuit Court will rule on the matter? Interesting how you make no note of my similar predicament with a "check-engine" light violation.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Qureshi had lined up a so-called expert to "testify" about the light that flashed meaninglessly on the dashboard at inspection. The expert was a service manager at a Dodge dealership. When the Administrative Hearing Officer called the expert and asked him to take the oath and swear that his testimony would be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, the guy refused to do so.

Needless to say, the hearing officer refused to accept testimony from a witness who refused to take the oath. In 32 years of practice, I've never had a witness my client provided me who refused to take an oath to tell the truth. I guess the guy must have had a reason to refuse to take that oath.
q
In any event, the City's so-called expert did not have the expertise to offer his opinion testimony. He had no engineering background, and the record so demonstrates. Based on the testimony of this non-expert, the administrative hearing officer made a finding against Qureshi which is now the subject matter of a lawsuit pending in the Circuit Court of Cook County. No date has been set for a hearing on that matter as yet, although the lawsuit was timely filed for administrative review without any fee being charged by me.

Got those facts straight, Foulks? You can get the record transcribed at your own cost if you think my take was less than accurate. I guarantee it's more accurate than anyone else's who sat through that administrative hearing and you sure weren't there.

Donald Nathan

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

The one thing I do not underestimate is your ability to mischaracterize the truth

NOT AT ALL.

QURESHI WAS THE DEFENDANT, NOT THE PLAINTIFF. HE WAS NOT QURESHI'S PLAINTIFF'S WITNESS. THE CITY HAD AN UNTRAINED "INVESTIGATOR" FROM DCS TESTIFY WHOSE NAME I CANNOT RECALL FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD.

THE TYPEWRITTEN TRANSCRIPT OF THE PROCEEDINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE COMMON LAW RECORD WHEN THE ADMINISTRATIVE LAW REVIEW CASE IS HEARD IN THE FIRST MUNICIPTAL DISTRICT, AND AT THAT POINT THE NAME OF ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO TESTIFIED OR DIDN'T TESTIFY CAN BE ASCERTAINED.

I DON'T RECALL. AGAIN, WHEN THE COMMON LAW RECORD IS TRANSCRIBED, WE WILL HAVE THIS DATA AVAILABLE. IN THE SHORT RUN, QURESHI CAN GIVE YOU THIS INFORMATION.

MY SUSPICIONS ARE NOT TOO RELEVANT. MOST PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO TAKE THE OATH I WOULD ASSUME HAVE EITHER RELIGIOUS REASONS FOR REFUSING TO DO SO OR BECAUSE THEY FEEL THEY CANNOT TESTIFY TRUTHFULLY FOR SOME REASON.

Why did you have Saleem produce an expert witness?

TO BUTRESS HIS CLAIM THAT THE DASH LIGHT THAT HAD COME ON WAS MEANINGLESS.

Did you speak with the witness beforehand and explain that he would be called and asked to take the oath before testifying?

I RELIED ON QURESHI TO HAVE DISCUSSED WITH HIS WITNESS THAT HE WOULD BE CALLED UPON TO TESTIFY ABOUT THE SUBJECT MATTER. IT SEEMS RELATIVELY ELEMENTARY THAT SOMEONE BEING CALLED TO TESTIFY MIGHT BE EXPECTED TO TAKE AN OATH TO TELL THE TRUTH. IN THE 32 YEARS I HAVE BEEN BEFORE TRIBUNALS OF EVERY SORT, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A WITNESS EXAMINED WITHOUT TAKING AN OATH TO TELL THE TRUTH.

I GUESS THE GUY JUST DIDN'T WANT TO TELL THE TRUTH.
WHAT ELSE COULD A PERSON CONCLUDE?

IT HARDLY MATTERS WHETHER I DID OR DIDN'T.

I've heard from you earlier what happened and I've also heard from Saleem. Are you and your client lying?

I KNOW NEITHER OF US HAS A REASON TO LIE ABOUT THE MATTER.

When do you think the Circuit Court will rule on the matter?

I HAVE NO CLUE. A LAWSUIT WAS TIMELY FILED FOR ADMINISTRATIVE LAW REVIEW IN THE FIRST MUNICIPAL DISTRICT OF THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY ON SALEEM QURESHI'S BEHALF. HE ADVANCED THE COSTS OF DOING THIS, AND I HAVE CHARGED HIM NOTHING IN FEES. THE FINE WE ARE SEEKING TO HAVE OVERTURNED WAS $100.

THE CITY WAS SERVED WITH PROCESS IN THE MATTER. I HAVE CHECKED THE COURT RECORD AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES, AND NOTHING HAS FOLLOWED IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS. IT'S RATHER FRUSTRATING. QURESHI HAS CALLED SEVERAL TIMES, AND I HAVE TO KEEP TELLING HIM TO WAIT.

Interesting how you make no note of my similar predicament with a "check-engine" light violation.

I KNOW NOTHING OF YOUR "SITUATION". DO YOU HAVE A SITUATION?

-Mike Foulks

Don't undersestimate Donald Nathan's ability to misdirect his "answers"

Mr. Nathan,

Excuse me, I meant your client, the defendant, Mr. Qureshi, not "the plaintiff".

What was the name of YOUR witness?

Why do you have no record of the name of YOUR witness?

The point was, why didn't YOU, Mr. Nathan, not Saleem, produce such an expert witness yourself?

I don't think Saleem can provide me this information, nor do I believe that HIS witness didn't take the oath was religious in nature.

I know the purpose of the witness, Mr. Nathan. Either you are daft or you are conveniently using my misapplication of the term "plaintiff" to ignore a substantive answer.

Maybe if you kept better records you would be in a position to help out another cabdriver in a similar situation, especially considering that your "expert witness" never testified as of yet as planned.

Fortunately, I already know your true worth to someone in my "situation": worthless. Charie Green could second my emotion, I'm sure.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

NOT AT ALL.

QURESHI WAS THE DEFENDANT, NOT THE PLAINTIFF. HE WAS NOT QURESHI'S PLAINTIFF'S WITNESS. THE CITY HAD AN UNTRAINED "INVESTIGATOR" FROM DCS TESTIFY WHOSE NAME I CANNOT RECALL FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD.

THE TYPEWRITTEN TRANSCRIPT OF THE PROCEEDINGS WILL BE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE COMMON LAW RECORD WHEN THE ADMINISTRATIVE LAW REVIEW CASE IS HEARD IN THE FIRST MUNICIPTAL DISTRICT, AND AT THAT POINT THE NAME OF ANY INDIVIDUAL WHO TESTIFIED OR DIDN'T TESTIFY CAN BE ASCERTAINED.

I DON'T RECALL. AGAIN, WHEN THE COMMON LAW RECORD IS TRANSCRIBED, WE WILL HAVE THIS DATA AVAILABLE. IN THE SHORT RUN, QURESHI CAN GIVE YOU THIS INFORMATION.

MY SUSPICIONS ARE NOT TOO RELEVANT. MOST PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO TAKE THE OATH I WOULD ASSUME HAVE EITHER RELIGIOUS REASONS FOR REFUSING TO DO SO OR BECAUSE THEY FEEL THEY CANNOT TESTIFY TRUTHFULLY FOR SOME REASON.

Did you speak with the witness beforehand and explain that he would be called and asked to take the oath before testifying?

I RELIED ON QURESHI TO HAVE DISCUSSED WITH HIS WITNESS THAT HE WOULD BE CALLED UPON TO TESTIFY ABOUT THE SUBJECT MATTER. IT SEEMS RELATIVELY ELEMENTARY THAT SOMEONE BEING CALLED TO TESTIFY MIGHT BE EXPECTED TO TAKE AN OATH TO TELL THE TRUTH. IN THE 32 YEARS I HAVE BEEN BEFORE TRIBUNALS OF EVERY SORT, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A WITNESS EXAMINED WITHOUT TAKING AN OATH TO TELL THE TRUTH.

I HAVE NO CLUE. A LAWSUIT WAS TIMELY FILED FOR ADMINISTRATIVE LAW REVIEW IN THE FIRST MUNICIPAL DISTRICT OF THE CIRCUIT COURT OF COOK COUNTY ON SALEEM QURESHI'S BEHALF. HE ADVANCED THE COSTS OF DOING THIS, AND I HAVE CHARGED HIM NOTHING IN FEES. THE FINE WE ARE SEEKING TO HAVE OVERTURNED WAS $100.

THE CITY WAS SERVED WITH PROCESS IN THE MATTER. I HAVE CHECKED THE COURT RECORD AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES, AND NOTHING HAS FOLLOWED IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS. IT'S RATHER FRUSTRATING. QURESHI HAS CALLED SEVERAL TIMES, AND I HAVE TO KEEP TELLING HIM TO WAIT.

Interesting how you make no note of my similar predicament with a "check-engine" light violation.

-Mike Foulks

More meaningless repartee - how do you find time for such tripe?

Mr. Nathan,

Excuse me, I meant your client, the defendant, Mr. Qureshi, not "the plaintiff".

YOU ARE EXCUSED. IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE, I SUPPOSE WHAT YOU CALL THE PARTIES.

WHO CARES WHAT HIS NAME WAS? WHAT EARTHLY DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? WHY WOULD IT MATTER? WHAT STRATEGIC VALUE WOULD IT HAVE TO KNOW WHO HE WAS? WOULD IT BE TO AVOID THE GUY? YOU CAN GET HIS NAME FROM QURESHI, NO DOUBT. CONTACT HIM.

AREN'T YOU BEING PRESUMPTUOUS HERE? BUT EVEN IF I HAD "NO RECORD OF THE NAME", HOW WOULD THAT MATTER? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

The point was, why didn't YOU, Mr. Nathan, not Saleem, produce such an expert witness yourself?

SALEEM WAS THE ONE WHO CLAIMED TO HAVE THE SO-CALLED EXPERT. I RELIED ON MY CLIENT. WE WEREN'T TALKING ABOUT A SEVEN-FIGURE DEATH CASE. WE WERE DEALING WITH AN ADMINISTRATIVE HEARING IN A KANGAROO COURT. WE NEEDED TO MAKE AS GOOD A RECORD AS POSSIBLE SO AS TO TAKE THE CASE TO THE CIRCUIT COURT AND BEYOND.

IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT WE ARE NOW IN THE CIRCUIT COURT WITHOUT HAVING THE ADDED TESTIMONY OF A DEFENDANT'S EXPERT, BUT I WOULDN'T HAVE SPENT $5000 TO LOCATE SUCH AN EXPERT ON A CASE IN WHICH THE FINE WAS $100.

I don't think Saleem can provide me this information,

WHY NOT? AND EVEN IF HE CANNOT, THE RECORD HAS THE INFORMATION. IT WILL HAVE BEEN TRANSCRIBED WITHOUT CHARGE BY THE CITY WHEN THE CASE EVENTUALLY LANDS BEFORE JUDGE PATTI IN ROOM 1111 OR ONE OF THE OTHER JUDGES ON THE 11TH FLOOR IN ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW.

WHO CARES WHAT THE NAME OF QURESHI'S SO-CALLED EXPERT WAS ANYWAY? WHAT EARTHLY DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE TO ANYONE BUT YOU?

nor do I believe that HIS witness didn't take the oath was religious in nature.

I DON'T THINK THAT WAS THE REASON EITHER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS IN THE GUY'S HEAD. IT MADE NO SENSE TO ME THEN, AND IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME NOW. WHY WOULD A WITNESS REFUSE TO TAKE THE OATH?

I know the purpose of the witness, Mr. Nathan. Either you are daft or you are conveniently using my misapplication of the term "plaintiff" to ignore a substantive answer.

NEITHER, SIR. YOU GOT YOUR ANSWER THE PURPOSE OF THE WITNESS WAS SET OUT IN THE FIRST RESPONSE TO YOUR INQUIRY. THERE'S NO POINT IN BEING REPETITIOUSLY REDUNDANT.

Maybe if you kept better records you would be in a position to help out another cabdriver in a similar situation, especially considering that your "expert witness" never testified as of yet as planned.

MAYBE YES, MAYBE NO. MAYBE IT WOULDN'T HAVE MATTERED. MAYBE YOU'RE BEING A MONDAY MORNING QUARTERBACK - ONE WITHOUT A LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW.

Fortunately, I already know your true worth to someone in my "situation": worthless. Charie Green could second my emotion, I'm sure.

MAYBE SHE COULD. BUT THEN SHE WAS UP FOR REVOCATION OF HER LICENSE, AND I'M PRETTY SURE SHE'S STILL DRIVING A CAB, NO?

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

I don't think Saleem can provide me this information, nor do I believe that HIS witness didn't take the oath was religious in nature.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

NOT AT ALL.

-Mike Foulks

Fraud fraudulently alleged by fraud Frau Wolverina Weiss

Fraud fraudulently alleged by fraud Frau Wolverina Weiss.

Who's Afraid of Mayor Daley? Vagina Wolfe!

106, Mr. Weiss? Try getting 6 first. CPTDA never did, did "they"?

Nice satire, but you really can do better.

Satire, that is.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

VOTE FRAUD IN CCO ELECTIONS UNCOVERED

True winner declared after ballots found in garbage

Dateline Chicago – High level sources in the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office have confirmed possible evidence of massive voter fraud in the recent CCO elections.

After several complaints by concerned cab drivers and the current CCO President’s continued stalling of the release of the vote count, an additional 106 ballots have been uncovered in a dumpster near the restaurant which served as the polling place for highly contested election.

“These missing 106 votes are more than enough to call it a landslide victory and certify a winner in the election,” said the undisclosed source, “contrary to Mr. Foulks claim that he won the election.”

The new president is none other than one of Mr. Foulks’ most outspoken critics, Mr. Wolfgang J. Weiss who ganered more than 1 third of these uncounted votes.

Mr. Yi Tang and Mr. Donald Nathan, received the balance of the votes giving them clear advantage for VP and AG respectively.

His spokesperson stated that “Mr. Weiss is ready to serve after a thorough house cleaning of the former President’s offices.

In is first official act as the new CCO President, Mr. Weiss said plans to hire Mighty Maids, Terminex and the Army Corps of Engineers to proceed with the enormous cleaning project.

Mr. Foulks could not be reached for comment.

Re: Fraud fraudulently alleged by fraud Frau Wolverina Weiss

Dear Miss Deep Throat Foulks:

Go BEG for Dick's member at his townhouse down on Prairie.

Replying to:

Fraud fraudulently alleged by fraud Frau Wolverina Weiss.

Who's Afraid of Mayor Daley? Vagina Wolfe!

106, Mr. Weiss? Try getting 6 first. CPTDA never did, did "they"?

Nice satire, but you really can do better.

Satire, that is.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

VOTE FRAUD IN CCO ELECTIONS UNCOVERED

True winner declared after ballots found in garbage

Dateline Chicago – High level sources in the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office have confirmed possible evidence of massive voter fraud in the recent CCO elections.

After several complaints by concerned cab drivers and the current CCO President’s continued stalling of the release of the vote count, an additional 106 ballots have been uncovered in a dumpster near the restaurant which served as the polling place for highly contested election.

“These missing 106 votes are more than enough to call it a landslide victory and certify a winner in the election,” said the undisclosed source, “contrary to Mr. Foulks claim that he won the election.”

The new president is none other than one of Mr. Foulks’ most outspoken critics, Mr. Wolfgang J. Weiss who ganered more than 1 third of these uncounted votes.

Mr. Yi Tang and Mr. Donald Nathan, received the balance of the votes giving them clear advantage for VP and AG respectively.

His spokesperson stated that “Mr. Weiss is ready to serve after a thorough house cleaning of the former President’s offices.

In is first official act as the new CCO President, Mr. Weiss said plans to hire Mighty Maids, Terminex and the Army Corps of Engineers to proceed with the enormous cleaning project.

Mr. Foulks could not be reached for comment.

Re: Re: Fraud fraudulently alleged by fraud Frau Wolverina Weiss

The EPA haz-mat (hazardous material)clean-up crew wants a piece of this action too.

Re: Fraud fraudulently alleged by fraud Frau Wolverina Weiss

Where are the official unedited results located? Can you post a copy at the restaurant for all to see? This would answer many questions. Is Tahir the vice president or not? Would it be within the by laws if the president appointed someone to this post? Can a "special" election be held for empty posts?

Fraud is alleged when something is detected that isn't right. It wasn't right to hold an election and not post the results after promising they would be posted shortly after the election. In fact this promise was made before the election itself. Again, please Mike, post the results. My email is: Ahmedrchicagocabbie@gmail.com if you need to verify a vote for me.

Serious Ahmed R. about CCO's election? Foulks' marching again with or without you...

Nov 24, 07 - 5:39 AM

John Rees-10 votes...Mike Foulks-40 votes...Steve Wiedersberg-6 votes...Syed Z. Ali-11 votes (late-entry)...Gregory McGee-2 votes (late-entry)...Ted Budzynski-1 vote (write-in)...Melissa Callahan-2 votes (write-in)...Congratulations to all of the CCO!

-40 votes out of 52 members?

CCO Registered-Members are neither "appointed" nor "removed".

There is no word "fired" in the CCO Articles of Organization; there is "appointed" and "removed"...not "hired" or "fired".

Jun 6, 08 - 3:50 PM

Foulks 26, Choudry 11, Admani 3, Rehman 3, 7 others 1 each.

26 votes out of "Foulks: (critical co-efficient) times (nearly 100 CCO members) Brain Damage: monkeypoo"

And I imagination too big to contain in your small head, unfortunately.

Replying to:

Where are the official unedited results located? Can you post a copy at the restaurant for all to see? This would answer many questions. Is Tahir the vice president or not? Would it be within the by laws if the president appointed someone to this post? Can a "special" election be held for empty posts?

Fraud is alleged when something is detected that isn't right. It wasn't right to hold an election and not post the results after promising they would be posted shortly after the election. In fact this promise was made before the election itself. Again, please Mike, post the results. My email is: Ahmedrchicagocabbie@gmail.com if you need to verify a vote for me.

Mike Foulks answers Ahmed R.

Ahmed R.,

To answer your questions:

The official unedited results are on the ballots in my briefcase. I will not post offical results until everyone whose names were written in is contacted and a consensus to their results in reached. I will post results here and then.

Nobody has been appointed to Vice President yet. It is within the by-laws for the CCO President to appoint someone to thia position.

The CCO President has the power to appoint people to empty Cabdriver-Repreentatives posts. I suppose I could hold a "special election" to do so.

How would you suggest such a "special" election be run?

People who wish the CCO to be seen as "illegitimate" can allege fraud all they want. It doesn't make a bit of difference; this is why the ballots aren't "secret"...everything is verifiable.

I've posted partial results already. Thanks for your e-mail; I'll send you a direct message once you answer a direct question:

Do you have a copy of the CCO Articles of Organization or not? Or are you taking someone's word that they "appear to be written by a child"? They were reviewed by lawyer Donald Nathan, don't you know? Not that that means anything.

What is your last name, Ahmed R.? What is your phone number?

I'm trying to determine if someone did indeed vote for you. In any case, do you want to particpate in the CCO or not?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: В Великих Самозванец

Более слабые отговорки от Spineless Один!

English:

More weak excuses from the Spineless One!

CCO President has power!

Ha! Maybe he has long pink ears like battery bunny. Maybe like pink girl-man donkey.

He "keeps on going" in his own pants.

Nothing makes difference to a crazy man.

Please send CCO articles to everyone for toilet paper.

Like girl-man, he wants men's numbers.

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

The official unedited results are on the ballots in my briefcase. I will not post offical results until everyone whose names were written in is contacted and a consensus to their results in reached. I will post results here and then.

Nobody has been appointed to Vice President yet. It is within the by-laws for the CCO President to appoint someone to thia position.

The CCO President has the power to appoint people to empty Cabdriver-Repreentatives posts. I suppose I could hold a "special election" to do so.

People who wish the CCO to be seen as "illegitimate" can allege fraud all they want. It doesn't make a bit of difference; this is why the ballots aren't "secret"...everything is verifiable.

I've posted partial results already. Thanks for your e-mail; I'll send you a direct message once you answer a direct question:

Do you have a copy of the CCO Articles of Organization or not? Or are you taking someone's word that they "appear to be written by a child"? They were reviewed by lawyer Donald Nathan, don't you know? Not that that means anything.

I'm trying to determine if someone did indeed vote for you. In any case, do you want to particpate in the CCO or not?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Ochen smeshnoy

Very funny.

-Mike "Ya Ne Sznai-yu" Foulks

Replying to:

English:

CCO President has power!

Ha! Maybe he has long pink ears like battery bunny. Maybe like pink girl-man donkey.

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Where's the beef, Mike?

So cut to the chase, sir. Where are the numbers? It's been 24 days since your so-called "election". I'm not a Chicago cabdriver, but I'm sure curious. What was the tally? It shouldn't have taken 24 hours to release data of that magnitude. Why would it take 24 days to contact all the people whose names are being hidden?

You must have SOMETHING to hide. There must be something in the closet. What kind of suspicion can we create? At this point, having held back the truth for as long as you have, no one has to try any more.

Donald Nathan

Replying to:

Very funny.

Replying to:

English:

CCO President has power!

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan, Mr. Tang has had the CCO results for a week now...

Mr. Nathan,

Are you having trouble communicating with your client again?

Or are you simply not paying enough attention (again)?

Mr. Tang has had the results of the CCO election for a week, now.

I'll re-post them here, to "bring you up to speed":

"Name: Mike Foulks
Date Posted: Jun 6, 08 - 3:50 PM

-Mike Foulks"

I still haven't officially made my selection for CCO Vice President or Recording Secretary of the CCO.

I still haven't made contact with a few of the people written in Cabdriver-Representatives.

The problem is that the parties' haven't either returned my call or their contact information is incorrect, requiring me to take a further step of contacting the CCO member who voted for them and determining their proper contact information.

Completing this process isn't the priority you wish it to be or as easy as you imagine.

There is nothing "hidden" or "in the closet". It is a shame you simply wish to "create suspicion". I can think of no other reason why you pretend to be so "curious" about an organization you can neither participate in or control, especially when your only obvious "beef" or "plan" involves your stated desire to create a "union" of "Metro cabdrivers" which includes suburban cabdrivers which are excluded from officially participating in the CCO.

Am I wrong about that, Mr. Nathan?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

So cut to the chase, sir. Where are the numbers? It's been 24 days since your so-called "election". I'm not a Chicago cabdriver, but I'm sure curious. What was the tally? It shouldn't have taken 24 hours to release data of that magnitude. Why would it take 24 days to contact all the people whose names are being hidden?

You must have SOMETHING to hide. There must be something in the closet. What kind of suspicion can we create? At this point, having held back the truth for as long as you have, no one has to try any more.

Donald Nathan

Replying to:

Very funny.

Replying to:

English:

CCO President has power!

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

AT LAST! Now let's get down to some brass tacks.

Mr. Nathan,

NO - NONE AT ALL. WE WERE JUST HAVING A HARD TIME GETTING A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM YOU.

CALL IT WHATEVER YOU LIKE.

THAT SO? NOT SO CLEAR FROM THE NON-STOP BARRAGE OF E-MAILS YOU SEND. IF YOU DIDN'T BURY THINGS AMIDST ENDLESS INEXCUSABLE ATTACKS, MAYBE THEY WOULD GO NOTICED.

-Mike Foulks"

GREAT --- MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU ON YOUR VICTORY. I DO HOPE YOU CAN DO SOME GOOD FOR THE FLOCK THAT YOU CLAIM TO SHEPHERD.

I still haven't officially made my selection for CCO Vice President or Recording Secretary of the CCO.

WHY NOT? WHY BE AN ARMY OF ONE? IT EXPOSES YOU TO PEOPLE LIKE "BRAIN DAMAGE" AND "CLUELESS" AND "BIG FAT MOUTH" AND ALL OF THE OTEHRS WHO TAKE POKES AT YOU. IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, STOP BEING A ONE-MAN SHOW.

I still haven't made contact with a few of the people written in Cabdriver-Representatives.

SO WHAT? HOW DOES THAT PERTAIN TO NAMING A V.P? HOW DOES THAT PERTAIN TO NAMING A RECORDING SECRETARY? I'VE MET A COUPLE OF VERY IMPRESSIVE PEOPLE AMONG YOUR SUPPORTERS. YOU SHOULD GET THEM INVOLVED ASAP.

The problem is that the parties' haven't either returned my call or their contact information is incorrect, requiring me to take a further step of contacting the CCO member who voted for them and determining their proper contact information.

THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NAMING OTHER OFFICERS, DOES IT?

Completing this process isn't the priority you wish it to be or as easy as you imagine.

CUT IT OUT. I'VE HAD TO TRACK DOWN CABDRIVERS FOR DECADES. OFTEN THEY MOVE WITH THE NIGHT. I KNOW HOW TOUGH IT CAN BE. SOME TAKE A TRIP TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET LIKE YOU MIGHT VISIT YOUR RELATIVES IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS.

There is nothing "hidden" or "in the closet". It is a shame you simply wish to "create suspicion".

NOT REALLY. WHEN YOU COME STRAIGHT UP WITH FACTS, I JUST SAY THANKS AND MOVE ON FROM THERE.

I can think of no other reason why you pretend to be so "curious" about an organization you can neither participate in or control, especially when your only obvious "beef" or "plan" involves your stated desire to create a "union" of "Metro cabdrivers" which includes suburban cabdrivers which are excluded from officially participating in the CCO.

YES, YOU ARE WRONG. HOWEVER, I AM PROUD TO SAY I BELIEVE IN UNIONS. SO DO MOST PEOPLE IN THE CHICAGO METROPOLITIAN AREA. THIS IS A UNION TOWN.

DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT UNIONS HURT THE ECONOMY OF CHICAGO? ARE YOU ANTI-UNION, MIKE? GET IT ON THE TABLE IF YOU ARE.

UNITED WE WIN. DIVIDED WE BEG.

TRY THAT ONE ON FOR SIZE.

Re: Choudry is real winner

Originally reported (no confirmation by CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC any exit pols:

Google Translator Results:

Foulks ½ , Choudry 26, Admani 11, Rehman 3, others ¼ each.

(No hanging chad or mis-votes reported.)

Choudry wins by a landslide!

Get a lawyer Mr. Choudry -- contest the vote.

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

NO - NONE AT ALL. WE WERE JUST HAVING A HARD TIME GETTING A STRAIGHT ANSWER FROM YOU.

THAT SO? NOT SO CLEAR FROM THE NON-STOP BARRAGE OF E-MAILS YOU SEND. IF YOU DIDN'T BURY THINGS AMIDST ENDLESS INEXCUSABLE ATTACKS, MAYBE THEY WOULD GO NOTICED.

-Mike Foulks"

GREAT --- MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU ON YOUR VICTORY. I DO HOPE YOU CAN DO SOME GOOD FOR THE FLOCK THAT YOU CLAIM TO SHEPHERD.

WHY NOT? WHY BE AN ARMY OF ONE? IT EXPOSES YOU TO PEOPLE LIKE "BRAIN DAMAGE" AND "CLUELESS" AND "BIG FAT MOUTH" AND ALL OF THE OTEHRS WHO TAKE POKES AT YOU. IF YOU WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, STOP BEING A ONE-MAN SHOW.

SO WHAT? HOW DOES THAT PERTAIN TO NAMING A V.P? HOW DOES THAT PERTAIN TO NAMING A RECORDING SECRETARY? I'VE MET A COUPLE OF VERY IMPRESSIVE PEOPLE AMONG YOUR SUPPORTERS. YOU SHOULD GET THEM INVOLVED ASAP.

CUT IT OUT. I'VE HAD TO TRACK DOWN CABDRIVERS FOR DECADES. OFTEN THEY MOVE WITH THE NIGHT. I KNOW HOW TOUGH IT CAN BE. SOME TAKE A TRIP TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET LIKE YOU MIGHT VISIT YOUR RELATIVES IN ARLINGTON HEIGHTS.

There is nothing "hidden" or "in the closet". It is a shame you simply wish to "create suspicion".

NOT REALLY. WHEN YOU COME STRAIGHT UP WITH FACTS, I JUST SAY THANKS AND MOVE ON FROM THERE.

I can think of no other reason why you pretend to be so "curious" about an organization you can neither participate in or control, especially when your only obvious "beef" or "plan" involves your stated desire to create a "union" of "Metro cabdrivers" which includes suburban cabdrivers which are excluded from officially participating in the CCO.

YES, YOU ARE WRONG. HOWEVER, I AM PROUD TO SAY I BELIEVE IN UNIONS. SO DO MOST PEOPLE IN THE CHICAGO METROPOLITIAN AREA. THIS IS A UNION TOWN.

DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT UNIONS HURT THE ECONOMY OF CHICAGO? ARE YOU ANTI-UNION, MIKE? GET IT ON THE TABLE IF YOU ARE.

Mr. Nathan, it's clear that you don't take independently-organizing Chicago cabdrivers seriously...

Mr. Nathan,

It's clear that you don't take independent Chicago cabdrivers seriously.

Either that, or you don't know how to read.

You have had a copy of the CCO Articles of Organization for about seven months.

You ask questions about my delay in selecting a Vice President for the CCO which could be answered if you actually read, kept, or could refer to that document.

You use your ignorance to suggest that I am a "one-man" show. I am neither a "one-man" anything nor a "show".

You also claim I have relatives in Arlington Heights or something "you don't even want to whisper about".

Who or what are you referring to? I haven't the slightest idea of what your "Apostle-like" "source" has told you.

You then use your "secrecy"? of these "thing unspoken" as proof of your "relative decency"???

Scum...bag.

You also are being deceptive once again, Mr. Nathan. You would like to see a "union" involving "Metro", not just current Chicago cabdrivers. Should I post your e-mail again?

Isn't that correct, Mr. Nathan?

I am not anti-union. I simply will not pretend to be "unionizing" cabdrivers as some others have. I am simply "organizing" them independently and politcally. They will always have the right to try and "unionize" from the better vantage point of being "organized" in the first place.

Being "united" still doesn't guarantee any "wins", Mr. Nathan. It simply gives us a better shot than "begging" individually. Get real and quit misleading people.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

-Mike Foulks"