General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

There you go again making ridiculous statments Mirtzy. Drivers have been struggling to pay for their medallions for years and you just want the city to ignore that fact and just give them away to other drivers.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Anybody who's been a taxi driver for more than ten years should just be given a medallion.

Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

I'd say that when a driver has served the city as a lease driver for ten years they have EARNED a medallion.

Replying to:

There you go again making ridiculous statments Mirtzy. Drivers have been struggling to pay for their medallions for years and you just want the city to ignore that fact and just give them away to other drivers.

Replying to:

Anybody who's been a taxi driver for more than ten years should just be given a medallion.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

Call it whatever you like. It's charity.

Replying to:

I'd say that when a driver has served the city as a lease driver for ten years they have EARNED a medallion.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

It's not charity. It's equity.

Replying to:

Call it whatever you like. It's charity.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

Maybe I am old fashioned. I don't understnad how all this poking and taunting helps.

OK, I know it is some kind humor involved to help deal with the ugly reality of the situation.

A lot of people feel trapped. The American Dream is turning into the Chicago Nightmare? I got that.

MAyabe the only way out of this trap is through a court room or many court rooms all the way through the Supreme COurt. I hope not. How many of will starve to death or get out of the business by then?

What will we do for income? I am just a cab driver. This is my life, my "career."

I agree that more lawsuits - win or lose - need to be filed. The City has shut down any meter increase this year.

The city lawyers will probably play around with legal technicalities and procedural rules to delay some more.

The "power fo many" can effect the courts too, they are the living law in the form of judges and juries.

The Cty has judged us all as beneath the value of a fair price for fair service that we provide.

Bless you Mr. Nathan and the CHicago Seven!

Now Mr. Foulks and Mr. Lutffallah and Mr. Khondizar and Mr. Enger and Ms. Callahan and Mr. Sampat and Mr. Kim, Mr. Weiss, Mr. Shen and GO AFTER THOSE CITY B A S T A R D S WITH ALL YOU GOT.

Abe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

어쩌면 난 구식합니다. 이 모든 켄지하는 방법을 모르겠 욕하고 도움이 understnad합니다.

그래, 내가 유머가있다는 것을 알게 관련된 어떤 종류의 현실에 도움이 추악한 사태와 거래를합니다.

많은 사람들이 느낌에 갇혀합니다. 미국의 꿈은 악몽으로 바뀌는 시카고? 돈있어요합니다.

이 함정 mayabe 벗어나는 유일한 방법은 법원을 통해 객실 또는 여러 법원 객실의 모든하는 방법을 통해 대법원합니다. 그러지 않기를 바래. 얼마나 많은가 굶어 죽었을하거나 사업을 밖으로 나갈 그럼?

무엇을 우리가 수입을? 난 단지 한 택시 운전사합니다. 이것은 나의 인생, 나의 "경력을합니다."

나는 더 많은 소송을 동의합니다 - 지냐하는 - 신청해야합니다. 이 도시 제기능을 못하고있습니다 올해는 어떤 기준 상승합니다.

이 도시의 변호사는 아마 주위와 법적 교칙을 준수 플레이를 지연 및 절차 규칙을 좀 더합니다.

의 "전원에 대한 많은"할 수도 영향을 법원, 그들은 살아있는 법률의 형태로 판사와 배심원합니다.

the cty가로 판단 아래에있는 우리 모두의 값을 우리가 물건을 공정한 가격에 대한 공정한 서비스를 제공합니다.

나단과 시카고의 축복이 있길 미스터 세븐!

지금 foulks 씨 씨와 미스 lutffallah 씨와 칼라 khondizar 씨와 씨와 enger 및 sampat과 김 선생님, 와이즈 씨 도시 shen 가서 자식과 그 이후의 모든있어합니다.

아베

Replying to:

Maybe I am old fashioned. I don't understnad how all this poking and taunting helps.

OK, I know it is some kind humor involved to help deal with the ugly reality of the situation.

A lot of people feel trapped. The American Dream is turning into the Chicago Nightmare? I got that.

MAyabe the only way out of this trap is through a court room or many court rooms all the way through the Supreme COurt. I hope not. How many of will starve to death or get out of the business by then?

What will we do for income? I am just a cab driver. This is my life, my "career."

I agree that more lawsuits - win or lose - need to be filed. The City has shut down any meter increase this year.

The city lawyers will probably play around with legal technicalities and procedural rules to delay some more.

The "power fo many" can effect the courts too, they are the living law in the form of judges and juries.

The Cty has judged us all as beneath the value of a fair price for fair service that we provide.

Now Mr. Foulks and Mr. Lutffallah and Mr. Khondizar and Mr. Enger and Ms. Callahan and Mr. Sampat and Mr. Kim, Mr. Weiss, Mr. Shen and GO AFTER THOSE CITY B A S T A R D S WITH ALL YOU GOT.

Abe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

الطعن والتعنيف.

حسنا ، أنا أعرف انه هو نوع من أنواع النكتة المعنية للمساعدة فى التعامل مع الواقع البشع للحالة.

الكثير من الناس يشعرون المحاصرين. الحلم الامريكى يتحول الى كابوس شيكاغو؟ حصلت على ذلك.

Mayabe السبيل الوحيد للخروج من هذا الفخ هو من خلال العديد من قاعة المحكمه او الغرف المحكمه على طول الطريق من خلال المحكمه العليا. وآمل أن لا. كم سوف يموتون جوعا او للخروج من الاعمال من قبل؟

ما سوف نقوم به لصالح الايرادات؟ أنا مجرد سائق بسياره الاجره. هذه هي حياتي ، بلادي "المهنيه".

وانني اوافق على ان اكثر الدعاوى -- يفوز او يخسر -- يجب ان قدم. المدينة متر اغلاق اي زيادة من هذا العام.

المدينة المحامين من المحتمل ان تقوم به حول الجوانب التقنيه والقانونية مع القواعد الاجراءيه لبعض التأخير اكثر من ذلك.

"بالنسبة لكثير من القوة" يمكن ان تؤثر على المحاكم أيضا ، هم الذين يعيشون في شكل قانون القضاة والمحلفين.

وقد اعتبرت cty جميعا وأسفل قيمة سعر عادل لخدمة العادله التي نقدمها.

يبارككم السيد ناثان وشيكاغو سبعة!

السيد foulks الآن lutffallah والسيد والسيد khondizar وenger السيد والسيدة والسيد كالاهان sampat والسيد كيم ، والسيد فايس ، السيد شين والذهاب بعد تلك المدينة مع جميع الانذال لديك.

آب

Replying to:

Abe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

Vielleicht bin ich altmodisch. Ich verstehe nicht, wie all dies poking und kräftig ärgern hilft.

OK, ich weiß, es ist eine Art Humor zu helfen, die sich mit der hässlichen Realität der Situation.

Viele Menschen fühlen sich gefangen. Der amerikanische Traum ist der Wendepunkt in Chicago Segen? Ich bekam.

Vielleicht der einzige Ausweg aus dieser Falle ist durch ein Gericht oder mehrere Zimmer Gericht Zimmer, die alle den Weg durch den Obersten Gerichtshof. Ich hoffe nicht. Wie viele von uns werden zu Tode hungern oder mich aus dem Geschäft bis dahin?

Was werden wir tun, für Einkommen? Ich bin nur ein Taxifahrer. Das ist mein Leben, meine "Karriere."

Ich stimme zu, dass weitere Klagen - gewinnen oder verlieren - müssen eingereicht werden. Die Stadt hat heruntergefahren alle Zähler in diesem Jahr erhöhen.

Die Stadt wird wahrscheinlich Anwälte spielen um den gesetzlichen technischen und Verfahrensvorschriften zu verzögern einige mehr.

Die "Macht für viele"-Effekt können die Gerichte zu, sie sind die Lebenshaltungskosten in Form von Richtern und Jurys.

Die Stadt hat uns alle beurteilt, da unter dem Wert von einem fairen Preis für einen fairen Dienst, die wir bereitstellen.

Gott segne Sie Herr Nathan und die Chicago Sieben!

Nun, Herr Foulks und Herr Lutffallah und Herr Khondizar und Herr Enger und und Frauline Callahan und Herr Sampat und Herr Kim, Herr Weiss, Herr Shen nehmen sie sich Hand in Hand, sagen wir ein kleines Gebet und ANGRIFFEN - diesen STADT MIT B A S T A R D S Alles, was Sie bekommen.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, Mr. Mirtz, it to get that requirement back on the law books.

Hysterically and/or Historically:

The annual lottery system of medallion distribution -- the best thing those LONG-EARED GALLOOTS* in City Hall ever came up with -- was removed to (1)pave the way for "big money" to gobble up the medallions at "prices" that no working stiff could ever hope to come up with or secure a loan on and (2) to "induce" single-license owner-operators and small fleet guys to sell out.

So much for a moment of true ENLIGTENED VISION...

*!!!(yes, it is an anagram for "ald. allen's too ogre")!!!

Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

No one suggested that the city take medallions away from single-unit owner-operators.

The idea is to "recycle" the medallions held by the giants, many of which are rusting on the streets with no drivers.

The ultimate goal, I think, is to get the licenses out of the hands of the giants and into the hands of the drivers or their designated managers.

It seems to be a mutually beneficial deal. Everybody does what they do best.

The giants get to operate as usual, renting and maintaining cars with taxi equipment in them to licensed chauffeurs.

The fianancial angle is a big speed hump in the road to taxi bliss and happiness.

At a price tag of $135,00 to $150,000 per medallion the city ( the taxpayers ) would have bite the big buy-back bullet.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: PS on recycling medallions

The bottom line result would bring the "price" of a medallion transfer in line with reality of the marketplace.

Replying to:

No one suggested that the city take medallions away from single-unit owner-operators.

The idea is to "recycle" the medallions held by the giants, many of which are rusting on the streets with no drivers.

The ultimate goal, I think, is to get the licenses out of the hands of the giants and into the hands of the drivers or their designated managers.

It seems to be a mutually beneficial deal. Everybody does what they do best.

The giants get to operate as usual, renting and maintaining cars with taxi equipment in them to licensed chauffeurs.

The fianancial angle is a big speed hump in the road to taxi bliss and happiness.

At a price tag of $135,00 to $150,000 per medallion the city ( the taxpayers ) would have bite the big buy-back bullet.

Replying to:

Replying to: