General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: You are not worth what you were last year

Who are you talking to? Tami Luhby is with CNN. Did I miss something?

Responding to: "Our conservation at the airport Friday is still fresh in my mind."

Re: Re: Re: We are not worth what we were yesterday

I think Mr. R. is "addressing" the person who posted the report form the CNN website.

If you noticed gas prices this morning, you are worth even less than we were when it was posted.

Are you better off than you were last year?

Is the Mayor, the Commissioner, The Transportation Committee, The City Council of Chicago better off?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Who are you talking to? Tami Luhby is with CNN. Did I miss something?

Responding to: "Our conservation at the airport Friday is still fresh in my mind."

Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION to We are not worth what we were yesterday

I wrote: If you noticed gas prices this morning, YOU are worth even less than we were when it was posted.

It should have been: If you noticed gas prices this morning, WE are worth even less than we were when it was posted.

I am sure Mr. Mirtz is improving with age, like most of us.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION to We are not worth what we were yesterday

I was just responding to the original poster of this article. We had discussed it at the airport. Again, lets not forget about what's really important to us all and what we need to make things right. Family is #1 period. We need money to provide for ours. We get this from the meter. We need a rate increase. Working 16 hours a day to provide isn;t fair. We need a FAIR FARE FROM THE CITY!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CORRECTION to We are not worth what we were yesterday

Like the old saying goes, I can't wait until tomorrow because I get better looking every day.

Responding to: I am sure Mr. Mirtz is improving with age, like most of us.