Agent Street Address 3007 N ASHLAND AVE REAR #2 President Name & Address
Agent City CHICAGO Secretary Name & Address
Agent Zip 60657 Duration Date PERPETUAL
Annual Report Filing Date 02/04/2008 For Year 2007
Return to the Search Screen

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am not mad at anybody for anything.

Stop blaming Mr Tang for your SCREW UPS.

You took unfair, unethical immoral advatgae of the emailers' confidence, D.I.C.K. brain.

Replying to:

Disclaimer: Nothing in this post should be construed to mean or suggest that Mr. Foulks and his organization, Mr. Enger and his organization, Ms. Callahan and her organization, Mr. Kast and his organization, Mr. Sampat, AFSC and/or TWOP and any of the taxi driver/owner organization or any member of any related organization, any individual driver or owner, separately or collectively with other individual drivers or owners should not file their own action and/or petition for injunction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL of the above: DO NOT DELAY further. TAKE THE CITY TO COURT.

The City has delayed and mishandled this critical problem for too long.

The fuel increase problem is to cab drivers what Hurricane Katrina was to New Orleans!

In less than a year gas prices have gone up $1.20. They have doubled since our last meter increase.
Gas prices have toped $4 since the surcharge was implemented.

The CITY HAS FALLEN SHORT in its duty to "serve and protect" cab drivers.

The City has failed to deliver its cabbies to their rightful destination.

The City is driving US around the same block over and over and it has jacked up its meter by triple to start.

The City can and should be held accountable and responsible for our financial ruin!

Unless WE want to wait until 2009 or even 2010 to get a REALISTIC METER INCREASE, we must pressure the city, in court, in city hall, in the streets.

GET A FAIR METER INCREASE! GET JUST AND EQUITABLE RULES THAT SUPPORT AND DEFEND OUR EQUITABLE STANDING AS TAX-PAYING, LAW-ABIDING, hard working MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY.

WE ARE NOT ANIMALS, but WE WORK LONG, HARD HOURS in a dangerous and hazardous job FOR OUR MONEY AND WE DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH THE BASIC DIGNITY AND RESPECT THAT IS ACCORDED ANYONE else in society.

The MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL HAVE DISRESPECTED US more than all the insults and a BS posted in this forum together BY DELAYING AND DELAYING -- then throwing $1 crumb that might have helped when gas went up to $3.20, but now gas is about to top at $4.50 PER GALLON and still rising.

The Commissioner and the Transportation Committee has DIMINISHED OUR STANDING IN THE COMMUNITY AND BELITTLED US by NOT HEARING AND HEEDING our valid requests and input.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Foulks does not know the meaning of trust. He would not have released email that is clearly designated not to be distributed whether or not the email was directly addressed to him.

Even a donkey can understand this, Why can’t Long Eared Father of Fools Mike!

It was WRONG. It was as wrong as the City's handling of the taxi fares. Stinker.

You try to explain everything you say and do by blaming someone else, like a free-floating atom being knocked and bumped and buffeted around the woof and warp of the universe, no control of your own. Barf!

Either you have no mind no will of your own, or you're just scamming us all. Take responsibility for your actions Mr. Spineless.

Long Eared Heee Haw Hybrid:

You are a cross between a Weasel and a Snake and a Donkey.

This has nothing to do with Mr. Lutfallah and Mr. Bullington, you dweeb, shank, sloth butt.

You just hide behind them like a little girl because they gave you a media boost, which you did not deserve. Shame on you. And shave more often. That "look" of unkempt cab driver is no longer "cool."

You are afraid of Wolf and his people. You are jealous too. You are always a nickel short and a day late, coming in second or third all the time. Boo ho hoo!

You are his copycat. Do this math: Weasel + Snake = Long Eared Father of Fools Copycat Foulks = BIG ZERO!

Why you don't YOU file your own lawsuit against the city, Mr. Not Smart Enough To Retain An Attorney who is NOT afraid of the city like you are?

Long Eared Ignoid.

Never mind the “I don’t think it will work. Being afraid you can’t “WIN” makes you an automatic looser. A real Brainchild, this one!

FREE RE-USE POLICY: (Does not apply to Long Eared Mike Foulks) Please feel free to cut and paste, revise, edit, lengthen, shorten anything in this post.

Sin-surly,
Brain Damage (Not the Canine Woof Woof Hippy – But I do a good impersonation, no?)

Replying to:

Brain Damage,

Yi Tang is the one who released "private communications", not me.

I have never released anything that somebody asked me not to.

Why aren't you mad at Yi Tang?

Why don't you question Mr. Nathan about their "little trick" and its "planned purpose"?

Oh, yeah, that's 'cause you are almost certainly Wolf Weiss who has an "axe to grind" with George Lutfallah, Jonathan Bullington, and myself about your failure to organize Chicago cabdrivers when you were/are the "CPTDA", whatever that is.

Mr. Nathan is the only one giving you any relevance, Wolf Weiss, by using you to file specious lawsuits against the City of Chicago which mislead cabdrivers into thinking that they will have any effect at all.

You project you own deficiencies on me, Wolf Weiss. You are the one who needs "therapy", seriously.

I won't pretend to "diagnose" you, but I think you're sick and that Mr. Nathan and Mr. Tang are despicable for using your animosity towards me and others to lend them some relevance as well.

You three are what therapists call "co-dependents".

Why doesn't Yi Tang "organize" the suburban cabdrivers he "works with"?

Why doesn't Donald Nathan explain his "plans" for a "pension" for cabdrivers?

He could just tell Yi Tang "confidentially" in an e-mail and then let Yi Tang's "spirit" forward it to several people if he can't bring himself to publicize it himself.

I've lost you, Brain Damage,...when am I a "snake" and when am I a "weasel"? Fix your brain.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Hey Mike see the post below.

That is real grand scale manipulation, not like your weasel way of alleging it and posting all those emails.

You are weasel becasue you tried to weasel out of your big screw up and releasing private communications.

A weasel tries to blame anyone and everyone and everything for the bull it pulls, just like you do.

Let's see, maybe "snake" applies too. You are a snake in the morning, in the afternoon and all night long. Snake snake snake.

When you're not a snake you are a sneaky crafty weasel.

Replying to:

Fair is fare and foul is foul!

The city used this "consideration" payment, this "street value" to valuate medallions so they could "auction" them off to their friends.

This should be subject to investigation if not jail time for the officials who thought up and implemented these illegal "sales."

It more than doubled the cost of acquiring a medallion in just three years.

If not criminal, totally shameful.

Replying to:

The old lottery system "weighted" the drawing or gave deserved and earned advantage of numbers to the senior guys and gals.

Real recognition!

Something like this: War veterans got a ball in the drum for being vets; 14 or more years of service got another ball; 7 or more years of service got you a single ball. Seven years of service was the eligibility minimum to enter the drawing.

And this year's winners are nobody. This year's losers are everybody else.

And oh, I made a mistake, in previous posts I assumed Mike had balls.... Nope, I take it back, he's just a high-pitched choirboy.

There's nothing there but underwear!

and oh, about buying and selling medallions. Get real a license of any kind is the sole property of the licensing agency.

What we think of buying or selling is not real buying or selling.

The most you can do is transfer the medallion. They money paid is merely "consideration" a legal bribe, if you will for the holder to transfer the license to the guy who wants to take over the medallion.

And finally (for now) it should not bother anyone if the City has to "buy" back the medallions.

They shouldn't have given them out in the first place. You get what you pay for.

Get it? Get real folks.

Replying to:

this is crazy what about the drivers who bought madallions who drove for more than 10 years already this is not fair

Replying to:

Anybody who's been a taxi driver for more than ten years should just be given a medallion.

Get real MIke Foulks and CCO... When is the next election?

CORPORATION FILE DETAIL REPORT

Entity Name CHICAGO DISPATCHER, INC. File Number 62011912
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION Type of Corp DOMESTIC BCA
Incorporation Date (Domestic) 01/30/2002 State ILLINOIS
Agent Name GEORGE J LUTFALLAH Agent Change Date 01/30/2002
Agent Street Address 1390 E WALNUT President Name & Address GEORGE LUTFALLAL 1390 E WALNUT DES PLAINES IL 60016
Agent City DES PLAINES Secretary Name & Address SAME
Agent Zip 60016 Duration Date PERPETUAL
Annual Report Filing Date 12/31/2007 For Year 2008

Replying to:

Entity Name UNITED TAXIDRIVERS COMMUNITY COUNCIL File Number 66132218
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION Type of Corp NOT-FOR-PROFIT
Incorporation Date (Domestic) 05/21/2008 State ILLINOIS
Agent Name SEHL NABI ASHAL Agent Change Date 05/21/2008
Agent Street Address 6124 N MILWAUKEE AVE STE 12 President Name & Address
Agent Zip 60646 Duration Date PERPETUAL
Annual Report Filing Date 00/00/0000 For Year

Replying to:

Entity Name ASSOCIATION OF UNIFIED PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS File Number 65831015
Status GOODSTANDING
Incorporation Date (Domestic) 10/15/2007 State ILLINOIS
Agent Name MELISSA CALLAHAN Agent Change Date 10/15/2007
Agent Street Address 4433 N RAVENSWOOD 2ND FL PO BO President Name & Address
Agent Zip 60640 Duration Date PERPETUAL

Replying to:

Entity Name CHICAGO PROFESSIONAL TAXICAB DRIVERS' ASSOCIATION
File Number 65247062
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION
Type of Corp NOT-FOR-PROFIT
Incorporation Date (Domestic) 11/16/2006 State ILLINOIS
Agent Name WOLFGANG JOHANNES WEISS Agent Change Date 11/16/2006

Replying to:

You took unfair, unethical immoral advatgae of the emailers' confidence, D.I.C.K. brain.

Replying to:

Disclaimer: Nothing in this post should be construed to mean or suggest that Mr. Foulks and his organization, Mr. Enger and his organization, Ms. Callahan and her organization, Mr. Kast and his organization, Mr. Sampat, AFSC and/or TWOP and any of the taxi driver/owner organization or any member of any related organization, any individual driver or owner, separately or collectively with other individual drivers or owners should not file their own action and/or petition for injunction.

The fuel increase problem is to cab drivers what Hurricane Katrina was to New Orleans!

In less than a year gas prices have gone up $1.20. They have doubled since our last meter increase.

The City is driving US around the same block over and over and it has jacked up its meter by triple to start.

The City can and should be held accountable and responsible for our financial ruin!

Unless WE want to wait until 2009 or even 2010 to get a REALISTIC METER INCREASE, we must pressure the city, in court, in city hall, in the streets.

GET A FAIR METER INCREASE! GET JUST AND EQUITABLE RULES THAT SUPPORT AND DEFEND OUR EQUITABLE STANDING AS TAX-PAYING, LAW-ABIDING, hard working MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY.

WE ARE NOT ANIMALS, but WE WORK LONG, HARD HOURS in a dangerous and hazardous job FOR OUR MONEY AND WE DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH THE BASIC DIGNITY AND RESPECT THAT IS ACCORDED ANYONE else in society.

The MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL HAVE DISRESPECTED US more than all the insults and a BS posted in this forum together BY DELAYING AND DELAYING -- then throwing $1 crumb that might have helped when gas went up to $3.20, but now gas is about to top at $4.50 PER GALLON and still rising.

The Commissioner and the Transportation Committee has DIMINISHED OUR STANDING IN THE COMMUNITY AND BELITTLED US by NOT HEARING AND HEEDING our valid requests and input.

Mike Foulks does not know the meaning of trust. He would not have released email that is clearly designated not to be distributed whether or not the email was directly addressed to him.

It was WRONG. It was as wrong as the City's handling of the taxi fares. Stinker.

You try to explain everything you say and do by blaming someone else, like a free-floating atom being knocked and bumped and buffeted around the woof and warp of the universe, no control of your own. Barf!

Either you have no mind no will of your own, or you're just scamming us all. Take responsibility for your actions Mr. Spineless.

This has nothing to do with Mr. Lutfallah and Mr. Bullington, you dweeb, shank, sloth butt.

You just hide behind them like a little girl because they gave you a media boost, which you did not deserve. Shame on you. And shave more often. That "look" of unkempt cab driver is no longer "cool."

You are afraid of Wolf and his people. You are jealous too. You are always a nickel short and a day late, coming in second or third all the time. Boo ho hoo!

You are his copycat. Do this math: Weasel + Snake = Long Eared Father of Fools Copycat Foulks = BIG ZERO!

Why you don't YOU file your own lawsuit against the city, Mr. Not Smart Enough To Retain An Attorney who is NOT afraid of the city like you are?

Long Eared Ignoid.

Never mind the “I don’t think it will work. Being afraid you can’t “WIN” makes you an automatic looser. A real Brainchild, this one!

FREE RE-USE POLICY: (Does not apply to Long Eared Mike Foulks) Please feel free to cut and paste, revise, edit, lengthen, shorten anything in this post.

Sin-surly,
Brain Damage (Not the Canine Woof Woof Hippy – But I do a good impersonation, no?)

Replying to:

Brain Damage,

Why don't you question Mr. Nathan about their "little trick" and its "planned purpose"?

Oh, yeah, that's 'cause you are almost certainly Wolf Weiss who has an "axe to grind" with George Lutfallah, Jonathan Bullington, and myself about your failure to organize Chicago cabdrivers when you were/are the "CPTDA", whatever that is.

Mr. Nathan is the only one giving you any relevance, Wolf Weiss, by using you to file specious lawsuits against the City of Chicago which mislead cabdrivers into thinking that they will have any effect at all.

You project you own deficiencies on me, Wolf Weiss. You are the one who needs "therapy", seriously.

I won't pretend to "diagnose" you, but I think you're sick and that Mr. Nathan and Mr. Tang are despicable for using your animosity towards me and others to lend them some relevance as well.

He could just tell Yi Tang "confidentially" in an e-mail and then let Yi Tang's "spirit" forward it to several people if he can't bring himself to publicize it himself.

I've lost you, Brain Damage,...when am I a "snake" and when am I a "weasel"? Fix your brain.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

That is real grand scale manipulation, not like your weasel way of alleging it and posting all those emails.

You are weasel becasue you tried to weasel out of your big screw up and releasing private communications.

A weasel tries to blame anyone and everyone and everything for the bull it pulls, just like you do.

Let's see, maybe "snake" applies too. You are a snake in the morning, in the afternoon and all night long. Snake snake snake.

Replying to:

The city used this "consideration" payment, this "street value" to valuate medallions so they could "auction" them off to their friends.

This should be subject to investigation if not jail time for the officials who thought up and implemented these illegal "sales."

Replying to:

The old lottery system "weighted" the drawing or gave deserved and earned advantage of numbers to the senior guys and gals.

Real recognition!

Something like this: War veterans got a ball in the drum for being vets; 14 or more years of service got another ball; 7 or more years of service got you a single ball. Seven years of service was the eligibility minimum to enter the drawing.

And oh, I made a mistake, in previous posts I assumed Mike had balls.... Nope, I take it back, he's just a high-pitched choirboy.

and oh, about buying and selling medallions. Get real a license of any kind is the sole property of the licensing agency.

The most you can do is transfer the medallion. They money paid is merely "consideration" a legal bribe, if you will for the holder to transfer the license to the guy who wants to take over the medallion.

And finally (for now) it should not bother anyone if the City has to "buy" back the medallions.

They shouldn't have given them out in the first place. You get what you pay for.

Get it? Get real folks.

Replying to:

this is crazy what about the drivers who bought madallions who drove for more than 10 years already this is not fair

Replying to:

Anybody who's been a taxi driver for more than ten years should just be given a medallion.

The next CCO election is November 19, 2008

The next CCO election is November 19, 2008.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Entity Name CHICAGO DISPATCHER, INC. File Number 62011912
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION Type of Corp DOMESTIC BCA
Incorporation Date (Domestic) 01/30/2002 State ILLINOIS
Agent Name GEORGE J LUTFALLAH Agent Change Date 01/30/2002
Agent Street Address 1390 E WALNUT President Name & Address GEORGE LUTFALLAL 1390 E WALNUT DES PLAINES IL 60016
Agent City DES PLAINES Secretary Name & Address SAME
Agent Zip 60016 Duration Date PERPETUAL
Annual Report Filing Date 12/31/2007 For Year 2008

Replying to:

Entity Name UNITED TAXIDRIVERS COMMUNITY COUNCIL File Number 66132218
Status GOODSTANDING
Incorporation Date (Domestic) 05/21/2008 State ILLINOIS
Agent Name SEHL NABI ASHAL Agent Change Date 05/21/2008
Agent Street Address 6124 N MILWAUKEE AVE STE 12 President Name & Address
Agent Zip 60646 Duration Date PERPETUAL

Replying to:

Status GOODSTANDING

Replying to:

File Number 65247062
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION

Replying to:

Replying to:

Long Eared Ignoid.

Sin-surly,

Replying to:

Brain Damage,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Real recognition!

Get it? Get real folks.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Get real Mike Foulks!

Ms. Melissa, Mr. Fayez and Mr. Wolf are incoroprated and they have publicly and legally recognized officers and Boards of Directors, articles of incorporation; mission statements and strategic plans.

Mike has: Make-believe. Bad mouth. Disrespect.

I stand with Melissa & AUPD. I stand with Wolf and CPTDA. I stand with Fayez and UTCC.

Replying to:

Status GOODSTANDING

Replying to:

File Number 65247062
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION

Replying to:

Replying to:

Long Eared Ignoid.

Sin-surly,

Replying to:

Brain Damage,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Real recognition!

Get it? Get real folks.

Replying to:

Replying to:

The CCO is real

Shamman,

The CCO is an unicorporated, voluntary, non-profit association.

It is as real as the AUPD, CPTDA, or UTCC. The only purposeful difference to register these three and not register the CCO similarly is that the CCO has no Treasury or Treasurer, therefore not required by law to "register" to obtain non-profit status for tax pruposes.

By the way, it is interesting how you omit the UTCC info with the State. Fayez Khozinder isn't in the same position as Melissa Callahan and Wolfgang Weiss; the lawyer employed by the AFSC is. What's that about?

The CCO has an entire section dedicated to its mission.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Ms. Melissa, Mr. Fayez and Mr. Wolf are incoroprated and they have publicly and legally recognized officers and Boards of Directors, articles of incorporation; mission statements and strategic plans.

I stand with Melissa & AUPD. I stand with Wolf and CPTDA. I stand with Fayez and UTCC.

Replying to:

Status GOODSTANDING

Replying to:

File Number 65247062
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION

Replying to:

Replying to:

Long Eared Ignoid.

Sin-surly,

Replying to:

Brain Damage,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Real recognition!

Get it? Get real folks.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: The CCO = HEE-HEE-HAW Land

Quoting "Dr. Phyl Osophy"
Date Posted: Jun 10, 08 - 10:05 AM
Message: THE BIG ELECTION LIE STRAIGHT FROM NEVER NEVER LAND

The MAJOR rules: never allow the AUDIENCE to cool off; never admit a FAULT or WRONG; never CONCEDE that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a BIG LIE sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it

That is of course rather painful for those involved.

This essential "LEADERSHIP QUALITY" does not depend on particular intelligence.

Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness.

It follows the principle that when one lies, one should LIE BIG, and stick to it.

Then KEEP UP THE LIES, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

The foremost connoisseur of this truth regarding the possibilities in the use of falsehood and slander have always been Foulks; for after all, his whole existence is based on ONE SINGLE GREAT LIE, to wit, that he "represents" a CAB DRIVER COMMUNITY while actually being a political force to which CITY GOVERNMENT lends its ear - but WHAT A FARCE!

One of the greatest minds of humanity has nailed this type as such in an eternally correct phrase of fundamental truth: Arthur Schopenhauer called people like LONG EARS "the great masters of the lie."

Anyone who does not recognize this or does not want to believe it will never in this world be able to help the truth to victory.

*Also see UTCC's CORPORATION FILE DETAIL REPORT posted elsewhere herein dimwit.

Replying to:

Shamman,

It is as real as the AUPD, CPTDA, or UTCC. The only purposeful difference to register these three and not register the CCO similarly is that the CCO has no Treasury or Treasurer, therefore not required by law to "register" to obtain non-profit status for tax pruposes.

By the way, it is interesting how you omit the UTCC info with the State. Fayez Khozinder isn't in the same position as Melissa Callahan and Wolfgang Weiss; the lawyer employed by the AFSC is. What's that about?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Status GOODSTANDING

Replying to:

File Number 65247062
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION

Replying to:

Replying to:

Long Eared Ignoid.

Sin-surly,

Replying to:

Brain Damage,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Real recognition!

Get it? Get real folks.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: The CCO is unreal

Missed the point LONG EARS.

Replying to:

Shamman,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Status GOODSTANDING

Replying to:

File Number 65247062
Status GOODSTANDING
Entity Type CORPORATION

Replying to:

Replying to:

Long Eared Ignoid.

Sin-surly,

Replying to:

Brain Damage,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Real recognition!

Get it? Get real folks.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: PS to MIke Foulks does not know the meaning of turst

turst?
turst?

Sme people don't know the meaning of spell checking.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Long Eared Ignoid.

Sin-surly,

Replying to:

Brain Damage,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Real recognition!

Get it? Get real folks.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

There you go again making ridiculous statments Mirtzy. Drivers have been struggling to pay for their medallions for years and you just want the city to ignore that fact and just give them away to other drivers.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

I'd say that when a driver has served the city as a lease driver for ten years they have EARNED a medallion.

Replying to:

There you go again making ridiculous statments Mirtzy. Drivers have been struggling to pay for their medallions for years and you just want the city to ignore that fact and just give them away to other drivers.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

Call it whatever you like. It's charity.

Replying to:

I'd say that when a driver has served the city as a lease driver for ten years they have EARNED a medallion.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

It's not charity. It's equity.

Replying to:

Call it whatever you like. It's charity.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

Maybe I am old fashioned. I don't understnad how all this poking and taunting helps.

OK, I know it is some kind humor involved to help deal with the ugly reality of the situation.

A lot of people feel trapped. The American Dream is turning into the Chicago Nightmare? I got that.

MAyabe the only way out of this trap is through a court room or many court rooms all the way through the Supreme COurt. I hope not. How many of will starve to death or get out of the business by then?

What will we do for income? I am just a cab driver. This is my life, my "career."

I agree that more lawsuits - win or lose - need to be filed. The City has shut down any meter increase this year.

The city lawyers will probably play around with legal technicalities and procedural rules to delay some more.

The "power fo many" can effect the courts too, they are the living law in the form of judges and juries.

The Cty has judged us all as beneath the value of a fair price for fair service that we provide.

Bless you Mr. Nathan and the CHicago Seven!

Now Mr. Foulks and Mr. Lutffallah and Mr. Khondizar and Mr. Enger and Ms. Callahan and Mr. Sampat and Mr. Kim, Mr. Weiss, Mr. Shen and GO AFTER THOSE CITY B A S T A R D S WITH ALL YOU GOT.

Abe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

어쩌면 난 구식합니다. 이 모든 켄지하는 방법을 모르겠 욕하고 도움이 understnad합니다.

그래, 내가 유머가있다는 것을 알게 관련된 어떤 종류의 현실에 도움이 추악한 사태와 거래를합니다.

많은 사람들이 느낌에 갇혀합니다. 미국의 꿈은 악몽으로 바뀌는 시카고? 돈있어요합니다.

이 함정 mayabe 벗어나는 유일한 방법은 법원을 통해 객실 또는 여러 법원 객실의 모든하는 방법을 통해 대법원합니다. 그러지 않기를 바래. 얼마나 많은가 굶어 죽었을하거나 사업을 밖으로 나갈 그럼?

무엇을 우리가 수입을? 난 단지 한 택시 운전사합니다. 이것은 나의 인생, 나의 "경력을합니다."

나는 더 많은 소송을 동의합니다 - 지냐하는 - 신청해야합니다. 이 도시 제기능을 못하고있습니다 올해는 어떤 기준 상승합니다.

이 도시의 변호사는 아마 주위와 법적 교칙을 준수 플레이를 지연 및 절차 규칙을 좀 더합니다.

의 "전원에 대한 많은"할 수도 영향을 법원, 그들은 살아있는 법률의 형태로 판사와 배심원합니다.

the cty가로 판단 아래에있는 우리 모두의 값을 우리가 물건을 공정한 가격에 대한 공정한 서비스를 제공합니다.

나단과 시카고의 축복이 있길 미스터 세븐!

지금 foulks 씨 씨와 미스 lutffallah 씨와 칼라 khondizar 씨와 씨와 enger 및 sampat과 김 선생님, 와이즈 씨 도시 shen 가서 자식과 그 이후의 모든있어합니다.

아베

Replying to:

Maybe I am old fashioned. I don't understnad how all this poking and taunting helps.

OK, I know it is some kind humor involved to help deal with the ugly reality of the situation.

A lot of people feel trapped. The American Dream is turning into the Chicago Nightmare? I got that.

MAyabe the only way out of this trap is through a court room or many court rooms all the way through the Supreme COurt. I hope not. How many of will starve to death or get out of the business by then?

What will we do for income? I am just a cab driver. This is my life, my "career."

I agree that more lawsuits - win or lose - need to be filed. The City has shut down any meter increase this year.

The city lawyers will probably play around with legal technicalities and procedural rules to delay some more.

The "power fo many" can effect the courts too, they are the living law in the form of judges and juries.

The Cty has judged us all as beneath the value of a fair price for fair service that we provide.

Now Mr. Foulks and Mr. Lutffallah and Mr. Khondizar and Mr. Enger and Ms. Callahan and Mr. Sampat and Mr. Kim, Mr. Weiss, Mr. Shen and GO AFTER THOSE CITY B A S T A R D S WITH ALL YOU GOT.

Abe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

الطعن والتعنيف.

حسنا ، أنا أعرف انه هو نوع من أنواع النكتة المعنية للمساعدة فى التعامل مع الواقع البشع للحالة.

الكثير من الناس يشعرون المحاصرين. الحلم الامريكى يتحول الى كابوس شيكاغو؟ حصلت على ذلك.

Mayabe السبيل الوحيد للخروج من هذا الفخ هو من خلال العديد من قاعة المحكمه او الغرف المحكمه على طول الطريق من خلال المحكمه العليا. وآمل أن لا. كم سوف يموتون جوعا او للخروج من الاعمال من قبل؟

ما سوف نقوم به لصالح الايرادات؟ أنا مجرد سائق بسياره الاجره. هذه هي حياتي ، بلادي "المهنيه".

وانني اوافق على ان اكثر الدعاوى -- يفوز او يخسر -- يجب ان قدم. المدينة متر اغلاق اي زيادة من هذا العام.

المدينة المحامين من المحتمل ان تقوم به حول الجوانب التقنيه والقانونية مع القواعد الاجراءيه لبعض التأخير اكثر من ذلك.

"بالنسبة لكثير من القوة" يمكن ان تؤثر على المحاكم أيضا ، هم الذين يعيشون في شكل قانون القضاة والمحلفين.

وقد اعتبرت cty جميعا وأسفل قيمة سعر عادل لخدمة العادله التي نقدمها.

يبارككم السيد ناثان وشيكاغو سبعة!

السيد foulks الآن lutffallah والسيد والسيد khondizar وenger السيد والسيدة والسيد كالاهان sampat والسيد كيم ، والسيد فايس ، السيد شين والذهاب بعد تلك المدينة مع جميع الانذال لديك.

آب

Replying to:

Abe

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

Vielleicht bin ich altmodisch. Ich verstehe nicht, wie all dies poking und kräftig ärgern hilft.

OK, ich weiß, es ist eine Art Humor zu helfen, die sich mit der hässlichen Realität der Situation.

Viele Menschen fühlen sich gefangen. Der amerikanische Traum ist der Wendepunkt in Chicago Segen? Ich bekam.

Vielleicht der einzige Ausweg aus dieser Falle ist durch ein Gericht oder mehrere Zimmer Gericht Zimmer, die alle den Weg durch den Obersten Gerichtshof. Ich hoffe nicht. Wie viele von uns werden zu Tode hungern oder mich aus dem Geschäft bis dahin?

Was werden wir tun, für Einkommen? Ich bin nur ein Taxifahrer. Das ist mein Leben, meine "Karriere."

Ich stimme zu, dass weitere Klagen - gewinnen oder verlieren - müssen eingereicht werden. Die Stadt hat heruntergefahren alle Zähler in diesem Jahr erhöhen.

Die Stadt wird wahrscheinlich Anwälte spielen um den gesetzlichen technischen und Verfahrensvorschriften zu verzögern einige mehr.

Die "Macht für viele"-Effekt können die Gerichte zu, sie sind die Lebenshaltungskosten in Form von Richtern und Jurys.

Die Stadt hat uns alle beurteilt, da unter dem Wert von einem fairen Preis für einen fairen Dienst, die wir bereitstellen.

Gott segne Sie Herr Nathan und die Chicago Sieben!

Nun, Herr Foulks und Herr Lutffallah und Herr Khondizar und Herr Enger und und Frauline Callahan und Herr Sampat und Herr Kim, Herr Weiss, Herr Shen nehmen sie sich Hand in Hand, sagen wir ein kleines Gebet und ANGRIFFEN - diesen STADT MIT B A S T A R D S Alles, was Sie bekommen.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

Your mission, should you decide to accept it, Mr. Mirtz, it to get that requirement back on the law books.

Hysterically and/or Historically:

The annual lottery system of medallion distribution -- the best thing those LONG-EARED GALLOOTS* in City Hall ever came up with -- was removed to (1)pave the way for "big money" to gobble up the medallions at "prices" that no working stiff could ever hope to come up with or secure a loan on and (2) to "induce" single-license owner-operators and small fleet guys to sell out.

So much for a moment of true ENLIGTENED VISION...

*!!!(yes, it is an anagram for "ald. allen's too ogre")!!!

Re: Re: Re: Getting Rid of Rude Medallion Holders & Political appointees

No one suggested that the city take medallions away from single-unit owner-operators.

The idea is to "recycle" the medallions held by the giants, many of which are rusting on the streets with no drivers.

The ultimate goal, I think, is to get the licenses out of the hands of the giants and into the hands of the drivers or their designated managers.

It seems to be a mutually beneficial deal. Everybody does what they do best.

The giants get to operate as usual, renting and maintaining cars with taxi equipment in them to licensed chauffeurs.

The fianancial angle is a big speed hump in the road to taxi bliss and happiness.

At a price tag of $135,00 to $150,000 per medallion the city ( the taxpayers ) would have bite the big buy-back bullet.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: PS on recycling medallions

The bottom line result would bring the "price" of a medallion transfer in line with reality of the marketplace.

Replying to:

No one suggested that the city take medallions away from single-unit owner-operators.

The idea is to "recycle" the medallions held by the giants, many of which are rusting on the streets with no drivers.

The ultimate goal, I think, is to get the licenses out of the hands of the giants and into the hands of the drivers or their designated managers.

It seems to be a mutually beneficial deal. Everybody does what they do best.

The giants get to operate as usual, renting and maintaining cars with taxi equipment in them to licensed chauffeurs.

The fianancial angle is a big speed hump in the road to taxi bliss and happiness.

At a price tag of $135,00 to $150,000 per medallion the city ( the taxpayers ) would have bite the big buy-back bullet.

Replying to:

Replying to: