General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I, state your name, do solemny swear,...

Peter Enger,

I hereby make a principled declaration of responsibility for my actions and a promise to behave myself in the future with integrity. As usual.

Where's my invitation?

Full disclosure: I'm still "white". Is that still a problem for you and your "poltical opinions?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Peter, you wrote to Mike Foulks, "you would not be invited to our subcommittee meetings unless you make a principled declaration of responsibility for your actions and a promise to behave yourself in the future with integrity."

Mr. Enger,

One of your principled declarations was that journalists are not allowed at your meetings. That was Prateek Sampat's excuse for never allowing or even inviting me at his cabdriver meetings. Intitially you didn't agree with this "principle," but the last time I spoke with you, somehow you had changed your mind and said that it was proper to exclude me from cabdriver meetings on the basis that I'm a journalist.

Since you are a journalist now too, I want to invite you and Mike Foulks to lunch during your next UTCC meeting since none of us are going to be allowed to attend based on your principles. My treat. You pick the place.

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

Re: I, Long Eared Father of Fools, do solemny hee-haw,

"Long Eared Father of Fools Non-organization of One Dimwit" can not be trusted.

Make him write and sign a sworn statement in his own blood.

I volunteer to draw the blood.

We will need about a gallon.

Replying to:

Peter Enger,

I hereby make a principled declaration of responsibility for my actions and a promise to behave myself in the future with integrity. As usual.

Where's my invitation?

Full disclosure: I'm still "white". Is that still a problem for you and your "poltical opinions?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Peter, you wrote to Mike Foulks, "you would not be invited to our subcommittee meetings unless you make a principled declaration of responsibility for your actions and a promise to behave yourself in the future with integrity."

Mr. Enger,

One of your principled declarations was that journalists are not allowed at your meetings. That was Prateek Sampat's excuse for never allowing or even inviting me at his cabdriver meetings. Intitially you didn't agree with this "principle," but the last time I spoke with you, somehow you had changed your mind and said that it was proper to exclude me from cabdriver meetings on the basis that I'm a journalist.

Since you are a journalist now too, I want to invite you and Mike Foulks to lunch during your next UTCC meeting since none of us are going to be allowed to attend based on your principles. My treat. You pick the place.

George Lutfallah
Chicago Dispatcher

Re: Re: mr. foulks asks us about our fare increase meeting

George, Is there something about the George Lutfallah/Mike Foulks relationship you have neglected to tell the rest of us? No, sorry, this is a good question. How old were you when you first met Mike Foulks? Did you both plan on being taxi drivers back then?