General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Enger and Lutfallah

Ahmed R.,

I'm trying to confirm that Peter Enger is actually an alcoholic/drug abuser or not. I have a pretty good source that says he is at least an alcoholic.

He exhibits many characteristics of a substance abuser.

The "proof" is in whether or not Peter Enger admits to being one or not, to start.

It's true, Peter Enger is a "hard worker". However, one's past, particularly when it comes to substance abuse, IS relevant, because stress can trigger relapses and the damaging effects of such abuse aren't always readily apparent.

Now, to answer your question about the "history" of George Lutfallah and me:

I first "met" George Lutfallah when I was asked a question about cameras being installed in cabs years ago. My photo was taken and I appeared in the Chicago Dispatcher with the answer.

Over the years of the Chicago Dispatcher, I came to recognize George Lutfallah by name and face. He eventually became GM of Wolley, but I never was the kind of cabdriver who ended up in his office because of falsifying or no-showing radio calls, as many did for a while.

Only in the last year have I spoken regularly with George Lutfallah. Mr. Lutfallah and I disagree on many issues, but we respect each other and get along in part, I think, because we both grew up in the same town, Des Plaines, though in completely different school districts.

Ahmed R., you are a very presumptive person. It's not one of your strengths. Any "past" other than what I've described here is either indeed your "imagination" or it is an outright deception.

What were you "imagining", anyways, and what was the point?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Mike, Why do you call Peter Enger a drunk? Do you have proof? Those of us that know of Peter do not share your point of view. He is a hard worker. Whatever he has or not done in the past is just that. I see great improvement in him. Remember, I just know him as another driver. I now see his good work with the UTCC. I repeat that I am not a member, but just someone that knows him. He has improved since he started in this industry.

One another note,(yes you will say its my imagination) do you and George have a past? How old was Mike Foulks when he met Mr. George Lutfallah the first time?

Re: Enger and Lutfallah

I'm trying to confirm that Long Eared Father of Fools is actually a bum beggar who participates in unnatural acts.

I have a pretty good source that says he is at least an a pervert who performs unnatural acts with snakes and donkeys.

He exudes many odors of snakes and donkeys.

The "proof" is in whether or not Long Eared Father of Fools admits to being one or not, to start.

It's true, Long Eared Father of Fools is a "hard ass".

However, one's past, particularly when it comes to perversion, IS relevant, because stress can trigger relapses and the perversions of such degenerate acts aren't always readily apparent.

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

I'm trying to confirm that Peter Enger is actually an alcoholic/drug abuser or not. I have a pretty good source that says he is at least an alcoholic.

The "proof" is in whether or not Peter Enger admits to being one or not, to start.

It's true, Peter Enger is a "hard worker". However, one's past, particularly when it comes to substance abuse, IS relevant, because stress can trigger relapses and the damaging effects of such abuse aren't always readily apparent.

I first "met" George Lutfallah when I was asked a question about cameras being installed in cabs years ago. My photo was taken and I appeared in the Chicago Dispatcher with the answer.

Over the years of the Chicago Dispatcher, I came to recognize George Lutfallah by name and face. He eventually became GM of Wolley, but I never was the kind of cabdriver who ended up in his office because of falsifying or no-showing radio calls, as many did for a while.

Only in the last year have I spoken regularly with George Lutfallah. Mr. Lutfallah and I disagree on many issues, but we respect each other and get along in part, I think, because we both grew up in the same town, Des Plaines, though in completely different school districts.

Ahmed R., you are a very presumptive person. It's not one of your strengths. Any "past" other than what I've described here is either indeed your "imagination" or it is an outright deception.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike, Why do you call Peter Enger a drunk? Do you have proof? Those of us that know of Peter do not share your point of view. He is a hard worker. Whatever he has or not done in the past is just that. I see great improvement in him. Remember, I just know him as another driver. I now see his good work with the UTCC. I repeat that I am not a member, but just someone that knows him. He has improved since he started in this industry.

One another note,(yes you will say its my imagination) do you and George have a past? How old was Mike Foulks when he met Mr. George Lutfallah the first time?

Re: Re: LEFOF and (MR.) Lutfallah

Long Ears is still the same brain age (zero) that he was when he met Mr. George Lutfallah, owner and publisher entrepreneur who grew up and matured into adulthood naturally.

The latterprovides a service to the taxi community.

LEFOF the brain-stunted one does nothing useful except make himself a prime target for derision.

Count your blessings.

Replying to:

I'm trying to confirm that Long Eared Father of Fools is actually a bum beggar who participates in unnatural acts.

I have a pretty good source that says he is at least an a pervert who performs unnatural acts with snakes and donkeys.

He exudes many odors of snakes and donkeys.

The "proof" is in whether or not Long Eared Father of Fools admits to being one or not, to start.

It's true, Long Eared Father of Fools is a "hard ass".

However, one's past, particularly when it comes to perversion, IS relevant, because stress can trigger relapses and the perversions of such degenerate acts aren't always readily apparent.

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike,

I find your substance abuse line of questioning to be inappropriate. We should all try our best to never get personal on this site, even when others try to goad us.

George

Another disagreement

This is only another example of where George Lutfallah and I disagree; I don't think trying to confirm whether or not Peter Enger is an alcoholic, recovering or otherwise, is so "personal" as to not ask Peter Enger himself to answer publicly.

I don't want to support anyone who might have a relapse and get drunk the night before he speaks to anybody important on behalf of cabdrivers and either doesn't show up, shows up late or not sober, or shows up in any diminished capacity.

For those of you who actually care, I didn't obtain these suspicions only from my own observations; a third party also tipped me off to Peter Enger's bizarre past.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike,

I find your substance abuse line of questioning to be inappropriate. We should all try our best to never get personal on this site, even when others try to goad us.

George

Re: dimisnished capacity

Here is what LEFOF really means:

This only another example of where reality and I disagree; I don't think and I don't see.

I try to fake "concern" for cab drivers by besmirching, disrespecting and bad-mouthing anyone who I hate and needs to be destroyed.

For those who actually care, I didn't obtain these paranoid suspicions from anyone, a voice in my head told me so.

The voice in my head also told me Truth is not relevant.

Replying to:

This is only another example of where George Lutfallah and I disagree; I don't think trying to confirm whether or not Peter Enger is an alcoholic, recovering or otherwise, is so "personal" as to not ask Peter Enger himself to answer publicly.

I don't want to support anyone who might have a relapse and get drunk the night before he speaks to anybody important on behalf of cabdrivers and either doesn't show up, shows up late or not sober, or shows up in any diminished capacity.

For those of you who actually care, I didn't obtain these suspicions only from my own observations; a third party also tipped me off to Peter Enger's bizarre past.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike,

George

STOP INDULGING HIM, CLUELESS. GEORGE IS RIGHT

Look here, Clueless, Enger's critic can say whatever he wants with complete impunity as far as I'm concerned. He can insult Enger, me or anyone else he likes and get away with it in this great country of ours. God bless America.

Chasing down a bum who shoots his mouth off in civil court is just not worth the effort in a society in which we treasure the right to say whatever we think. Apart from the time investment and the cost, the likelihood of collecting a judgment from a guy likie him is virtually zero. Why bother trying? We call the effort a "nugatory" one. It burns time and money and brings no satisfaction.

This guy is not much different from the low-life cruds who trashed John Kerry's war record on the Internet. We see the same kind of garbage starting now against Mr. Obama. Why is it odd to see a guy like this question Enger for whatever he may have done in the distant past? Who cares what may have been done. Stop indulging a bad man by responding to him the further. No doubt that's what Enger has decided to do.

In the 21st Century, this sort of misconduct and incivility is routine. It's dispicable. It's disgusting. Most decent people recognize it for what it is. And those who think it's cute are awful people and belong in bed with that bum anyway.

I've heard things said about Enger's critic from his days in Arlington Heights. The source I regard as being trustworthy as one of the Apostles, but I would never utter a whisper of it. It isn't something for public consumption. It isn't decent to expose such things to the light of day. There are just some things that common decency demand be kept quiet.

Stop indulging him. Every time you do, he gets off on it. I won't get more specific, but let your imagination run amok.

Let's stick to issues. Let's get to a fare increase. Let's roll back the penalties at 400 West. Let's restore meter and a half to Skokie from O'Hare and Burbank from Midway, let's start to address issues like driver safety more aggressively, let's address $5.00/gallon gasoline with more than hybrid taxis that lead to higher weekly leases.

Do I need to go on and on?

Donald Nathan

You should be ashamed of yourself, Mr. Nathan.

Mr. Nathan,

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are characterizing my legal use of my right to free speech as "getting away" with something?

When you say, "God Bless America", are you being ironic, then?

Forget about "collecting a judgment" from me, Mr. Nathan...you wouldn't ever have me found guilty of any offense you are suggesting.

Not because of your "niceness" or "disinterest"...because the law protects me from scumbag lawyers like you, doesn't it?

The basis for my questions to Peter Enger about his history with substance abuse isn't about his "distant past". Are you confirming that Peter Enger DOES have a substance abuse history, however "distant" as you suggest?

Peter Enger has decided not to answer most every question put to him, predictably. How can you hypocritcally accuse anyone of "ulterior motives" based simply on the natural suspicion Peter Enger creates with his unwillingness to confirm or deny his substance abuse history?

My "days in Arlington Heights"? Do tell, Mr. Nathan. You have my full permission to give us a simple clue as to what you claim to never want to even "whisper".

Let me indulge your despicable suggestion by asking you a simple question about your "source": do they have first-hand knowledge of these "things" or are you simply playing a second-grade-school-girl's game again?

My source about Peter Enger's substance abuse problem claims first-hand authority.

Yes, Mr. Nathan, let's "stick to the issues". Someone who has the substance abuse problem I can only presume is true by his refusal to deny my reliable source indeed brings the issue of whether or not the UTCC is a bona-fide "representative" organization of Chicago cabdrivers front and center.

It seems that you have your own personal motives for discouraging any investigation or questioning of its supporters and its self- or otherwise appointed "leadership".

Your ignorance, however innocent it may or may not be, reflects the underlying fact that any possible negative effects of the activities of this un-elected group don't really affect your livelihood, as you aren't a current Chicago cabdriver.

You will be exposed to Chicago cabdrivers soon enough, Mr. Nathan. There is no corresponding intimidation, threat, or blackmail, obvious or implied, as Mr. Enger usually has with his threats to "expose me" to cabdrivers IF I DON'T DO A, B, OR C.

Why don't you do a better job of advising the obviously passive-aggressive alcoholic-criminal Peter Enger about the law?

For all his "experience" with the Black Panther party that Peter Enger claims but never documents, his political skills seem rather crude to me. Maybe his stock-in-trade is kooky karaoke.

But then again, I've never heard a record of his "singing performances" either. He could be just as bad at that too, I suppose.

I'd tend to think that the song about the "Piano Has Been Drinking" would be a great one for Peter Enger to "sing".

-Mike Foulks

P.S. Why must you post the same message in different places so I have to copy and paste the same reply here and there? How petty.

Replying to:

Look here, Clueless, Enger's critic can say whatever he wants with complete impunity as far as I'm concerned. He can insult Enger, me or anyone else he likes and get away with it in this great country of ours. God bless America.

Chasing down a bum who shoots his mouth off in civil court is just not worth the effort in a society in which we treasure the right to say whatever we think. Apart from the time investment and the cost, the likelihood of collecting a judgment from a guy likie him is virtually zero. Why bother trying? We call the effort a "nugatory" one. It burns time and money and brings no satisfaction.

This guy is not much different from the low-life cruds who trashed John Kerry's war record on the Internet. We see the same kind of garbage starting now against Mr. Obama. Why is it odd to see a guy like this question Enger for whatever he may have done in the distant past? Who cares what may have been done. Stop indulging a bad man by responding to him the further. No doubt that's what Enger has decided to do.

In the 21st Century, this sort of misconduct and incivility is routine. It's dispicable. It's disgusting. Most decent people recognize it for what it is. And those who think it's cute are awful people and belong in bed with that bum anyway.

I've heard things said about Enger's critic from his days in Arlington Heights. The source I regard as being trustworthy as one of the Apostles, but I would never utter a whisper of it. It isn't something for public consumption. It isn't decent to expose such things to the light of day. There are just some things that common decency demand be kept quiet.

Stop indulging him. Every time you do, he gets off on it. I won't get more specific, but let your imagination run amok.

Let's stick to issues. Let's get to a fare increase. Let's roll back the penalties at 400 West. Let's restore meter and a half to Skokie from O'Hare and Burbank from Midway, let's start to address issues like driver safety more aggressively, let's address $5.00/gallon gasoline with more than hybrid taxis that lead to higher weekly leases.

Donald Nathan

It is important for all to see what you are about.

Why must you post the same message in different places so I have to copy and paste the same reply here and there?

You ask an important question. And the answer is simple. Many people follow one thread on this page. Others follow another thread. It's important that all come to an understanding of what you are up to - they need to see your nonsense for what it is. They need to understand it so they can move away from it - toward common decency.

Incivility gets seen, and it is understood by all good people. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand what a bad person is about. The comments are starting to mount up from random sources without solicitation, and I don't mean from "Brain Damage" or from "Clueless" or from "Big Fat Mouth" or the like. I mean from the guy at Carriage who calls himself Hassan and a bunch of others who know the lay of the land.

If you work with the ones who can help, you might make some progress. If you keep on your endless road of negativity, you are going to keep blasting yourself in the foot with one driver after another driver. And the overwheming majority are going to continue to respect those who are members of a learned profession no matter what invective you choose to use.

Likewise, Mr. Nathan. The same goes for you, too.

Likewise, Mr. Nathan.

The same goes for you, too.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Why must you post the same message in different places so I have to copy and paste the same reply here and there?

You ask an important question. And the answer is simple. Many people follow one thread on this page. Others follow another thread. It's important that all come to an understanding of what you are up to - they need to see your nonsense for what it is. They need to understand it so they can move away from it - toward common decency.

Incivility gets seen, and it is understood by all good people. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand what a bad person is about. The comments are starting to mount up from random sources without solicitation, and I don't mean from "Brain Damage" or from "Clueless" or from "Big Fat Mouth" or the like. I mean from the guy at Carriage who calls himself Hassan and a bunch of others who know the lay of the land.

If you work with the ones who can help, you might make some progress. If you keep on your endless road of negativity, you are going to keep blasting yourself in the foot with one driver after another driver. And the overwheming majority are going to continue to respect those who are members of a learned profession no matter what invective you choose to use.

Re: STOP INDULGING HIM, CLUELESS. GEORGE IS RIGHT

Donald Nathan

You are right sir, lets start going after the issues. We need to make sure the city knows whats best for all. They really have no idea what goes on. All they know is the money thay make (or suck) from us. We need to show them we mean business. That we are united, even though we seem to be at war amongst ourselves.

Re: Re: Enger and Lutfallah

George , You are right here. I am sorry, but you do remind me of the George on Seinfeld. Take it as a compliment! I wish I had his money! Ahmed R.

I'll bet you do too.......

Mike, It is wrong to call someone an alcoholic if you do not know for sure. Same goes for drugs. I can see that someone might get this idea from Peters appearance. Just like I judge you I also judge Peter. It is by the things he does and not his looks. It was wrong to take someones physical attributes and use them to cut the person up. Peter has improved over the years. Age has made him a more serious person.

Do I personally think the way Enger looks is great for putting him in front of city council? No I don't. We get discrimated against. Peter does not make a great impression on one the first time he is seen. This is one of the reasons I asked George Lutfallah to speak for us. He gives a nice presentation. Unfortunately George is a businessman and cannot come to our aid. He does not want to or need to wear a target. The current elder president of the UTCC is the best choice presently. Please do not take this as a cut down. Peter is Peter and isn't a suit and tie guy to my knowledge. He doesn't need to be.

While you might say I am a nut, you do admit that there is a connection between you and George not previously disclosed. Could this explain why you guys seem to have each others backs? Am I the first one to pick up on this?

Do better with your appearance,(sorry but its what the general public FIRST sees) and language to get the trust of us drivers. I am glad you asked me to participate. It shows that you realize you need real members. Quit claiming ALMOST 100 members and work on getting some actual members. Einstein was known as a genius and also a nut. Try to be known as a genius first and a nut second. You have the tools, use them to help, not hurt.

I was talking to a driver in Philly tonight and he says the current entry(We call it flag pull) is 3.25 and the charge per mile is 3.05. It is around 125.00 to get to the airport from his home. If you guys ever want me to tell you why they call it a flag pull, let me know. Mike/George can you honestly answer this question without consulting any other source? Let me know!

Anyway, we need more revenue. This is the real issue. Not the fact that is costs double to fill up my Crown Vic. I don't care what I pay for my legit expenses if the customer pays what he/she should. I also do not care to be ripped off by the city in the name of the city.

Biggest issues: 1) Meter increase 2) Control the city from ripping us off at every turn! Let's concentrate on these!

Re: Re: Enger and Lutfallah

"Ahmed R" you've already been proven to be a fraud. You want to ask all the questions while not answering any for yourself. You are not in charge here. Do you really think you are so smart because you know where the term "flag pull" comes from? Anybody who has ever watched the TV show taxi or any old movie with a cab in it knows. It's pretty much common knowledge genius. You are trying so hard to prove that you are a veteran and that is only proving that you are a fraud.

Re: Re: Re: Enger and Lutfallah

Proven to be a fraud by who? Do you think I'm the beer truck driver from the Miller commercials? What has Mike Foulks said? If you have been following this he comes right out and says that I am right. I have been invited to participate in the UTCC and the CCO. George did try to claim that I do not tell the truth due to one fact: I did not give him a free story to fill his pages. Now ask why?

Do you think its in my best interests to make sure the inspectors know that I go behind their backs to file complaints? Would it be smart to alert them on say the front page of the Dispatcher about the actions I took? I'd like to tell you to pull your head out of your rear, but won't since I also believe you just didn't think about this before you responded.

Anyone with something to lose has to plan the battle carefully. George thumps his chest but goes into hiding when the heat goes up too high. He has a license to print a newspaper. It is not in his best interests to get into a battle with the city that could end up costing him his business. Putting my story into the newspaper just will make me a target at the inspection. I don't need this. I'm already done for today and its only costing me 800.00 for a transmission that just quit without warning. I need to position myself to get rough treatment from the inspectors just so George can fill his pages?

As far as a flag pull goes, I once had a young driver tell me that no one was riding with him so he got into the hotel line in back of me. I mentioned to him that his toplight was off and that this was the problem. He didn't know the meter and toplight were connected. Some of the so called experts here think a few years on the job means they are veterans. When the fare increase hearings start again, my hope is that the real veterans will stand up. This is why I am in approval of the current lawsuit. The city needs to see that we're not a bunch of disorganized bums. We need to fool them!

Mike Responds to Ahmed R.

Ahmed R.,

I agree, it is wrong to call someone an alcoholic or drug addict if you do not know for sure. That's why I'm asking Peter Enger the question directly. He hasn't denied it. I have almost certain confidence in my source.

It's not from Peter Enger's appearance that I base my suspicions; however, his appearance doesn't lead me to believe otherwise.

There is no "previously undisclosed" connection between George Lutfallah and me other than the fact that you obviously haven't been as involved as both of us have. We share a common cultural background of growing up in suburban Des Plaines which makes us more readily understand each other, I think. We don't agree on as many of the "issues" as others have alleged. There is no "Lutfallah/Foulks" faction or conspiracy or other such nonsense.

I admit that I could be a better dresser, be clean-shaven, and be less prone to using profanity. I rarely use profanity when totally unappropriate. I do not consider use of profanity on this website as totally unappropriate, depending on who I am directing my comments to. If that offends you or you disagree with my view, sorry.

There are varying degrees of what you are mistakenly referring to as "real" members of the CCO. You aren't any more "real" to the CCO than any of them, as you haven't participated at all thus far. Does this make you "fake", Ahmed R.?

I think your describing their level of committment, not their "realness".

I am a genius and a nut; you'll get no argument from me. Coincidentally, I attended Albert Einstein Elementary School. I am quite familiar with the guy.

I am quite aware of why it is called a "flag pull". I first experienced taxis back in the 1970s when visiting my grandmother in Humboldt Park and I fondly remember the jumpseat in those lumbering Marathons.

Ahmed R., we have exactly the same issues and priorities; we should start working together.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike, It is wrong to call someone an alcoholic if you do not know for sure. Same goes for drugs. I can see that someone might get this idea from Peters appearance. Just like I judge you I also judge Peter. It is by the things he does and not his looks. It was wrong to take someones physical attributes and use them to cut the person up. Peter has improved over the years. Age has made him a more serious person.

Do I personally think the way Enger looks is great for putting him in front of city council? No I don't. We get discrimated against. Peter does not make a great impression on one the first time he is seen. This is one of the reasons I asked George Lutfallah to speak for us. He gives a nice presentation. Unfortunately George is a businessman and cannot come to our aid. He does not want to or need to wear a target. The current elder president of the UTCC is the best choice presently. Please do not take this as a cut down. Peter is Peter and isn't a suit and tie guy to my knowledge. He doesn't need to be.

While you might say I am a nut, you do admit that there is a connection between you and George not previously disclosed. Could this explain why you guys seem to have each others backs? Am I the first one to pick up on this?

Do better with your appearance,(sorry but its what the general public FIRST sees) and language to get the trust of us drivers. I am glad you asked me to participate. It shows that you realize you need real members. Quit claiming ALMOST 100 members and work on getting some actual members. Einstein was known as a genius and also a nut. Try to be known as a genius first and a nut second. You have the tools, use them to help, not hurt.

I was talking to a driver in Philly tonight and he says the current entry(We call it flag pull) is 3.25 and the charge per mile is 3.05. It is around 125.00 to get to the airport from his home. If you guys ever want me to tell you why they call it a flag pull, let me know. Mike/George can you honestly answer this question without consulting any other source? Let me know!

Anyway, we need more revenue. This is the real issue. Not the fact that is costs double to fill up my Crown Vic. I don't care what I pay for my legit expenses if the customer pays what he/she should. I also do not care to be ripped off by the city in the name of the city.

Biggest issues: 1) Meter increase 2) Control the city from ripping us off at every turn! Let's concentrate on these!

Re: Mike Responds to Ahmed R.

george was married to carriage cab company in a civil ceremony 5 years ago. they just had their anniversary which was announced in the dispatcher. mike foulks is their love child. that is why mike foulks has no problems working with carriage, even though they cheat their mechanics, they overcharge their leases to the african drivers and so on. mke doesn't want to know these things because he gets a good deal from them and doesn't want to have to do something about it, even if it's just to go cry on georges shoulddr. george doesn't want to know either. he will defend his husbands crimes because he is a good wife.

Re: Re: Mike Responds to Ahmed R.

Geo and Dy are a couple?

Wow. Di not know....

Re: Re: Re: Priorites ladies and gentlemen!

It looks to me like they need a prayer rug rack.

Arguing about who is at fault seems to distract and take attention away from the real issue.

Who ever heard of a combination prayer rug and newspaper rack in the first place?

Save your soul and catch up on the latest all at one location!

Do they come in different colors and for different types of periodicals?

Priories ladies and gentlemen! This is not a fight, this is just a an issue of proper equipment availability.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Priorites ladies and gentlemen!

There are people onthis earth I would not associate with, regardless of the circumstances and I
have no desire to be associated with anyone that would associate with them.

Enger or Foulks!

Replying to:

Arguing about who is at fault seems to distract and take attention away from the real issue.

Who ever heard of a combination prayer rug and newspaper rack in the first place?

Priories ladies and gentlemen! This is not a fight, this is just a an issue of proper equipment availability.

Re: Re: Re: Re: another desperate and pathetic attempt

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

"Sanctimonious finger pointers should get their own house in order before attempting to lead campaigns condemning others as boozers and drug abusers."

Accusing a person of using drugs is accusing the person of a serious crime.

False accusations of a serious crime are also a serious crime.

If you do not believe me, ask the Chicago Police.

Accusing a person of alcoholism is accusing a person of a serious illness.

If you do not believe me, ask the American Medical Association.

Is the accuser qualified to make a professional determination of drug or contraband substance abuse?

Does the accuser have first hand experience with this destructive and deadly illness?

If the accuser has no such knowledge, no such experience or no such professional qualifications in these matters, what is the purpose of such accusations other than to abuse his target and create a false impression of his target's character?

I use the word "target" because such accusations, especially when considering the source, are purely for the purpose of character assassination.

What would be the purpose of such accusations other than to damage the target's ability to carry out his contractual or other lawful business relationships?

Character assassination may be considered tortious interference not only with the target on a personal level but also with the target's lawful business and activities.

Tortious interference is said to occur when one intentionally damages or tries to damage the target's contractual or other lawful business relationships.

It is reasonable to conclude that accusations of alcohol and drug abuse could easily cool relationships and dissuade people from participating in organizations and activities of the person who has been burdened with such accusations.

When considering past behavior of the attacker, this attack on Mr. Enger and the UTCC seems to be little more that one more desperate and pathetic attempt to gain attention and grab the spotlight -- to distract from any meaningful discussions that might benefit cab drivers.

Replying to:

The desperate pathology only seems to be Peter Enger's

Peter Enger,

Are you or are you not an alcoholic or drug abuser?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

"Sanctimonious finger pointers should get their own house in order before attempting to lead campaigns condemning others as boozers and drug abusers."

Is the accuser qualified to make a professional determination of drug or contraband substance abuse?

Does the accuser have first hand experience with this destructive and deadly illness?

If the accuser has no such knowledge, no such experience or no such professional qualifications in these matters, what is the purpose of such accusations other than to abuse his target and create a false impression of his target's character?

I use the word "target" because such accusations, especially when considering the source, are purely for the purpose of character assassination.

What would be the purpose of such accusations other than to damage the target's ability to carry out his contractual or other lawful business relationships?

Character assassination may be considered tortious interference not only with the target on a personal level but also with the target's lawful business and activities.

Tortious interference is said to occur when one intentionally damages or tries to damage the target's contractual or other lawful business relationships.

It is reasonable to conclude that accusations of alcohol and drug abuse could easily cool relationships and dissuade people from participating in organizations and activities of the person who has been burdened with such accusations.

When considering past behavior of the attacker, this attack on Mr. Enger and the UTCC seems to be little more that one more desperate and pathetic attempt to gain attention and grab the spotlight -- to distract from any meaningful discussions that might benefit cab drivers.

Replying to:

Re: The desperate pathology only seems to be Peter Enger's

Well, Mr. Enger, what's your answer?

Peter Enger,

It is a simple question, why don't you answer it?

To address the rest of the previous message:

"Accusing a person of using drugs is accusing the person of a serious crime."

-Not really. Most drug posession amounts are misdemeanors for users. I am asking if Peter Enger is a substance abuser. That includes alcohol.

"False accusations of a serious crime are also a serious crime."

-I agree. I am not falsely accusing Peter Enger of a serious crime.

"Accusing a person of alcoholism is accusing a person of a serious illness."

-I agree. I strongly suspect that Peter Enger has such a serious illness.

"Is the accuser qualified to make a professional determination of drug or contraband substance abuse?"

-No. I am trying to verify a reliable source which suggests first-hand knowledge of Peter Enger's psychological/medical problem.

"Does the accuser have first hand experience with this destructive and deadly illness?"

-Not exactly. I have never abused alcohol or drugs, though I have recreationally used both. I have non-immediate family members who have issues with both. Fortunately, not with deadly results as of yet.

"If the accuser has no such knowledge, no such experience or no such professional qualifications in these matters, what is the purpose of such accusations other than to abuse his target and create a false impression of his target's character?"

-I have knowledge and a reliable basis for the allegation. I have experience in "these matters". The purpose isn't to "abuse my target" or "create a false impression of Peter Enger's character". Rather, it is an attempt to verify the claims of my source which seem substantiated also by Peter Enger's behavior. A complete confirmation would explain a lot about Peter Enger.

"I use the word "target" because such accusations, especially when considering the source, are purely for the purpose of character assassination."

-I can only hope that those who hear adverse accusations from Peter Enger about me "consider the source" as they seem to be more attempts at character assassination than my simple, unanswered inquiries are.

"What would be the purpose of such accusations other than to damage the target's ability to carry out his contractual or other lawful business relationships?"

-The purpose of my questions, not accusations, are to get answers from Peter Enger. I do not know what "conractual or other lawful business relationships" you are suggesting? What are those, exactly?

"Character assassination may be considered tortious interference not only with the target on a personal level but also with the target's lawful business and activities."

-Asking questions and telling the truth are never "character assassinations" by any legal defintion you are imagining. Only the most minute applications of blackmail statutes might apply, but not to me, but rather, to Peter Enger's "intimidation" of "exposing me" if I don't stop or start doing as he wishes. Ask Donald Nathan if you don't believe me; if he doesn't see a problem with Peter Enger's blackmail/threats, ask a lawyer who knows the law better than Donald Nathan.

"Tortious interference is said to occur when one intentionally damages or tries to damage the target's contractual or other lawful business relationships."

-First, there would have to be a tort. Second, no "contractual or other lawful business relationships" are specified as of yet. What are they, exactly?

"It is reasonable to conclude that accusations of alcohol and drug abuse could easily cool relationships and dissuade people from participating in organizations and activities of the person who has been burdened with such accusations."

-I agree, and rightly so. So, Peter Enger, do you care to answer the question, yet?

"When considering past behavior of the attacker, this attack on Mr. Enger and the UTCC seems to be little more that one more desperate and pathetic attempt to gain attention and grab the spotlight -- to distract from any meaningful discussions that might benefit cab drivers."

-I'd love to discuss the issues affecting cabdrivers. Why don't you and Wolf Weiss and his aliases start discussing them without mentioning me? Peter Enger doesn't "discuss" anything here, anyway. He makes grandiose proclamations and refuses to answer most questions put to him.

Peter Enger's silence speaks volumes about him. Maybe he's passed out or incapable of having a respectful, two-way relationship? That would indicate alcoholism to me.

Funny how you don't chastise others for "accusing" me of being mentally ill. Call me crazy, but I don't think you like me. I don't think Peter Enger really has anything to do with it. Peter Enger certainly isn't a lovable drunk, in any case.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Well, Mr. Fool is a sicko

Long eared father of fools can ask all the questions it wants, fool.

Long eared father of fools has no standing, no authority to ask, so it do not deserve answers, fool.

Long eared father of fools' questions require no answer, fool.

Long eared father of fools' is possessed by foolish demons, fool.

What one does or does not do is not Long eared father of fools' business, fool.

Accusations are nothing but hot air, Long eared father of fools.

Long eared father of fools' has a serious illness in its head, fool.

Long eared father of fools has no qualifications, except that of a fool, fool.

Long eared father of fools has no experience, except making a fool out of itself, fool.

Long eared father of fools has knowledge of foolishness, fool.

Long eared father of fools' purpose is to act a fool, fool.

Long eared father of fools' character is that of long eared father of fool, ass-as-in-fool.

Long eared father of fools' questions are fool accusations, donkey-boy.

Long eared father of fools wouldn't know the truth if truth walked up to and bit Long eared father of fools' donkey nose off, fool.

Long eared father of fools is scared of intimate dates.

Long eared father of fools exposes its big donkey ass which it mistakes for brains.

Long eared father of fools is a tart, a *****, a fool.

Long eared father of fools wants to know what a tart, a *****, a fool does for a living.

Long eared father of fools' relationships are only with itself and its right hoof, which it uses often when jack-ass-ing off to distract it from any meaningful thoughts.

Long eared father of fools is just a silly fool, not cool, just pathetic and silly.

Replying to:

Peter Enger,

-Not really. Most drug posession amounts are misdemeanors for users. I am asking if Peter Enger is a substance abuser. That includes alcohol.

"Is the accuser qualified to make a professional determination of drug or contraband substance abuse?"

-No. I am trying to verify a reliable source which suggests first-hand knowledge of Peter Enger's psychological/medical problem.

"Does the accuser have first hand experience with this destructive and deadly illness?"

-Not exactly. I have never abused alcohol or drugs, though I have recreationally used both. I have non-immediate family members who have issues with both. Fortunately, not with deadly results as of yet.

"If the accuser has no such knowledge, no such experience or no such professional qualifications in these matters, what is the purpose of such accusations other than to abuse his target and create a false impression of his target's character?"

-I have knowledge and a reliable basis for the allegation. I have experience in "these matters". The purpose isn't to "abuse my target" or "create a false impression of Peter Enger's character". Rather, it is an attempt to verify the claims of my source which seem substantiated also by Peter Enger's behavior. A complete confirmation would explain a lot about Peter Enger.

"I use the word "target" because such accusations, especially when considering the source, are purely for the purpose of character assassination."

-I can only hope that those who hear adverse accusations from Peter Enger about me "consider the source" as they seem to be more attempts at character assassination than my simple, unanswered inquiries are.

"What would be the purpose of such accusations other than to damage the target's ability to carry out his contractual or other lawful business relationships?"

-The purpose of my questions, not accusations, are to get answers from Peter Enger. I do not know what "conractual or other lawful business relationships" you are suggesting? What are those, exactly?

"Character assassination may be considered tortious interference not only with the target on a personal level but also with the target's lawful business and activities."

-Asking questions and telling the truth are never "character assassinations" by any legal defintion you are imagining. Only the most minute applications of blackmail statutes might apply, but not to me, but rather, to Peter Enger's "intimidation" of "exposing me" if I don't stop or start doing as he wishes. Ask Donald Nathan if you don't believe me; if he doesn't see a problem with Peter Enger's blackmail/threats, ask a lawyer who knows the law better than Donald Nathan.

"Tortious interference is said to occur when one intentionally damages or tries to damage the target's contractual or other lawful business relationships."

-First, there would have to be a tort. Second, no "contractual or other lawful business relationships" are specified as of yet. What are they, exactly?

"It is reasonable to conclude that accusations of alcohol and drug abuse could easily cool relationships and dissuade people from participating in organizations and activities of the person who has been burdened with such accusations."

-I agree, and rightly so. So, Peter Enger, do you care to answer the question, yet?

"When considering past behavior of the attacker, this attack on Mr. Enger and the UTCC seems to be little more that one more desperate and pathetic attempt to gain attention and grab the spotlight -- to distract from any meaningful discussions that might benefit cab drivers."

-I'd love to discuss the issues affecting cabdrivers. Why don't you and Wolf Weiss and his aliases start discussing them without mentioning me? Peter Enger doesn't "discuss" anything here, anyway. He makes grandiose proclamations and refuses to answer most questions put to him.

Peter Enger's silence speaks volumes about him. Maybe he's passed out or incapable of having a respectful, two-way relationship? That would indicate alcoholism to me.

Funny how you don't chastise others for "accusing" me of being mentally ill. Call me crazy, but I don't think you like me. I don't think Peter Enger really has anything to do with it. Peter Enger certainly isn't a lovable drunk, in any case.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Re: PS: Well, Mr. Fool is a W H O R E

The ***** in the last post are W H O R E.

LOFEF is a T A R T, A W H O R E, A F O O L.

Replying to:

Long eared father of fools can ask all the questions it wants, fool.

Long eared father of fools has no standing, no authority to ask, so it do not deserve answers, fool.

Long eared father of fools' questions require no answer, fool.

Long eared father of fools' is possessed by foolish demons, fool.

What one does or does not do is not Long eared father of fools' business, fool.

Accusations are nothing but hot air, Long eared father of fools.

Long eared father of fools' has a serious illness in its head, fool.

Long eared father of fools has no qualifications, except that of a fool, fool.

Long eared father of fools has no experience, except making a fool out of itself, fool.

Long eared father of fools has knowledge of foolishness, fool.

Long eared father of fools' purpose is to act a fool, fool.

Long eared father of fools' character is that of long eared father of fool, ass-as-in-fool.

Long eared father of fools' questions are fool accusations, donkey-boy.

Long eared father of fools wouldn't know the truth if truth walked up to and bit Long eared father of fools' donkey nose off, fool.

Long eared father of fools is scared of intimate dates.

Long eared father of fools exposes its big donkey ass which it mistakes for brains.

Long eared father of fools is a tart, a *****, a fool.

Long eared father of fools wants to know what a tart, a *****, a fool does for a living.

Long eared father of fools' relationships are only with itself and its right hoof, which it uses often when jack-ass-ing off to distract it from any meaningful thoughts.

Long eared father of fools is just a silly fool, not cool, just pathetic and silly.

Replying to:

Peter Enger,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Well, Mr. Enger, what's your answer?

Mike, Why not use this energy to fight the real evil doers? While you might not like Enger, he isn't hurting taxi drivers. He's helping! I again will go on record to say that if he were the front man at a city council hearing,the council will wonder about Engers appearance. He is an unusal sort and it takes time to realize he's a good guy.

When one makes a public speech or appearance before a city council he/she should look presentable. This is an unwritten law. In a one shot deal someone else needs to carry the ball other than PA Enger.

Welcome his coverage of the election since you have nothing to hide. Kill Enger with kindness the next time you see him. Please save your arows for Superior St. and the City council. Throw a few at Tom Allen too!

I'm doing my level best, Ahmed R.

Ahmed R.,

I'm doing my level best.

I welcomed Peter Enger's "monitoring" or "coverage" of the CCO election. I have indeed tried to "kill him with kindness".

Peter Enger snapped at me, snapped pictures of me, and threatened to "expose me" to cabdrivers, but offered not to if I would stop what he objects to.

His preliminary "reports" about the CCO election bring into question of whether or not he was sober when he was there. He had previous interpersonal issues with the parking lot attendant that he couldn't resolve, due to his disrespectful, condescending approach to this man.

Peter Enger isn't always helping, in my opinion.

I have plenty of arrows for the "real enemies" AND Peter Enger...I simply pick up the ones that Peter Enger, Donald Nathan, Yi Tang, Wolf Weiss (and his "company") have continuously fired at me and I fire back.

What are you specific concerns about Tom Allen? How should you and I engage him to make positive changes for all of us Chicago cabdrivers? You can e-mail me at chinatownmike@yahoo.com, if you prefer.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike, Why not use this energy to fight the real evil doers? While you might not like Enger, he isn't hurting taxi drivers. He's helping! I again will go on record to say that if he were the front man at a city council hearing,the council will wonder about Engers appearance. He is an unusal sort and it takes time to realize he's a good guy.

When one makes a public speech or appearance before a city council he/she should look presentable. This is an unwritten law. In a one shot deal someone else needs to carry the ball other than PA Enger.

Welcome his coverage of the election since you have nothing to hide. Kill Enger with kindness the next time you see him. Please save your arows for Superior St. and the City council. Throw a few at Tom Allen too!

Re: I'm doing my level best, Ahmed R.

after all this time, mike foulks still does not know how to think. that is why he is always questioning how others would do things. he does not have a clue. now he wants ahmeds ideas.

well why don't you go ask your phantom CCO members what you should do, fike moulks? can you not think of ONE idea about what to do, and try to convince drivers to join you? at least the UTCC says they have a plan and committees to discuss what to do. thats where an organization needs to start, with ideas and plans and invitations to participate. (UH OH, now mike might know what he should do--shoot... that's ok, he still wont' know HOW to do it. he'll need an idea man and then some drivers who'll actually do the work, and plan how to do it--oh yeah, then they'll realize they don't need fike moulks anymore. hmmmmm)

Re: Re: I'm doing my long eared beast -- Ahmed R exposed

Hey, give 'im a break. He's doing his long-eared beast, aint he?

Hey! "Ahmed R" could be an anagram of "Red Ham".

Replying to:

after all this time, mike foulks still does not know how to think. that is why he is always questioning how others would do things. he does not have a clue. now he wants ahmeds ideas.

well why don't you go ask your phantom CCO members what you should do, fike moulks? can you not think of ONE idea about what to do, and try to convince drivers to join you? at least the UTCC says they have a plan and committees to discuss what to do. thats where an organization needs to start, with ideas and plans and invitations to participate. (UH OH, now mike might know what he should do--shoot... that's ok, he still wont' know HOW to do it. he'll need an idea man and then some drivers who'll actually do the work, and plan how to do it--oh yeah, then they'll realize they don't need fike moulks anymore. hmmmmm)

Hello Mike. I will think about this issue and email you off this board over the weekend.

Boohoohooo Mike: "plenty of arrows for the "real enemies" AND Peter Enger...I simply pick up the ones that Peter Enger, Donald Nathan, Yi Tang, Wolf Weiss (and his "company") have continuously fired"

Get it right Ham Omlet:

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die; to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come