General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I speak to CCO members nearly every day...

I speak to CCO members nearly every day. I do something as the "President of the CCO" nearly every week.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Do you know why none of your CCO "members" ever communicate with you? Wow... nearly hundered...

Please try one more first!

What a shame!

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

What "nonsense", Mr. Nathan?

I haven't been "hiding" anything for "over a month".

The CCO election was on May 21. Today is June 11. That is barely three weeks. Are you bad at math?

What reasons would you suppose, other than the obvious ones I have given?

Are you having trouble communicating with Yi Tang again?

Or are you not paying attention?

Yi Tang has the results of the CCO election already.

Yi Tang isn't a current Chicago cabdriver, is he? I haven't received a single e-mail or message from a current Chicago cabdriver or CCO member who is as "concerned" as either of you two.

"We all know you as Joe McCarthy"? Who is "we all", Mr. Nathan? Who's "taking swipes", Mr. Nathan?

Who is the "whole bunch of others who hold public passenger vehicle licenses in the City of Chicago" you claim that have been asking me to divulge anything I haven't divulged so far?

You are an old fart of a "lawyer", Mr. Nathan. You're not here to help Chicago cabdrivers; you are here to to try to hurt me and help yourself and Yi Tang, apparently.

You want to help a "union" of cabdrivers from the "Metro area", not just Chicago, right, Mr. Nathan?

The CCO excludes, for good reason, suburban cabdrivers, right, Mr. Nathan?

The CCO prevents you or your friends from directly controlling it, right, Mr. Nathan?

Isn't this is real issue you have with me and the CCO?

It's obvious to me; I won't pretend to speak for others as you consistently pretend to do.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

I speak for those who have trouble doing it for themselves.

Stop the nonsense, Mr. Foulks. You've been hiding your vote numbers now for over a month. Who cares why? No doubt you have your reasons, and they aren't the lame ones you keep mouthing.

The question Tang has is simple: where were the votes scattered in your so-called "election" for your non-chartered association? that took place back in May? Whether or not Tang has any right to know, there are plenty of Chicago cabdrivers who are downright curious. They do want to know. And they want a REASONABLE explanation of the why you haven't come forth with the names and the numbers.

I'm not hiding behind names like "Brain Damage" or the like. Want to take swipes at me? Go ahead. We all know you as a Joe McCarthy. I can handle the best you can toss. But you still need to come forth with the numbers, Mr. Foulks. That's what Tang asked for. And that's what a whole bunch of others who hold public passenger vehicle licenses in the City of Chicago have been asking you divulge.

Donald Nathan

Re: I speak to CCO members nearly every day...

And then he wakes up and cums in his hand....

Replying to:

I speak to CCO members nearly every day. I do something as the "President of the CCO" nearly every week.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Do you know why none of your CCO "members" ever communicate with you? Wow... nearly hundered...

What a shame!

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

The CCO election was on May 21. Today is June 11. That is barely three weeks. Are you bad at math?

Yi Tang isn't a current Chicago cabdriver, is he? I haven't received a single e-mail or message from a current Chicago cabdriver or CCO member who is as "concerned" as either of you two.

"We all know you as Joe McCarthy"? Who is "we all", Mr. Nathan? Who's "taking swipes", Mr. Nathan?

Who is the "whole bunch of others who hold public passenger vehicle licenses in the City of Chicago" you claim that have been asking me to divulge anything I haven't divulged so far?

You are an old fart of a "lawyer", Mr. Nathan. You're not here to help Chicago cabdrivers; you are here to to try to hurt me and help yourself and Yi Tang, apparently.

You want to help a "union" of cabdrivers from the "Metro area", not just Chicago, right, Mr. Nathan?

The CCO prevents you or your friends from directly controlling it, right, Mr. Nathan?

It's obvious to me; I won't pretend to speak for others as you consistently pretend to do.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Stop the nonsense, Mr. Foulks. You've been hiding your vote numbers now for over a month. Who cares why? No doubt you have your reasons, and they aren't the lame ones you keep mouthing.

The question Tang has is simple: where were the votes scattered in your so-called "election" for your non-chartered association? that took place back in May? Whether or not Tang has any right to know, there are plenty of Chicago cabdrivers who are downright curious. They do want to know. And they want a REASONABLE explanation of the why you haven't come forth with the names and the numbers.

I'm not hiding behind names like "Brain Damage" or the like. Want to take swipes at me? Go ahead. We all know you as a Joe McCarthy. I can handle the best you can toss. But you still need to come forth with the numbers, Mr. Foulks. That's what Tang asked for. And that's what a whole bunch of others who hold public passenger vehicle licenses in the City of Chicago have been asking you divulge.

Donald Nathan

Re: Re: I speak to CCO members "nearly" every day...

Nearly almost there, but not quite so yet...

Please keep couting 1, 2, 3, .... Only nearly 3 weeks CCO?

Replying to:

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

What a shame!

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Donald Nathan

But Mr. Foulks, you're still hiding the numbers and not answering the questions.

So you answer questions? So what's the answer to Yi Tang's question? What were the so-called results to you so-called "election"? It isn't for Tang to answer a question. It's for you to answer his. Why are you hiding the results? Whether it's been 23 days or 24 hours, why hide it from the cabdrivers of Chicago?

What do you have to hide? You love to accuse others of hiding things in their closets. What are you hiding in yours?

Where's the beef?

Donald Nathan

Replying to:

Nearly almost there, but not quite so yet...

Please keep couting 1, 2, 3, .... Only nearly 3 weeks CCO?

Replying to:

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

What a shame!

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Donald Nathan

SEE POSTING ABOVE

Mr. Foulks finally comes forth with numbers - see above. See response - some useful dialogue may start.

Re: Water, water, everywhere

I doubt if some useful dialogue may start. Unless bashing is now considered dialogue. In fact, my reasonable belief swings the other way. The evidence in support of my doubt is most of the posts.

"Water, water, everywhere,
Nor any drop to drink."

- from Samuel Taylor Coleridge's poem, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

Replying to:

Mr. Foulks finally comes forth with numbers - see above. See response - some useful dialogue may start.

Re: Mike begging for attention revealed

He's a lonely guy, poor donkey boy, he says "I haven't received a single e-mail or message from a current Chicago cabdriver" because nobody likes him.

And then who he does he finally leak the fake election results of the fake election, no other than one of his most reviled and feared non-Chicago drivers!

Replying to:

What a shame!

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Donald Nathan