General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Do the math again!

It's incredible how the latest increses of the gas prices are making "waves" !!! Can just somebody chill out and think that a meter increse will only make the few customers that are hard to find already will disapear almost completely. You will wait for the tourist and the people participating at some conventions to take cabs and pray that you will be able to pay the lease every week. Its bad guys, whatever you think of. Hybrids are welcome but the maintanence on them will be more expensive and the lease will be higher. Good luck anyway. I just think that the fuel surcharge should be included in the flag poll and thats it. We are ready for the hybrids.

Re: Re: Do the math again!

I would rather take food out of my children's mouths than make my customers pay more for their ride.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It's incredible how the latest increses of the gas prices are making "waves" !!! Can just somebody chill out and think that a meter increse will only make the few customers that are hard to find already will disapear almost completely. You will wait for the tourist and the people participating at some conventions to take cabs and pray that you will be able to pay the lease every week. Its bad guys, whatever you think of. Hybrids are welcome but the maintanence on them will be more expensive and the lease will be higher. Good luck anyway. I just think that the fuel surcharge should be included in the flag poll and thats it. We are ready for the hybrids.