View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: My Credit Card Boycott

Why not boycott credit card customers?

put a sign in your cab:

Cash Only Cab
Sorry,
Credit Card MSystem
Temproarily Out of Order

Ifd the customer syas anything, just say "I told the boss, but the boss said to drive anyway."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

That commercial is partly true. Its the system that make us react like that to credit cards. They should be easy to process and in the same amount as cash. Unfortunatelly its not like that...We have to explint this every time to the customers so they will understand that using a credit card in a cab is not the same as using it at the Dominicks. We are on the move and there's traffic agents eyes on us. And if you tip me $2 for an O'hare trip my tip is zero

we need cash only cabs in Chicago

I agree cash only cabs in Chicago. That is what an ATM is for. I am independent cab. I will never take credit cards. The only thing that sucks. I can't pick up at the Airport. I still do better in the city sometimes.

Re: we need cash only cabs in Chicago

Tell the Mayor to get "CASH ONLY" signs printed and given to "CASH ONLY" cab drivers.

If you Ask the Commissioner, she wil only say that she does not see nay need for more clutter in the back of the cabs.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I agree cash only cabs in Chicago. That is what an ATM is for. I am independent cab. I will never take credit cards. The only thing that sucks. I can't pick up at the Airport. I still do better in the city sometimes.

Re: Re: we need cash only cabs in Chicago

I will try.