General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Progress -- cco1@ymail.com -- START SOLVING...TOGETHER!!!

Check out the NEW Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO) website!!!

Let's start the independent online conversation about the problems we share
and START SOLVING THEM...TOGETHER!!!

Read what others are posting and post a message or reply of your own.

Here's a quick link to the site:

_http://cco1.bravehost.com_ (http://cco1.bravehost.com/)

Please forward this to all of your cabdriving Contacts so they can join in
the discussion, too!!!

Make a separate folder and save this e-mail, as this will be only the first
of many important references and handy links.

Please let me know what you need from me or if you have any helpful
suggestions. Thanks!!!

-Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)
_cco1@ymail.com_ (mailto:cco1@ymail.com)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The more vicious your attacks, Mr. Foulks, the more I know I must be hitting home. The level of your personal animus does surprise me. It's so counterproductive.

In spite of your tactic, I intend to follow the high road and do the best I can to advance the interests of cabdrivers in the Chicago Metro area - without any expectation of organizing a union, establishing a healthcare company, opening a pension fund or much of anything else.

If I can be of use, good. If I fall short, at least the people I try to serve are going to know I tried the best I could. I may not win. But I'll give them a good fight - the best I can. More often than not I win. That's all people want - the best you can give them.

Stop using Ola Shalom's good name to make bad posts.

You are not Ola Shalom.

Stop using his name to make posts like this.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

bravetoast......between the ears.

Re: Progress

you kicked him where a normal man's balls wuold be

that is true progress

Replying to:

The more vicious your attacks, Mr. Foulks, the more I know I must be hitting home. The level of your personal animus does surprise me. It's so counterproductive.

In spite of your tactic, I intend to follow the high road and do the best I can to advance the interests of cabdrivers in the Chicago Metro area - without any expectation of organizing a union, establishing a healthcare company, opening a pension fund or much of anything else.

If I can be of use, good. If I fall short, at least the people I try to serve are going to know I tried the best I could. I may not win. But I'll give them a good fight - the best I can. More often than not I win. That's all people want - the best you can give them.