General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ...a lunatic fringe loser who is an idiot and too stupid to deceive anyone

This flaky driver knows nothing about the nitty gritty procedures and practices of a case in trial as spelled out by several volumes published by WestLaw (C).

The more he rants the more it bcomes clear that he is a raving lunatic fringe loser.

THis guy gas deluded himslef that he is master fo all there is to know and do.

Only a shrink can help this head case.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

First, Mr. Nathan should know that newspaper articles are hearsay evidence, and generally not admissible as evidence. His silence on that salient fact speaks volumes to the real issues at hand.

The two Dispatcher articles did not "hurt the real victim" in either case; in fact, they have helped the victims and others are coming forward to have the justice system start to work on behalf of Chicago cabdrivers as it fairly should.

You were the one ready to push Mr. Duako off the Adams Street bridge, bad leg be ****ed, remember, Mr. Ahmed R.? What have you done to get the truth about what really happened out there?

You are (again) suggesting that Mr. Njuba needs to lie in order to have justiced served. That is called perjury, sir, and it is unnecessary. In fact, it would possibly hurt Mr. Njuba to listen to your advice.

Hijacking a taxicab and causing it to become engulfed in flames is a serious crime, no matter what extent of physical injuries you seem to want Mr. Njuba to either have or lie (exaggerate) about. These two will pay a dear price for their Memorial Day misdeeds.

Shaikh cannot be "tried for reckless driving and lose his license to drive a cab". Accidently cutting off somebody isn't reckless driving. Shaikh only guesses that the source of such violence comes from unjustified road rage. It was fueled by racism and xenophobic remarks, apparently.

"George is the criminals best friend"?????

Get a hold of yourself, Ahmed R..

If you were truly concerned about Njuba or Shaikh (WHICH YOU ARE NOT)...you wouldn't be re-focusing the light on things you think should be left in the dark.

No, Ahmed R., you are trying once again to criticize Mr. Lutfallah and puff yourself up. For the record, Peter Enger the "reporter" of the "UTCC Voice" newsletter saw a "hot story" fit to print...why no similar criticism for him?

That "attorney who agrees with you as well" is a SCHMUCK, Ahmed R.. He has an "axe to grind" with George Lutfallah, myself, and anyone else who doesn't care to "organize Metro cabdrivers" into a "union" so he can get something out of giving away his lousy legal "help".

Are you sure you are a man, Mr. Ahmed R.? I smell a rotten ***** of a has-been cabdriver who thinks he/she will magically organize cabdrivers once big, bad George Lutfallah is "exposed" or "isolated" or whatever buzzword you "rebels" get high on this week.

I think your slip is showing, Coward. So are Donald Nathan's "intentions". How disgusting.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

The two Dispatcher articles hurt the real victim in both cases. Really bad in the Njuba case. While I am not an attorney, Here's my take: George paints a picture told to him by Njuba. In this picture he says that the bad guys never touched Njuba or showed a weapon. He say Njuba got scared and lept out of a moving vehicle at 30mph. He also printed Njubas picture showing him in fine fashion sitting in his new cab. Njuba in mint condition after the attack. Not hurt at all. Even his vest was shiny.

Now think like a jurist, I think sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. Njuba jumped of his own free will. He isn't hurt. Look at his nice Dispatcher photo. The cab malfunctioned after he lept. We really don't have a serious crime here. These guys didn't even have a weapon. Never laid a hand on Njuba. They claim he didn't know the way to the base. Even I believe he didn't know the way. Njuba is a real victim, yes he is. But looking at him I am sorry to say he appears to be a rookie. I guess that only guy that would call him a veteran is George.

As to Shaikh, he indeed could be tried for reckless driving and lose his license to drive a cab. All due to the fact he admits in print that he might have made a mistake and cut off the truck.

I have to agree with Mr. Morenes and Mr. Nathan that George is the criminals best friend. Again, I not just jumping on the boat here. Look at my response to the Njuba case right after it was posted here. I pointed out the victims comments would hurt him in trying to put the bad guys behind bars. Now an attorney agrees as well. Nice job George L.

Mike and Duako going in reverse. Njuba verbal attackers walking. Casper sighting!

Mike: Hijacking a taxicab and causing it to become engulfed in flames is a serious crime, no matter what extent of physical injuries you seem to want Mr. Njuba to either have or lie (exaggerate) about. These two will pay a dear price for their Memorial Day misdeeds.

Ahmed R's reply: I'll bet they will never do another day of time and am sure they are currently out on bond. Without any injury to the driver, these guys will walk. You weren't there were you? You really do not know what went on there do you? These are the questions the so called hi jackers attorney will ask the cab company rep in court. The court will tell Njuba that his presence isn't required the next time in court. After he doesn't hear from the courts for awhile, he will be told its settled when he contacts the court. He will also be told the court isn't a civil one and he will have to sue for restitution. This is how it works Mike. Njuba wasn't even touched or hurt. These guys walk.

Mike Foulks: You were the one ready to push Mr. Duako off the Adams Street bridge, bad leg be ****ed, remember, Mr. Ahmed R.? What have you done to get the truth about what really happened out there?

Ahmed R.: All I said was that George didn't do a very good job of the coverage of this terrible accident. George didn't even detail how badly and how Duako got hurt. I gave George an incomplete for this article and issue. Big deal. Even he would say its not up to the earlier standard he had established.

It is obvious to anyone with a brain that this driver left the gearshift in reverse, not park. When he hopped back in he hit the gas, not the brake. You work for this company, do you not? Why not ask the guys that work there. You'll see I'm right. Duako had a terrible accident and others were hurt. Again, I admit it was an accident and Duako didn't mean for this to happen. Its just a shame that he didn't take an extra half second to make sure his vehicle was set in park. He shouldn't have let the high traffic in the area get to him. The other explanation for this accident is that a ghost drove the vehicle backwards after Duako got out. I just hope all that were hurt recover and that Duako exercises better care in the future if he's still allowed to drive. Or do you believe Casper did it Mike?

Mike, I told you that you lose credit for all the good things you do when you attack a fellow driver. People that read this think Mike Foulks is a loose cannon. Can't be trusted. For profit George has your back, but does anyone else? Where are the election results promised weeks ago? Where is Tahir? Other than Mike Foulks does the CCO have any other cabinet members? Who are they? The UTCC members are out in front for all to see. Where are yours? I told you the so called restaurant guys don't count. Not unless you're playing pool or shooting dice!

Ahmed R. sounds like Diane Santucci...YOU ARE ATTACKING FELLOW DRIVERS!!!

Ahmed R., or are you Diane Santucci?

YOU ARE THE ONE ATTACKING FELLOW DRIVERS.

The guys who hijacked and destroyed Mr. Njuba's leased cab will be punished for their crimes. They will most likely negotiate a plea bargain with the Lake County state's attorney.

I spoke directly to Mr. Njuba; my knowledge of the events is far greater than yours.

It seems you want these guys to "walk". It seems you believe that Mr. Njuba needs to lie or exaggerate to get justice. That isn't the case.

As for Mr. Duako, you can't get over the fact that mechanical failure, not driver error, is quite possibly the cause of this accident. I have firsthand knowledge that suggests not only the possibility, but the likelihood. No amount of "extra time" would have made any difference in that case.

The "high traffic" had nothing to do with the cause of the accident.

What "fellow driver" have I attacked? You are trying to convince us that Mr. Duako is completely to blame for his accident and you are suggesting that Mr. Njuba's hijackers should be set free by blaming the victim.

I "can't be trusted"? TRUSTED WITH WHAT???

The election results were already posted. Maybe you should learn how to pay attention and read more carefully.

Where is Tahir who? I know many Tahirs. One of them is Tahir Choudry, who is my obvious choice for CCO First Vice President. There is no "cabinet" in the CCO. There is a Recording Secretary position which remains open.

Who EXACTLY are the UTCC members "out in front" for "all to see"? What are their names and numbers?

The "restaurant guys" don't "shoot dice" or gamble when they regularly shoot pool. They DO COUNT, as they are each "fellow drivers".

Aren't you the one REALLY "attacking fellow drivers" now? Why? BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE ME AND NOT YOU OR THE UTCC? Or because they choose to go to a restaurant to pray, eat, and socialize with fellow drivers?

Ahmed R., if you're not Diane Santucci, I'd like to introduce you to her; you would get along just fine.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike: Hijacking a taxicab and causing it to become engulfed in flames is a serious crime, no matter what extent of physical injuries you seem to want Mr. Njuba to either have or lie (exaggerate) about. These two will pay a dear price for their Memorial Day misdeeds.

Ahmed R's reply: I'll bet they will never do another day of time and am sure they are currently out on bond. Without any injury to the driver, these guys will walk. You weren't there were you? You really do not know what went on there do you? These are the questions the so called hi jackers attorney will ask the cab company rep in court. The court will tell Njuba that his presence isn't required the next time in court. After he doesn't hear from the courts for awhile, he will be told its settled when he contacts the court. He will also be told the court isn't a civil one and he will have to sue for restitution. This is how it works Mike. Njuba wasn't even touched or hurt. These guys walk.

Mike Foulks: You were the one ready to push Mr. Duako off the Adams Street bridge, bad leg be ****ed, remember, Mr. Ahmed R.? What have you done to get the truth about what really happened out there?

Ahmed R.: All I said was that George didn't do a very good job of the coverage of this terrible accident. George didn't even detail how badly and how Duako got hurt. I gave George an incomplete for this article and issue. Big deal. Even he would say its not up to the earlier standard he had established.

It is obvious to anyone with a brain that this driver left the gearshift in reverse, not park. When he hopped back in he hit the gas, not the brake. You work for this company, do you not? Why not ask the guys that work there. You'll see I'm right. Duako had a terrible accident and others were hurt. Again, I admit it was an accident and Duako didn't mean for this to happen. Its just a shame that he didn't take an extra half second to make sure his vehicle was set in park. He shouldn't have let the high traffic in the area get to him. The other explanation for this accident is that a ghost drove the vehicle backwards after Duako got out. I just hope all that were hurt recover and that Duako exercises better care in the future if he's still allowed to drive. Or do you believe Casper did it Mike?

Mike, I told you that you lose credit for all the good things you do when you attack a fellow driver. People that read this think Mike Foulks is a loose cannon. Can't be trusted. For profit George has your back, but does anyone else? Where are the election results promised weeks ago? Where is Tahir? Other than Mike Foulks does the CCO have any other cabinet members? Who are they? The UTCC members are out in front for all to see. Where are yours? I told you the so called restaurant guys don't count. Not unless you're playing pool or shooting dice!

Re: Ahmed R. sounds like Diane Santucci...YOU ARE ATTACKING FELLOW DRIVERS!!!

I hope the guys that scared Njuba so badly that he hopped out of a moving vehicle rot in jail. But you know as well as I do that is not going to happen.

No I am not a female married to Raja Khan. I am who I say I am. How 'bout you?

YOU ARE THE ONE ATTACKING FELLOW DRIVERS- Mike Foulks

The only person I've called out on the carpet is George L. He is a newspaperman posing as a driver. He is trying to make money off of his misinformation. It is so bad that those of us that can read between the lines are ready to puke. I was joking at O'Hare yesterday that George might be on the payroll of the City of Chicago. All that were with me agreed. Even I was surprised. The luster is coming off of George. George L. is a newspaper man posing as a driver. Plain and simple.

The election results were already posted. Maybe you should learn how to pay attention and read more carefully.-Mike Foulks

All I ever saw were some incomplete results. Please repost or better yet post the complete unedited results.

I am not attacking the restaurant guys. They voted because they were there. Not because they wanted to participate in the future of the CCO. If they really wanted to participate they would have been involved in your three man march. Any yes, I have knowledge that there is a lot of card/dice/pool wagering going on in these restaurants. Take your blinders off and you'll see it too. Another fair question: did anyone come to vote that normally doesn't frequent the restaurant other than Peter Enger?

As far as the cab accident goes I have never seen a cab that just puts itself into reverse and accelerates as well without an operator behind the wheel. Why didn't Duako just turn off the key and hit the brakes. Since he made it back into the cab before it started running over people, why wasn't he able to do as I have asked? How exactly did his leg get injured? These are some of the questions I was left with after reading the incomplete article in the Dispatcher. If you have knowledge of other circumstances that caused this accident why don't you share them with the forum?

We cannot trust a loose cannon to represent us in front of the courts and city council. This is what you can't be trusted with. Our representation. Would the UTCC have any members if they behaved the way you do at times? You are intelligent, however, I cannot believe I had to explain this to you in these terms. I would have thought you understood this without my having to "hit you over the head"

Your Tribune article was very nice. However, you currently have the reputation of being a ticking bomb, ready to explode at any time. I hope you can shed this and when you stand up people won't say there is that loose cannon.

The cab hijackers and arsonists will go to jail

Ahmed R.,

I'd like to meet you in person and see your cab and licenses just to confirm that you are a real Chicago cabdriver.

When I read your words, I hear Diane Santucci's voice. Perhaps you are influenced by her a bit; it obvious that you know who she is and who she is married to...how is that?

The Navy guys who hijakced and torched Njuba's cab will go to jail. I don't believe that they will "walk" like you seem so certain they will. We shall see who is in better touch with reality soon enough.

George Lutfallah's character is being assassinated by the likes of those who find it necessary to lie.

My question of the day is...who claimed that UTCC has "1,000 members"? This kind of lying and exagerration is dangerous to Chicago cabdrivers' interests. The UTCC does not represent me. It is not a democratic organization of cabdrivers. It is a puppet/front of the left-wing radicals employed by American Friends Service Committee (AFSC).

I will post the entire history of the CCO (and its elections) on the http://cco1.bravehost.com website. What do you mean by "unedited results"? No results have been "edited". Please explain what you mean, with citation.

The "restaurant guys" are Chicago cabdrivers. You are attacking them when you claim that there is illegal gambling occuring to such a degree when it is not.

I have never seen a "dice game" in any restauarant in Chicago, period. Where and when did you see one?

A lot of the cabdrivers who voted in either CCO election were never patrons of the particular restaurant they voted at. You can keep deluding yourself, but we know better.

There was no "3-man" march. What are you referring to?

I have seen cabs which can appear to be in park, but are actually in gear. If bumped, they will start to accelerate. It seems that Mr. Duako was able to partially re-enter the cab when this was happening, but he didn't have enough time to stop the vehicle as you suggest. I'm sure that the Chicago Dispatcher will do updates on this story and include more information about Mr. Duako's lower leg.

You don't want to "trust me" to represent you, that's fine...it's your perogative. Dozens and scores of other cabdrivers do and have gone on record as such. I still claim more PROVABLE membership in the CCO than the UTCC.

I accept your criticism of my being a "ticking time bomb". However, my "explosions" aren't a "matter of time", nor are they "out-of-control".

They are deliberate and serve the purpose of promoting the cause of the Chicago cabdrivers.

If you have such a problem with my leadership, then why didn't you get 27 fellow cabdrivers to vote for you in the CCO election? You would have secured the option of claiming the Presidency.

I am not a "loose cannon". I am simply acting independently of everybody except Chicago cabdrivers themselves.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

I hope the guys that scared Njuba so badly that he hopped out of a moving vehicle rot in jail. But you know as well as I do that is not going to happen.

The only person I've called out on the carpet is George L. He is a newspaperman posing as a driver. He is trying to make money off of his misinformation. It is so bad that those of us that can read between the lines are ready to puke. I was joking at O'Hare yesterday that George might be on the payroll of the City of Chicago. All that were with me agreed. Even I was surprised. The luster is coming off of George. George L. is a newspaper man posing as a driver. Plain and simple.

The election results were already posted. Maybe you should learn how to pay attention and read more carefully.-Mike Foulks

All I ever saw were some incomplete results. Please repost or better yet post the complete unedited results.

I am not attacking the restaurant guys. They voted because they were there. Not because they wanted to participate in the future of the CCO. If they really wanted to participate they would have been involved in your three man march. Any yes, I have knowledge that there is a lot of card/dice/pool wagering going on in these restaurants. Take your blinders off and you'll see it too. Another fair question: did anyone come to vote that normally doesn't frequent the restaurant other than Peter Enger?

As far as the cab accident goes I have never seen a cab that just puts itself into reverse and accelerates as well without an operator behind the wheel. Why didn't Duako just turn off the key and hit the brakes. Since he made it back into the cab before it started running over people, why wasn't he able to do as I have asked? How exactly did his leg get injured? These are some of the questions I was left with after reading the incomplete article in the Dispatcher. If you have knowledge of other circumstances that caused this accident why don't you share them with the forum?

We cannot trust a loose cannon to represent us in front of the courts and city council. This is what you can't be trusted with. Our representation. Would the UTCC have any members if they behaved the way you do at times? You are intelligent, however, I cannot believe I had to explain this to you in these terms. I would have thought you understood this without my having to "hit you over the head"

Your Tribune article was very nice. However, you currently have the reputation of being a ticking bomb, ready to explode at any time. I hope you can shed this and when you stand up people won't say there is that loose cannon.

A lie again? Foulks knows how to better count

I read the article too, Mr. Foulks. It said "the group announced that it has printed at least 2,500 “safety placards”.

Do you know how many left?

It is going to be my question of the day. Have you got your placard yet?

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

Ahmed R.,

I'd like to meet you in person and see your cab and licenses just to confirm that you are a real Chicago cabdriver.

When I read your words, I hear Diane Santucci's voice. Perhaps you are influenced by her a bit; it obvious that you know who she is and who she is married to...how is that?

The Navy guys who hijakced and torched Njuba's cab will go to jail. I don't believe that they will "walk" like you seem so certain they will. We shall see who is in better touch with reality soon enough.

George Lutfallah's character is being assassinated by the likes of those who find it necessary to lie.

My question of the day is...who claimed that UTCC has "1,000 members"? This kind of lying and exagerration is dangerous to Chicago cabdrivers' interests. The UTCC does not represent me. It is not a democratic organization of cabdrivers. It is a puppet/front of the left-wing radicals employed by American Friends Service Committee (AFSC).

I will post the entire history of the CCO (and its elections) on the http://cco1.bravehost.com website. What do you mean by "unedited results"? No results have been "edited". Please explain what you mean, with citation.

The "restaurant guys" are Chicago cabdrivers. You are attacking them when you claim that there is illegal gambling occuring to such a degree when it is not.

I have never seen a "dice game" in any restauarant in Chicago, period. Where and when did you see one?

A lot of the cabdrivers who voted in either CCO election were never patrons of the particular restaurant they voted at. You can keep deluding yourself, but we know better.

I have seen cabs which can appear to be in park, but are actually in gear. If bumped, they will start to accelerate. It seems that Mr. Duako was able to partially re-enter the cab when this was happening, but he didn't have enough time to stop the vehicle as you suggest. I'm sure that the Chicago Dispatcher will do updates on this story and include more information about Mr. Duako's lower leg.

You don't want to "trust me" to represent you, that's fine...it's your perogative. Dozens and scores of other cabdrivers do and have gone on record as such. I still claim more PROVABLE membership in the CCO than the UTCC.

I accept your criticism of my being a "ticking time bomb". However, my "explosions" aren't a "matter of time", nor are they "out-of-control".

They are deliberate and serve the purpose of promoting the cause of the Chicago cabdrivers.

If you have such a problem with my leadership, then why didn't you get 27 fellow cabdrivers to vote for you in the CCO election? You would have secured the option of claiming the Presidency.

I am not a "loose cannon". I am simply acting independently of everybody except Chicago cabdrivers themselves.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

You aren't Ola Shalom, why do you pretend to be?

First, you aren't Ola Shalom. Why are you pretending?

Second, you didn't get 27 of your peers to vote for you. It doesn't matter how easy you think it is if you never do it.

Third, the CCO isn't a pretend organization. It simply isn't incorporated because there is no legal requirement to do so.

Fourth, I have never claimed to be a "veteran" driver. I have driven for more than 10 years. Others have applied that arguable term to me and many others. Whether or not you have grey hair or not isn't relevant.

Fifth, what are the names of the people and previous organizations you claim that know you? You aren't even using your own name here, so why should we believe anything you write?

Sixth, the Navy guys will be held responsible for their crimes.

Seventh, I don't like to gamble specualtively. I play games of skill, sometimes wagering that I win.

Eighth, I see nothing wrong with George Lutfallah making money. I am "in this for the money", too. I want a fare increase as soon as possible.

Ninth, there is no relationship between George Lutfallah of a personal nature. If I make news, Mr. Lutfallah will likely print it.

Tenth, all news articles are edited for length and are usually incomplete. I'm sure that the Chicago Dispatcher will have follow-up articles about Mr. Duako.

Eleventh, I am a ticking time bomb. However, my explosions aren't simply "a matter of time". They are, and will continue to be, deliberate responses to the situations we Chicago cabdrivers share.

Twelfth, I never said YOU said that UTCC has 1000 members. Somebody told that to the Sun-Times, apparently. A UTCC member, no doubt. I don't think the UTCC has 50 members either.

Thirteenth, I have never denied that wagering occurs sometimes at some of these restaurants. I am known to be a "pool shark" of sorts. I said that I have never seen a dice game ever in any restaurant in Chicago.

Fourteenth, if I look like a fool to anybody at these restaurants, so be it. I like the food and atmosphere, whatever you or other patrons might think.

Fifteenth, the election results have been published for some time. The results of both elections will be posted on the http://cco1.bravehost.com website soon enough.

Sixteenth, you are exagerrating the amount of wagering that goes on in the restaurants near North Orleans. You are revealing how out-of-touch you are with reality. I don't think you go there everyday, so you are simply ignorant of the facts of the matter.

Seventeenth, what is your point? What does any of this have to do with helping Chicago cabdrivers? Have a point or get lost.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike, I will start with your last comment. I could easily have 27 of my peers outvote you. Why would I want to be president of a pretend organization. You aren't even incorporated.

Why wouldn't I know the other veteran drivers? Sorry to say, but you and George aren't veterans. Let me know when you have grey in your beard first. Most of the people from the previous organizations do know me.

The Navy guys will walk. Lets have a "taste's good" meal. Betting is against my principles, but you are allowed to "treat" me to a meal at "your" restaurant when the bad sailors walk.

Are you and George "joined" in some kind of way I don't want to describe? I know you have each others backs, however, I hope it's not each others fronts as well. You deserve this comment. You know darn well George is just in this for the money. I just hope you are keeping his back due to similar upbringing/home town. Not the other.

You seem to admit that the Dispatcher article mentioning Mr Duako is incomplete. You also accept the mention of you as a ticking time bomb. No where do I say the UTCC has 1000 members. I don't even think they currently have 50. Again, this is what I think. I am not a UTCC member.

Anyone that frequents the restaurants in the area of the "tastes good" one will admit to seeing wagering. This is common knowledge Mike. You look foolish to ones that frequent these places.

I am looking forward to seeing the complete unedited election results. You know that I have been pushing you to post for quite awhile. You wanted time to contact those that got votes to see if they were interested first. I have been asking right from the start to see the results as you gathered them on election night, not after you "filtered" them out.

In closing, I do go on the record of saying that wagering goes on daily in the restaurants in the area of Chicago/Orleans and to the North. Go ahead and turn a blind eye to it. I don't.

Re: Ola Shalom, is Long Ears in drag (that means wearing girl's clothes)

hello
guten tag
ola
shalom
good day

Replying to:

First, you aren't Ola Shalom. Why are you pretending?

Second, you didn't get 27 of your peers to vote for you. It doesn't matter how easy you think it is if you never do it.

Third, the CCO isn't a pretend organization. It simply isn't incorporated because there is no legal requirement to do so.

Fourth, I have never claimed to be a "veteran" driver. I have driven for more than 10 years. Others have applied that arguable term to me and many others. Whether or not you have grey hair or not isn't relevant.

Fifth, what are the names of the people and previous organizations you claim that know you? You aren't even using your own name here, so why should we believe anything you write?

Sixth, the Navy guys will be held responsible for their crimes.

Seventh, I don't like to gamble specualtively. I play games of skill, sometimes wagering that I win.

Eighth, I see nothing wrong with George Lutfallah making money. I am "in this for the money", too. I want a fare increase as soon as possible.

Ninth, there is no relationship between George Lutfallah of a personal nature. If I make news, Mr. Lutfallah will likely print it.

Tenth, all news articles are edited for length and are usually incomplete. I'm sure that the Chicago Dispatcher will have follow-up articles about Mr. Duako.

Eleventh, I am a ticking time bomb. However, my explosions aren't simply "a matter of time". They are, and will continue to be, deliberate responses to the situations we Chicago cabdrivers share.

Twelfth, I never said YOU said that UTCC has 1000 members. Somebody told that to the Sun-Times, apparently. A UTCC member, no doubt. I don't think the UTCC has 50 members either.

Thirteenth, I have never denied that wagering occurs sometimes at some of these restaurants. I am known to be a "pool shark" of sorts. I said that I have never seen a dice game ever in any restaurant in Chicago.

Fourteenth, if I look like a fool to anybody at these restaurants, so be it. I like the food and atmosphere, whatever you or other patrons might think.

Fifteenth, the election results have been published for some time. The results of both elections will be posted on the http://cco1.bravehost.com website soon enough.

Sixteenth, you are exagerrating the amount of wagering that goes on in the restaurants near North Orleans. You are revealing how out-of-touch you are with reality. I don't think you go there everyday, so you are simply ignorant of the facts of the matter.

Seventeenth, what is your point? What does any of this have to do with helping Chicago cabdrivers? Have a point or get lost.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike, I will start with your last comment. I could easily have 27 of my peers outvote you. Why would I want to be president of a pretend organization. You aren't even incorporated.

Why wouldn't I know the other veteran drivers? Sorry to say, but you and George aren't veterans. Let me know when you have grey in your beard first. Most of the people from the previous organizations do know me.

The Navy guys will walk. Lets have a "taste's good" meal. Betting is against my principles, but you are allowed to "treat" me to a meal at "your" restaurant when the bad sailors walk.

Are you and George "joined" in some kind of way I don't want to describe? I know you have each others backs, however, I hope it's not each others fronts as well. You deserve this comment. You know darn well George is just in this for the money. I just hope you are keeping his back due to similar upbringing/home town. Not the other.

You seem to admit that the Dispatcher article mentioning Mr Duako is incomplete. You also accept the mention of you as a ticking time bomb. No where do I say the UTCC has 1000 members. I don't even think they currently have 50. Again, this is what I think. I am not a UTCC member.

Anyone that frequents the restaurants in the area of the "tastes good" one will admit to seeing wagering. This is common knowledge Mike. You look foolish to ones that frequent these places.

I am looking forward to seeing the complete unedited election results. You know that I have been pushing you to post for quite awhile. You wanted time to contact those that got votes to see if they were interested first. I have been asking right from the start to see the results as you gathered them on election night, not after you "filtered" them out.

In closing, I do go on the record of saying that wagering goes on daily in the restaurants in the area of Chicago/Orleans and to the North. Go ahead and turn a blind eye to it. I don't.

Re: Re: Ola Shalom, is Long Ears in drag (that means wearing girl's clothes)

I guess it was a one man march with long ears leading the imaginary cco members. The other two guys there must have been homeless people lending a hand........

Let's see what happens next. Remember this George, I was the one that broke the news of the DCS planning on giving us our raise the "first" part of 2009. Go ahead and pose this question to Norma or Shellie. You'll finally get your free story compliments of- Ahmed R. You will however, be charged for the next one. I learned from the city how to do business!

If Mike was in drag the only buyers would be the ones that paraded today. We'll have to see if Mike is walking bent over tomorrow. Anyone with a Mike sighting please report it here tomorrow.

Progress

The more vicious your attacks, Mr. Foulks, the more I know I must be hitting home. The level of your personal animus does surprise me. It's so counterproductive.

In spite of your tactic, I intend to follow the high road and do the best I can to advance the interests of cabdrivers in the Chicago Metro area - without any expectation of organizing a union, establishing a healthcare company, opening a pension fund or much of anything else.

If I can be of use, good. If I fall short, at least the people I try to serve are going to know I tried the best I could. I may not win. But I'll give them a good fight - the best I can. More often than not I win. That's all people want - the best you can give them.

Re: Progress -- cco1@ymail.com -- START SOLVING...TOGETHER!!!

Check out the NEW Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO) website!!!

Let's start the independent online conversation about the problems we share
and START SOLVING THEM...TOGETHER!!!

Read what others are posting and post a message or reply of your own.

Here's a quick link to the site:

_http://cco1.bravehost.com_ (http://cco1.bravehost.com/)

Please forward this to all of your cabdriving Contacts so they can join in
the discussion, too!!!

Make a separate folder and save this e-mail, as this will be only the first
of many important references and handy links.

Please let me know what you need from me or if you have any helpful
suggestions. Thanks!!!

-Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)
_cco1@ymail.com_ (mailto:cco1@ymail.com)

Replying to:

The more vicious your attacks, Mr. Foulks, the more I know I must be hitting home. The level of your personal animus does surprise me. It's so counterproductive.

In spite of your tactic, I intend to follow the high road and do the best I can to advance the interests of cabdrivers in the Chicago Metro area - without any expectation of organizing a union, establishing a healthcare company, opening a pension fund or much of anything else.

If I can be of use, good. If I fall short, at least the people I try to serve are going to know I tried the best I could. I may not win. But I'll give them a good fight - the best I can. More often than not I win. That's all people want - the best you can give them.

Stop using Ola Shalom's good name to make bad posts.

You are not Ola Shalom.

Stop using his name to make posts like this.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

bravetoast......between the ears.

Re: Progress

you kicked him where a normal man's balls wuold be

that is true progress

Replying to: