General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Real News, Real Reporting, Real Insulting

The part that creeps me out, this "gaggle of fools" actually believes that they are providing a valuable service to the taxi community!

NOT.

*(mouth of course!)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

---Replying to Ahmed's:

"If (George) is a decent newsman, he would cover every move of this UTCC to keep Chicago Cabdrivers well informed, in addition to the CCO."

Don't be fooled by a this gaggle of fools, Ahmed.

I don't think they can really fool you, sir. Just saying it feels nice. Try it: Don't be fooled by this gaggle of fools!

George has been called many names (snake, traitor, fag, criminal, Hitler, facist, nazi, moron, commie, suck-up to-norma, psychopant, psyco, liar, con artist, junkyard dog and many more), sir, but calling him a "decent newsman" is the ultimate blow, the lowest insult of all.

IT IS AN INSULT TO REAL NEWSMEN AND WOMEN.

Any real newsman will tell you that GEORGE IS NO NEWSMAN. I know newsmen - I am married to a newsman's daughter - and George, sir, is no newsman.

And then there is that airhead "editor" of his who doesn't seem to know the difference beween a real story and the tripe he writes and edits himself.

Jonathan is no editor and no reporter or writer as he likes to see himself in his egomaniac-correct mirror. (They all seem to have one or more of these!)

Johnny Boy Wonder is Mr. "thanks for the criticism, it will make me a better writer" NOT.

You either got it or you don't. Johnny Boy Wonder don't got it and he don't get it.

In general, the Dispatcher is nice for a PRETEND NEWSPAPER and a bully pulpit for the trash tossed of, by and for the big bosses.

But then, on the otherhand, it is no match for THE ONION (not nearly as funny and sarcastic) and it is no match for the the new UTCC Voice (the cab driver's real news and h9onset information source).

---Replying to Ahmed's "in addition to the CCO"

In case anyone out there in cyberspace or in taxiland does not know by now, there IS NO CCO.

That is like saying "in addition to NOTHING."

ok, nothing could be SOMNETHING: "NORTHSIDE ORDER OF THICK-HEADED IDIOT NUMB SKULL GOATS."

The only thing one can honetly and truthfully REPORT about is this PRETEND STUFF: THERE IS NO CCO.

Likewise there probably isno Snata Claus or Easter BUnny either. There is a "talking ass" though. Find him in the Bible!

It's just a deluded little cab driver and a deluded pretend publisher and his deluded pretend editor pretending.

Replying to:

Mr Nathan, Robbery doesn't have to come by way of someone using a firearm. The city robs us in broad daylight without weapons.

Thank You for being one to take a stand for us. Please continue with your efforts. Guys like George L. do not want you in the picture for several reasons. Mostly that you steal his thunder.

Glad you're an ally of the UTCC. As you might have read here before, they are not afraid to take "the gloves off." Kind of like you and the MAG seven! I admire those that aren't afraid of city hall. The seven guys really put their names on the line to help us. In one act more was done for our cause than the whole board of promises, thoughts, fighting, etc. that is done here. Again, Thank You Mr. Nathan for helping in a fashion that has already gotten the attention of the transportation commissioner!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ICM: Real News, Real Reporting, Real Insulting

INTERNET CODE MESSAGING? (ICM)

“h9onset” = PRONONCED "HIGH NINE ONSET"???

WHAT IS IT (h9onset)?

Is it a typographical error and/or failure to spell check?

Is it an intentional typo?

DOES DEPT. OF HOMELAND SECURITY NEED TO SEE THIS?

"THERE IS NO CCO" IS AN ANAGRAM.

Replying to:

The part that creeps me out, this "gaggle of fools" actually believes that they are providing a valuable service to the taxi community!

NOT.

*(mouth of course!)

Replying to:

---Replying to Ahmed's:

"If (George) is a decent newsman, he would cover every move of this UTCC to keep Chicago Cabdrivers well informed, in addition to the CCO."

Don't be fooled by a this gaggle of fools, Ahmed.

I don't think they can really fool you, sir. Just saying it feels nice. Try it: Don't be fooled by this gaggle of fools!

George has been called many names (snake, traitor, fag, criminal, Hitler, facist, nazi, moron, commie, suck-up to-norma, psychopant, psyco, liar, con artist, junkyard dog and many more), sir, but calling him a "decent newsman" is the ultimate blow, the lowest insult of all.

IT IS AN INSULT TO REAL NEWSMEN AND WOMEN.

Any real newsman will tell you that GEORGE IS NO NEWSMAN. I know newsmen - I am married to a newsman's daughter - and George, sir, is no newsman.

And then there is that airhead "editor" of his who doesn't seem to know the difference beween a real story and the tripe he writes and edits himself.

Jonathan is no editor and no reporter or writer as he likes to see himself in his egomaniac-correct mirror. (They all seem to have one or more of these!)

Johnny Boy Wonder is Mr. "thanks for the criticism, it will make me a better writer" NOT.

You either got it or you don't. Johnny Boy Wonder don't got it and he don't get it.

In general, the Dispatcher is nice for a PRETEND NEWSPAPER and a bully pulpit for the trash tossed of, by and for the big bosses.

But then, on the otherhand, it is no match for THE ONION (not nearly as funny and sarcastic) and it is no match for the the new UTCC Voice (the cab driver's real news and h9onset information source).

---Replying to Ahmed's "in addition to the CCO"

In case anyone out there in cyberspace or in taxiland does not know by now, there IS NO CCO.

That is like saying "in addition to NOTHING."

ok, nothing could be SOMNETHING: "NORTHSIDE ORDER OF THICK-HEADED IDIOT NUMB SKULL GOATS."

The only thing one can honetly and truthfully REPORT about is this PRETEND STUFF: THERE IS NO CCO.

Likewise there probably isno Snata Claus or Easter BUnny either. There is a "talking ass" though. Find him in the Bible!

It's just a deluded little cab driver and a deluded pretend publisher and his deluded pretend editor pretending.

Replying to:

Mr Nathan, Robbery doesn't have to come by way of someone using a firearm. The city robs us in broad daylight without weapons.

Thank You for being one to take a stand for us. Please continue with your efforts. Guys like George L. do not want you in the picture for several reasons. Mostly that you steal his thunder.

Glad you're an ally of the UTCC. As you might have read here before, they are not afraid to take "the gloves off." Kind of like you and the MAG seven! I admire those that aren't afraid of city hall. The seven guys really put their names on the line to help us. In one act more was done for our cause than the whole board of promises, thoughts, fighting, etc. that is done here. Again, Thank You Mr. Nathan for helping in a fashion that has already gotten the attention of the transportation commissioner!