General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ATTENTION!!! George's Donkey Has Escaped

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Long Ears Now Littering on Taxi List Again
Name: Guess What
Date Posted: Jun 24, 08 - 12:58 PM

"I am well-known in Chicago. I spend more time with my "local constiuency" than I do here on Taxi-List. I am the re-elected President of the second-largest democratic cabdriver organization in Chicago. My critics who howl at my every word or act aren't part of the the largest one, by the way. The largest is the Ghanaian Cabdriver Association."

(c) taxi-list@yaho.com

Re: ATTENTION!!! George's Donkey Has Escaped

And the only non-existent, fantasy Chicago cab driver organization is "headed" by Long Eared Father of Fools, which is like having no head at all, real or imagined.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

"I am well-known in Chicago. I spend more time with my "local constiuency" than I do here on Taxi-List. I am the re-elected President of the second-largest democratic cabdriver organization in Chicago. My critics who howl at my every word or act aren't part of the the largest one, by the way. The largest is the Ghanaian Cabdriver Association."

(c) taxi-list@yaho.com

Re: Re: ATTENTION!!! George's Donkey Has Escaped

Aad it looks like the donkey took over George's keyboard and posted a scathing attack on that nice Mr. Ahmed R.

Replying to:

And the only non-existent, fantasy Chicago cab driver organization is "headed" by Long Eared Father of Fools, which is like having no head at all, real or imagined.

Replying to:

(c) taxi-list@yaho.com