General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Chicago dispatcher & UTCC should talk to commiisoner Reyes.

Good luck on getting answer from Norm Reyes. All, she cares about is her big paycheck.

You are NOT Ola Shalom. Stop using his name to make postings like this.

STOP USING OLA SHALOM'S NAME!!!

YOU ARE NOT OLA SHALOM.

OLA SHALOM HAS NEVER POSTED A MESSAGE ON THIS SITE.

HE HAS NEVER EVEN SEEN THIS SITE.

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

NONE OF THE INFORMATION YOU ARE PROVIDING IS NEWS TO ME. IT ISN'T RELEVANT TO ANYTHING ANYWAY, OTHER THAN TO SHOW HOW DESPICABLE YOU ARE.

I WON'T EVEN MENTION THE NAME OR RACE OF THE DECEASED, MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.

I HOPE GEORGE LUTFALLAH CAN REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY SO I CAN PERSONALLY HELP YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR ERROR.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Norma cared about her lesbian lover before her untimely death. True story. They were building a retirement home in Mexico. Norma is from PR. I don't know if her lover was Mex or not. I have this info from a family member of hers and also one of her closer dept. members. And no George, I'm not giving you the story. You would be afraid to publish it anyway. Just like the really WEAK story about the brake machine. You don't have what it takes. Below the belt and between the ears as well.

You are NOT Mike Foulks. Stop using his name to make postings like this.

What is your middle name and DOB?

GEORGE LUTFALLAH CAN REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY

Too many Foulks claimed!

-----------------

I've got more important things to do, like go help a Chicago cabdriver who is challenging an "obstruction of traffic" parking ticket this morning.

The details are at http://cco1.bravehost.com

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

STOP USING OLA SHALOM'S NAME!!!

YOU ARE NOT OLA SHALOM.

OLA SHALOM HAS NEVER POSTED A MESSAGE ON THIS SITE.

HE HAS NEVER EVEN SEEN THIS SITE.

NONE OF THE INFORMATION YOU ARE PROVIDING IS NEWS TO ME. IT ISN'T RELEVANT TO ANYTHING ANYWAY, OTHER THAN TO SHOW HOW DESPICABLE YOU ARE.

I WON'T EVEN MENTION THE NAME OR RACE OF THE DECEASED, MAY SHE REST IN PEACE.

I HOPE GEORGE LUTFALLAH CAN REVEAL YOUR IDENTITY SO I CAN PERSONALLY HELP YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR ERROR.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Norma cared about her lesbian lover before her untimely death. True story. They were building a retirement home in Mexico. Norma is from PR. I don't know if her lover was Mex or not. I have this info from a family member of hers and also one of her closer dept. members. And no George, I'm not giving you the story. You would be afraid to publish it anyway. Just like the really WEAK story about the brake machine. You don't have what it takes. Below the belt and between the ears as well.

Re: You are NOT Ola Shalom. Stop using his name to make postings like this.

i am ola shalom. i have seen this site. mike foulks is oola shaloom. he has not seen this site. i am mike foulks and i approve this massage. if anyone wants a massage they can come see me in my chinatown bordello any weekday between 3 and 6 pm. i promise a happy ending.

Since you mentioned it, I no longer keep open office hours. Call me to make an appointment.

I no longer keep open office hours at the Chinatown Hotel.

Call me to make arrangements to meet me.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

i am ola shalom. i have seen this site. mike foulks is oola shaloom. he has not seen this site. i am mike foulks and i approve this massage. if anyone wants a massage they can come see me in my chinatown bordello any weekday between 3 and 6 pm. i promise a happy ending.

Foulks is booked for Ola Shalom...Call him to make an appointment

Congratulations!

Replying to:

I no longer keep open office hours at the Chinatown Hotel.

Call me to make arrangements to meet me.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Since you mentioned it, I no longer keep open office hours. Call me to make an appointment.

Did the TV finally burn out or did the door rust shut from disuse?