General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Inspection SHAKEDOWN by Long-Eared Mother of Fools?

Notice how a certain industry tabloid white-washed the scandalous inspection process?

Let's see how these facts sink in to the lame of brain (no offense to Mister Brain Damage):

Hundreds of drivers and/or owners have been CHARGED the $50.00 RE-INSPECTION FEE based on the FAKE results the testing equipment produces.

They have admitted that it is so jittery and sensitive that it is as likely to give an adverse reading as a good reading.

Adverse reading means failure and %50.00 re-inspection fee, not to mention the extra (and often unnecessary costs the driver/owner has to pay at a brake or alignment shop. (There is plenty of money-making time lost, too!)

My good friend had his car re-aligned, before inspection and after failing. He brought in his shop bill for re-inspection and you know how they verified if the car was aligned? With a a tape measure by that little old Latino-looking man who is always grumbling like he hates the whole planet.

These people are definitely related to the Long Eared Father of Fools. Maybe the Long-Eared Mother of Fools is Chief Corruption Officer of the DCS.

When any person, business or government entity charge some one for something that shouldn't have happened in the first place (and they know this problem exists, yet continue) that is FRAUD. Fraud. Fraud by any other ame is still F R A U D.

Dirty Mayor! Dirty Commissioner! Dirty Mister Brown!

Da Mare would never fire the Commissioner of Consuming Dis-service, Bribery and Official Fraud (CDB&OF).

People who aid and assist the Da Mare in his corrupt political money-grabbing machine get rewarded by getting promoted to higher and more powerful positions with bigger pay checks.

It's historically verifiable! But a certain so-called publisher and a certain so-called editor/ so-called writer turned a blid eye and deaf ear (long ear?) to this official robbery that is perpetrated every day of the inspection week, hundreds of times per week, thousands of times per year.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sounds, like the city just wants to keep ripping use for for stupid crap at the inspection facilty. They need better machines and nicer inspectors at that place.

How is Jeff doing at the City's Inspection?

Subject: How is Jeff doing at the City's Inspection?
Name: Mr. Tang
Date Posted: Jun 11, 07 - 9:20 AM

Message: Heard about the city is charging $50 reinspection fee, and continuing to issue "unsafe" vehicle tickets.

Have you just received a ticket, or just paid the $50 fee? Are you afraid of saying something about it because the city may do something bad to you in the future?

I really would like to hearing from you!

Replying to:

Notice how a certain industry tabloid white-washed the scandalous inspection process?

Let's see how these facts sink in to the lame of brain (no offense to Mister Brain Damage):

Hundreds of drivers and/or owners have been CHARGED the $50.00 RE-INSPECTION FEE based on the FAKE results the testing equipment produces.

They have admitted that it is so jittery and sensitive that it is as likely to give an adverse reading as a good reading.

Adverse reading means failure and %50.00 re-inspection fee, not to mention the extra (and often unnecessary costs the driver/owner has to pay at a brake or alignment shop. (There is plenty of money-making time lost, too!)

My good friend had his car re-aligned, before inspection and after failing. He brought in his shop bill for re-inspection and you know how they verified if the car was aligned? With a a tape measure by that little old Latino-looking man who is always grumbling like he hates the whole planet.

These people are definitely related to the Long Eared Father of Fools. Maybe the Long-Eared Mother of Fools is Chief Corruption Officer of the DCS.

When any person, business or government entity charge some one for something that shouldn't have happened in the first place (and they know this problem exists, yet continue) that is FRAUD. Fraud. Fraud by any other ame is still F R A U D.

Dirty Mayor! Dirty Commissioner! Dirty Mister Brown!

Da Mare would never fire the Commissioner of Consuming Dis-service, Bribery and Official Fraud (CDB&OF).

People who aid and assist the Da Mare in his corrupt political money-grabbing machine get rewarded by getting promoted to higher and more powerful positions with bigger pay checks.

It's historically verifiable! But a certain so-called publisher and a certain so-called editor/ so-called writer turned a blid eye and deaf ear (long ear?) to this official robbery that is perpetrated every day of the inspection week, hundreds of times per week, thousands of times per year.

Replying to:

Sounds, like the city just wants to keep ripping use for for stupid crap at the inspection facilty. They need better machines and nicer inspectors at that place.

Re: How is Jeff doing at the City's Inspection?

How's this for an abuse. My fellow driver went to inspection earlier this month with a new vehicle. He was failed and told to go to the trailer due to a non functioning window. He had checked his windows five times before the inspection. He was also told this was the only failure.

He refused to go to the trailer, went back to the vehicle, and pulled it back up in front of the doors. He worked the window up and down until the inspector came out and said he passed. When the new medallion was applied he was also handed something else, a 50.00 retest fee for the retest of the window. How's this for robbery? My friend has the documents to prove this. Does this answer how Jeff is doing? One appointment, a passed vehicle and still a 50.00 retest fee.

Re: Re: How is Jeff doing at the City's Inspection?

Jeff is a FRAUD. Jeff is a thief for the City of Thieves.

Replying to:

How's this for an abuse. My fellow driver went to inspection earlier this month with a new vehicle. He was failed and told to go to the trailer due to a non functioning window. He had checked his windows five times before the inspection. He was also told this was the only failure.

He refused to go to the trailer, went back to the vehicle, and pulled it back up in front of the doors. He worked the window up and down until the inspector came out and said he passed. When the new medallion was applied he was also handed something else, a 50.00 retest fee for the retest of the window. How's this for robbery? My friend has the documents to prove this. Does this answer how Jeff is doing? One appointment, a passed vehicle and still a 50.00 retest fee.

Re: Re: Re: How is Jeff doing at the City's Inspection?

I know lawery cost lots to much money. I would call a lawery for that. That is against the law for them to do that crap. You had perfect new car. Jeff needs to be fired. I am glad. I sold my taxi last month. To many headaces with them inspetors

Inspectors need to be fired

Those inspectors needed to be fired. They don't know how to do there job.

Re: Inspectors need to be fired

No, you are wrong Ahmed. They do the job city hall wants. The job of shaking us down!

crooks

The city is it to evil. With the 2 devils Daley and Reyes in Charge. Those inspectors are mean to me. For no dam reason.