General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Another Driver was attacked on 5/9... Foulks knows WHO?

Cabdriver Sultan Shaikh says he was attacked by two men on Michigan Avenue.

Location 300 block N. Michigan Ave
Crime date May 9, 2008
Case number HP326613
Crime time 3:25 p.m.
Primary type Battery
Secondary type Simple battery: Simple
Place Taxicab

Case Number: 08-MC1-228211 Reynaldo Leflore
08-MC1-228217 Alfonso Munoz

Court Date: 7/15/08, at 1:30

Charge: Misdemeanor Simple Battery.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

They watch me like a hawk when I drop off at the Hyatt because I used to pay them off for airport loads.

I "stole" a few of their "special customers" without paying them, so they practically surround my cab when they see me dropping off.

(Cab # withheld to protect the guilty!)

My standard operating procedure (after dropping at the Hyatt)is to hang around as long as possible, pretend like I am waiting for a pre-arranged ride and I usually get what I want -- I get to "steal" a load from the idiots.

One guy told me the City (DCS - all the way to the top of the pile) knows about this and the payoffs from the limo companies and drivers, but they won't lift a finger to stop it.

The City protects this doorman extortion and bribery racket as if it were their own.

You watch, that doorman will most likely walk with a slap on the wrist and a pat on the back from Commissioner of High Corruption Reyes.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

All, Doorman are liars and crooks. Just go the Hyat on Wacker Driver, And, the Marriott on Michigan. That place is full of them crooks.

Re: Astor House Doorman Arrested

Great job Chicago Dispatcher!

NO MORE DOOR MEN NEEDED IN CHICAGO

All, Door men should be in jail. Selling are fares to limos, airport express, and some other cabbies.