General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Big Story that little minds can't handle -- the truth

There was a guy soliciting right by the starter's booth in T1 the other day

he hang out and try to steal suburban loads by offering the same or less price and the starters don't even notice

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks for bringing this one back. Here's your surcharge guys, now we'll just take over the airport business. Here's your dollar, now we'll take your dinner. the bad thing is that some of us actually have a family to support and don't drive for yuks.

Now can we get down to the business of protecting our interests here? Enger complained several years back about Airport express and limos stealing our business. He was right. George kind of exposed illegal limo operations at the hotel. How can we sick DSC on these operators? Do the so called vehicle men look the other way, you bet they do. What can we do as a group to fight back for our business?

PS I dismissed Enger as a crazy man with a rag on his head/coke bottle glasses when he told me this at O'Hare years back. His appearance hurts him. Even I turned my back then. I was wrong.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Big Story that little minds can't handle -- the truth

We get robb ed every time we turn. when will it end?

Re: Fraudulent postings by "Ahmed R"

How's this for a name? Guess I can't use the name of the guy Mike "invented" to show traffic on his bravetoast site. This isn't what I had in mind on the 21st. of June. I will repost that comment next.

George, I am sorry for telling the truth. I should realize that some cannot handle it. I do apologize if I have hurt your feelings.

You picked a good topic for this weeks issue. Too bad you can't tell it like it is. Jeff Brown saying that the new brake parts "got warped" on the shelf was pretty funny. Is Jeff an ASE certified tech? Are any of the inspectors certified in any way? Can Jesus Sanchez pass a 3rd grade english test? Does Jesus Sanchez have any education? When was the last time he had a refresher course?

I could report things about Jeffrey Brown that would make you barf. And the thing is, it is all the truth, 100%. Even the drugs. I will admit he has switched from illegal ones to legal ones over the years. He does want to live and get his 20 years in. Think 50% pension. Things in this life sometimes aren't fair. Jeffrey should have been the leper, not Herb Riederer. Herbie Bumps would have written his own mother a ticket, but only wrote ones that were really deserved. No wonder they moved him out of 39th st. before he retired and put him in the file room. Real veteran drivers will remember Herbie bumps. I know that George and Mike became drivers after his time.

There are many OSHA violations at the 39th st. facility. Also many phony citations written there to suck money from us. Hard earned sweat money. I notice you can report with a neutral feeling when reporting about the city. When it was the AFSC you let loose with both barrels. Go ahead and put some kind of spin on this. The guys that read this stuff know the difference between right and wrong. They also know what the truth is.

You say that I lied about the changes at the inspection lane. You say this due to the fact I wouldn't give you the "story" to put into print. Why should I wear a target at 39th st? Why should I have Brown and his protege ganging up on me? So George L. can make a few bucks and then be afraid himself to make a truthful report about the city.

In closing, I'm not saying George L. is a fraud, just that he is selective. He bashes the defenseless people he doesn't like, and covers his rear end real good when city hall is involved. Illegal, no. Hidden agenda, you be the judge. When you read the Dispatcher take a few minutes to study and read the brake machine article. Notice the point of view. Now where are the real snakes hiding besides Lasalle St? Anyone with an answer?

One other item of business:
I have noticed that you changed your screen name. Ordinarily this would be OK and I wouldn't even mention it, but you may not take someone else's name, even if it is a pseudonym that person is using.-George Lutfallah.

Does this mean that even George realizes the OLA Shalom is Mike's name?

Ahmed R posting of June 21st. reposted

Re: Re: Forget about numbers - let's get on with the issues/ new forum
Name: Ahmed R.
Date Posted: Jun 21, 08 - 10:02 AM
Message: You made me laugh! We do need to get along and start working together.

This site is being run by someone that is looking to profit off of all in the industry. Hey, kind of like the City! Perhaps all of the real activists, UTCC, Weiss/Shen seven, and others that care, should move to our own site to exchange ideas. Wile I do believe George has quit censoring here, we still might be better off getting another forum! We're just playing into his hands here

Kind of funny that Mike started his own brave toast site the next day. Just an observation. George C.

The cco1.bravehost.com website was already in the works...

Yes, my starting the cco1.bravehost.com site was partly inspired by these comments. Instead of just ******** about something, I'll actually do something about it.

Funny how those who wished for another site don't want to really use it (yet?).

Maybe because they're more interested in bashing George Lutfallah here than actually discussing the problems AND the solutions anywhere???

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Re: Forget about numbers - let's get on with the issues/ new forum
Name: Ahmed R.
Date Posted: Jun 21, 08 - 10:02 AM
Message: You made me laugh! We do need to get along and start working together.

This site is being run by someone that is looking to profit off of all in the industry. Hey, kind of like the City! Perhaps all of the real activists, UTCC, Weiss/Shen seven, and others that care, should move to our own site to exchange ideas. Wile I do believe George has quit censoring here, we still might be better off getting another forum! We're just playing into his hands here

Kind of funny that Mike started his own brave toast site the next day. Just an observation. George C.

Re: The cco1.bravehost.com website was already in the works...

you would rather we bash the long eared father of fools on ;his own site? your wish is our command O "president" long eard father of fools

Re: The voices-in-his-head.com website was already in his head...

"instead of just doing something about it, I hee-haw"

"we're more interested in bashing Long Ears"

"hee-haw"

-Sklouf Ekim

Last time I sneaked into the cco1.bravehost.com...

Finally I saw the result of the election.... Foulks was indeed elected as the President of the CC--"O"...

Such a great site with valuable information

Replying to:

How's this for a name? Guess I can't use the name of the guy Mike "invented" to show traffic on his bravetoast site. This isn't what I had in mind on the 21st. of June. I will repost that comment next.

George, I am sorry for telling the truth. I should realize that some cannot handle it. I do apologize if I have hurt your feelings.

You picked a good topic for this weeks issue. Too bad you can't tell it like it is. Jeff Brown saying that the new brake parts "got warped" on the shelf was pretty funny. Is Jeff an ASE certified tech? Are any of the inspectors certified in any way? Can Jesus Sanchez pass a 3rd grade english test? Does Jesus Sanchez have any education? When was the last time he had a refresher course?

I could report things about Jeffrey Brown that would make you barf. And the thing is, it is all the truth, 100%. Even the drugs. I will admit he has switched from illegal ones to legal ones over the years. He does want to live and get his 20 years in. Think 50% pension. Things in this life sometimes aren't fair. Jeffrey should have been the leper, not Herb Riederer. Herbie Bumps would have written his own mother a ticket, but only wrote ones that were really deserved. No wonder they moved him out of 39th st. before he retired and put him in the file room. Real veteran drivers will remember Herbie bumps. I know that George and Mike became drivers after his time.

There are many OSHA violations at the 39th st. facility. Also many phony citations written there to suck money from us. Hard earned sweat money. I notice you can report with a neutral feeling when reporting about the city. When it was the AFSC you let loose with both barrels. Go ahead and put some kind of spin on this. The guys that read this stuff know the difference between right and wrong. They also know what the truth is.

You say that I lied about the changes at the inspection lane. You say this due to the fact I wouldn't give you the "story" to put into print. Why should I wear a target at 39th st? Why should I have Brown and his protege ganging up on me? So George L. can make a few bucks and then be afraid himself to make a truthful report about the city.

In closing, I'm not saying George L. is a fraud, just that he is selective. He bashes the defenseless people he doesn't like, and covers his rear end real good when city hall is involved. Illegal, no. Hidden agenda, you be the judge. When you read the Dispatcher take a few minutes to study and read the brake machine article. Notice the point of view. Now where are the real snakes hiding besides Lasalle St? Anyone with an answer?

I have noticed that you changed your screen name. Ordinarily this would be OK and I wouldn't even mention it, but you may not take someone else's name, even if it is a pseudonym that person is using.-George Lutfallah.

Ola Shalom is a real cabdriver.

Ola Shalom is a real cabdriver.

You show how absurd you are when you insist that he isn't.

It doesn't help your credibility for the rest of your opinions.

The City likes cabdrivers like you...be afraid, don't stand up for yourself, expect someone else to fight for you, blame others for your irresponsibility, etc.

I want to point out that you are (wrongly) criticizing George Lutfallah for not reporting or exposing this or that supposedly because the City will retaliate against him and you are expressing the same cowardice.

How hypocritical.

How ironic that you do it on a discussion forum provided by him.

Curiously, you don't post a thing on an independent site like cco1.bravehost.com...you simply spread a lie about the cabdriver I helped.

You don't see a problem with posting things using someone else's good name.

Other than criticize George Lutfallah, what did you do this week to actually make anything better for Chicago cabdrivers?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

lets make things better for chicago cabdrivers: call mf by his real name, LONG EARED FATHER OF FOOLS

Mr. FOOLS,
you pretend to help chicago cabdrilvers by holding their hands for every stupid case the city charges them with. can you hold all 10,000 driverw hands for all 4-6 cases we each get every year? that will be a lot of handholding for the heehaw heehaw eared one.

where are your solutions, or can't you thinkl of one? can ykou ask someone else who has a brain? any of the drivers in chicago (exc ept mr. utlaffahl, who doesn't have a brain eilther--between you two you don't have quite half a brain) will do.

Re: lets make things better for chicago cabdrivers: call mf by his real name, LONG EARED FATHER OF F

Surprised King George didn't knock this one down. Your name is oh so close to Ola's. Notice that I use my initial so not to offend the King of this site.

Now that the air is cleared, why don't we really get down to business. Jeffrey Brown and the 39st crew are working against us, not for us. Ditto for the Transportation Committee/Horable Ald. Tom Allen as well. No I didn't miss typing the two letters. Fly by tickets are back on the rise and 400 W. Superior attorney Stuart Alpern is off of his diet. We need to focus on earning a living now, not in the first part of 2009.

The Daley crew is going to delay any talk of a raise until the "first" part of 2009. After the Olympic Committee makes its decision. Until then we are expected to work for almost nothing. Should I call the King-Mr. Ritchie Rich Delay? Or is the corner of his mouth talker Tom Allen really Tom Allen Delay? Or perhaps the Council, Mayor and the Horable Alderman all make the great Delay Crew! We need to end the great delay now!