General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
lets make things better for chicago cabdrivers: call mf by his real name, LONG EARED FATHER OF FOOLS

Mr. FOOLS,
you pretend to help chicago cabdrilvers by holding their hands for every stupid case the city charges them with. can you hold all 10,000 driverw hands for all 4-6 cases we each get every year? that will be a lot of handholding for the heehaw heehaw eared one.

where are your solutions, or can't you thinkl of one? can ykou ask someone else who has a brain? any of the drivers in chicago (exc ept mr. utlaffahl, who doesn't have a brain eilther--between you two you don't have quite half a brain) will do.

Re: lets make things better for chicago cabdrivers: call mf by his real name, LONG EARED FATHER OF F

Surprised King George didn't knock this one down. Your name is oh so close to Ola's. Notice that I use my initial so not to offend the King of this site.

Now that the air is cleared, why don't we really get down to business. Jeffrey Brown and the 39st crew are working against us, not for us. Ditto for the Transportation Committee/Horable Ald. Tom Allen as well. No I didn't miss typing the two letters. Fly by tickets are back on the rise and 400 W. Superior attorney Stuart Alpern is off of his diet. We need to focus on earning a living now, not in the first part of 2009.

The Daley crew is going to delay any talk of a raise until the "first" part of 2009. After the Olympic Committee makes its decision. Until then we are expected to work for almost nothing. Should I call the King-Mr. Ritchie Rich Delay? Or is the corner of his mouth talker Tom Allen really Tom Allen Delay? Or perhaps the Council, Mayor and the Horable Alderman all make the great Delay Crew! We need to end the great delay now!