General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: HOW TO HEE-HAW A LONG EARED DONKEY

what other donkeys?

there is only one and he thinks he is the president of some donkey outfit that does not exist.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

"Long Ears", whoever the hell you are, this is the True Story of Chicago's Donkey Boy:

On the Saturday morning cartoons, my son saw a show about the barnyard animals that took over a farm.

In the show, the animals were always discussing strategy and politics just like people do.

After the show was over, my son went to sit beside his mother who was doing some sewing and mending. "Mother, can animals talk?" he asked.

"They can if God wants them to," said my wife as she mended some old underwear. "You know about the SNAKE in the Garden of Eden, but I can tell you another story about a talking animal." And this is the story she told:

One day God came to Mr. Balaam and said, "If men come to get you, get up and go with them, but only say what I tell you to say."

In the morning, Mr. Balaam got up, put a saddle on his DONKEY, and went with the men.

This made God angry.

While Mr. Balaam and two helpers were riding their DONKEYS, an cabbie stood in the road to stop them.

Only the DONKEY could see the cabbie standing before them with a hand gun in the road and walked into an alley to keep from running into him.

Mr. Balaam hit the DONKEY to get it back on the road. But the cabbie stood in Mr. Balaam's way and there were walls to his right and left.

When the DONKEY saw the cabbie, the DONKEY ran into the wall and smooshed Mr. Balaam's foot against it so he hit the DONKEY again and reported the DONKEY to DCS.

The cabbie walked a bit and stood in a narrow place where the DONKEY wouldn't be able to turn at all.

When the DONKEY saw the cabbie, the DONKEY fell down in fear. This made Mr. Balaam so mad that he hit the DONKEY with a stick.

Then God made the Donkey talk and it said, "What did I do to you to make you hit me three times?"

Balaam answered, "You teased me! I wish I had a hand gun so I could kill you."

The DONKEY said, "Aren't I your DONKEY which you rode ever since I was yours? Did I ever want to ride you?"

"Well, no," said Mr. Balaam.

My son thought about this for a moment. "Well, Mr. Balaam wasn't very surprised so he must have thought that there was nothing weird about his DONKEY talking," he said.

"That's right, Dear Boy," said his mother. "What else did you learn?"

My son thought a moment more. "I learned that when an animal does something that you don't want it to do, you should just let it do it and not punish it," she said. "You never know when it might be doing something strange as a sign from heaven!"

"That's why we never hit your puppy for piddling on the living room carpet," said my wife. “But when a DONKEY does or hee-haws something stupid, you beat it with a stick.”

My son decided that he shouldn't ask why his mom was sewing closed the flies on his father's underwear, because that might be a sign, too.

Then he smiled and hugged his mother. All his hee-haw questions had been answered.

-LONG EARED FATHER OF FOOLS

Replying to:

"cybernarc", whoever the hell you are,

Mr. Shalom didn't have a "fly-ticket", nor did the conditions you suggest for a defense exist.

Are you suggesting that cabdrivers should lie in court, like Ahmed R. seems to be suggesting?

That would be a serious crime called perjury. Always tell the truth under oath or you might find yourself in much more trouble than one might think.

I am quite aware of, and have successfully used, the line of reasoning you quote before many hearing officers to legitimately be found "not liable" for obstruction of traffic tickets when that condition didn't exist.

Both "fly-tickets" and tickets handed to me or placed on my vehicle.

By the way, the rules of the administrative hearing court specifically permit an individual like myself to assist a cabdriver presenting his case.

Betchya you, George Kasp, Donald Nathan, and many other non-"donkeys" didn't know that!

I guess I will continue to do the real work helping cabdrivers, individually or as group, while the jackasses like you will continue to bray.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

(Warning: This post should be a sticky one even though it is highly critical of a forum member.)

HOW TO BEAT A FLY TICKET - THE OFFICIAL RULES

(Not the Sue-Premed Court of the Long-Eared States)
Hey Long Ears!
Somebody informed me about you quoting the law.
Just wait until a certain lawyer gets wind of that, partner!
Wait until an internet service provider gets wind of that my cyber lawman!
There is only one button in your elevator, DOWN.
Stupid.
That The Wrong way down a One-Way Street -- Pay-the-Fine Avenue, driver!
Here is how you spell that: "the wrong law"!
There are two parts of the right Muni-code involved here (one for each of your long ears):
1.) The legal RIGHT (by virtue of that medallion on your hood and valid CL card on display) to pick up and drop off, (not like your ears which droop off),
And
2.) The LEGAL REQUIREMENT that a CPD officer or Traffic (MIS) Management or other official Emergency Personnel person LAWFULLY ORDERS YOU TO MOVE THE TAXI.
Without numbers 1 & 2 above, you have a VALID defense:
1.) "I was dropping off (or picking up) your honor (or sir or madam)."
And
2.) "No one told me to move the taxi your honor (or sir or madam)."
The defense clincher (you will love this one Perry "Long Ears" Mason:
"No one gave me a ticket your honor (or sir or madam)."
(Use this only if it is true!)
And then
"I did not know I got this ticket until I got the notice in the mail (or from my garage)."
Therefore I respectfully request that you dismiss ticket because the facts did not warrant a citation.
(Hint oh might mule brain: Mr. George Kasp used to "sell" (at cost, he has other non-capitalist tendencies as well) plastic-coated cards with the laws on it.
Contact him and get your ears straight!
That donkey boy is dangerously ignorant about stuff like this. Good Gosh Almighty!
OH, it's just a stupid trick to get attention by Long Eared Fath-ah by Anutha Mutha of Fools?
Good angle. Discuss......
THE LESSON
FOR LONG EARS EVERYWHERE: Don't conduct case investigations on an open board, fools.* Long-eared ones. Fool for asking, big long-eared foooool for answering! Hee-haw, ya' all.
(c) Copyright 2008 down-home th_inc……………………………………………………..

*Especially not when the following letters of the alphabet are on that forum board: c, c, o, m, I, k, e, f, o, u, l, k, s, p, r, e, s, i, d, e, n or t. These letters are important clues that support or tend support the theory that it is just a little donkey guy who imagines in his mule mind that any of those letters, when formed into words or names or organization initials are real just because he thinks so.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Professional Taxicab Drivers Should Lie in Court

Mysteries surround us little, Balaam brains.

My little Long Ears asks: "Are you suggesting that cabdrivers should lie in court...."

Such suggestions do not come from others, they come from those voices in our donkey heads.

Perhaps it is due to my little Long Ears deep disrespect for and abject hatred of the law, lawmakers, the courts and our system of Justice that causes him to ask such questions.

Long Ears likes to misinterpret what others say to make them look bad. It's just donkey spite, which he believes ti be mulish pride, one of his few donkey virtues.

Fools like him can only lie to themselves. This is easy to prove: Post a message addressed to Long Ears asking how one joins a club with two of the third letters of the alphabet and one fifteenth letter of the alphabet.

Here is another clue, if you go back one letter in "IBM" the acronym becomes "HAL" the killer computer in the film "2001: A Space Odyssey".

Is Long Ears a front-man for the BBN?

Re: Re: HOW TO Donkey Rescue

Donkey Rescue

Replying to:

"cybernarc", whoever the hell you are,

Mr. Shalom didn't have a "fly-ticket", nor did the conditions you suggest for a defense exist.

Are you suggesting that cabdrivers should lie in court, like Ahmed R. seems to be suggesting?

That would be a serious crime called perjury. Always tell the truth under oath or you might find yourself in much more trouble than one might think.

I am quite aware of, and have successfully used, the line of reasoning you quote before many hearing officers to legitimately be found "not liable" for obstruction of traffic tickets when that condition didn't exist.

Both "fly-tickets" and tickets handed to me or placed on my vehicle.

By the way, the rules of the administrative hearing court specifically permit an individual like myself to assist a cabdriver presenting his case.

Betchya you, George Kasp, Donald Nathan, and many other non-"donkeys" didn't know that!

I guess I will continue to do the real work helping cabdrivers, individually or as group, while the jackasses like you will continue to bray.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

(Warning: This post should be a sticky one even though it is highly critical of a forum member.)

HOW TO BEAT A FLY TICKET - THE OFFICIAL RULES

(Not the Sue-Premed Court of the Long-Eared States)
Hey Long Ears!
Somebody informed me about you quoting the law.
Just wait until a certain lawyer gets wind of that, partner!
Wait until an internet service provider gets wind of that my cyber lawman!
There is only one button in your elevator, DOWN.
Stupid.
That The Wrong way down a One-Way Street -- Pay-the-Fine Avenue, driver!
Here is how you spell that: "the wrong law"!
There are two parts of the right Muni-code involved here (one for each of your long ears):
1.) The legal RIGHT (by virtue of that medallion on your hood and valid CL card on display) to pick up and drop off, (not like your ears which droop off),
And
2.) The LEGAL REQUIREMENT that a CPD officer or Traffic (MIS) Management or other official Emergency Personnel person LAWFULLY ORDERS YOU TO MOVE THE TAXI.
Without numbers 1 & 2 above, you have a VALID defense:
1.) "I was dropping off (or picking up) your honor (or sir or madam)."
And
2.) "No one told me to move the taxi your honor (or sir or madam)."
The defense clincher (you will love this one Perry "Long Ears" Mason:
"No one gave me a ticket your honor (or sir or madam)."
(Use this only if it is true!)
And then
"I did not know I got this ticket until I got the notice in the mail (or from my garage)."
Therefore I respectfully request that you dismiss ticket because the facts did not warrant a citation.
(Hint oh might mule brain: Mr. George Kasp used to "sell" (at cost, he has other non-capitalist tendencies as well) plastic-coated cards with the laws on it.
Contact him and get your ears straight!
That donkey boy is dangerously ignorant about stuff like this. Good Gosh Almighty!
OH, it's just a stupid trick to get attention by Long Eared Fath-ah by Anutha Mutha of Fools?
Good angle. Discuss......
THE LESSON
FOR LONG EARS EVERYWHERE: Don't conduct case investigations on an open board, fools.* Long-eared ones. Fool for asking, big long-eared foooool for answering! Hee-haw, ya' all.
(c) Copyright 2008 down-home th_inc……………………………………………………..

*Especially not when the following letters of the alphabet are on that forum board: c, c, o, m, I, k, e, f, o, u, l, k, s, p, r, e, s, i, d, e, n or t. These letters are important clues that support or tend support the theory that it is just a little donkey guy who imagines in his mule mind that any of those letters, when formed into words or names or organization initials are real just because he thinks so.