General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: How is Jeff doing at the City's Inspection?

How's this for an abuse. My fellow driver went to inspection earlier this month with a new vehicle. He was failed and told to go to the trailer due to a non functioning window. He had checked his windows five times before the inspection. He was also told this was the only failure.

He refused to go to the trailer, went back to the vehicle, and pulled it back up in front of the doors. He worked the window up and down until the inspector came out and said he passed. When the new medallion was applied he was also handed something else, a 50.00 retest fee for the retest of the window. How's this for robbery? My friend has the documents to prove this. Does this answer how Jeff is doing? One appointment, a passed vehicle and still a 50.00 retest fee.

Re: Re: How is Jeff doing at the City's Inspection?

Jeff is a FRAUD. Jeff is a thief for the City of Thieves.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

How's this for an abuse. My fellow driver went to inspection earlier this month with a new vehicle. He was failed and told to go to the trailer due to a non functioning window. He had checked his windows five times before the inspection. He was also told this was the only failure.

He refused to go to the trailer, went back to the vehicle, and pulled it back up in front of the doors. He worked the window up and down until the inspector came out and said he passed. When the new medallion was applied he was also handed something else, a 50.00 retest fee for the retest of the window. How's this for robbery? My friend has the documents to prove this. Does this answer how Jeff is doing? One appointment, a passed vehicle and still a 50.00 retest fee.

Re: Re: Re: How is Jeff doing at the City's Inspection?

I know lawery cost lots to much money. I would call a lawery for that. That is against the law for them to do that crap. You had perfect new car. Jeff needs to be fired. I am glad. I sold my taxi last month. To many headaces with them inspetors

Inspectors need to be fired

Those inspectors needed to be fired. They don't know how to do there job.

Re: Inspectors need to be fired

No, you are wrong Ahmed. They do the job city hall wants. The job of shaking us down!

crooks

The city is it to evil. With the 2 devils Daley and Reyes in Charge. Those inspectors are mean to me. For no dam reason.