General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Day 5 -- Foulks and Shalom teamed up for REAL?

Good luck on winning against the city. They can do what they want. They already screwed me. I am indepented cab. I can't pickup at the airports no more. I don't and I will never take credit cards. If, you keep telling the city you want this and that. They will just keep put the more fines for us. If, daley or reyes would drop dead. All, us would be happy

Re: Re: Re: Day 5 -- Foulks and Shalom teamed up for REAL?

We don't want Daley and Reyes to die. Dying is too good for them. You want to make them suffer to a point where they wish they were dead.

MAKE THEM SUFFER!

there day will come

I agree make them suffer. On, all the crap they are putting use through. Harold Washington was a good mayor for Chicago, And, to use cabbies. Daley and Reyes day will get there day. When, they see about 20,000 cab drivers coming towards with baseball bats.

Re: your night will come too

there is more than enough suffering in this world

they should be allowed to retire with all their accumulated wealth and benefits just like any American politician who has not been found guilty of crimes misdemeanors

it is not against the law to screw cab drivers and take their money for the mayor's own goals and ambitionsthe worse they are, the more powerful and wealthy they get

get it -- you've been gotten

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I agree make them suffer. On, all the crap they are putting use through. Harold Washington was a good mayor for Chicago, And, to use cabbies. Daley and Reyes day will get there day. When, they see about 20,000 cab drivers coming towards with baseball bats.

Re: the day will come. For Us drivers and the UTCC Voice.

Steve, Calm down. We can't get what we want that way. I like the fact that the UTCC doesn't have to worry about insulting the city like George L. does. You guys are doing great work. The lawsuit guys are also doing the right thing. Be calm.

I know you, the AFSC, Lawsuit guys, and Nathan work together. Believe me when I say this, I am behind you guys. Mike and George want everyone to see them. They are chest thumpers. This kind of guy never gets anything done. George was very upset that he wasn't notified about the lawsuit first. He needed a headline. George L. is just a guy that is trying to profit off of us. Mike would like to have us believe he has a strong army. An Army of one is what he has. Actually about .75, unless he has gained weight since the last time I saw him.

I prefer to stand behind the lines to give support, feedback, and anything else I can give when called on. While I didn't sign my name to the current lawsuit, I did give my support in a big real way. I even take credit for helping to put the pieces of the current suit together. We will eventually win here. It might not be with this suit or even the next few, but eventually we will get what we want. The city is already poised to give us our raise in the first part of 2009. Lets start making sure it is for the proper amount! Any ideas UTCC members?

Re: Re: the day will come. For Us drivers and the UTCC Voice.

Helping to put the pieces together, and no I'm not Don Nathan.

Please note 'Steve' in this forum is not Steve Kim of UTCC

I do not usually post this forum.When I post any things, I use only my name as Steve Kim. Therefore, please do not confuse my name and Steve in this forum.

Once again, this message to Steve. Will you consider to use your name with last name to avoid any confusion to other person? If you do, it would be very helpful to understand your message. Thanks.

Re: Please note 'Mike' in this forum is not Mike from CCO

I have never posted this forum.
When I post messages, I use only my name as "Mike from CCO" (Chinese Coconut Organizers), which is not the imaginary CCO on this forum.
Therefore, please do not confuse my name and Mike in this forum.

Once again, this message to Mike: Will you consider to use your name with "Long Eared Father of Fools" to avoid any confusion to other persons?
If you do, it would be very helpful to understand your hee-hawing. Thanks Long Ears, I knew you would understand.