General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Harvard men my aren't Chicago men - but this fellow may be first rate

Mr. Geoghegan's stragety is brilliant. Donald you need to shut the hell up and get out of the way. We don't need more sloppy legal work from a hot head like you. If you really cared about us you would have acknowledged the brilliance of the strategy and offered to help. You don't care about us.

Your statement that your strategy would mean that the insurance companies would pay for the extra loot you get to stick in your pocket is stupid and insulting. When insurance companies pay more, they charge higher premiums. You know who pays that Donald. We do. You know it but you think we are stupid so you don't say it and hope we don't catch it.

What "Strategy" Sam?

What "Strategy" Sam? None was spelled out by Lutfallah. You're the only one who seems to say that a "strategy" was advanced. I didn't see one or hear one.

I'm happy to support a "strategy" if one is offered and I understand it and feel it's worth support. But none has. George Lutfallah seems to say that his Boston educated man wants to put together one big union of some sort for cabdrivers. What is this? Is it an "I.W.W." for the cabdrivers? It's sure unclear.

When I see a "strategy", I can figure quickly enough if it's brilliant. I figure, Sam, that you might just be George saying that Mr. Geoghegan's unknown strategy is brilliant.

The "strategy" is a bit like McCain's campaign. More of Bush from what I see - at least so far.

Tell us, Sam. What's Mr. Geoghegan's strategy that it's so brilliant? How do you understand it?

Re: What strategy?

As I read it the stategy is to take on the city using a civil rights claim. You are being quite defensive. Is it because this is a superior strategy to yours or does it threaten your interests?

Re: Harvard men my aren't Chicago men - but this fellow may be first rate

Dear Donald, what you are doing is just criticizing point by point Mr Lutfallah's article. In my day by day cab driver carrier I would just love to be you. A graduate student of some law school, who at least has the knowledge of knowing where to start defending himself. Too many times I had to suffer because others had power over me, and there was nothing more than a complain I could do. I lost time, I lost money and more than that, my dignity as a human being in many situations. In few words I tried to tell you why I do not need somebody who just does not agree with anything. What I need is somebody who will start something. This is the only way will have a chance of doing something. Do not stay on the side! Get involved! Come with ideas or more, come with facts! I would personally love to hear what your experience as driver/law student was. Did you use your advantages? Thank you!