General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Exposing Information: Whose Distrubing Criminal Acts of Malice?

OH, and just for the record:

I have no criminal arrest or conviction record - other than a few traffic tickets.

I was recently cited for a safety violation (for allegedly not wearing my seat belt) by an Illinois State Trooper at the toll booth.

In fact my background is so clean and tidy I even had White House Secret Service clearance (as a Press Assistant).

-ww-

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The message you sent to chicagodispatcher/george was rejected because it would exceed the quota for the mailbox.

The subject of the message follows:
Subject: Liar

----- Original Message -----
To: Mike Foulks
Cc: George Lutfallah
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 2:23 PM

MF LIES: "Someone, who I believe to be Mr. Weiss, left a message on my voicemail consisting entirely of "hee-haws". Additionally, I received what I consider to be "hate mail". I am not alone as a target for this person's disturbing acts of malice."

IT WAS NOT ME. BUT IT IS TOTALLY FUNNY.

If necessary I will get all pertinent phone records of phones in my direct control and daily use: 773-244-8152, 773-244-8153, 773-457-5761.

And after you prove to yourself that it was not me, you will eat the phone records you may get to eat a bar of soap for your nasty filthy full of lies mouth.

The facts: Jailbird. Convicted criminal. Con artist.

Wolf

Re: Re: Exposing Information: Whose Distrubing Criminal Acts of Malice - PART 2

Just so everyone knows Mike twists the truth, falsifies the facts and spreads dirt far and wide.

My response to his recent do-do droppings on the Yahoo Taxi List:

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: “zybarwulf is Wolfgang J. Weiss, the self-appointed leader of the "CPTDA", who has FINALLY been blocked from posting his sabotaging crap under dozens and dozens of aliases on the ChicagoDispatcher.com Discussion Forum.

THE FACTS & THE PUBLIC RECORD: “zybarwulf@comcast.net” is my email address. I am no leader, nor am I self appointed anything. I am currently the President of the Chicago Professional Taxicab Drivers’ Association and I was nominated and appointed by the current Board of Directors of the CPTDA, , which is a registered, chartered, not for profit Illinois Corporation in good standing.

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: "tang11111" is Yi Tang, now apparently a member of the "CPTDA". He isn't a current Chicago cabdriver. He drives a white limo town car in the suburbs and he apparently wants to anoint himself the leader of his imagined "Union" of Chicago cabdrivers.

THE FACTS & THE PUBLIC RECORD: tang11111@hotmail.com" is Yi Tang’s email address. He is also on the current Board of Directors of the CPTDA, which is a registered, chartered, not for profit Illinois Corporation in good standing.

MORE FACTS & PUBLIC RECORD: Whether or not Mr. Tang is Chicago cab driver is immaterial and irrelevant to his work on improving driver safety and security that he has dedicated a great deal of his life, money and time . He is also a dedicated professional driver, a licensed chauffeur and he does drive a really nice white limo town car. He has no aspirations or delusions about leading a "Union" of any kind.

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: “Both of these numskulls are closely associated with Donald Nathan, a lawyer who used to be a Chicago cabdriver a long time ago who also pretends to be helping to create or be part of a "cabdriver union".

THE FACTS & THE PUBLIC RECORD: Neither of us numbskulls, nor attorney Donald Nathan has ever pretended to pretends to be helping to create or be part of a "cabdriver union". This pure Foulksie Fantasy.

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: “These three guys are nothing but a useless distraction to many of us in Chicago who are actually doing real work and helping our fellow cabdrivers. It doesn't surprise me that they've bothered many others with their crap.”

MORE FACTS & PUBLIC RECORD: For a revealing sample of Mr. Foulks’ “real work” go to cabmarket.com discussion forum - where he is often and correctly referred to as Long Ears, Donkey Boy, Long-Eared Father of Fools, liar, etc. - and read the grim donkey truth for yourself.

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: “Jim Szekely, at least, means well. He should wise up and not get "used" by these three guys to spread misinformation through him.

THE FACTS & THE PUBLIC RECORD: Jim Szekely has made some seriously great contributions to the taxi industry, which guys like Foulks cannot recognize because of their dim vision and blurred understanding of what is good and right. Keep in mind, these comments are coming from a convicted felon who was caught on tape when he attempted to extort $125000 from a Mount Prospect, Illinois family and threatened to kill them if they did not pay. (It’s on the wiretap recordings and it’s him!) He entered a plea of GUILTY because of the overwhelming evidence of his crime and did 15 days of hard time.

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: “-Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)”

THE FACTS & THE PUBLIC RECORD: There is no “CCO” in Chicago and Mike is no “president” of any organization real or imagined. He is, in a word, a FRAUD and he has been caught repeatedly, on cabmarket.com discussion forum.

-ww-

Replying to:

I have no criminal arrest or conviction record - other than a few traffic tickets.

I was recently cited for a safety violation (for allegedly not wearing my seat belt) by an Illinois State Trooper at the toll booth.

In fact my background is so clean and tidy I even had White House Secret Service clearance (as a Press Assistant).

-ww-

Replying to:

The message you sent to chicagodispatcher/george was rejected because it would exceed the quota for the mailbox.

MF LIES: "Someone, who I believe to be Mr. Weiss, left a message on my voicemail consisting entirely of "hee-haws". Additionally, I received what I consider to be "hate mail". I am not alone as a target for this person's disturbing acts of malice."

If necessary I will get all pertinent phone records of phones in my direct control and daily use: 773-244-8152, 773-244-8153, 773-457-5761.

And after you prove to yourself that it was not me, you will eat the phone records you may get to eat a bar of soap for your nasty filthy full of lies mouth.

Wolf

Re: Re: Re: Exposing Information: Whose Distrubing Criminal Acts of Malice - PART 2

Not only is Mike a fraud, he steals - PLAGERIZES - others' COMMENTS AND CRITICISMS and uses them him as his own.

Practically everything he has accused us numbskulls and Don Nathan of has been leveled at him in the past, by not just us, but many others.

His response: All those other people are just me in disguise!

Replying to:

Just so everyone knows Mike twists the truth, falsifies the facts and spreads dirt far and wide.

My response to his recent do-do droppings on the Yahoo Taxi List:

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: “zybarwulf is Wolfgang J. Weiss, the self-appointed leader of the "CPTDA", who has FINALLY been blocked from posting his sabotaging crap under dozens and dozens of aliases on the ChicagoDispatcher.com Discussion Forum.

THE FACTS & THE PUBLIC RECORD: “zybarwulf@comcast.net” is my email address. I am no leader, nor am I self appointed anything. I am currently the President of the Chicago Professional Taxicab Drivers’ Association and I was nominated and appointed by the current Board of Directors of the CPTDA, , which is a registered, chartered, not for profit Illinois Corporation in good standing.

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: "tang11111" is Yi Tang, now apparently a member of the "CPTDA". He isn't a current Chicago cabdriver. He drives a white limo town car in the suburbs and he apparently wants to anoint himself the leader of his imagined "Union" of Chicago cabdrivers.

THE FACTS & THE PUBLIC RECORD: tang11111@hotmail.com" is Yi Tang’s email address. He is also on the current Board of Directors of the CPTDA, which is a registered, chartered, not for profit Illinois Corporation in good standing.

MORE FACTS & PUBLIC RECORD: Whether or not Mr. Tang is Chicago cab driver is immaterial and irrelevant to his work on improving driver safety and security that he has dedicated a great deal of his life, money and time . He is also a dedicated professional driver, a licensed chauffeur and he does drive a really nice white limo town car. He has no aspirations or delusions about leading a "Union" of any kind.

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: “Both of these numskulls are closely associated with Donald Nathan, a lawyer who used to be a Chicago cabdriver a long time ago who also pretends to be helping to create or be part of a "cabdriver union".

THE FACTS & THE PUBLIC RECORD: Neither of us numbskulls, nor attorney Donald Nathan has ever pretended to pretends to be helping to create or be part of a "cabdriver union". This pure Foulksie Fantasy.

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: “These three guys are nothing but a useless distraction to many of us in Chicago who are actually doing real work and helping our fellow cabdrivers. It doesn't surprise me that they've bothered many others with their crap.”

MORE FACTS & PUBLIC RECORD: For a revealing sample of Mr. Foulks’ “real work” go to cabmarket.com discussion forum - where he is often and correctly referred to as Long Ears, Donkey Boy, Long-Eared Father of Fools, liar, etc. - and read the grim donkey truth for yourself.

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: “Jim Szekely, at least, means well. He should wise up and not get "used" by these three guys to spread misinformation through him.

THE FACTS & THE PUBLIC RECORD: Jim Szekely has made some seriously great contributions to the taxi industry, which guys like Foulks cannot recognize because of their dim vision and blurred understanding of what is good and right. Keep in mind, these comments are coming from a convicted felon who was caught on tape when he attempted to extort $125000 from a Mount Prospect, Illinois family and threatened to kill them if they did not pay. (It’s on the wiretap recordings and it’s him!) He entered a plea of GUILTY because of the overwhelming evidence of his crime and did 15 days of hard time.

MIKE FOULKS SAYS: “-Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)”

THE FACTS & THE PUBLIC RECORD: There is no “CCO” in Chicago and Mike is no “president” of any organization real or imagined. He is, in a word, a FRAUD and he has been caught repeatedly, on cabmarket.com discussion forum.

-ww-

Replying to:

-ww-

Replying to:

Wolf