General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: the UTCC and the safety sticker/Cameras in cab/Smart guy Thom/electric vehicles

The UTCC/AFSC paid for the current stickers and I am glad they did. Now I have a question for you Mr. Thom, Wouldn't it be wise to pay 1.00 for protection of this kind? The current surcharge sign isn't required by the city unless one wants to collect the surcharge. I remove mine for inspection. I haven't been cited for this as it is not mandatory. Neither was this sign to be mandatory. The UTCC just asked for permission it really didn't need. They tried to be nice with the devil.

The only mistake was to ask for permission. The answer from city hall is always no. We should have posted the signs without warning. If the city then said to stop we should go to the media. The King Richie Rich wouldn't like this.

I saw footage shot by an incab camera of a driver getting robbed. This happened in another city. I believe it was recently in Ohio. Fuzzy, fuzzy, fuzzy. The robbers fled. Now the police are trying to help. Trying to help. Trying to help. Get the idea? Lets put Norma in the front seat and we drop the noose over her neck and pull tightly. When we run away lets check the camera to see if it was effective. We could probably go to her funeral and not get noticed even with the fuzzy camera footage. Get the idea guys/gals? Camera are phony. The city is only not letting us use them so they can impose hybrid vehicles on us. They want to look green. The new Chevy Volt is selling for 40,000 My Crown Vic cost me 7,000. How much fuel can I buy for 33,000? How much is a new battery pack for the Volt? By the way the Volt can only drive 40 miles between charges. Hardly of any use for a cab. Lets go back to Thom.

All I have to say for you Thom is that you're probably one of the ones that would pay 1500.00 for a camera, throw away your shield and refuse to pay 1.00 for a sticker that informs the rider that YOU indeed have RIGHTS too. You already have paid for two signs that tell the rider to complain to the city about you. Once the guy complains you have to go and pay up hundreds at 400 W Superior and also have the fat man tell you that you are lucky to not lose your license. What a nice guy fat boy Stuart is. Why pay for a sign that tells the rider you have rights you ask? Maybe you would be a good number two man for the CC-0. Mike needs someone like you that doesn't have a clue as to what's going on here. Go Thom!

Re: Re: Re: the UTCC and the safety sticker/Cameras in cab/Smart guy Thom/electric vehicles

Error in the previous post. Ment to say the city is only letting us use cameras so they can impose hybrid vehicles on us that have no room for a real safety device. Hope this clears it up. Fatlu Hall.