General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What strategy?

As I read it the stategy is to take on the city using a civil rights claim. You are being quite defensive. Is it because this is a superior strategy to yours or does it threaten your interests?

Re: Harvard men my aren't Chicago men - but this fellow may be first rate

Dear Donald, what you are doing is just criticizing point by point Mr Lutfallah's article. In my day by day cab driver carrier I would just love to be you. A graduate student of some law school, who at least has the knowledge of knowing where to start defending himself. Too many times I had to suffer because others had power over me, and there was nothing more than a complain I could do. I lost time, I lost money and more than that, my dignity as a human being in many situations. In few words I tried to tell you why I do not need somebody who just does not agree with anything. What I need is somebody who will start something. This is the only way will have a chance of doing something. Do not stay on the side! Get involved! Come with ideas or more, come with facts! I would personally love to hear what your experience as driver/law student was. Did you use your advantages? Thank you!