General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Poster Peter - Please Read - Don't take any wooden Olas

Ola everyone!

Well dog my cats! I can smell a charlatan even in cyberspace. Snif snif snif. Donkey breath?

Speaking of Foulks who has been proven GUILTY over and over again on this forum of being a liar:

Nothing can stop him from disrespcting others because he has no self-respect. This comes from his intimate knowledge and understanding of Jailhouse Rules of Conduct.

He has no respect for the real law and he hates it when others seem to be making real progress and succeeding where he continually fails.

When he is totally desperate for attention he steals others' words and posts on other forums. You can post a criticism here and now and a few months later it will appear on another forum as his statement about the very person who posted here about him.

*Erie-ly familiar sounding name? I use fake names whenever I feel like it - especially when I go for the truth.

Shalom to ya' all.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The gist of this thread isn't intended to offend you or anyone else affiliated with the UTCC. I do hope you are not going to take umbrage with my responses to felon Foulks and his verbal assaults. Read them over carefully, please.

I am not trying to assassinate Foulks for being a felon. But do keep in mind that he tries to call my credibility into question without any basis for it while doing so with a history of a felony conviction. Granted, he's not John Wayne Gacy. But who knows what it was he was charged with originally? Remember, Peter, it was a PLEA BARGAIN.

What kind of heinous crime did the original information allege? HE WON'T TELL US WHAT HE WAS CHARGED WITH. At least he won't yet. Maybe the facts will come out. Maybe the cabdrivers in the CCO will even want to know the truth. At least the ones in the UTCC ought to have some interest.

Re: Re: don't call people schoolgirl, Wolf alread used that

"When he is totally desperate for attention he steals others' words and posts on other forums. You can post a criticism here and now and a few months later it will appear on another forum as his statement about the very person who posted here about him."

Mike called Don a "schoolgirl" just like Wolf who called the teamsters "schoolgirls" when they dropped us like hot potatoes and ran from the mayor.

GUILTY AGAIN. Once a con always a con.

Replying to:

Ola everyone!

Well dog my cats! I can smell a charlatan even in cyberspace. Snif snif snif. Donkey breath?

Speaking of Foulks who has been proven GUILTY over and over again on this forum of being a liar:

Nothing can stop him from disrespcting others because he has no self-respect. This comes from his intimate knowledge and understanding of Jailhouse Rules of Conduct.

He has no respect for the real law and he hates it when others seem to be making real progress and succeeding where he continually fails.

When he is totally desperate for attention he steals others' words and posts on other forums. You can post a criticism here and now and a few months later it will appear on another forum as his statement about the very person who posted here about him.

*Erie-ly familiar sounding name? I use fake names whenever I feel like it - especially when I go for the truth.

Shalom to ya' all.

Replying to:

The gist of this thread isn't intended to offend you or anyone else affiliated with the UTCC. I do hope you are not going to take umbrage with my responses to felon Foulks and his verbal assaults. Read them over carefully, please.

I am not trying to assassinate Foulks for being a felon. But do keep in mind that he tries to call my credibility into question without any basis for it while doing so with a history of a felony conviction. Granted, he's not John Wayne Gacy. But who knows what it was he was charged with originally? Remember, Peter, it was a PLEA BARGAIN.

What kind of heinous crime did the original information allege? HE WON'T TELL US WHAT HE WAS CHARGED WITH. At least he won't yet. Maybe the facts will come out. Maybe the cabdrivers in the CCO will even want to know the truth. At least the ones in the UTCC ought to have some interest.

Re: Re: Re: don't call people schoolgirl, Wolf alread used that

OOO LA LA!

Calling Mr. Wolf a liar does not make him one.

He HOWLES, (A-OOOOOOOOO like the Werewolf of London) but he does not lie.

When he calls you a liar he provides proof. All you do (mike D. Foulks)is make noise. They are right you make this sound: HEE-HAW, HEE-HAW.

Here is the court tape of MDF's GUILTY PLEA: "HEE-HAW, HEE-HAWHEE-HAW, HEE-HAW HEE-HAW, Mr. Judge your Honor."

sorry Wolf, I got the name first and am the first to use it. I stole it off of mike's post. so what is he gonna do about it, tell his Parole Officer or something?

-Pretentious Crank
(and a hearty shalom to you all!)

Replying to:

"When he is totally desperate for attention he steals others' words and posts on other forums. You can post a criticism here and now and a few months later it will appear on another forum as his statement about the very person who posted here about him."

Mike called Don a "schoolgirl" just like Wolf who called the teamsters "schoolgirls" when they dropped us like hot potatoes and ran from the mayor.

GUILTY AGAIN. Once a con always a con.

Replying to:

Ola everyone!

Shalom to ya' all.

Replying to: