General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Was it a copy from your March Flyer, Mr. D. Foulks?

Fast Rewind <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I found:

CHICAGO CABDRIVERS MARCH TODAY

Name: Chicago Dispatcher

Date Posted: Mar 24, 08 - 8:25 AM

Message: CHICAGO CABDRIVERS TO MARCH TO PROTEST MISDEMEANOR BATTERY

Urging States Attorney To Use New State Law To Upgrade Charge To Felony Against Man Who Brutally Attacked Cabdriver Last Month

CHICAGO- On Monday, March 24th, at 2pm, cabdrivers will march from Chicago and Orleans down Lasalle Street to Daley Plaza and deliver a petition to Cook County States Attorney Dick Devine.

The petition will ask Mr. Devine to upgrade the misdemeanor charge against Thomas Gniadek, who beat cabdriver Stanley Shen on February 24th. A new state law which went into effect this year allows prosecutors to seek a felony conviction against those who victimize cabdrivers with violence.

Mr. Shen was punched several times and suffered bruising and swelling to his right eye and a laceration on his nose. The attack occurred at the corner of 18th and Halsted.

Cabdriver Steve Wiedersberg lobbied for creation of the new law after suffering a knee injury in a similar conflict. The law is designed to protect cabdrivers in the same class as judges, police officers, firefighters, EMTs, teachers, bus drivers, utility workers and others whose public service places them at a greater risk. Assaults against any can be considered aggravated battery.

Unfortunately, Mr. Wiedersberg's bad knee prevents him from leading cabdrivers in this march as he has many times before when cabdrivers needed attention. Cabdriver Mike Foulks, who submitted the petition for the fare increase, shall assume the responsibility.

Cabdriver Melissa Callahan, who called for the strike that many cabdrivers participated in last summer, shall have the honor of carrying the petition demanding justice for Mr. Shen along the route and accompanying Mr. Wiedersberg as they submit it upstairs on the fifth floor of the Daley Center, 50 W. Washington.

A short press conference will be held as they emerge from the building at the southwest corner sometime around 3pm.

CHICAGO CABDRIVERS MARCH TODAY- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Cell Phone: (312) 933-1932
E-mail: chinatownmike@yahoo.com

Cell Phone: (773) 412-2039

Cell Phone: (773) 386-7766
E-mail: melissacci@yahoo.com

Re: Was it a copy from your March Flyer, Mr. D. Foulks?

Oh no, not another flyer fiasco!

Subject: Re: Re: Re: XXXX
Name: Mxxx Fxxxxx
Date Posted: Oct 22, 07 - 4:37 AM
cxxxxtownmxxx@yahoo.com
Message: No, Yx. (I want to stop there to set a personal record for the shortest posting ever, but I like you Yx, and I don't want anybody to get the wrong impression from my brevity.)

Yet, I just printed my flyers to inform the drivers of the Public Hearing and a better use of my time this morning to distribute those directly to them. I'm not certain myself of exactly what I'm going to say tomorrow, if I speak at all, so my advice is for all who are interested to show up at City Hall to support the cause, whether you plan to speak or not.

-Mxxx Fxxxxx (aka Oxx Sxxxxx)

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: XXXX
Name: Wxxxxxxx J. Wxxxx
Date Posted: Oct 22, 07 - 9:25 AM
Message: Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.

- Xxxx Xxxxx aka (Founding Father)

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: signed flyer
Name: x xxx x
Date Posted: Oct 24, 07 - 5:10 PM
wecandoit5@gmail.com

i just used it to wipe my ass!

as propaganda, it was amateurish, uninformative, slanderous, and not a winning or convincing piece of literature of anyone to anything at all. i'm glad it is gone, but if anyone ever took it seriously, i will gladly meet with them, tear it apart politically piece by piece, and either expose those who stand by it for the opportunists they are, or win the questioner over to the side of the people.

we can do it!

x xxx

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: signed flyer
Name: Gxxxxx Lxxxxxxxx
Date Posted: Oct 25, 07 - 4:08 AM
xxxxxx@chicagodispatcher.com

More distractions are coming Daily to Weekly. Watch D. Foulks and the CC-0

How the One convicted from a crime lawfully can twist the fact into a "Wrongful" conduct?

From a "Snake in the Morning" to the era of the Mr. Geoghegan, Mr. D. Foulks and his CC-0 may well just have educated us all.

"Not long after the strike of 2007 I began reading books on organizing and unionizing".

Please keep reading, and you may be surprised by the coming D. Foulks "secrest" e-mails.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

cxxxxtownmxxx@yahoo.com
Message: No, Yx. (I want to stop there to set a personal record for the shortest posting ever, but I like you Yx, and I don't want anybody to get the wrong impression from my brevity.)

Yet, I just printed my flyers to inform the drivers of the Public Hearing and a better use of my time this morning to distribute those directly to them. I'm not certain myself of exactly what I'm going to say tomorrow, if I speak at all, so my advice is for all who are interested to show up at City Hall to support the cause, whether you plan to speak or not.

Message: Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.

wecandoit5@gmail.com

as propaganda, it was amateurish, uninformative, slanderous, and not a winning or convincing piece of literature of anyone to anything at all. i'm glad it is gone, but if anyone ever took it seriously, i will gladly meet with them, tear it apart politically piece by piece, and either expose those who stand by it for the opportunists they are, or win the questioner over to the side of the people.

we can do it!

x xxx

Re: More DISTASTEFULNESS iscoming from the MENTAL act of "DOUBLETHINK"

Q: How the 9does) One convicted (of) a crime lawfully twist the fact into a "Wrongful" conduct?

A: From George Orwell's novel "1984" DOUBLETHINK is:

“The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them . . . . To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies — all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.”

Another quotation from the novel, when Winston starts thinking about doublethink while exercising:

“ His mind slid away into the labyrinthine world of doublethink. To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully-constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them; to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy; to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again: and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself. That was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word 'doublethink' involved using doublethink."

Replying to:

How the One convicted from a crime lawfully can twist the fact into a "Wrongful" conduct?

From a "Snake in the Morning" to the era of the Mr. Geoghegan, Mr. D. Foulks and his CC-0 may well just have educated us all.

"Not long after the strike of 2007 I began reading books on organizing and unionizing".

Please keep reading, and you may be surprised by the coming D. Foulks "secrest" e-mails.

Replying to:

cxxxxtownmxxx@yahoo.com

wecandoit5@gmail.com

we can do it!

x xxx

The famous one man march.

This was the famous one man march I have mentioned in the past here on this forum. The other two present were just bystanders.