General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Judge Karen Thompson Tobin, someone you should know!

Judge Karen Thompson Tobin, a true American Judge!

What the advise she gave to a young convicted felon on 9-29-2005 has been totally ignored.

Every word is worth of reading!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Wolf Weiss,

Your "credibility" flies out the window when you continue to insist that Ola Shalom isn't a real cabdriver.

I ask a simple question like "When have I lied?" and you reply with dozens of lines of insults and nonsense.

YOU are the LIAR when you say that "nobody" at Carriage has ever heard of Mr. Shalom.

It's no wonder that you haven't accomplished a thing for cabdrivers. You're a pretentious crank. No wonder you and Donald Nathan get along so well.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Ola, Ola Impersonator.

I knew it! Post issues and crap like "when have I lied?"

You don't know when you lie do you, sewer breath.

You lie all the time. Do I have to post all the different ways a worm-tongue devil like you lies at every opportunity?

Did you save the hee-haw message? Why don't you have the FBI analyze it. I'll give you one free voice sample, but with the following condition: If there is no match with my voice, I get to, let us say 'estract' the rest of your crooked teeth out of your lying toilet mouth and make a necklace out of them.

Your BULL about "I believe" that it was I who left you a hee-haw call is just as big a lie as if you said that it was me.

And I don't send 'hate mail" I send contempt mail. There just isn't anything worthy of hatred in,on or around you.

That would be like hating a donkey because it hee-haws excessively. Hatred is not a part of any donkey training or rehabilitation program I know of.

This is why they have named you the LONG EARED FATHER OF FOOLS.

You are a product devolution - half-assed backwards - and you don't learn when they lock you up like a wild animal.

Mr. Enger says to leave you alone, to not use ones past against them. Nice sentiment, but I am all out of sentiment when it comes to you.

How do you like your own medicine Long Ears? IT tastes so bad not even others like it. THat is how grossly nasty you are.

Only a low ball slime bag that lives in a sewer sucks rat urine would post something like that,

You need to take it back and apologize for innsinuating that I would stoop as low as you, ameba brain, that I would do something that childish ans sophomoric in the frst place.

By the way what is your favorite brand of bar soap lying S.O.B. I would love personally feed it to you one bite at a time.

(No 'Shalom' for you!)

PS Special thanks to Big Mouth and Brain Damage for their contributions in unmasking the little idiot which believes it has got a braina and knows how to use it.

Oh, and PPS: No one - no no nobody - at your garage ever heard of Ola Shalom. Why is that? Does it start with L I E ?

Replying to:

Wolf Weiss,

When have I lied about you? (Or anyone else?)

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

I won't mention Long Ears' felony conviction either, as long he refrains from telling lies about me or anyone else.

If he lies, he will get nailed for it, felonious ex-con or not.

Replying to:

I apologize, Peter. I won't refer to Mr. Foulks felony background again. It has no place on this web site. Even though it reflects on his credibility, I should never refer to his being a common criminal, and I humble myself for referring to him as a low-life. I should never have done that. After all, it's irrelevant to his worth as an organizer that he is an admitted felon.

So I won't refer to him as a convicted felon again after this posting. His felony background is not of any import to anyone really. The Commissioner doesn't care if he's got a felony history. Why should she? The fact that she's unconcerned with his felony background is unsurprising. Why should she have any concern with whether a cabdriver is a felon anyway?

So accept my apology again. No more reference to Mr. Foulks' felony history. I promise.

Donald Nathan

Can you call it a "lie", Mr. D Foulks?

Remember your own words?

What is the score (or number) this time, Mr. D. Foulks?

Mike Foulks
Date Posted: Jun 24, 08 - 10:34 PM

I will post the entire history of the CCO (and its elections) on the http://cco1.bravehost.com website. What do you mean by "unedited results"? No results have been "edited". Please explain what you mean, with citation.

The "restaurant guys" are Chicago cabdrivers. You are attacking them when you claim that there is illegal gambling occuring to such a degree when it is not.

I have never seen a "dice game" in any restaurant in Chicago, period. Where and when did you see one?

A lot of the cabdrivers who voted in either CCO election were never patrons of the particular restaurant they voted at. You can keep deluding yourself, but we know better.

There was no "3-man" march. What are you referring to?

Replying to:

Wolf Weiss,

When have I lied about you? (Or anyone else?)

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

I won't mention Long Ears' felony conviction either, as long he refrains from telling lies about me or anyone else.

Replying to:

I apologize, Peter. I won't refer to Mr. Foulks felony background again. It has no place on this web site. Even though it reflects on his credibility, I should never refer to his being a common criminal, and I humble myself for referring to him as a low-life. I should never have done that. After all, it's irrelevant to his worth as an organizer that he is an admitted felon.

So I won't refer to him as a convicted felon again after this posting. His felony background is not of any import to anyone really. The Commissioner doesn't care if he's got a felony history. Why should she? The fact that she's unconcerned with his felony background is unsurprising. Why should she have any concern with whether a cabdriver is a felon anyway?

So accept my apology again. No more reference to Mr. Foulks' felony history. I promise.

Donald Nathan

Re: Re: You are right Peter

Isn't this why you were banned? Thanks for wasting everybodys time, once again. Didn't your utcc secretary say you weren't going to do that?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Donald Nathan

You are wrong, Mr. Nathan.

Mr. Nathan,

You attitude and deliberate ignorance of the relevant facts and rules of chauffeur's licenses reflects on YOUR credibility, not mine.

The Commissioner's only concerns about cabdrivers' felony backgrounds depend upon the type of felony and/or the date a court finally discharged an offender in some cases.

You have admitted that your careless reading of the surcharge ordinance and rules led you to believe that our current surcharge would expire in 60 days.

You said so in your "magnificent" lawsuit, which you had to amend when several non-lawyer cabdrivers had to point it out to you repeatedly.

You also were misinformed about other nuances of OUR BUSINESS, Mr. Nathan. Cabdrivers who you have referred to as "mopes" and "morons" had to correct you.

Even if you were a nice guy, Mr. Nathan, I wouldn't expect you to be more knowledgable of LABOR LAW than a PROFESSIONAL LABOR LAWYER like Mr. Geoghegan, who I am going to start paying more attention to in the future instead of a PERSONALLY-INTERESTED, PERSONAL INJURY "scumbag/lawyer" like you.

You can't even keep your self-imposed "promise" to quit reference to "Mr. Foulks' felony history".

You're pathetic. You "apologize" to Peter Enger for trying to assassinate my character? You should consider "apologizing" to Peter Enger for what you've called him behind his back over the past several months. Should I post the e-mails?

Mr. Nathan, you have the antics of a second-grade schoolgirl.

I'm sure Peter Enger is quite annoyed with you perverting his sincere call for decorum into an ass-kissing and addendum to your felony-felony-felony chant masquerading as an "apology" and a "promise".

I find it hilarious. Call me what you will, Mr. Nathan. You are becoming a buffoon.

Tell you what, Mr. Nathan, I'll pay you $50 if you wear long-stockings and put on a powdered wig in Judge Epstein's courtroom, in the interest of "entertaining decorum".

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Donald Nathan

You posted before, why not again, Mr. D Foulks?

"Should I post the e-mails?"

May be the time is not right, or may be you have been rehabilitated a New person with quite a character.

Prove it who you really are.

"Are you talking to me?

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

You attitude and deliberate ignorance of the relevant facts and rules of chauffeur's licenses reflects on YOUR credibility, not mine.

The Commissioner's only concerns about cabdrivers' felony backgrounds depend upon the type of felony and/or the date a court finally discharged an offender in some cases.

You have admitted that your careless reading of the surcharge ordinance and rules led you to believe that our current surcharge would expire in 60 days.

You said so in your "magnificent" lawsuit, which you had to amend when several non-lawyer cabdrivers had to point it out to you repeatedly.

You also were misinformed about other nuances of OUR BUSINESS, Mr. Nathan. Cabdrivers who you have referred to as "mopes" and "morons" had to correct you.

Even if you were a nice guy, Mr. Nathan, I wouldn't expect you to be more knowledgable of LABOR LAW than a PROFESSIONAL LABOR LAWYER like Mr. Geoghegan, who I am going to start paying more attention to in the future instead of a PERSONALLY-INTERESTED, PERSONAL INJURY "scumbag/lawyer" like you.

You can't even keep your self-imposed "promise" to quit reference to "Mr. Foulks' felony history".

You're pathetic. You "apologize" to Peter Enger for trying to assassinate my character? You should consider "apologizing" to Peter Enger for what you've called him behind his back over the past several months. Should I post the e-mails?

I'm sure Peter Enger is quite annoyed with you perverting his sincere call for decorum into an ass-kissing and addendum to your felony-felony-felony chant masquerading as an "apology" and a "promise".

I find it hilarious. Call me what you will, Mr. Nathan. You are becoming a buffoon.

Tell you what, Mr. Nathan, I'll pay you $50 if you wear long-stockings and put on a powdered wig in Judge Epstein's courtroom, in the interest of "entertaining decorum".

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Donald Nathan

Re: You posted before, can this Court come to Order?

His middle initial is "D"? Oh, that is sweeeeeet!

Perhaps his own name 'condemns' him. Shall we guess what the "D" might be for? Sorry for 'trailing off' in such 'unbridled' fantasy; it does tend to just automatically slip out; not even a conscious thought, just like all of a sudden, pow, wooops, there it is, some burro reference -- this could be some form of new MENTAL ILLNESS that comes with blogging or surfing or posting too much, so STOP IT, YOU'LL GO BLIND or think you are journalist, editor, Ola Shalom; or come to believe that you are a president of some mythical organization; or think that you don't have long ears when you actually do - remember the story of Narcissus, 'The Self-Admirer'?

; back to the biz at hand:

Yes, Mr. Clueless, let's have an ON-LINE TRIAL.

The (Electric) Circuit Court of the Chicago Dispatcher Discussion forum for Chicago drivers!

Who will be the judge? Judge Judy, Judge Mathis, Judge Maria, Judge Milian, Judge Roy Bean, Judge Dred, judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged?

HEY, we got enough for a Supreme (Electric) Circuit Court of the Chicago Dispatcher Discussion forum for Chicago drivers.

Somebody bring some robes, gavels and rope!

But what happens if the the culprit is found to be in contempt of donkey laws of nature.

(See, everyone! I can do it almost as well as Big Fat Mouth and/or Brain Damage, although BD is a little 'brainier' in his posts, which is not to say the BFM is only operating his BFM without thinking, like some of the more 'delusional authoritative' members tend to do.)

Hey, I'm lawyered up, let's go! I'm pleading in temporary insanity and any of you copy cats can do so too.

But, the real questions remain: can this Court come to Order? And, can one beat a donkey (at his own game)?

Replying to:

"Should I post the e-mails?"

May be the time is not right, or may be you have been rehabilitated a New person with quite a character.

Prove it who you really are.

"Are you talking to me?

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Donald Nathan

Felon Foulks Fluffs Off Again - is a felony conviction relevant to having a cabdriver's license?

Instead of addressing facts, you instinctively go on the attack again, felon Foulks. It doesn't flatter you at this point. In fact, it's ugly.

No one really cares if your cabdriver license is in jeopardy - who should give a rat's patootie if he gets into a cab with a convicted felon anyway? As long as it's not a dope salesman or an ax murderer or a drunk driver, what difference does it make?

If it's someone who makes phone threats or stalks a family over the phone or the like, that's nothing for the community to be concerned about, is it?

Or is it?

Maybe there's a reason there are laws that make such conduct felonies. Maybe people who break such laws need punishment. Maybe there should be collateral consequences of such misconduct. In fact, I think there should be. It's not a scarlett letter to be branded on a guy's forehead. But if a guy does this sort of thing and he's unrepentent, and if he attacks decent people and claims the blameless are the ones who are guilty, something's got to be rotten in Denmark.

Duh?

Let's give this one a long look see. I'd love to see some thought in the matter.

Re: Felon Foulks Fluffs Off Again - is a felony conviction relevant to having a cabdriver's license?

My thought: He should be compekked to wear a scarlet D.

Replying to:

Instead of addressing facts, you instinctively go on the attack again, felon Foulks. It doesn't flatter you at this point. In fact, it's ugly.

No one really cares if your cabdriver license is in jeopardy - who should give a rat's patootie if he gets into a cab with a convicted felon anyway? As long as it's not a dope salesman or an ax murderer or a drunk driver, what difference does it make?

If it's someone who makes phone threats or stalks a family over the phone or the like, that's nothing for the community to be concerned about, is it?

Or is it?

Maybe there's a reason there are laws that make such conduct felonies. Maybe people who break such laws need punishment. Maybe there should be collateral consequences of such misconduct. In fact, I think there should be. It's not a scarlett letter to be branded on a guy's forehead. But if a guy does this sort of thing and he's unrepentent, and if he attacks decent people and claims the blameless are the ones who are guilty, something's got to be rotten in Denmark.

Duh?

Let's give this one a long look see. I'd love to see some thought in the matter.

Re: Felon Foulks Fluffs Off Again - is a felony conviction relevant to having a cabdriver's license?

You just said yesterday you weren't going to call Mike Foulks that.

Replying to:

Or is it?

Duh?

Were you here yesterday?

The past is gone, and the future is yet to come.

Will you be ready for being the one who can stand up for your rights tomorrow?

May be one day you will be a part of the story on this forum or the Chicago Dispatcher too.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Or is it?

Duh?

Re: Were you here yesterday?

Some people just can't help it.

They call a spade a spade, a club a club, a heart a heart, a diamond a diamond, a joker a joker, a donkey a donkey and a felon a felon.

Just tellin' it like it is!

Replying to:

May be one day you will be a part of the story on this forum or the Chicago Dispatcher too.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Or is it?

Duh?

The difference between Wolf Weiss and me...

The difference between Wolf Weiss and me is that I am holding all of the cards that he is missing from his deck.

My Five-of-a-Kind beats your Four Aces every time, Lobo Loco.

Maybe you should stick to Go Fish. Oops! You're no good at that either.

Fiddlesticks!?!

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

They call a spade a spade, a club a club, a heart a heart, a diamond a diamond, a joker a joker, a donkey a donkey and a felon a felon.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Or is it?

Duh?

The difference between Thomas Gniadek and you!

Gniadek is still innocent, because he pleaded Not Guilty, and he is entitled for a fair trial.

You, pleaded Guilty as charged which makes you a convicted a felon. You should repay back to the community in exchange for the "good time" given.

If the victim did not show up in court, you would be free from the crime, wouldn't you, Mr. D. Foulks?

Show us more your court experiences if you will.

Replying to:

The difference between Wolf Weiss and me is that I am holding all of the cards that he is missing from his deck.

My Five-of-a-Kind beats your Four Aces every time, Lobo Loco.

Maybe you should stick to Go Fish. Oops! You're no good at that either.

Fiddlesticks!?!

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Or is it?

Duh?

Re: The difference between Wolf Weiss and me Mike F.

Let the real difference be known to all! Lets judge each guy by his past record and current situation.

Man#1 Owns his own established business, thousands of satisfied clients in the last 20 or so years of his non cab business, works a second job as a driver, married, grown children, nice apartment, super clean unblemished record criminal/driving. College education. Clean appearance/well groomed appearance at all times.

#2 Ex con. Possibly graduated high school. Did time for a Felony conviction. Lives in a sro fleabag. Formerly lived the the great city of Waukegan Illinois or nearby. Primary job as a driver for Chicago's finest fleet( smart ass comment by me)actually the worst. Not married. Does not claim any offspring to my knowledge, Looks kind of seedy appearance wise. Kind of like someone that needs a little grooming, a shower, and clean clothes.

O.k. Mike F. and Wolf Weiss I have laid the cards I know of on the table for all to see. Mike says he's holding some kind of cards. Can someone tell me what they are? All I can see from what I know is that Mike F. is the one that is lacking here. Mike appears to be a bottom dweller calling the sucessful business man a loser. Stick with your dreams Mike, that's all you have.

Re: Re: The difference between Wolf Weiss and me Mike F.

"Fatlu Hall",

What is Wolf Weiss' "own established business, thousands of satisfied clients in the last 20 or so years of his non cab business"?

If he is so successful, why would he need a "second job as a driver"?

What college did Wolf Weiss graduate from? What field is his degree in?

I can't contest Wolf Weiss' "appearance at all times" as I hardly ever see the man. His part-time status makes that more understandable now.

The one time I saw him recently, he indeed looked like an "aging hippie".

Your so-called facts about me are a joke. Where in "Waukegan Illinois or nearby" did I supposedly live?

The Chinatown Hotel isn't an "sro fleabag". It's primary clientele is those who are attending conventions at McCormick Place, more of whom are richer Chinese visitors.

I never leave my place of residence without a shower. Not in years. I have no lacking of clean clothes as I can do my laundry at any time for free.

I am living much better and happier than some others who post here, apparently. I don't feel the need to tell lies or half-truths about others to exaggerate some difference of imagined relevancy to Chicago cabdrivers.

I am living much better and happier than most people on the planet, as a matter of fact. I am one of the minority of cabdrivers who actually choose to drive a taxi for a living because I enjoy it.

Dreams are nice, but reality is nicer. I suggest that my critics try to get in touch with it sometime.

Maybe you could start by talking to Ola Shalom at Carriage cab and see what he has to say about me.

I am certain he's got no idea who Wolf Weiss or "Fatlu Hall" is, nor does he care.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Let the real difference be known to all! Lets judge each guy by his past record and current situation.

Man#1 Owns his own established business, thousands of satisfied clients in the last 20 or so years of his non cab business, works a second job as a driver, married, grown children, nice apartment, super clean unblemished record criminal/driving. College education. Clean appearance/well groomed appearance at all times.

#2 Ex con. Possibly graduated high school. Did time for a Felony conviction. Lives in a sro fleabag. Formerly lived the the great city of Waukegan Illinois or nearby. Primary job as a driver for Chicago's finest fleet( smart ass comment by me)actually the worst. Not married. Does not claim any offspring to my knowledge, Looks kind of seedy appearance wise. Kind of like someone that needs a little grooming, a shower, and clean clothes.

O.k. Mike F. and Wolf Weiss I have laid the cards I know of on the table for all to see. Mike says he's holding some kind of cards. Can someone tell me what they are? All I can see from what I know is that Mike F. is the one that is lacking here. Mike appears to be a bottom dweller calling the sucessful business man a loser. Stick with your dreams Mike, that's all you have.

Re: Re: Re: The difference between Wolf Weiss and me Mike F.

Everyone that knows Wolf also knows about the center for renters rights he founded. He and his wife have helped thousands over the last 20 years or so. Even a relative of mine once! Wolf did mention that he attended college in Seattle to me once. This is were the college educated comment came from. It is the truth. I guess its ok for you to enjoy driving but it's not ok for Wolf to enjoy it part time. And of course Mike Foulks was born with a scraggly beard. He hasn't aged like Wolf.

A guy that lives in a hotel isn't looked upon too highly here in Chicago. I'll post an address for you in the North burbs. You stated you also drove a cab up there at one time. Go ahead and lie some more if it makes you feel good. It is starting to look like you were a high school drop out. The only thing you can fire back is that your hotel isn't a felabag and that you needed to know your address in the burbs. It doesn't take a genius to see whos in the know here. Not you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The difference between Wolf Weiss and me Mike F.

Pine St. In DesPlaines Il. is one of your former addresses. Do you remember driving for a cab company in the far North burbs or do you have brain trouble? I will admit one generally doesn't get an address record of a fleabag hotel attached to his permanent records. You would need utility bills in your name to tie you in. Be a man and admit the address of the fleabag you stayed in up there yourself.

I have never lived in Lake County. I have never driven a suburban cab.

"Fatlu Hall",

Is Wolf Weiss' "Center for Renters' Rights" is anything like the "CPTDA"? I'd like to hear more about it.

I hope that Wolf Weiss enjoys driving a cab or whatever else he chooses to do full- or part-time. What made you think otherwise?

I didn't receive a high school diploma because I didn't make up the gym classes I missed. I have a GED and some college credits.

It's obvious that you are the one NOT "in the know here".

I have never lived in Lake County. I have never driven a suburban cab. I have never made a statement like that.

You seem to be relying on false hearsay or a faulty memory. Which is it?

When have I ever lied?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Everyone that knows Wolf also knows about the center for renters rights he founded. He and his wife have helped thousands over the last 20 years or so. Even a relative of mine once! Wolf did mention that he attended college in Seattle to me once. This is were the college educated comment came from. It is the truth. I guess its ok for you to enjoy driving but it's not ok for Wolf to enjoy it part time. And of course Mike Foulks was born with a scraggly beard. He hasn't aged like Wolf.

A guy that lives in a hotel isn't looked upon too highly here in Chicago. I'll post an address for you in the North burbs. You stated you also drove a cab up there at one time. Go ahead and lie some more if it makes you feel good. It is starting to look like you were a high school drop out. The only thing you can fire back is that your hotel isn't a felabag and that you needed to know your address in the burbs. It doesn't take a genius to see whos in the know here. Not you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: The difference between Wolf Weiss and a felabag

OLa!

If anythign MDF can certainly be called a "felabag "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Repost/ true Mike F. More of the same and tale of Mikes Suburban cab stuff

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Taxi-List/message/49478

The above link shows Mike's great language skills. If one searches this site around this time(Jan-08) he will see Mike's post about his suburban cab driving as well. Were you arrested in the suburban cab Mike? You were tried in Rolling Meadows correct? Plead guilty?

"Fatlu Hall" is guilty of LYING.

"Fatlu Hall",

You are guilty of lying. I have never driven a suburban taxi, nor have I ever posted any such nonsense anywhere.

I have been arrested several times in my life, but never in a suburban taxi, as I HAVE NEVER DRIVEN A SUBURBAN TAXI!

I have never had a trial in Rolling Meadows.

I see no point in answering any more of your misleading questions if you insist on spreading lies about me.

Thanks for the compliment about my language skills. Too bad you ruin your credibility with your anonymity and your lies.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Taxi-List/message/49478

The above link shows Mike's great language skills. If one searches this site around this time(Jan-0 he will see Mike's post about his suburban cab driving as well. Were you arrested in the suburban cab Mike? You were tried in Rolling Meadows correct? Plead guilty?

Felon Foulks waived a trial when he entered a guilty plea to a felony

That's true - felon Foulks never had a trial. He waiaved the right to a trial when he admitted he was guilty as charged in the information before the court and was convicted of a felony.

Is that double-speak on the part of felon Foulks?

Donald Nathan is guilty of "double-speak".

Mr. Nathan,

You are guilty of "double-speak". I never admitted I was "guilty as charged in the information" and a plea of guilt in this case was improper. One can't waive a right to a fair trial if one never has an opportunity to have one.

Perhaps you should more carefully review the entire public record before you come to your erroneous conclusions. Keep in mind that much of the record of this case isn't public.

How can one be wrongfully-convicted without being "convicted", Mr. Nathan?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

That's true - felon Foulks never had a trial. He waiaved the right to a trial when he admitted he was guilty as charged in the information before the court and was convicted of a felony.

Re: DOUBLE PLUS UNGOOD IN ANY LANGUAGE

Greetings!

It's "doulethink" and "newspeak" at which you are double-plus-ungood, you Long Eared Enemy of The People.

Did they put a gun to your head and threaten to kill you if you didn't plead guilty and swear by all things good and holy that you would never get a fair trial in this life?

Perk up those long ears and give a good listen.

Bad news boy: When one enters a plea of guilty one's own words convict him. How is that wrongful or improper?

Come on, you helped Ola out of a big mess. Can you help yourself out of being found guilty of double-talk, back-peddling and twisting the facts?

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

You are guilty of "double-speak". I never admitted I was "guilty as charged in the information" and a plea of guilt in this case was improper. One can't waive a right to a fair trial if one never has an opportunity to have one.

Perhaps you should more carefully review the entire public record before you come to your erroneous conclusions. Keep in mind that much of the record of this case isn't public.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Re: DOUBLE PLUS UNGOOD IN ANY LANGUAGE

his own words have convicted him already

Replying to:

Greetings!

It's "doulethink" and "newspeak" at which you are double-plus-ungood, you Long Eared Enemy of The People.

Did they put a gun to your head and threaten to kill you if you didn't plead guilty and swear by all things good and holy that you would never get a fair trial in this life?

Perk up those long ears and give a good listen.

Bad news boy: When one enters a plea of guilty one's own words convict him. How is that wrongful or improper?

Come on, you helped Ola out of a big mess. Can you help yourself out of being found guilty of double-talk, back-peddling and twisting the facts?

Replying to:

Mr. Nathan,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

You weren't given 24 months of felony probation because of your good looks

A judge isn't going to give you a sentence of 30 days in the House of Corrections and 24 months of felony probation because she likes your good looks. Either you had a trial and you were found guilty after the evidence was weighed by a fact-finder or you waived a trial and entered a plea of guilty. Stop the bullroar. There's no in-between.

If you vomit out the facts, we'll understand what you are saying - MAYBE. Otherwise, we'll just have to assume you're a liar - a tale spinner - a bull artist - a fluff specialist, etc.

One way or another, you are a convicted felon and this was based on your admitted guilty plea, correct?

Re: Re: Re: The difference between Werewolves and Ola Impersonators

OLA, ALL.

MDF: If [Wolf Weiss] is so successful, why would he need a "second job as a driver"?

WJW: Duh! SUCCESS isn't necessarily measured in DOLLARS. I can understand how anyone who would try to extort $125,000 does not understand that simple whole truth.

MDF: What college did Wolf Weiss graduate from? What field is his degree in?

WJW: Shouldn’t you be asking me directly. No one is authorized to release that information. Those questions remind me of the pun about the farmer who was recognized to be out standing in his field…. My education and experience is immaterial and NOYB – ok, Major in English & American Literature and Poetry, double minor in German Literature& Poetry.

Additional training, education/experience in mining demolition & explosives chemistry and shall remain private and undisclosed except to Ola Shalom – just kidding, I don’t even know Ola except when he is disguised as MDF. My other work experience is in advertising and marketing communications with specialization in financial and legal services and print production. (Don’t tell George, he night try to recruit me or something.)

MDF: I can't contest Wolf Weiss' "appearance at all times" as I hardly ever see the man.

WJW: I look like the Werewolf of London in werewolf state most of the time.

MDF: His part-time status makes that more understandable now.

WJW: My “status” is “two-full-time jobs, which leaves me enough time to tear anyone who asks for it a “new one.” (Werewolves don’t sleep!)

MDF: I don't feel the need to tell lies or half-truths ….

WJW: (Then why do you do it?) Please list any and all the alleged “half-truths” you have found. They may be worth something! I am very good at assessing (sorry for the “ass” reference) “half-truths.” And I know you have great difficulty in discerning which is which.

MDF: I am living much better and happier than most people on the planet, as a matter of fact. I am one of the [minorities of] cabdrivers who actually choose to drive a taxi for a living because I enjoy it.

WJW: Ignorance is bliss. . Mediocrity is its own reward.

MDF: Dreams are nice, but reality is nicer.

WJW: DOUBLETHINK can strike anyone, anytime.

MDF: Maybe you could start by talking to Ola Shalom at Carriage cab and see what he has to say about me.

WJW: I have never had the pleasure to see or speak to a phantom. I saw a UFO one time and the driver looked a lot like MDF but with much longer ears. This is a whole truth but only half-baked.

MDF: I am certain [Ola Shalom has] got no idea who Wolf Weiss or "Fatlu Hall" is, nor does he care.

WJW: I am certain I have no idea who Mike D. Foulks or “Luke Miskof” is nor does anyone (except Ola) care. Everybody knows Ola is Mike's alter ego, although it has been suggested that Ola is George in drag.

SHALOM ALL.

Re: another call for DECOR

ola

you mean decor

this is an on-line asylum

doctor george designed it

some of us are the doctors and nurses

some of us are the patients

some of us are the vistors

come in

make yourself comfortable

get to know us all

shalom

Replying to:

dear posters on this website:

i and my fellow members of the UTCC would like to put out another call for decorum and respect on this website. it does none of us any good for anyone to be involved in name-calling, or casting aspersions on each others' character on here. the main result is that people who might be inclined to participate here end up avoiding it like the plague, as it features so much distasteful discourse. i myself avoid reading things here regularly for this very reason, though it does fall within my duties as secretary to track sites like this.

one particular recent thread i would like to mention that we have a particular aversion to does not consist of actual name-calling. this is the one that mentions a cabdriver's record with the criminal justice system. we feel that calling any attention at all to this kind of information as a way of criticiziing a person is totally uncalled for. we find it unfair and abhorrent, besides being irrelevant to any of the issues facing us cabdrivers that are addressed here. we want to state here clearly that we ARE not, nor WILL we be, a party to this kind of character-assassination.

peter enger, secretary, UTCC

Re: another call for character-assassination

Mr. enger has a truly great gift for tongue-in-cheek humor.

How many "as"ses did he use in his wonderful call for common sense and decency?

A true Master of The Sublime!

I salute you for wisdom and your wit!

Thanks for bringing a little light into this dark, bluer-than-jailhouse-blues corner for the cyber-spacy and profoundly absurd.

As you well know, this couldn't be happening in the real world of physical(and cosmic)law! It just couldn't, could it?

((Like you didn't know this was not a serious place for discussion of actual issues! Be careful they can ban people for telling the truth around here.......))

-ww-

Replying to:

i and my fellow members of the UTCC would like to put out another call for decorum and respect on this website. it does none of us any good for anyone to be involved in name-calling, or casting aspersions on each others' character on here. the main result is that people who might be inclined to participate here end up avoiding it like the plague, as it features so much distasteful discourse. i myself avoid reading things here regularly for this very reason, though it does fall within my duties as secretary to track sites like this.

one particular recent thread i would like to mention that we have a particular aversion to does not consist of actual name-calling. this is the one that mentions a cabdriver's record with the criminal justice system. we feel that calling any attention at all to this kind of information as a way of criticiziing a person is totally uncalled for. we find it unfair and abhorrent, besides being irrelevant to any of the issues facing us cabdrivers that are addressed here. we want to state here clearly that we ARE not, nor WILL we be, a party to this kind of character-assassination.

UTCC/ CC-0

Peter Enger is to be judged by his current work and not his looks. While Peter is always bathed, his appearance might lead some to not take him seriously. His current work is to be applauded. His following is well documented. Between the Mag Seven and the UTCC taking action there is currently hope for us. I too have seen the red stickers inside cabs other than my own. I obtained mine from a UTCC affiliated driver at O'Hare. We all should post one.

Mike F is different. He talks a good game at first, but the CC-0 only exists between his own ears. I have yet to see one driver tell me he is aligned with Mike F. I find it had to believe there is a REAL Ola Shalom that has been helped by Mike. A quick look at the CC-0 site leads me to believe almost all of the posts there are penned by Mike F. No one that posts there claims to be a CC-0 member. Even the so called Ola isn't a member according to Mike and Mike cannot produce him. While Mike says he posted complete election results, I only saw partial results. These were posted several weeks after the so called election. Mike said he needed to make sure the electants wanted to participate first. Here's an idea: why not let people declare themselves in the election a week or so before it is held. That way Mike can win like the late Sadaam always did. Unopposed.

I use my real name every time I post. I have never run "unopposed".

"Fatlu Hall",

I use my real name every time I post.

Ola Shalom is a real cabdriver who leases from Carriage.

How would you suggest I "produce" him?

Any current cabdriver can declare himself a candidate for the next CCO election scheduled for this November at any time.

I have never run "unopposed" in any election.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Peter Enger is to be judged by his current work and not his looks. While Peter is always bathed, his appearance might lead some to not take him seriously. His current work is to be applauded. His following is well documented. Between the Mag Seven and the UTCC taking action there is currently hope for us. I too have seen the red stickers inside cabs other than my own. I obtained mine from a UTCC affiliated driver at O'Hare. We all should post one.

Mike F is different. He talks a good game at first, but the CC-0 only exists between his own ears. I have yet to see one driver tell me he is aligned with Mike F. I find it had to believe there is a REAL Ola Shalom that has been helped by Mike. A quick look at the CC-0 site leads me to believe almost all of the posts there are penned by Mike F. No one that posts there claims to be a CC-0 member. Even the so called Ola isn't a member according to Mike and Mike cannot produce him. While Mike says he posted complete election results, I only saw partial results. These were posted several weeks after the so called election. Mike said he needed to make sure the electants wanted to participate first. Here's an idea: why not let people declare themselves in the election a week or so before it is held. That way Mike can win like the late Sadaam always did. Unopposed.

Re: I use my real deusions, my fanasies do not oppose me

INSTANT "TRUTHINESS" ANALSIS (ITA):

MF: I use my real name every time I post.

ITA: So what. How does that make one more honest, credible, truthful or believable? It does none of these. It certainly indicates a high level of egomania, narcissism and a neediness for recognition.

He uses his real name every time he posts his lies.

The use of pen names has been meticulously presented in a detailed account of the tradition in literature, in modern electronic communications and with historical facts on this very same forum.

The preteder just ignores it though, as he does most other relevent facts and information that do not support or defend his delusions and lies and fantasies.

A pen name is like a safety shield - it allows for free expression without fear of being attacked by out-of-control, amoral, unethical, dirt-slinging liars and con artists.

There is no valid reason for anyone to use his or her real name. Only a self-serving egomaniac might insist on such a silly stricture, probably because the egomaniac does not understand why anyone would not want to draw attention to him or herself at every opportunity even if it means telling a lie and repeating over and over and over again, spreading it like raw sewage gushing out of the toilet.

MF: Ola Shalom is a real cabdriver who leases from Carriage.

ITA: Where's the proof. Where's the beef? Where's the Ola? I challenge anyone to go to the garage and ask around. "Is Ola here?" Have you seen Ola? Did Ola come in today? Blank stares is all one can get. Puzzled looks. "Maybe he's over at Yellow - we don't know any Ola here."

MF: How would you suggest I "produce" him?

ITA: Can he pull him out of your head, where he lives?

MF: Any current cabdriver can declare himself a candidate for the next CCO election scheduled for this November at any time.

ITA: There is no CCO that's just a figment of the pretenders' empty head. A real 'election' is subject to independent review and verification, otherwise it is just as much a shame as the CC non-o.

MF: I have never run "unopposed" in any election.

ITA: Well, in real time and space, he has never run against anyone other than the figments between his ears. (Avoid the temptation about ears!)

Replying to:

"Fatlu Hall",

Any current cabdriver can declare himself a candidate for the next CCO election scheduled for this November at any time.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: I use my real name every time I post. I have never run "unopposed".

Ola. {Hello.} (1)

Mike's Trail of Lies and deceit leads right back to his own little stable, errr, I mean garage.

Shalom. (Peace be with you!) (2)

Replying to:

"Fatlu Hall",

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: UTCC/ CC-0

His following is well documented? where in his own newsletter? I heard they only had 8 people at there last big demonstration.

Replying to:

Re: Re: UTCC/ CC-0

seven were figments

Replying to:

His following is well documented? where in his own newsletter? I heard they only had 8 people at there last big demonstration.

Replying to:

The motion must be lost!

Mr. D Foulks has his own chat forum (well regulated and maintained). He would better listen to you and respond to you more respectfully (e.g. no name callings or any kinds), and he welcomes you and your intelligent thoughts.

The difference is that you won't be tortured, wasted from your time, and "harassed" any more.

The choice is always yours!

Any additional motions for the board to consider and reconsider?

Replying to:

Mr. enger has a truly great gift for tongue-in-cheek humor.

How many "as"ses did he use in his wonderful call for common sense and decency?

A true Master of The Sublime!

I salute you for wisdom and your wit!

Thanks for bringing a little light into this dark, bluer-than-jailhouse-blues corner for the cyber-spacy and profoundly absurd.

As you well know, this couldn't be happening in the real world of physical(and cosmic)law! It just couldn't, could it?

((Like you didn't know this was not a serious place for discussion of actual issues! Be careful they can ban people for telling the truth around here.......))

-ww-

Replying to:

Poster Peter - Please Read this thread carefully - Don't take umbrage

The gist of this thread isn't intended to offend you or anyone else affiliated with the UTCC. I do hope you are not going to take umbrage with my responses to felon Foulks and his verbal assaults. Read them over carefully, please.

I am not trying to assassinate Foulks for being a felon. But do keep in mind that he tries to call my credibility into question without any basis for it while doing so with a history of a felony conviction. Granted, he's not John Wayne Gacy. But who knows what it was he was charged with originally? Remember, Peter, it was a PLEA BARGAIN.

What kind of heinous crime did the original information allege? HE WON'T TELL US WHAT HE WAS CHARGED WITH. At least he won't yet. Maybe the facts will come out. Maybe the cabdrivers in the CCO will even want to know the truth. At least the ones in the UTCC ought to have some interest.

Re: Poster Peter - Please Read - Don't take any wooden Olas

Ola everyone!

Well dog my cats! I can smell a charlatan even in cyberspace. Snif snif snif. Donkey breath?

Speaking of Foulks who has been proven GUILTY over and over again on this forum of being a liar:

Nothing can stop him from disrespcting others because he has no self-respect. This comes from his intimate knowledge and understanding of Jailhouse Rules of Conduct.

He has no respect for the real law and he hates it when others seem to be making real progress and succeeding where he continually fails.

When he is totally desperate for attention he steals others' words and posts on other forums. You can post a criticism here and now and a few months later it will appear on another forum as his statement about the very person who posted here about him.

*Erie-ly familiar sounding name? I use fake names whenever I feel like it - especially when I go for the truth.

Shalom to ya' all.

Replying to:

The gist of this thread isn't intended to offend you or anyone else affiliated with the UTCC. I do hope you are not going to take umbrage with my responses to felon Foulks and his verbal assaults. Read them over carefully, please.

I am not trying to assassinate Foulks for being a felon. But do keep in mind that he tries to call my credibility into question without any basis for it while doing so with a history of a felony conviction. Granted, he's not John Wayne Gacy. But who knows what it was he was charged with originally? Remember, Peter, it was a PLEA BARGAIN.

What kind of heinous crime did the original information allege? HE WON'T TELL US WHAT HE WAS CHARGED WITH. At least he won't yet. Maybe the facts will come out. Maybe the cabdrivers in the CCO will even want to know the truth. At least the ones in the UTCC ought to have some interest.

Re: Re: don't call people schoolgirl, Wolf alread used that

"When he is totally desperate for attention he steals others' words and posts on other forums. You can post a criticism here and now and a few months later it will appear on another forum as his statement about the very person who posted here about him."

Mike called Don a "schoolgirl" just like Wolf who called the teamsters "schoolgirls" when they dropped us like hot potatoes and ran from the mayor.

GUILTY AGAIN. Once a con always a con.

Replying to:

Ola everyone!

Well dog my cats! I can smell a charlatan even in cyberspace. Snif snif snif. Donkey breath?

Speaking of Foulks who has been proven GUILTY over and over again on this forum of being a liar:

Nothing can stop him from disrespcting others because he has no self-respect. This comes from his intimate knowledge and understanding of Jailhouse Rules of Conduct.

He has no respect for the real law and he hates it when others seem to be making real progress and succeeding where he continually fails.

When he is totally desperate for attention he steals others' words and posts on other forums. You can post a criticism here and now and a few months later it will appear on another forum as his statement about the very person who posted here about him.

*Erie-ly familiar sounding name? I use fake names whenever I feel like it - especially when I go for the truth.

Shalom to ya' all.

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: don't call people schoolgirl, Wolf alread used that

OOO LA LA!

Calling Mr. Wolf a liar does not make him one.

He HOWLES, (A-OOOOOOOOO like the Werewolf of London) but he does not lie.

When he calls you a liar he provides proof. All you do (mike D. Foulks)is make noise. They are right you make this sound: HEE-HAW, HEE-HAW.

Here is the court tape of MDF's GUILTY PLEA: "HEE-HAW, HEE-HAWHEE-HAW, HEE-HAW HEE-HAW, Mr. Judge your Honor."

sorry Wolf, I got the name first and am the first to use it. I stole it off of mike's post. so what is he gonna do about it, tell his Parole Officer or something?

-Pretentious Crank
(and a hearty shalom to you all!)

Replying to:

"When he is totally desperate for attention he steals others' words and posts on other forums. You can post a criticism here and now and a few months later it will appear on another forum as his statement about the very person who posted here about him."

Mike called Don a "schoolgirl" just like Wolf who called the teamsters "schoolgirls" when they dropped us like hot potatoes and ran from the mayor.

GUILTY AGAIN. Once a con always a con.

Replying to:

Ola everyone!

Shalom to ya' all.

Replying to: