General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Enough is Never Enough if You LIke It Rough

There was an incident recently, caught on O'Hare/Homeland Security video camera, where a ground transportation worker, after an argument with a female driver, shoves the female cab driver after she turned away from him and knocks her down, in front of her cab and waiting passengers.

I heard the employee got a three-day suspension. I did recommend the driver get a lawyer, but she does not want to make trouble!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I will ask this again. When are we going to "stage an incident where a traffic aide issues a citation when a person with a disability is exiting a taxi? This is an example of where a camera is useful. Not when someones head is getting blown off. The crime is aready comitted when the camera catches it. This isn't ideal to anyone with common sense. Don't worry George L. We'll get the guy that killed you from the images eventually. We'll get justice for your family.

Shields have virtually stopped the murder of properly licensed cabs/drivers here in Chicago. Go ahead and open up the flood gates again when they are removed. I agree with Wolfgang, the only real use for cameras is to try to counter attack the assailant with it!

Now how about a You Tube video of a traffic aide ticketing a taxi obeying the laws!

Re: Re: Re: Enough is Never Enough if You LIke It Rough/lets set a trap

I'm not saying a camera wouldn't be helpful at times. I am saying that some of us will get killed once the shields are removed. It happened before as Wolf Weiss correctly pointed out. What's better: getting mauled on camera or having a shield get in the way?

Lets set a trap or two showing the continued lawbreaking of the city police, traffic control agents, and dept. of revenue employees. Perhaps we can get media coverage and also file a lawsuit once the recorded citations get into our mailbox. By the way, Ritchie Rich will not suspend the lawbreakers, but give them a trophy for being the best of the best at ripping us off!