General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Here is one more to the trush, last dropped on Jul 18, 08 - 7:04 AM

You don't have much of anything "right", Mr. Nathan. Maybe you need better "sources".

Name: Mike Foulks
Date Posted: Jul 18, 08 - 7:04 AM

You don't have much of anything "right". Maybe you need better "sources".

I have every right to criticize you and any other officer of the court as I please, especially when such criticism reflects my wrongful conviction.

For you to think otherwise speaks volumes about your character and nature.

When did I "claim my felony sentence was inappropriate" as you suggest, Mr. Nathan?

You really have an incomplete understanding of this case. You won't ever have it. You are a personal-injury lawyer. Someone like you usually needs a full-color photograph to make a "case".

I can't wait until you muddle through the bog only to get to the swamp...never finding dry land to firmly set your feet upon.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You are a convicted and admitted felon. You have no right to criticize anyone let alone distinguished judges and members of a noble profession. Offhand, it's quite possible your civil rights were taken from you when you were found guilty of a felony. If that was the case, were they restored after you were cut loose from your felony probation?

Why do you claim your felony sentence was inappropriate? My sources tell me that your appeal of the denial of the motion to withdraw your plea of guilty was turned down. Was that on a Supreme Court Rule 23 order?

What are you hiding? Could it be the truth.

Finally, and most importantly, why are you so hep on an outsider, this Boston educated guy who never drove a cab in his life: Geoghagen? I thought you felt outsiders were to be mistrusted. Why now do you kiss his Ivy League ring? What's his "strategy"?

Come on, felon. Give us some answers.

Re: Here is one more to the trush, last dropped on Jul 18, 08 - 7:04 AM

Subject: where is mike foulks?
Name: marc
Date Posted: Jul 19, 08 - 5:20 PM
Message: mike, you been awful quiet lately. what's up? did the real leaders at carriage steal your thunder? after all the talk you do online, it turns out you didn't even know what was going on around you at carriage, or you didn't care. so. is it about time to give up the fake show you been putting on with the cco?

answer us this: did you know about the organizing going on?
did you know about the shady f-ed up practices of carriage? did you care?
were you too scared to give up your easy deal to make a struggle with them?
what IS your deal with carriage? how much do YOU pay for your lease?
do you think you get better treatment because you're white?
do you get a spare tire?

what does the big man with the big mouth have to say now?

Re: Re: what does the big donkey with the long ears have to say now?

hee-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

where oh where is my Ola?

Sh-hee-haw-a-lom!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Subject: where is mike foulks?
Name: marc
Date Posted: Jul 19, 08 - 5:20 PM
Message: mike, you been awful quiet lately. what's up? did the real leaders at carriage steal your thunder? after all the talk you do online, it turns out you didn't even know what was going on around you at carriage, or you didn't care. so. is it about time to give up the fake show you been putting on with the cco?

answer us this: did you know about the organizing going on?
did you know about the shady f-ed up practices of carriage? did you care?
were you too scared to give up your easy deal to make a struggle with them?
what IS your deal with carriage? how much do YOU pay for your lease?
do you think you get better treatment because you're white?
do you get a spare tire?

what does the big man with the big mouth have to say now?

You mean "Former mayoral candidate Grasshopper Alec Kaplan"?

Subject: Only in America! Mayoral candidate & Taxi Driver at the same time
Name: Luke Thomas
Date Posted: Dec 4, 07 - 11:51 AM

December 3, 2007, 12:22 p.m.
http://www.fogcityjournal.com/news_in_brief
/overheard_071203.shtml

Grasshopper Alec Kaplan

Former mayoral candidate Grasshopper Alec Kaplan was sentenced to nine months in jail this morning by Judge Carol Yaggy after a jury found him guilty on November 29 of one misdemeanor count of making criminal threats against a passenger.

Kaplan opted for a nine-month sentence without conditions over an offer of six months with three years probabtion.

"Kaplan rejected probation which would have placed numerous conditions on him for three years including not being able to operate his taxicab. He showed a lot of guts to accept a longer sentence," defense attorney Zadik Shapiro told Fog City by phone.

The sentence stems from a July 26 incident involving a complaint from a woman who rode in Kaplan's taxicab between San Francisco International Airport and San Francisco. The passenger, Janet Vanderbose, reported Kaplan to police after Kaplan allegedly called her names and made her feel threatened.

Following Vanderbose' complaint, the San Francisco Taxi Commission revoked Kaplan's medallion and suspended his permit.

Police initially charged Kaplan with two counts of felony threat of terrorism, felony false imprisonment and one misdemeanor battery count. Prosecutors later reduced the felony counts to misdemeanor charges.

In a separate hearing this morning, Kaplan was sentenced to six months in jail by Judge Garrett Wong for driving a motor vehicle for hire without a taxicab medallion and driving a motor vehicle for hire without an "A" car/driver public passenger vehicle permit.

Both sentences, according to the District Attorney's office, will run concurrently.

that is crap

Sounds, like a bunch of crap with that ticket. You should have it dissmissed. Daley just wants the city to get rich for his stupid olypias

Re: that is crap

someone else that realizes what's going on here. Congrats! You can see too.