General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Happy to indulge you, Jeff

I'm happy to indulge you, Jeff. The point has been made, and I note that Foulks has backed off for the time being relying on general boredom with his situation to carry him past criticism. No one really cares, I suppose, what his criminal history is in the taxi industry.

So let's get on with the issues that concern us: driver safety, a fare increase, the right to benefits when hurt, the need for pensions and disability pay, control of gas prices, etc. Pick the issue and let's march forward on more important topics. I'm sure we're all ready to move on to more important things.

Thaddeus and Michael F.

Thaddeus J B. is more like it or perhaps Thaddeus B.S.

If you had read the posts Ted, you would have seen that Mike was saying these attackers would get years in jail/prison. Mike is still young and he doesn't know any better. We never get true justice that is due to us. We are seen as second class. Do you still have the girlfriend? If I remember right, you didn't have the time to post here due to your involvement.

I did not do anything to help Njuba. I figured that a guy that gets scared and jumps from a moving vehicle should be in another line of work. Thank God he didn't get hurt. He's a doe in the woods and those service men that talked tough to him will walk. This doesn't make Njuba bad, just am pointing out the fact that Ted wouldn't have found himself in the same situation. Neither would I. Again, glad Njuba's OK and can you say the word green? No not about the environment. Perhaps around the ears....

I feel like calling Mike and demanding say 100k or so to leave him alone. What are the penalities for this Mike? What if I continue to do it? Are they as hard in the first district as in the third?