General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: On the use of "Outsiders" -- The reporter is on the MOVE?

Hello The question I always ask is this: Did this robbery at 6600 South happen in a "real" city of Chicago licensed taxi? Sorry to say but many of "Chicagos Finest" don't know the difference! I do not think the so called livery guys that have regular license plates are our brothers. They "steal" our business. I will also admit most of the business they steal is what we really don't want anyway.

Can't you follow the lead and get a straight answer?

Fatlu,

I am sure that you can get a straight answer easily by calling "311" or to the police district, and or speak to the area detective in charge of this case with the police report number, and the location of the crime reported.

It should not be hard for a reporter or anyone else. If the report is misclassified, I am sure it can be corrected accordingly.

I am glad that you are watching!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello The question I always ask is this: Did this robbery at 6600 South happen in a "real" city of Chicago licensed taxi? Sorry to say but many of "Chicagos Finest" don't know the difference! I do not think the so called livery guys that have regular license plates are our brothers. They "steal" our business. I will also admit most of the business they steal is what we really don't want anyway.