General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gas Prices & How We Could Save TODAY and Down the LINE

Dear Cab Drivers & Cab Owners/Managers,

We all know fuel prices are killing us by cutting into our profits. The high prices our taking food off our tables and making it harder for us to support our families.

I know there is a way we can fight fuel prices. We can actually pay only $2.89 - $3.05 a gallon. I have looked it into the technology, tried it out myself and I know it works without harming our cars or taking up any space.

When i did the math myself, i figured we tank our cars once a day roughly 20 gallons. I figured the savings at $0.50 even though if more of join in we could actually have saving of $1.00 or even more a gallon.
------- ---------- ---------- ------- ------

1 Crown Vic - 20 gallons gas/day

$0.50 per gallon savings

$10.00 SAVINGS per/DAY

$300.00 SAVINGS per/MONTH

$3,600.00 SAVINGS per/YEAR

------- --------- ------- ------ --------
I think its worth looking into. Its safe, risk free, saves $$$, good for the environment, makes the cab industry looking better. Why not try it out?

What do you guys think????

get rid of some cabs in the city

Get another job is how you can save money. After, paying for the lease, and gas. I am left with pennys. To many cabs in the city, And, at the airports. Reyes and Daley should get rid of some of these cabs in the city. Lot of them cabbies don't even know how to drive