General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What george's idea was wrong.

Continue to reply for George's answer from Steve Kim

Steve Kim wrote:
That answer for this question is 1) he want to not having any of successful organization for taxi industry within a short period

My reply:
Steve, let me turn this question on you. What is it you are trying to create in a "short period?" What is a short period?

Steve Reply: Are you blind person? See what UTCC doing in UTCC voice.

What do you think you will accomplish in a short period without any rights?

Steve Reply: Any rights? Where is any right to block any of taxi driver's movement by you? Who give that power to you?

Is the UTCC going to get us a fare increase in a short period? No. In fact they have possibly delayed a fare increase. If you want to know why, just ask and I'll elaborate.

Steve Reply: Do you remember what you print in your paper who made the petition of fare increase of last year? Where is the person after petition? And what they did after petition. There is Nothing in record after showing up his face in your paper. And now you blame it to UTCC. That's good. But what did you do before and after one dollar surcharge?
But don't waorry because I will not blame you. After one dollar surcharge, UTCC did all of possible way in lawfully accepted, and make a decision what we will do very soon. ( you will see what was it and will be it in UTCC voice at next month) But unfortunately, I did not see you where you are at.

What power do you have? Are you anything without the coffers of the AFSC? You are weak and dependent. Wouldn't you rather be strong and independent?

Steve Reply: Hmm, I have a question why owner of profit company attack to non-profit organization? That's so weird, isn't it?
What power do I have( How so stupid question)? Don't you ever read the constitution of USA and IL? If not, I recomend you to read it right now. Than ask me again 'what power Do I have', if you do not understand it.
George, UTCC member is so strong and independent. You will never understand how strong we are, how so independent we are. Because you never get this kind of opportunity for volunteer activity. All of your action has been related with money in you business, aren't you?

Steve Kim wrote:
,2) and he want only criticise to any of organization without any of action based on his ideology for his business,

My reply:
This is a baseless statement that has its roots with the AFSC. Please don't tell me that you have been brainwashed by their divisive rhetoric.

Steve Reply: Unfortunately, AFSC did not brainwash to me. It was done by you after meeting of 3 times. That meeting was so upset to me. If you want to know what was upset me from the meeting of you, let me know it your willing, then I will explain it very detatails based on your wishes. But I recommend you not asking me the details because you knew it very well. Even if you break the respect of me, but still I want to respect you because I do not want to be the person same as you.

Steve Kim wrote:
3) He want to block the vision from taxi driver which would not happen to be in reality very soon as he knew.

My reply:
Steve, what exactly is is that you are going to accomplish very soon? You only have a knife and you are in a gunfight. Would you prefer to have the bigger knife the AFSC is giving you (which they can take away at anytime and leave you defenseless) or would you rather ride in a tank?

Steve Reply: Knife and gunfight... Hmm. I think you have a knife and use it as pointless. That is so dangerous, but you do not understand what you did with gun. You already fire to all of activitists of taxi industry, and want to control these person without any of personal respect. You already did to me, didn't you? And don't you understand you already ride in a tank?
George, I do not like any of violence's tool. So, do not mixture of my personality and your imaginary which you want to be.

My reply and any of argument will be done by this point because I have not much time and I feel it useless cause he will not change,excepting of what is his wishes for meeting details during the 3 times. But I hope I do not mention it. It will be depend on George's decision. Steve Kim.