General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Cout Inf.

Glad to see this is being taken seriously. However, its not due to Wiedersberg's law. It is due to the fact this guy already has amassed a terrible record in his short life. I hope they throw the book at him. We should be out there( court house) with signs. I will mention this to Wolf Weiss and George Lutfallah.

UTCC should be on the case evey step of the procedings!

A robbery case is hard to solve. It was bad luck for this convicted young felon got nailed this time.

What shall we do about this one?

AGREED - But will they commit the energy to doing it?

Driver safety should be one of the primary foci of the UTCC. When the effort was made to nail the perpetrator in the Shen case, it made a point that the Chicago police and State's Attorney's offices actually responded to and that they may respond to in the future.

But the UTCC cannot spread itself too thin. With a need for membership, I'm not sure they are going to continue to keep that focus on driver safety. There are so many cases to pursue, so many issues to be pursuing. Maybe they will just leave this one to the police and State's Attorney's office?

We can only hope not. But look here, Clueless. We aren't on the UTCC Steering Committee. We aren't members of its Board of Directors. We aren't officers. We can only make these observations on the Dispatcher Forum and CHALLENGE the UTCC to keep driver safety at the TOP of the list.

We can only hope that Mr. Secretary Enger and Mr. Vice Chairman Kim will nail a robber and not worry as much about George Lutfallah. George isn't going to change his stripes no matter what is said on this "Forum". Nor is the robber going to be a better man. The energy of the UTCC is better spent putting the robber where he belongs and in working to insure driver safety than it is in recounting the chicanery of last February or March.

Whatever may have gone on between the parties back then needs to be buried just by the way. If there were insults, they need to be forgotten and forgiven by each and all. If there was a try to achieve unity then, there should be a stronger effort to DO IT NOW. The cab industry needs it MORE THAN EVER. And I assure you all it's going to need it even the more when gas prices start to rise again as surely they will in the near future.

Give all of this some thought my comrades - and my enemies.

Donald Nathan

The Indictment was announced in Court today.

At least the felon is going to remain in jail for now, and his mom is not going to bail ($160,000) him out this time.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Glad to see this is being taken seriously. However, its not due to Wiedersberg's law. It is due to the fact this guy already has amassed a terrible record in his short life. I hope they throw the book at him. We should be out there( court house) with signs. I will mention this to Wolf Weiss and George Lutfallah.

Re: The Indictment was announced in Court today.

This is good news. Wonder what the bail might have been with a somewhat clean record.....

Re: Re: The Indictment was announced in Court today.

D. Foulks' Bail was $40,000, Abbate's Bail is $70,000, and Gniadek's Bail is $50,000. Their moms bailed them out.

I believe that the mother of Davis (23) has given up on him a long time ago.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

This is good news. Wonder what the bail might have been with a somewhat clean record.....

Re: Re: Re: The Indictment was announced in Court today.

Is that a "d" or an M? Is the felony arrest I'm mentioning terrorism related? Would a terrorism related felony be a forceful one?