General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
George toots the wrong horn. An opinion from Fatlu Hall to all!

This is the opinion of Fatlu Hall:

One gets the idea here that George is tooting the horn of city hall and not Fatlu Hall. I don't know if you still live in the family home in Des Plaines Geeorge, but you would have to if you were depending on driving a cab here in Chicago for your only source of income. Be thankful for your advertisers man. We're dying here from the heat and the low take home pay. We need fair metered rates, not a phony surcharge. Let me know when you drive 26 days out of 30 George and maybe then we can swap notes. In other words when you're a real driver.

The current surcharge is a joke. An airport trip averages 40.00 Guess what, it was 40 before the surcharge. I still pay twice as much at the pump. I figure I'm out 150.00 a week. I need fair rates, not a phony surcharge. Thank you Wolf Weiss and Co. for trying to help us get our long deserved raise!

George, your comments about how geart this surcharge stuff is for us makes one think you're a shill for the city. Growl a little once a year and kiss rear the other 51 issues makes George Norma's darling. I will admit this is my opinion and not the universal opinion of all drivers. I welocme any/all comments.

Re: George toots the wrong horn. An opinion from Fatlu Hall to all!

So you want an opinion? Quit mentioning where someone lives. The other stuff you posted is well done.