General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: To Guess who.

I wasn't at this meeting. As a matter of fact, I'm not even a cabdriver. Only cabdrivers were only allowed at that meeting. I'm only a friend of someone who attended that meeting. So, Guess Who?

To Guess who again.

To Guess who.

Are your liar or insane? How you can say, I was there in the meeting and I was not there in the meeting, in this forum.

Don't make to twist the fact. You did not there.What your purpose to say you was there is? What your purpose to say you was not there is?

Whoever you are,I knew you are not a proper person to argue with us. I do not want blame anyone. If you do not know about what George did wrong about me,Peter and all of UTCC, you have to keep silence.

If not, I have to expose more details what George did wrong one by one to make you understanding. So If you really want to support to George, you should not involve or balme to Peter and me.

As you said, if you do not know what George did wrong in his news paper, also I can bring all of his content what was wrong. Do you really want to this? And I recommend you you should study again what jounalism should do first.

Steve Kim.

Re: To Guess who again.

Steve Kim,

You're a liar! Your mother dropped you on your head when you were born.

George was not offensive. You're just jealous because you can't be as smart as George. I had a wireless michrophone hooked up at George's office and heard everything George said at my house.

Why don't you lay down on the railroad tracks and stay there till a train runs over you.

Attn: Guess who again.

Message: If you want to make allegations about somebody, you'll post under your real name.

George Lutfallah

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Steve Kim,

You're a liar! Your mother dropped you on your head when you were born.

George was not offensive. You're just jealous because you can't be as smart as George. I had a wireless michrophone hooked up at George's office and heard everything George said at my house.

Why don't you lay down on the railroad tracks and stay there till a train runs over you.

Re: Attn: Guess who again.

Its Ok for Mike to post like this. Remember he's George's home boy. We'll just leave orientation out for right now. We're just left to wonder.

Re: Re: Attn: Guess who again.

I was wondering about those two myself.